Quick Revision before your test.
From novice to expert in Calculus.
==Gets installed in memory card.So no issues of Storage problems.
==Explains concepts in details includes(Definition,Theorems,Formula,Some Examples,Multimedia Graphics helps to get concepts clear)
---->Application Of Derivatives
---->Area Under Curves
This app covers the following topics applicable to Calculus, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, Calculus I, and Calculus II:
- Evaluate any numeric expression or substitute a value for a variable.
- Plot basic, parametric, or polar plots of the function(s) of your choice.
- Determine the limit of a function as it approaches a specific value.
- Differentiate any function or implicit function.
- Find the critical points and inflection points of a function.
- Identify the local and absolute extrema of a function.
- Integrate a function, with or without limits.
- Sum a function given a lower and upper bound.
- Find the closed form of a sequence or generate terms for a specific sequence.
The Wolfram Calculus Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Calculus Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
◆ Table of Contents ◆
CH 1 Functions
Functions and Graphs
CH 2 Limits and Continuity
Limits of Sequences
The Limits of a Function
CH 3 Derivatives
Derivatives and Rates of Chage
Derivative as a function
Derivatives of Trigonometric Functions
Chain Rule and Implicit Differentiation
Linear Approximation and Differential
CH 4 Applications of Differentiation
Maximum and Minimum Values
The Mean Value Theorem
How Derivatives affect the shape of a graph
CH 5 Integrals
Applications of Integration
CH 6 Techniques of Integration
Integration by Part
Integration of Rational Functions by Partial Fractions
Table of Integration Formulas
CH 7 Inverse Functions
Exponential Functions and their Derivatives
Inverse Trigonometric Functions
Indeterminate Form and L'Hospital's Rule
CH 8 Infinite Sequences and Series
The Integral Test and Estimates of Sums
The Comparison Test
Absolute Convergence and The Ratio and Root Test
Taylor and Maclaurin Series
CH 9 Vectors
Three-Dimensional Coordinate Systems
The Dot Product
The Cross Product
Equation of Line and Planes
CH 10 Vector Functions
Vector Functions and Space Curve
Derivatives and Integrals of Vector Functions
Arc Length and Curvature
Motion in Space: Velocity and Acceleration
CH 11 Partial Derivatives
Functions of Several Variables
Limits and Continuity
Tangent Planes and Linear Approximations
The Chain Rule
Directional Derivatives and the Gradient Vector
Maximum and Minimum Values
CH 12 Multiple Integrals
Double Integrals over Rectangles
Double Integrals over General Regions
Double Integrals in Polar Coordinates
Applications of Double Integrals
Triple Integrals in Cylindrical Coordinates and Spherical Coordinates
Change of Variables In Multiple Integrals
CH 13 Vector Calculus
The Fundamental Theorem for Line Integrals and Green's Theorem
Curl and Divergence
Stokes' Theorem and The Divergence Theorem
[hyunkyoic math series]
This app will always be free, but please consider donating if you like it!
Bitcoin address: 1PuhR83yykTsjhgqraY8A6X4YKSeUgCk7J
much wow. such appreciation. Dogecoin address: DAxBZKeXq8MKeH2wphN1HLff26Gdc8K2fn
****UPDATE - The Pro version is now Free! Download it now!****
Calculus Reference Tool Lite is the perfect tool for any student taking a calculus course, or those looking for a brush up! It contains detailed descriptions with clear and helpful examples on over 15 calculus topics, ranging from limits and the definition of a derivative, up to partial derivatives and triple integrals using multiple coordinate systems. A must have to accompany any student!
Another plus, it's ad free!
Upgrade to the Pro version for a very helpful list of cheat sheets and a vector calculator!
This brain game gives you:
Memory, attention, and math skills improvement.
Speeds up your ability to perform calculations right and quickly.
Improves your focus and concentration.
Your goal is to calculate the flying numbers at given time.
Each new level gives a new challenge to your brain cells.
Boosts your overall mental power and performance.
So take your brain cells for a walk and give them some exercise.
Tags: mathematics, math workout, IQ trainer, brain training, brain games, brain game, brain trainer, math trainer, IQ games, math games, brain exercises, math game, IQ test, mathematics, mind game. brain puzzle, free puzzles, game for kid, smart games, IQ tests, calculation game.
The Differential Calculus Master app has been designed to help Math students master the subject of Differential Calculus concept-by-concept. Some prominent features of this app are listed out below:
1. Detailed and interactive notes for every concept!
2. Concept-by-concept assessment. Focus on one concept at a time and master it.
3. 25+ Concepts. 1200+ Questions with detailed, step-by-step solutions.
4. All topics covered. Functions, Graphs, Limits, Continuity, Differentiability, Differentiation, Tangents and Normals, Monotonicity, Maxima and Minima, Mean Value Theorems, and more.
5. Questions from easy to very hard. Master the subject starting from scratch!
6. Content prepared by top Math teachers with decades of combined teaching experience!
Wondering whether Calculus Master is relevant for you? If you fall in any of the following categories, Calculus Master will prove to be an invaluable resource for you!
1. Undergrad students in US/UK/Europe/Australia and other countries taking a Calculus course in any semester.
2. High school students across the world studying Calculus for the first time.
3. Students preparing for particular competitive exams, like the IITJEE Math paper and other Math competitions
How it Works
1. The subject of Differential Calculus is divided into 3 units: (a) Functions and Graphs (b) Limits, Continuity and Differentiation (c) Applications of Derivatives.
2. Each unit is divided into a number of concepts. For example, the unit on Limits, Continuity and Differentiation has concepts like Basic Limits, Exponential and Logarithmic Limits, Trigonometric Limits and so on.
3. You can practice and assess yourself on each concept separately. For example, suppose that you select the concept Basic Limits.
4. When you generate a new session on this concept, the app will select about 10 questions from the available pool of questions and present them to you.
5. As you answer each question, you will be given instant feedback on your response, as well as the detailed solution for that question.
6. Once you complete the session, your cumulative score on that concept will be calculated. This takes into account your scores of past sessions on that concept as well.
7. For questions which you have attempted incorrectly, the app will give you a chance to answer them again in subsequent sessions.
8. When (almost) all questions for a concept have been answered correctly, you can still run that concept in practice mode, in which the app won’t keep track of your scores.
☞ Includes 135 animated lessons (6 hours of video and audio)
☞ Covers precalculus review, derivatives, and integrals
☞ Track your progress as you study
☞ Watch our tutors explain everything
☞ You can also this app a calculus reference for your class
This free app provides access to a large sample of Magoosh’s popular Calculus lessons. Sign in with a Magoosh Premium account to get access to the full library, along with all the online lessons on the Magoosh Calculus website. See http://calculus.magoosh.com for more information.
Who makes the lessons?
Magoosh’s expert tutor, Mike McGarry. He has over twenty years of experience teaching in a variety of subjects, specializing in math, science and standardized exams.
What is Magoosh?
Magoosh is an online education company with a focus on teaching through videos and personalized customer support.
What do the calculus lessons cover?
The topics covered in this lesson series are: acceleration, series, trigonometric identities, transformation and composition of functions, limits, asymptotes, continuity, tangent lines, first derivatives, differentiability, derivative rules, trigonometric derivatives, the product and quotient rules, the chain rule, derivatives of exponential and logarithmic functions, inverse trig derivatives, derivative applications, related rates, differentials, critical points, Rolle’s theorem, the geometry of first and second derivatives, concavity, point of inflection, L’Hopital’s rule, antiderivatives, Riemann sums, integral notation, the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, indefinite integrals, u-substitution, area and volume, the disc and washer method, the shell method, applications of integrals, integration by parts, trigonometric integrals...and many more!
How do I contact you?
Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us. If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-MAGOOSH and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can. If you’re outside the US, you can also reach us at +1-510-214-0212
“The instructional videos are brilliant, I really appreciated having the flexibility to pause a video, absorb the information and re-play it if I needed to.”
“The Magoosh staff was awesome; I peppered them with questions and requests and they always responded thoroughly and quickly.”
“The team is really great and actually cares about your score as much as they would care about their own. Simply the best.”
Don’t wait until the last minute to start studying, let us be your study guide and download Magoosh Calculus Lessons today!
Math Helper is an universal assistant app for solving mathematical problems for Algebra I, Algebra II, Calculus and Math for secondary and college students, which allows you not only to see the answer or result of a problem, but also a detailed solution.
WHAT IS IT
[✔] Linear Algebra - Operations with matrices
[✔] Linear algebra - Solving systems of linear equations
[✔] Vector algebra - Vectors
[✔] Vector algebra - Shapes
[✔] Calculus - Derivatives
[✔] Calculus - Indefinite Integrals (integrals solver)
[✔] Calculus - Limits
[✔] The theory of probability
[✔] The number and sequence
[✔] Function plotter
Derivatives, limits, geometric shapes, the task of statistics, matrices, systems of equations and vectors – this and more in Math Helper!
✧ 10 topics and 43+ sub-section.
✧ Localization for Russian, English, Italian, French, German and Portuguese
✧ Intel ® Learning Series Alliance quality mark
✧ EAS ® approved
✧ More than 10'000 customers all over the world supported development of Math Helper by doing purchase
✧ The application is equipped with a convenient multi-function calculator and extensive theoretical guide
✪ Thank you all helping us to reach 800'000+ downloads of Math Helper Lite
✪ You could also support us with good feedback at Google Play or by links below
✪ Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DDdev.MathHelper
✪ Or you could reach us directly by email
WHAT IS NEXT
We have plans to implement
● Numbers and polynomial division and multiplication
● Implement new design and add 50+ new problems
● New applications, like Formulae reference for college and university and symbolic calculator
MathHelper is a universal assistant for anyone who has to deal with higher mathematics, calculus, algebra. You can be a student of a college or graduate, but if you suddenly need emergency assistance in mathematics – a tool is right under your fingertips! You could also use it to prepare for SAT, ACT or any other tests.
Don't know how to do algebra? Stuck during calculus practice, need to solve algebra problems, just need integral solver or limits calculus calculator? Math Helper - not only math calculator, but step-by-step algebra tutor, will help to solve derivative and integral, maths algebra, contains algebra textbooks - derivative and antiderivative rules (differentiation and integration), basic algebra, algebra 1 and 2, etc.
Good calculus app and algebra for college students! Better than any algebra calculator with x, algebra solving calculator or algebra graphing calculator - this is calculus solver, algebra 1 and 2 solver, with step-by-step help, calculator, integrated algebra textbooks and formulas for calculus.
This is not just a math answers app, but math problem solver! This mathematics solver can solve any math problem - from basic math problems to integral and derivative, matrix, vectors, geometry and much more. For everyone into math learning. This is not just math ref app - this is ultimate math problem solver.
Discover a new shape of mathematics with MathHelper!
Integrals of Rational Functions
Integrals with Roots
Integrals with Logarithms
Integrals with Exponentials
Integrals with Trigonometric Functions
Products of Trigonometric Functions and Monomials
Products of Trigonometric Functions and Exponentials
Integrals of Hyperbolic Functions
This version serves as a complete reference for indefinite integrals, and includes evaluation of definite integrals noted above. The only user input required is the upper(ul) and lower limits(ll) of integration and any required constants(a,b,c,n). Never again enter a function.
All solutions are validated using the Octave "quad" function or Matlab "int" function. If "Not a Number" (NaN) is returned, please email the developer with the function number, constants and the integration limits (ul and ll) and the problem will be evaluated and corrected.
Links to online references are also provided.
We welcome comments and suggestions for improvement at email@example.com.
Calculus Quick Reference lists down all the important formulas and evaluation techniques used in calculus which makes it easier for you to memorize and apply them in solving problems.
The topics include:
1) Limits (Basic Properties, Basic Limit Evaluations, Evaluation Techniques)
2) Derivatives (Definitions, Basic Properties/Formulas/Rules, Common Derivatives, Conditions for Increasing/Decreasing and Conditions for Concave Up/Concave Down)
3) Integrals formulas/Rules and Standard Evaluation Techniques(u substitution, Integration by Parts, Products and Quotients of Trig Functions, Trigonometric Substitutions and Partial Fractions)
4) Table of Laplace Transforms
This app covers the following topics applicable to Multivariable Calculus, Advanced Calculus, and Vector Calculus:
- Evaluate any numeric expression, or substitute a value for a variable
- Plot 2D or 3D functions of your choice
- Determine the limit of a function as it approaches a specific value or values
- Differentiate any single or multivariable function
- Find the critical points and saddle points of a function
- Calculate the gradient of a function
- Identify the local extrema of a function
- Find the single, double, or triple integral of a function
- Determine the dot or cross product of two vectors
- Calculate the divergence or curl of a vector field
The Wolfram Multivariable Calculus Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Multivariable Calculus Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
Combine this with ZeGenie's Interactive Learning Engine, and you have the best Calculus App yet!
This App covers all the basis of Calculus I (Differential Calculus), with more advanced topics coming soon!
Here are the topics:
3. Derivatives I (Intro to Derivatives)
4. Derivatives II
5. Derivatives of Trigonometric Functions
6. Curve Sketching
7. Related Rates
8. Maximization and Minimization
This application contains a rich collection of examples, tutorials and solvers, crafted by a professional math tutor with over 20 years of applied mathematics and teaching experience. "Calculus Pro" covers:
- RDQ, LDQ, SDQ and NDQ
- Equations of Tangent Lines
- Partial Derivatives
- Implicit Differentiation
- Chain Rule
- Product Rule
- Quotient Rule
- Related Rates Problems
- Optimization Examples (Min/Max)
- Derivatives of Inverse Functions
- Taylor and Maclaurin Series
- Derivative Tables
- Derivatives of Integrals
- Arc Length
- Riemann Sums
- Fluid Problems
- Double Integrals
- Integration by Parts
- Definite and Indefinite Integrals
- Volumes of Solids of Revolution
- Cross Sectional Volumes
- Integral tables
- Position, Velocity and Acceleration
If you like my app, please leave a review! If you don't like my app, please email me with your constructive feedback!
I welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions:
I will answer your math questions for free on facebook:
Please check out my other Android apps:
ACT Math Prep
Finite Math Pro
Math Pro (6 math apps for $1.99!)
SAT Math Prep
The app lists all the important Calculus formulas.
Derivative formulas - Exponential, Logarithmic, Trigonometric, Inverse Trigonometric, Hyperbolic, Inverse Hyperbolic, Different forms of Chain rule etc.
Integration formulas - Trigonometric, Hyperbolic, Exponential & Logarithmic, Definite Integrals, Miscellaneous formulas.
Let us know if you have any suggestions/issues. If you think any other formula needs to be listed, then do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Calculus is the mathematical study of continuous change. It helps you practice and develop your logic/reasoning skills. It throws challenging problems your way which make you think. Although you may never use calculus ever again after school or college, you will definitely hold on to the lessons that calculus teaches you.
Things like time management, how to be organized, how to accomplish things on time, how to perform under pressure, how to be responsible are just some of the things Calculus helps you become proficient in. Traits that will help you succeed.
Calculus plays a big role in most universities today as students in the fields of economics, science, business, engineering, computer science, and so on are all required to take Calculus as prerequisites.
Our Pre-Calculus guide is a preliminary version of Calculus containing over 300 rules, definitions, and examples that provides you with a broad and general introduction of this subject. A valuable pocket reference to have on your phone.
1. Matrix Definition
2. Matrix Addition, Subtraction and Scalar Multiplication
3. Matrix Multiplication
4. Matrix Multiplication Example
5. Augmented Matrix for a System of Equations
6. Solving Augmented Matrices
7. Solving by Gauss-Jordan Elimination
8. Gauss-Jordan Elimination (continued)
9. Special Types of Matrices
10. 2 x 2 Matrix Determinant
11. 3 x 3 Matrix Determinant: Expansion by Minors
12. Determinant of a 3 x 3 Diagonal Multiplication
13. Cramer’s Rule for Solving 2 Linear Equations
14. Cramer’s Rule - Example of solving 2 Equations
15. Cramer’s Rule for 3 Equations in 3 Unknowns
16. Cramer’s Rule - Example of solving three Equations
17. Inverse of a 2 x 2 Matrix
18. System of Equations by Inverse Matrices
19. Area of a Triangle Using Matrices
20. Test for Collinear Points Using Matrices
21. Finding Equation of a Line Given Two Points
22. Conic Sections
24. Ellipse Whose Center is at the Origin
25. Ellipse with Center at the Origin Example
26. Ellipse Translation
27. Ellipse Translation Example
28. Equation of an Ellipse in Standard Form
30. Hyperbola Standard Form
31. Hyperbola Standard Form (continued)
32. Hyperbola Centered at the Origin Example
33. Hyperbola Translation
34. Hyperbola Centered at the Origin Example
36. Parabola Equation with Vertex at the Origin
37. Diagrams of Previous Page Parabolas
38. Parabola Equation with Vertex (h, k)
39. Polar Coordinate Plane
40. Polar Coordinate System - Plotting Points
41. Multiple Representation of points
42. Coordinate Conversion
43. Examples of Conversion
44. Equation Conversion
45. Polar Equations Graphing
46. Special Graphs – Limaçons
47. Special Graphs - Rose Curves
48. Special Graphs - Circles & Lemniscates
49. About Pre-Calculus
50. Support Page
Even if you dont use Calculus, this app sure is a cool way to show-off some high IQ!
Like all our 'phoneflips', this fast and lightweight application navigates quick, has NO Adverts, NO In-App purchasing, never needs an internet connection and will not take up much space on your phone!
Portrait & Landscape mode supported.
Then this is the app for you, providing a quick reference to basic derivatives and integration formulas right on your smartphone.
Contents include Derivatives and Integrals of:
-Inverse Trigonometric Functions
-Hyperbolic Trigonometric Functions
More from developer
Now you can learn about differentiation and integration minus the boring bits of simply going through equations and formulas
- 6 Complete Chapters to cover the fundamentals of Calculus including: Introduction to Differentiation, Applications of Differentiation, Transcendental Functions, Introduction to Integration, Applications of Integration, and Integration Techniques.
- 3 Feature Videos to introduce the topic to you
- Fully narrated tutorials guide you on the basic concepts of Calculus
- Fun-to-watch videos introduce you to the world of Calculus; learn about fun facts and not just the technical concepts
- Animated and illustrated concepts makes learning from scratch or refreshing easy
- Interactive sections reinforce important concepts
- Move away from the usual style of learning in the classroom
- Learn at your own pace: pause or replay the tutorials at your command
- Track your progress from the Navigation Menu
- Try the sample math questions and check your answers against model solutions
Unsure about the Calculus Interactive App Full Edition? Try out the FREE Lite Edition ⇒ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.neumediatechnologies.calculus
Check out reviews of the lite edition on:
xda-developers.com - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/enjoy-learning-calculus-with-calculus-interactive/
Android Tapp - http://www.androidtapp.com/calculus-interactive-app-lite/
Note: This works best on the tablet platform.