The Nasuni Mobile App is a free download, but you must be a Nasuni customer (with Mobile Access enabled) in order to use it.
With Nasuni Mobile you can:
• Access files stored within your corporate file share on your Android device
• Securely Upload files over Wi-Fi or cellular networks
• Take photos at a job site and upload directly into your corporate environment
• Share key files with coworkers via secure hyperlink or as an email attachment
• Carry all your presentations with you on the go
• Present Powerpoint® presentations directly from the app
• Integrated multimedia playback
• Support for AV out
• Access to complete file version history
• Ability to favorite files for offline viewing
• Save files from other apps
• Cross platform mobile linking
Benefits to IT:
• Customized end-user deployments
• Centralized control of user and device access
• File access permissions based on existing integration with Active Directory
• Mandatory password controlled access to data stored within the application
• Complete security, data is encrypted before it is sent to the service and remains encrypted at rest
• Complete security, data is encrypted on the wire, in the Filer, and it is re-encrypted before sent to the cloud for ultimate rest.
• Use Nasuni Mobile to help build out a secure, corporate approved BYOD policy
• Advanced compression algorithms cut down on file size, reducing mobile data usage
Welcome to the Nasuni Mobile App. In version 1.0 we’re extending the reach of your data stored with Nasuni to your mobile device. Unlike other mobile file sharing services, Nasuni Mobile is not a software add-on or a whole new cloud-based system. Nasuni Mobile is an integrated feature of the Nasuni Solution. All user permissions are maintained, the mobile apps connect directly to your Nasuni Filers – not the cloud, and IT retains complete control over the data. Nasuni Mobile empowers you to set up a formal BYOD policy, keeping your users happy and your corporate IP safe.
Who is this app for?
Nasuni Mobile is designed for organizations with a Nasuni installation. Your organization must have at least one Nasuni Filer with Mobile Access enabled to use this app.
Nasuni offers a storage solution designed for remote and branch offices that combines on-premises hardware with cloud storage to deliver consolidated storage.
Learn more at: http://www.nasuni.com/mobile
Nasuni Mobile Support: http://www.nasuni.com/mobile/support
Exhibit Hall – The Exhibit Hall is where exhibitors display their products and services at their booths. Here you can Chat with a sales representative, view videos and catalogs and, if desired, add them to your “Briefcase”. Company information and E-Commerce capabilities are accessible in the footer
Learning Center - The Learning Center is the place to go for certified Continuing Education classes and presentations on a variety of dental topics given by renowned international lecturers on demand.
Media Library – The Media Library provides the Attendee an opportunity to do research on all aspects of Dentistry via educational and product instructional videos.
Auditorium – The Auditorium is the place to go to attend live events and webinars by international lecturers. Additionally, all of the presentations will be made available on demand for a specific period of time.
Lounge – The Lounge area is where “real time” social interaction between colleagues will take place. Social networking sites related to all fields of Dentistry, in addition to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yahoo Groups, Blogs, Classifieds, Podcasts, News Feeds, RSS Feeds, etc. are among the possible links contained in the Forum directories.