Okay The only problem is that it hasn't any images of the elements and there are some elements lost ( Oganesson, Moscovium, Nihonium and Tennesine) But it is a very good application. Thank you...
Hi educalabs very good app but needs improvements New element names, 113 Nihonium (Nh), 115 Moscovium(Mc), 117 Tennessine(Ts), 118 Oganesson(Og)
Nothing amazing Not completely up to date. Some features are good but nothing about this app makes it 'amazing' to me.
Not up to date There is no Ununtrium. Ununseptium. A few more
Cool Table Makes my son happy to use the table for school. It's colorful and has great motion.
Cool Appearance & Good Data Very comprehensive data and a nice interface. Runs a little slowly.
- Compatible with Android Lollipop
- Included more elements of the 7th period (recognized by the IUPAC)
- Added the version in Spanish language
- Performance Optimizations
- Bug fixes
- Extended devices compatibility