GoalKeeper is your motivation and goal tracking tool. Why not start the new year of 2012 together with GoalKeeper?!
With GoalKeeper you can define your own activities and your own personal goals.
At any moment you can register an event based on your defined activities. All registered events can be listed, viewed, edited and deleted. This also applies to the activities and goals you defined.
For each goal it is possible to view statistics showing how well you kept the goal historically. Also, you can put a GoalKeeper widget on your home screen. The widget visualizes a goal of your choice for current time period.
Note that you are required to read the instructions viewed on first start of the GoalKeeper app. The instructions are also available via the About option menu on the Register tab as well as a file provided on SD-card when performing data export.
The GoalKeeper app presents three tabs for you: Register, Goals and Activities.
In the Activities tab all activities are listed. Ditto applies for the Goals tab.
In the Register tab you register your events.
Events are what you register at any time, on the Register tab, when you have performed any of your defined activities.
You select a relevant activity, put down a date and a time for the event and finally you specify relevant property data for the activity.
When the event has been stored you can find it in the event history where you can view, edit or delete the event. Also, if the activity selected for the event is related to any goal, the goal will be updated; i.e. when you view goal statistics the event will be reflected in the chart and if there are any GoalKeeper widgets related to affected goals these will be updated as well.
The GoalKeeper widget presents current status, current value compared to the target value calculated in percent, of the goal selected for the widget instance; e.g. if you have a goal to exercise 14 times a month and you have exercised 7 times up to now this month the widget will show a value of 50%.
The GoalKeeper logo in the middle of the GoalKeeper widget will change from red / orange to green depending of the status of the goal. The closer to the target value of the goal you get, the greener and less red / orange the GoalKeeper logo will turn.
If you exceed (> 100%) the goal this will be reflected in the widget up to 140% where the indicator hand will turn red. The hand will not move past 140%.
All data are stored in the local database. However, all your data can be exported to external storage. You can also import external data into the local database.
Please, help me make GoalKeeper even better and give me both positive and negative feedback via e-mail.
Follow easily your change in WEIGHT !
Track your WEIGHT and set your goal whether it be LOSS or GAIN.
Keep track of your BODY MEASUREMENTS, BMI, BFI !
♦♦♦ This app will Help to Boost your Motivation to Lose or gain Weight ♦♦♦
DON'T DELAY, START TODAY !
• user-friendly interface, configurable background colour gradient.
• configurable : Kilograms/Pounds/Stones, Cm/Ft, sex
• configurable : display date format.
• Starting goal and goal date configurable.
• Password (code).
• Track your BMI - Body Mass Index.
• Track your BFI - Body Fat Index - (optional, manual input possible)
• Track your measurements (Optional) : calves, thighs, hips, waist, chest, biceps, forearms, other.
• Enter your own notes.
• Ideal weight calculation.
• Automatically calculates your chances of success in percent.
• Automatically calculates your BFI, BMI.
• Export and Import (.csv) (save and send by email).
• Save or share your reports and charts by email, Facebook, twitter, ...
• A clear and precise Report and Chart to view your weight progress (total progress, BMI, BFI, ...) : daily, weekly, monthly, ...
• Graph options : Trend, forcast, ...
• Measurement Chart possible.
• A synthesis enabling you to visualize all details concerning your change in weight to help you reach your goal (export html file).
• Can be installed to SD card (Android 2.2 or higher only).
• Widget : the app must be installed on your phone and not your sd card - restriction due to Android
• Tip : Help is available on every screen (press menu and help)
• Compatible interface phone & tablet & tablet HD
Do not hesitate to give a rating on android market to show your satisfaction.
If you encounter a problem, send an email !
Bugs, Questions, problems SEND AN EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org
TOP RESOLUTION 2014
Tag : Weight manager, weight, weight tracker, weight loss, weight gain, body, monitor, weight track, tablet, HD, resolution, 2014, New Year, track weight, lose weight, gain weight, monitor, monitoring, tracker, trend curve, forecast curve.
Keep a log of your body weight and display on a chart.
• Free and Open Source. No ads.
• Enter weight in kilograms, pounds or stones.
• Calculates BMI if you enter height in centimeters or feet.
• Import CSV. Export CSV, ODS and PNG.
• Share with Gmail.
• Goal line and warning line.
Requested permissions in order to import/export data to SD card.
Requested Features (request more to weightchart@senselesssolutions):
• Add french (help needed).
• Add color customization.
More from developer
Conqu is an easy to use yet powerful task management tool designed to help you conquer your inbox and get things done. With Conqu, you can organize the tasks by criteria that makes sense to you and then find the right task to do at the right time and place. Whether you are a GTD pro or you just need a simple to-do list, Conqu will provide you with all the tools you need.
Conqu allows you to assign a project, energy and time required to finish a task, and additional filtering criteria such as tags or contexts to any task.
* Unlimited everything: tasks, projects, contexts, contacts or tags.
* Filtering by contexts, tags, energy or time
* Tablet version designed with large screens in mind, plus phone version for small screens
* Future view to see what lies ahead in the next few days
* Delegation of tasks to other people so that they don't clutter your to-dos
* Back burner view for tasks that you have put off to do at a later time
* Work offline: you don't have to be connected to the internet to be able to access all your tasks
* Stay focused with views that are intelligently organized like TODAY and NEXT
* Subscribe to ConquSync (paid service) to have all your devices and desktop synced.
Visit http://conqu.com to see demos and learn more about Conqu.