This app covers the following topics applicable to Calculus, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, Calculus I, and Calculus II:
- Evaluate any numeric expression or substitute a value for a variable.
- Plot basic, parametric, or polar plots of the function(s) of your choice.
- Determine the limit of a function as it approaches a specific value.
- Differentiate any function or implicit function.
- Find the critical points and inflection points of a function.
- Identify the local and absolute extrema of a function.
- Integrate a function, with or without limits.
- Sum a function given a lower and upper bound.
- Find the closed form of a sequence or generate terms for a specific sequence.
The Wolfram Calculus Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Calculus Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
From novice to expert in Calculus.
Now Includes Tools for Calculation.Calculate Definite Integral,Plot Function Graphs,LCM,GCD.
==Gets installed in memory card.So no issues of Storage problems.
==Explains concepts in details includes(Definition,Theorems,Formula,Some Examples,Multimedia Graphics helps to get concepts clear)
---->Application Of Derivatives
---->Area Under Curves
This app will always be free, but please consider donating if you like it!
Bitcoin address: 1PuhR83yykTsjhgqraY8A6X4YKSeUgCk7J
much wow. such appreciation. Dogecoin address: DAxBZKeXq8MKeH2wphN1HLff26Gdc8K2fn
****UPDATE - The Pro version is now Free! Download it now!****
Calculus Reference Tool Lite is the perfect tool for any student taking a calculus course, or those looking for a brush up! It contains detailed descriptions with clear and helpful examples on over 15 calculus topics, ranging from limits and the definition of a derivative, up to partial derivatives and triple integrals using multiple coordinate systems. A must have to accompany any student!
Another plus, it's ad free!
Upgrade to the Pro version for a very helpful list of cheat sheets and a vector calculator!
Calculus Quick Reference lists down all the important formulas and evaluation techniques used in calculus which makes it easier for you to memorize and apply them in solving problems.
The topics include:
1) Limits (Basic Properties, Basic Limit Evaluations, Evaluation Techniques)
2) Derivatives (Definitions, Basic Properties/Formulas/Rules, Common Derivatives, Conditions for Increasing/Decreasing and Conditions for Concave Up/Concave Down)
3) Integrals formulas/Rules and Standard Evaluation Techniques(u substitution, Integration by Parts, Products and Quotients of Trig Functions, Trigonometric Substitutions and Partial Fractions)
4) Table of Laplace Transforms
Integrals of Rational Functions
Integrals with Roots
Integrals with Logarithms
Integrals with Exponentials
Integrals with Trigonometric Functions
Products of Trigonometric Functions and Monomials
Products of Trigonometric Functions and Exponentials
Integrals of Hyperbolic Functions
This version serves as a complete reference for indefinite integrals, and includes evaluation of definite integrals noted above. The only user input required is the upper(ul) and lower limits(ll) of integration and any required constants(a,b,c,n). Never again enter a function.
All solutions are validated using the Octave "quad" function or Matlab "int" function. If "Not a Number" (NaN) is returned, please email the developer with the function number, constants and the integration limits (ul and ll) and the problem will be evaluated and corrected.
We welcome comments and suggestions for improvement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This application contains a rich collection of examples, tutorials and solvers, crafted by a professional math tutor with over 20 years of applied mathematics and teaching experience. "Calculus Pro" covers:
- RDQ, LDQ, SDQ and NDQ
- Equations of Tangent Lines
- Partial Derivatives
- Implicit Differentiation
- Chain Rule
- Product Rule
- Quotient Rule
- Related Rates Problems
- Optimization Examples (Min/Max)
- Derivatives of Inverse Functions
- Taylor and Maclaurin Series
- Derivative Tables
- Derivatives of Integrals
- Arc Length
- Riemann Sums
- Fluid Problems
- Double Integrals
- Integration by Parts
- Definite and Indefinite Integrals
- Volumes of Solids of Revolution
- Cross Sectional Volumes
- Integral tables
- Position, Velocity and Acceleration
If you like my app, please leave a review! If you don't like my app, please email me with your constructive feedback!
I welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions:
I will answer your math questions for free on facebook:
Please check out my other Android apps:
ACT Math Prep
Finite Math Pro
Math Pro (6 math apps for $1.99!)
SAT Math Prep
Includes both Calculus I and II
Clear and concise explanations
Difficult concepts are explained in simple terms
Illustrated with graphs and diagrams
Search for the words or phrases
Access the guide anytime, anywhere - at home, on the train, in the subway.
Use your down time to prepare for an exam.
Always have the guide available for a quick reference.
Table of Contents
Limits and Continuity: Limit of a Sequence | Limit of a Function | Limit of a function at infinity | Continuity | Classification of Discontinuities
Derivative: Computing the derivative | Quotient Rules | The Chain Rule | Implicit Function | Related Rates | Product Rule
Table of derivatives: General differentiation rules | Derivatives of simple functions | Derivatives of exponential and logarithmic functions | Derivatives of trigonometric functions | Derivatives of hyperbolic functions | Derivatives of Inverse Trigonometric Functions
Integration (Antiderivative): Integral | Arbitrary Constant of Integration | The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
Table of Integrals: Rules for integration of general functions | Integrals of simple functions | Rational functions | Irrational functions | Logarithms | Exponential functions | Trigonometric functions | Inverse Trigonometric Functions | Hyperbolic functions | Inverse hyperbolic functions | Definite integrals lacking closed-form antiderivatives | The "sophomore's dream" | Integral Curve | Euler-Maclaurin Formula | Trapezium rule
Logarithms and Exponentials: E - base of natural logarithm | Ln(x) | Hiperbolic functions
Applications of the Definite Integral in Geometry: Area of a Surface of Revolution | Solid of Revolution
Techniques of Integration: Integration by Parts | The ILATE rule | Integration by Substitution | Trigonometric Substitution | Partial Fractions in Integration of Rational Function | Numeric Integration | Simpson Rule
Principles of Integral Evaluation: Methods of Contour Integration | Cauchy's Integral Formula | Improper Integrals | L'Hopital's Rule
Differential Equations: First-Order Differential Equation | Linear Differential Equation
Examples: A separable first order linear ordinary differential equation | Non-separable first order linear ordinary differential equations | A simple mathematical model | Harmonic Oscillator | Stiff Equation
Numerical Integration Methods: Numerical Ordinary Differential Equations | Euler's Method | Runge-Kutta Methods | Multistep Method
Series: Taylor Polynomials | Taylor Series | List of Taylor series | Lagrange Polynomial
The app lists all the important Calculus formulas.
Derivative formulas - Exponential, Logarithmic, Trigonometric, Inverse Trigonometric, Hyperbolic, Inverse Hyperbolic, Different forms of Chain rule etc.
Integration formulas - Trigonometric, Hyperbolic, Exponential & Logarithmic, Definite Integrals, Miscellaneous formulas.
Let us know if you have any suggestions/issues. If you think any other formula needs to be listed, then do write to us at email@example.com
Combine this with ZeGenie's Interactive Learning Engine, and you have the best Calculus App yet!
This App covers all the basis of Calculus I (Differential Calculus), with more advanced topics coming soon!
Here are the topics:
3. Derivatives I (Intro to Derivatives)
4. Derivatives II
5. Derivatives of Trigonometric Functions
6. Curve Sketching
7. Related Rates
8. Maximization and Minimization
☞ Includes 135 animated lessons (6 hours of video and audio)
☞ Covers precalculus review, derivatives, and integrals
☞ Track your progress as you study
☞ Watch our tutors explain everything
☞ You can also this app a calculus reference for your class
This free app provides access to a large sample of Magoosh’s popular Calculus lessons. Sign in with a Magoosh Premium account to get access to the full library, along with all the online lessons on the Magoosh Calculus website. See http://calculus.magoosh.com for more information.
Who makes the lessons?
Magoosh’s expert tutor, Mike McGarry. He has over twenty years of experience teaching in a variety of subjects, specializing in math, science and standardized exams.
What is Magoosh?
Magoosh is an online education company with a focus on teaching through videos and personalized customer support.
What do the calculus lessons cover?
The topics covered in this lesson series are: acceleration, series, trigonometric identities, transformation and composition of functions, limits, asymptotes, continuity, tangent lines, first derivatives, differentiability, derivative rules, trigonometric derivatives, the product and quotient rules, the chain rule, derivatives of exponential and logarithmic functions, inverse trig derivatives, derivative applications, related rates, differentials, critical points, Rolle’s theorem, the geometry of first and second derivatives, concavity, point of inflection, L’Hopital’s rule, antiderivatives, Riemann sums, integral notation, the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, indefinite integrals, u-substitution, area and volume, the disc and washer method, the shell method, applications of integrals, integration by parts, trigonometric integrals...and many more!
How do I contact you?
Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us. If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-MAGOOSH and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can. If you’re outside the US, you can also reach us at +1-510-214-0212
“The instructional videos are brilliant, I really appreciated having the flexibility to pause a video, absorb the information and re-play it if I needed to.”
“The Magoosh staff was awesome; I peppered them with questions and requests and they always responded thoroughly and quickly.”
“The team is really great and actually cares about your score as much as they would care about their own. Simply the best.”
Don’t wait until the last minute to start studying, let us be your study guide and download Magoosh Calculus Lessons today!
It's easy - you enter mathematical problems and get the answer, detailed solution and a theory reference.
THIS IS ORIGINAL MATH HELPER. Avoid cheap clones of this app on the market and see no further – download it right now!
OUR USERS SAY:
«Excelent and helpful. Easy to use and very descriptive» - Julio Z.
«This is amazing app this helped me to study easily without any doubt.. Without any guidence i can get full marks in maths ... Love this app :) :) :D» - Pulkit G.
«This app helped me with my academics! Brought up my grades!» - Jordan P.
WHAT IT HAS
[✔] Linear Algebra - Operations with matrices (solving matrix)
[✔] Linear Algebra - Solving systems of linear equation (from 2 to 10 equation at a time)
[✔] Vector Algebra - Vectors (vectors problems)
[✔] Vector Algebra - Geometry Shapes (triangles, pyramids, planes)
[✔] Calculus - Derivative (Derivative of the function, of a function defined parametrically, of an implicit one)
[✔] Calculus - Indefinite Integrals (integrals solver, antiderivative)
[✔] Limits (limits calculator solver)
[✔] The theory of probability (probability theory, mathematical statistics)
[✔] Calculus - The number and sequence (prime factorization, lcm and gcd, complex numbers, arithmetic and geometric progressions and numbers, Diophantine equation, Euler function)
[✔] Function plotter (interactive graph plotter)
[✔] Also contains great scientific calculator and theoretical reference handbook
Math Helper is an universal assistant app for step by step solving mathematical problems for Algebra 1-2, Calculus (integral, Derivative, antiderivative, vectors, matrices (matrix), limits, equation, shapes, number etc) for school, secondary, college and university students and everyone who learn.
It allows you not only to see the answer or result of a task, but also a detailed step by step solution.
Also great feature is built-in scientific calculator and handbook – much easier to learn.
FEATURES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
✧ 10 topics and 60+ sub-section.
✧ Localization for Russian, English, Italian, French, German and Portuguese
✧ Intel ® Learn Series Alliance quality mark
✧ EAS ® approved
✧ More than 10'000 customers all over the world supported development of our apps by doing purchase
✧ The application is equipped with a convenient multi function calculator and extensive theoretical reference handbook to learn better
Derivative, antiderivative, limits, geometric shapes, the task of statistics, probability theory, matrices or matrix (large spectrum of tasks with matrices (matrix) supported), systems of equation, finding probability, vectors and other mathematical solving – this and more in Math Helper!
✪ Thank you all helping us to reach 800'000+ downloads of Lite version
✪ You could also support us with good feedback at Google Play or by links below (fb, twitter, email etc.)
✪ Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DDdev.MathHelper
WHAT IS NEXT
We have plans to implement
● Numbers and polynomial solving, division and multiplication
● Fractions and definite integrals (antiderivative)
● Double integrals (antiderivative)
● New Derivative tasks
● More tasks on geometry, geometry plotter
● Limits step by step
● Implement new design and add 50+ new tasks solution
● New applications, like Calculus symbolic calculator, Physics Solver, Physics Ref, Chemistry Solver, Geometry Shapes Solver and Plotter, theoretical reference handbook app.
Having problems with vectors, Probability theory, geometry shapes solution, integrals, matrices (matrix), graph plotter? Need an extensive theoretical reference handbook? Want to learn better? See no further – download this application right now!
Good for SSC, SAT, ACT or GCSE
P.s. Support us by liking us on Facebook
****** THANK YOU!!! ******
This app covers the following topics applicable to Multivariable Calculus, Advanced Calculus, and Vector Calculus:
- Evaluate any numeric expression, or substitute a value for a variable
- Plot 2D or 3D functions of your choice
- Determine the limit of a function as it approaches a specific value or values
- Differentiate any single or multivariable function
- Find the critical points and saddle points of a function
- Calculate the gradient of a function
- Identify the local extrema of a function
- Find the single, double, or triple integral of a function
- Determine the dot or cross product of two vectors
- Calculate the divergence or curl of a vector field
The Wolfram Multivariable Calculus Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Multivariable Calculus Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
Then this is the app for you, providing a quick reference to basic derivatives and integration formulas right on your smartphone.
Contents include Derivatives and Integrals of:
-Inverse Trigonometric Functions
-Hyperbolic Trigonometric Functions
WAGmob brings you simpleNeasy, on-the-go learning app for "Pre-Calculus and Calculus".
You have limited access to the content provided.
In this mode you can access 2 tutorials, 1 quiz, and 1 set of flashcards.
For full access to the content, please purchase this application.
You can purchase Pre-Calculus and Calculus application from within this app just for $1.99 each.
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts.
3. Simple and easy quizzes for self-assessment.
Appropriate for all ages and professions.
This app provides a quick summary of essential concepts in Pre-Calculus and Calculus via easy to grasp snack sized chapters:
Functions and Their Graphs,
Piece Wise and Step Wise Functions,
Linear Functions and Rational Functions,
Exponential and Logarithmic Functions,
Limits, Continuity and Derivatives,
Graphing Trigonometric Functions,
Graphing Sinusoidal Functions.
Limits, Continuity and Functions,
Derivatives and Differentiation,
Applications of Derivative,
Techniques of Differentiation I,
Techniques of Differentiation II,
Integrals and Integration,
Techniques of Integration,
Applications of Integration,
Parametric Equations and Calculus,
Calculus of Polar Curves and Power Series,
Probability and Statistics.
About WAGmob apps:
1) A companion app for on-the-go, bite-sized learning.
2) Over Three million paying customers from 175+ countries.
Why WAGmob apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Effective, Engaging and Entertaining apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
*** WAGmob Vision : simpleNeasy apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.***
*** WAGmob Mission : A simpleNeasy WAGmob app in every hand.***
*** WAGmob Platform: A unique platform to create and publish your own apps & e-Books.***
Please visit us at www.wagmob.com or write to us at Team@wagmob.com.
We would love to improve our app and app platform.
The Differential Calculus Master app has been designed to help Math students master the subject of Differential Calculus concept-by-concept. Some prominent features of this app are listed out below:
1. Detailed and interactive notes for every concept!
2. Concept-by-concept assessment. Focus on one concept at a time and master it.
3. 25+ Concepts. 1200+ Questions with detailed, step-by-step solutions.
4. All topics covered. Functions, Graphs, Limits, Continuity, Differentiability, Differentiation, Tangents and Normals, Monotonicity, Maxima and Minima, Mean Value Theorems, and more.
5. Questions from easy to very hard. Master the subject starting from scratch!
6. Content prepared by top Math teachers with decades of combined teaching experience!
Wondering whether Calculus Master is relevant for you? If you fall in any of the following categories, Calculus Master will prove to be an invaluable resource for you!
1. Undergrad students in US/UK/Europe/Australia and other countries taking a Calculus course in any semester.
2. High school students across the world studying Calculus for the first time.
3. Students preparing for particular competitive exams, like the IITJEE Math paper and other Math competitions
How it Works
1. The subject of Differential Calculus is divided into 3 units: (a) Functions and Graphs (b) Limits, Continuity and Differentiation (c) Applications of Derivatives.
2. Each unit is divided into a number of concepts. For example, the unit on Limits, Continuity and Differentiation has concepts like Basic Limits, Exponential and Logarithmic Limits, Trigonometric Limits and so on.
3. You can practice and assess yourself on each concept separately. For example, suppose that you select the concept Basic Limits.
4. When you generate a new session on this concept, the app will select about 10 questions from the available pool of questions and present them to you.
5. As you answer each question, you will be given instant feedback on your response, as well as the detailed solution for that question.
6. Once you complete the session, your cumulative score on that concept will be calculated. This takes into account your scores of past sessions on that concept as well.
7. For questions which you have attempted incorrectly, the app will give you a chance to answer them again in subsequent sessions.
8. When (almost) all questions for a concept have been answered correctly, you can still run that concept in practice mode, in which the app won’t keep track of your scores.
[✔] A indefinite integral
[✔] A definite integral
[✔] A improper integral
The calculator support russian and english versions. Please, choose your language after loading application.
Calculator support one-sign-symbols and some math functions: exp, sin, cos, tan and other.
Now you can learn about differentiation and integration minus the boring bits of simply going through equations and formulas
- 6 Complete Chapters to cover the fundamentals of Calculus including: Introduction to Differentiation, Applications of Differentiation, Transcendental Functions, Introduction to Integration, Applications of Integration, and Integration Techniques.
- 3 Feature Videos to introduce the topic to you
- Fully narrated tutorials guide you on the basic concepts of Calculus
- Fun-to-watch videos introduce you to the world of Calculus; learn about fun facts and not just the technical concepts
- Animated and illustrated concepts makes learning from scratch or refreshing easy
- Interactive sections reinforce important concepts
- Move away from the usual style of learning in the classroom
- Learn at your own pace: pause or replay the tutorials at your command
- Track your progress from the Navigation Menu
- Try the sample math questions and check your answers against model solutions
Unsure about the Calculus Interactive App Full Edition? Try out the FREE Lite Edition ⇒ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.neumediatechnologies.calculus
Check out reviews of the lite edition on:
xda-developers.com - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/enjoy-learning-calculus-with-calculus-interactive/
Android Tapp - http://www.androidtapp.com/calculus-interactive-app-lite/
Note: This works best on the tablet platform.