Quick Revision before your test.
From novice to expert in Calculus.
==Gets installed in memory card.So no issues of Storage problems.
==Explains concepts in details includes(Definition,Theorems,Formula,Some Examples,Multimedia Graphics helps to get concepts clear)
---->Application Of Derivatives
---->Area Under Curves
This app covers the following topics applicable to Calculus, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, Calculus I, and Calculus II:
- Evaluate any numeric expression or substitute a value for a variable.
- Plot basic, parametric, or polar plots of the function(s) of your choice.
- Determine the limit of a function as it approaches a specific value.
- Differentiate any function or implicit function.
- Find the critical points and inflection points of a function.
- Identify the local and absolute extrema of a function.
- Integrate a function, with or without limits.
- Sum a function given a lower and upper bound.
- Find the closed form of a sequence or generate terms for a specific sequence.
The Wolfram Calculus Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Calculus Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
Calculus Quick Reference lists down all the important formulas and evaluation techniques used in calculus which makes it easier for you to memorize and apply them in solving problems.
The topics include:
1) Limits (Basic Properties, Basic Limit Evaluations, Evaluation Techniques)
2) Derivatives (Definitions, Basic Properties/Formulas/Rules, Common Derivatives, Conditions for Increasing/Decreasing and Conditions for Concave Up/Concave Down)
3) Integrals formulas/Rules and Standard Evaluation Techniques(u substitution, Integration by Parts, Products and Quotients of Trig Functions, Trigonometric Substitutions and Partial Fractions)
4) Table of Laplace Transforms
Combine this with ZeGenie's Interactive Learning Engine, and you have the best Calculus App yet!
This App covers all the basis of Calculus I (Differential Calculus), with more advanced topics coming soon!
Here are the topics:
3. Derivatives I (Intro to Derivatives)
4. Derivatives II
5. Derivatives of Trigonometric Functions
6. Curve Sketching
7. Related Rates
8. Maximization and Minimization
This brain game gives you:
Memory, attention, and math skills improvement.
Speeds up your ability to perform calculations right and quickly.
Improves your focus and concentration.
Your goal is to calculate the flying numbers at given time.
Each new level gives a new challenge to your brain cells.
Boosts your overall mental power and performance.
So take your brain cells for a walk and give them some exercise.
Tags: mathematics, math workout, IQ trainer, brain training, brain games, brain game, brain trainer, math trainer, IQ games, math games, brain exercises, math game, IQ test, mathematics, mind game. brain puzzle, free puzzles, game for kid, smart games, IQ tests, calculation game.
The Differential Calculus Master app has been designed to help Math students master the subject of Differential Calculus concept-by-concept. Some prominent features of this app are listed out below:
1. Detailed and interactive notes for every concept!
2. Concept-by-concept assessment. Focus on one concept at a time and master it.
3. 25+ Concepts. 1200+ Questions with detailed, step-by-step solutions.
4. All topics covered. Functions, Graphs, Limits, Continuity, Differentiability, Differentiation, Tangents and Normals, Monotonicity, Maxima and Minima, Mean Value Theorems, and more.
5. Questions from easy to very hard. Master the subject starting from scratch!
6. Content prepared by top Math teachers with decades of combined teaching experience!
Wondering whether Calculus Master is relevant for you? If you fall in any of the following categories, Calculus Master will prove to be an invaluable resource for you!
1. Undergrad students in US/UK/Europe/Australia and other countries taking a Calculus course in any semester.
2. High school students across the world studying Calculus for the first time.
3. Students preparing for particular competitive exams, like the IITJEE Math paper and other Math competitions
How it Works
1. The subject of Differential Calculus is divided into 3 units: (a) Functions and Graphs (b) Limits, Continuity and Differentiation (c) Applications of Derivatives.
2. Each unit is divided into a number of concepts. For example, the unit on Limits, Continuity and Differentiation has concepts like Basic Limits, Exponential and Logarithmic Limits, Trigonometric Limits and so on.
3. You can practice and assess yourself on each concept separately. For example, suppose that you select the concept Basic Limits.
4. When you generate a new session on this concept, the app will select about 10 questions from the available pool of questions and present them to you.
5. As you answer each question, you will be given instant feedback on your response, as well as the detailed solution for that question.
6. Once you complete the session, your cumulative score on that concept will be calculated. This takes into account your scores of past sessions on that concept as well.
7. For questions which you have attempted incorrectly, the app will give you a chance to answer them again in subsequent sessions.
8. When (almost) all questions for a concept have been answered correctly, you can still run that concept in practice mode, in which the app won’t keep track of your scores.
This app will always be free, but please consider donating if you like it!
Bitcoin address: 1PuhR83yykTsjhgqraY8A6X4YKSeUgCk7J
much wow. such appreciation. Dogecoin address: DAxBZKeXq8MKeH2wphN1HLff26Gdc8K2fn
****UPDATE - The Pro version is now Free! Download it now!****
Calculus Reference Tool Lite is the perfect tool for any student taking a calculus course, or those looking for a brush up! It contains detailed descriptions with clear and helpful examples on over 15 calculus topics, ranging from limits and the definition of a derivative, up to partial derivatives and triple integrals using multiple coordinate systems. A must have to accompany any student!
Another plus, it's ad free!
Upgrade to the Pro version for a very helpful list of cheat sheets and a vector calculator!
◆ Table of Contents ◆
CH 1 Functions
Functions and Graphs
CH 2 Limits and Continuity
Limits of Sequences
The Limits of a Function
CH 3 Derivatives
Derivatives and Rates of Chage
Derivative as a function
Derivatives of Trigonometric Functions
Chain Rule and Implicit Differentiation
Linear Approximation and Differential
CH 4 Applications of Differentiation
Maximum and Minimum Values
The Mean Value Theorem
How Derivatives affect the shape of a graph
CH 5 Integrals
Applications of Integration
CH 6 Techniques of Integration
Integration by Part
Integration of Rational Functions by Partial Fractions
Table of Integration Formulas
CH 7 Inverse Functions
Exponential Functions and their Derivatives
Inverse Trigonometric Functions
Indeterminate Form and L'Hospital's Rule
CH 8 Infinite Sequences and Series
The Integral Test and Estimates of Sums
The Comparison Test
Absolute Convergence and The Ratio and Root Test
Taylor and Maclaurin Series
CH 9 Vectors
Three-Dimensional Coordinate Systems
The Dot Product
The Cross Product
Equation of Line and Planes
CH 10 Vector Functions
Vector Functions and Space Curve
Derivatives and Integrals of Vector Functions
Arc Length and Curvature
Motion in Space: Velocity and Acceleration
CH 11 Partial Derivatives
Functions of Several Variables
Limits and Continuity
Tangent Planes and Linear Approximations
The Chain Rule
Directional Derivatives and the Gradient Vector
Maximum and Minimum Values
CH 12 Multiple Integrals
Double Integrals over Rectangles
Double Integrals over General Regions
Double Integrals in Polar Coordinates
Applications of Double Integrals
Triple Integrals in Cylindrical Coordinates and Spherical Coordinates
Change of Variables In Multiple Integrals
CH 13 Vector Calculus
The Fundamental Theorem for Line Integrals and Green's Theorem
Curl and Divergence
Stokes' Theorem and The Divergence Theorem
[hyunkyoic math series]
Integrals of Rational Functions
Integrals with Roots
Integrals with Logarithms
Integrals with Exponentials
Integrals with Trigonometric Functions
Products of Trigonometric Functions and Monomials
Products of Trigonometric Functions and Exponentials
Integrals of Hyperbolic Functions
This version serves as a complete reference for indefinite integrals, and includes evaluation of definite integrals noted above. The only user input required is the upper(ul) and lower limits(ll) of integration and any required constants(a,b,c,n). Never again enter a function.
All solutions are validated using the Octave "quad" function or Matlab "int" function. If "Not a Number" (NaN) is returned, please email the developer with the function number, constants and the integration limits (ul and ll) and the problem will be evaluated and corrected.
Links to online references are also provided.
We welcome comments and suggestions for improvement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Math Helper is an application for solving problems for Algebra I, Algebra II, Calculus, and Math.
The application is equipped with a convenient multi-function calculator and extensive theoretical guide to offer you even more math help and tools at your fingertips.
Getting math help is incredibly easy and efficient with this app; you choose a problem, enter the conditions, and get the solution and systematic explanation.
Whether you need help with derivatives, limits, geometric shapes and figures, statistics, matrices, systems of equations, graphs of functions, mathematical analysis, linear algebra probability theory, vectors, or any other algebra problem, Math Helper offers solutions and explanations for everything!
• 8 topics, 41 sub-sections, and 61+ problems
• Intel® Learning Series Alliance quality mark
• Educational App Store Approved
• 600.000 downloads of free version
WHAT IS IT
• Linear Algebra - Operations with matrices
• Linear Algebra - Solving systems of linear equations
• Vector Algebra - Vectors
• Vector Algebra - Shapes
• Mathematical Analysis - Derivatives
• Probablility Theory
• Numbers and Sequences
• Function Plotter
Future updates for the app will include:
• An improved derivative calculator
• Step-by-step integrator
• Limits and series expansion
• Division and multiplication of numbers and polynomials
• A brand-new design interface
• 50+ additional math problems
☞ Includes 135 animated lessons (6 hours of video and audio)
☞ Covers precalculus review, derivatives, and integrals
☞ Track your progress as you study
☞ Watch our tutors explain everything
☞ You can also this app a calculus reference for your class
This free app provides access to a large sample of Magoosh’s popular Calculus lessons. Sign in with a Magoosh Premium account to get access to the full library, along with all the online lessons on the Magoosh Calculus website. See http://calculus.magoosh.com for more information.
Who makes the lessons?
Magoosh’s expert tutor, Mike McGarry. He has over twenty years of experience teaching in a variety of subjects, specializing in math, science and standardized exams.
What is Magoosh?
Magoosh is an online education company with a focus on teaching through videos and personalized customer support.
What do the calculus lessons cover?
The topics covered in this lesson series are: acceleration, series, trigonometric identities, transformation and composition of functions, limits, asymptotes, continuity, tangent lines, first derivatives, differentiability, derivative rules, trigonometric derivatives, the product and quotient rules, the chain rule, derivatives of exponential and logarithmic functions, inverse trig derivatives, derivative applications, related rates, differentials, critical points, Rolle’s theorem, the geometry of first and second derivatives, concavity, point of inflection, L’Hopital’s rule, antiderivatives, Riemann sums, integral notation, the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, indefinite integrals, u-substitution, area and volume, the disc and washer method, the shell method, applications of integrals, integration by parts, trigonometric integrals...and many more!
How do I contact you?
Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us. If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-855-MAGOOSH and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can. If you’re outside the US, you can also reach us at +1-510-214-0212
“The instructional videos are brilliant, I really appreciated having the flexibility to pause a video, absorb the information and re-play it if I needed to.”
“The Magoosh staff was awesome; I peppered them with questions and requests and they always responded thoroughly and quickly.”
“The team is really great and actually cares about your score as much as they would care about their own. Simply the best.”
Don’t wait until the last minute to start studying, let us be your study guide and download Magoosh Calculus Lessons today!
This app covers the following topics applicable to Multivariable Calculus, Advanced Calculus, and Vector Calculus:
- Evaluate any numeric expression, or substitute a value for a variable
- Plot 2D or 3D functions of your choice
- Determine the limit of a function as it approaches a specific value or values
- Differentiate any single or multivariable function
- Find the critical points and saddle points of a function
- Calculate the gradient of a function
- Identify the local extrema of a function
- Find the single, double, or triple integral of a function
- Determine the dot or cross product of two vectors
- Calculate the divergence or curl of a vector field
The Wolfram Multivariable Calculus Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Multivariable Calculus Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
The app lists all the important calculus formulas - Derivative formulas & Integration formulas.
Derivative formulas - Exponential, Logarithmic, Trigonometric, Inverse Trigonometric, Hyperbolic, Inverse Hyperbolic, Different forms of Chain rule etc.
Integration formulas - Trigonometric, Hyperbolic, Exponential & Logarithmic, Definite Integrals, Miscellaneous formulas.
Let us know if you have any suggestions/issues. If you think any other formula needs to be listed, then do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This application contains a rich collection of examples, tutorials and solvers, crafted by a professional math tutor with over 20 years of applied mathematics and teaching experience. "Calculus Pro" covers:
- RDQ, LDQ, SDQ and NDQ
- Equations of Tangent Lines
- Partial Derivatives
- Implicit Differentiation
- Chain Rule
- Product Rule
- Quotient Rule
- Related Rates Problems
- Optimization Examples (Min/Max)
- Derivatives of Inverse Functions
- Taylor and Maclaurin Series
- Derivative Tables
- Derivatives of Integrals
- Arc Length
- Riemann Sums
- Fluid Problems
- Double Integrals
- Integration by Parts
- Definite and Indefinite Integrals
- Volumes of Solids of Revolution
- Cross Sectional Volumes
- Integral tables
- Position, Velocity and Acceleration
If you like my app, please leave a review! If you don't like my app, please email me with your constructive feedback!
I welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions:
I will answer your math questions for free on facebook:
Please check out my other Android apps:
ACT Math Prep
Finite Math Pro
Math Pro (6 math apps for $1.99!)
SAT Math Prep
Then this is the app for you, providing a quick reference to basic derivatives and integration formulas right on your smartphone.
Contents include Derivatives and Integrals of:
-Inverse Trigonometric Functions
-Hyperbolic Trigonometric Functions
Limits Formula Includes:
> Relationship between the limit and one-sided limits
> Limits Properties Formulas
> Basic Limit Evaluations Formulas
> Evaluation Techniques Formulas
> Some Continuous Functions
> Intermediate Value Theorem
Derivatives Formula Includes:
> Interpretation of the Derivative
> Basic Properties and Formulas
> Common Derivatives
> Chain Rule Variants
> Higher Order Derivatives
> Implicit Differentiation
>Increasing/Decreasing - Concave Up/Concave Down
> Mean Value Theorem
> Newton's Method
> Related Rates
> Optimization etc
Integrals Formula Includes:
> Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
> Common Integrals
> Standard Integration Techniques
> Improper Integral
> Approximating Definite Integrals
More from developer
Now you can learn about differentiation and integration minus the boring bits of simply going through equations and formulas
- 6 Complete Chapters to cover the fundamentals of Calculus including: Introduction to Differentiation, Applications of Differentiation, Transcendental Functions, Introduction to Integration, Applications of Integration, and Integration Techniques.
- 3 Feature Videos to introduce the topic to you
- Fully narrated tutorials guide you on the basic concepts of Calculus
- Fun-to-watch videos introduce you to the world of Calculus; learn about fun facts and not just the technical concepts
- Animated and illustrated concepts makes learning from scratch or refreshing easy
- Interactive sections reinforce important concepts
- Move away from the usual style of learning in the classroom
- Learn at your own pace: pause or replay the tutorials at your command
- Track your progress from the Navigation Menu
- Try the sample math questions and check your answers against model solutions
Unsure about the Calculus Interactive App Full Edition? Try out the FREE Lite Edition ⇒ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.neumediatechnologies.calculus
Check out reviews of the lite edition on:
xda-developers.com - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/enjoy-learning-calculus-with-calculus-interactive/
Android Tapp - http://www.androidtapp.com/calculus-interactive-app-lite/
Note: This works best on the tablet platform.