This game contains 4 educational mini-games:
1 - Connect the Dots
The display shows one of the heroes of the cartoon Peppa Pig and then disappears, a child needs to cut around the image, connect all the stars. When the task is done - will be a new image. Your baby will be happy to trace the picture with your favorite cartoon characters Pepa Pig.
2 - Coloring
For some time, appears a coloring cartoon hero and then he disappeared all colors. You need to coloring the cartoon hero as he was coloring before. If in the course of the game you have any difficulty, please use the hint for this click the "?"
3 - Mixing colors
Peppa have bucket of paint, help Peppi to create the exact same color. You must mixing colors. Add additional paint in an empty bucket, mixing colors and see what color you get. Fascinating educational a mini-game for children in which the child learns by mixing different colors to create the desired color.
4 - Pairs
The classic game of "Pairs". Game rules are very simple: on the screen shows all pictures for a while and then the pictures appear flipped, your task is to look for a pair of images, when they opened two identical pictures - they disappear. And so it is necessary to find all pairs. With each level of complexity increases. Try our pairs with funny heroes.
All mini-games contain a lot of favorite characters from the cartoon Peppa Pig. Cheerful atmosphere and good mood you and your child are provided.
Enjoy the new official licensed game from PSV Studio "Peppa Pig. Kids mini-games"
Baby puzzles Peppa Pig loves sweets. Funny educational puzzles for kids and toddlers.
Free educational kids logical games is very important component of modern development. During the game, the toddlers develops a comprehensive solution of simple logic tasks positively affects the development of the kids memory, concentration and perseverance.
Educational games with Peppa Pig is very popular among toddlers and their parents.
Excellent sound design and colorful pictures make the gameplay unique and will entertain your children every time you run our game and good mood to you and your baby is guaranteed!
Easy to manage and not difficult tasks will allow even the youngest babies to do without the help of parents.
This App adapting for use on the tablet, mobile phone and TV.
Children learn through play and do it with pleasure, this will help our free educational fun baby puzzles Peppa Pig loves sweets.
The rules are simple, you have to complete a picture (puzzles), for this touch on the part of the picture that are not in place. When all the puzzle is completed, you hear a cheerful melody and a new image.
This game is officially approved by Astley Baker Davies Limited, the owner of the intellectual rights of Peppa Pig.
Peppa Pig and Susie Sheep will be sellers at the shop. Pedro Pony, Rabbit Rebecca and the rest of the kids will be buyers. Baby shop sells a variety of goods: toys, foods, fruits, vegetables, horses and even dinosaurs. It's like a small supermarket. Children take turns coming to the cash register and order what they want to buy. Even if something is not in the store, Suzy Sheep and Peppa Pig can offer something different. Once you received the goods - you must pay! To pay for goods used coins 5, 3 and 1. Help to pay for your purchase. To do this, combine the different versions of the coins that would pay for the purchase.
Baby Shop, is a great opportunity for toddlers to play and learn at the same time!
- Education account to 20
- Colorful decorations
- Search for items
- Funny characters from the cartoon Peppa Pig
- A hilarious mood during the game
Enjoy the new official licensed game from PSV Studio "Peppa Pig Baby Shop"
We offer you a new educational games for toddlers with Peppa Pig and funny animals. This game contains a lot of Peppa's friends: Zoe Zebra, Pedro Pony, Danny Dog, Candy Cat, Rebecca Rabbit and many other characters from the famous cartoon.
Our learning game adapted for use on the tablet, mobile phone and TV.
Peppa Pig wants to play photographer, help her in this. At the top of the screen, the camera shows the little funny animals that need to find and take a photo. The task for the kids to find this little funny animals and take a photo (touch screen), with such a simple task easily handle even the smallest toddlers. Colorful pictures with familiar characters of the cartoon Peppa Pig, fun music and great atmosphere will not be bored by your toddlers. Your baby will make their own photo, he is sure to enjoy! During the game, the toddlers develops a comprehensive solution of simple logic assignments positively affects the development of the child's memory, concentration and perseverance.
Take photo - it's fun!
This kids game is officially approved by Astley Baker Davies Limited, owner of the intellectual property rights Peppa Pig.
This game contains three mini-games:
Peppa Pig in which to solve simple mathematical tasks with apples. Mother Pig and Madame Gazelle provide tasks as apples should be put in the basket. And Peppa should properly distribute apples. Once the task is done, it will be necessary to count how many apples do Mommy Pig and Madame Gazelle. In this mini-game, baby will be learning to count apples.
Collect picture (coloring)
In this mini-game you need to collect (to decorate) image. To do this, use the correct geometric shapes. In the four corners are different geometric shapes. For example, to decorate part of the pattern of the circle form, should drag the circle on the part of the shape you want to paint. Also, other shapes for the triangle need to drag the triangle, etc.
If the previous game, you have to be collected, in this game you have to disassemble the drawing on geometric shapes. To do this, drag, the right part of the figure in the corner. For example, to analyze a figure, which comprises: circle, triangle, square. That the square of the figure respectively have to drag the corner of a square with a picture, and so with all the rest of the figure.
Educational mini-games for children, "mathematics" with Peppi Pig, will be useful for the development of children, the kids learns to count, learning geometric shapes.
Enjoy the new officially licensed game from PSV Studio "Peppa Pig, Mathematics"
• Learn about doctor visits in a fun way!
• 11 mini-games designed for toddlers and preschoolers
• Secret bonus mini-game for completing the check up!
• Wide variety of game mechanics (Tap to choose, puzzle, drag along a path, microphone, multi-tap, drag to correct location)
• Congratulatory payoff animation for each step
• Caillou’s voice guides kids through the appointment
• Localized in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, and German
• Tablet compatible
• Height and weight check
• Tonsil check
• Follow the stick
• Eye test
• Ear check
• Blood pressure
• Reflex check
• Medicine shot
• Applying ointment
A Parents’ Choice 2014 Approved Award Winner
For more fun, be sure to try Caillou House of Puzzles to explore Caillou’s house and solve fun jigsaw puzzles!
ABOUT BUDGE STUDIOS
Budge Studios leads the industry by providing entertaining apps for kids through innovation and creativity. The company develops and publishes apps for smartphones and tablets played by millions of children worldwide featuring high profile properties.
Visit us: http://www.budgestudios.com
Like us: http://facebook.com/budgestudios
Follow us: @budgestudios
Watch our app trailers: http://youtube.com/budgestudios
We always welcome your questions, suggestions and comments. Contact us 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And when kids painting children Coloring in Princess coloring already. Share photos on Facebook to show off the results. Or save images stored in your phone or tablet as well.
Funny educational games for kids 2, 3, 4 years old.
To expand knowledge, you can choose the language. Currently available in English and Spanish.
Painting Peppy the Pig is an ideal place to develop the imagination and ingenuity of the smaller children's play house. You only need to select an image and start painting using the touch screen of your mobile device. This coloring game will be your best choice!.
this game has no relation to Peppa the Pig or the cartoon .
Features and advantages of the game:
- The game presents 20 different animals, both domestic and wild, along with the sounds they produce for the toddler to learn and appreciate. The appearance of animals is introduced by a bunch of funny pictures, while their sounds can always be heard on the other end of the line. Communication with animals helps to develop kid’s interpersonal skills and curiosity.
- The simple game will help your child learn the numbers, which it furnishes in bright and colorful buttons and addicting games.
- The opportunity to make a call, with the selected animal picking up the phone after a few buzzers, is the most exciting part of the game. A whole zoo is awaiting for the kid in the phone book. Here are: squirrel, sheep, snake, goat, cow, kitten, chicken, rooster, lion, elephant, horse, mouse, monkey, panda, penguin, parrot, pig, dog, tiger and duck.
- The simple and intuitive game interface causes no difficulties even for children of kindergarten age.
How to play in our kindergarten game:
- Call up an animal. Hit the call button to see the full list of animals as pictures in the phone book. The kid touches the picture he or she likes and the animal takes the call within a few seconds.
- Play with the buttons. The arcade mini-game requires the child to focus attention on the buttons shown on the screen. When the game begins, one of the buttons starts tilting. The task is to hit the wobbling one to score. If the child misses, the button will continue to swing until being hit.
- Take calls from the animals. Now and then, you will receive calls from your animal friends!
“Babyphone” can be easily transformed from a simple preschool game into a genuine discovery educational tool for improving your child's skills. The way you first introduce the numbers to your toddler is crucial, since it should be exciting enough to spark the interest in the kid. Tell your babe about the numbers displayed on the screen. Toddler games are very helpful for nanny and babysitter that help infants learn and play without parent assist.
Learning about new animals will broaden the outlook of your toddler and help develop the skill to distinguish between the sounds they make. Come up with some rhymes to the names of the animals for your child to remember them easier. These could be, for example, 'a goat on the road' or 'a cat in a hat' etc. All the animal sounds presented in the game are clear and distinct, so the young player is unlikely to confuse them. The unusual presentation of the sounds in the form of a phone call is bound to give a greater effect than a simple explanation of what this or that animal says. You can also play “Babyphone” with your child while going out for a walk. Upon catching sight of a cat or dog, offer the kid to call up the animal and listen to what it says.
The button-hitting part of the game will help solidify the newly obtained knowledge about numbers. Encourage your child not only to touch the tilting buttons, but to name the numbers depicted in them, that will help them at school in future. When hit, buttons produce piano sounds. Offer your child to compose a melody of their own on this virtual piano. Such creative activity is certain to keep your kid busy for a rather long while with funny games.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
Learn with Caillou are 5 apps for pre-school children (3 - 6 years old) with highly educational contents around 5 cognitive areas:
GAMES and EXERCISES:
Numbers & Shapes (Maths): - Counting - Matching amounts - Reading numbers - Understanding shape and size - Building shape patterns - Memory development
Listening & Reading (Language): - The Alphabet - Phonics & Simple Spelling - Making Words -Handwriting - Reading Simple Words - Building Vocabulary
Nature and Objects (The world around): The four seasons - Animals - Plants - Materials - Human body - Living Things - Nature - Sorting objects
Time and Sequences: Calendars - Ordering Events - Comparing Past & Present - Clocks - Time - Months - Days of the Week
Direction and Space: The Concept of Space - Direction - Symmetries - Position - Movement
- Memory games
- A catalogue of stickers
- A drawing notebook
- Games as the guiding thread for learning and reinforcement
- An immediate answer about the completion of the exercise
- Motivation through an efficient awards system (stickers notebook)
- Kids take part in their own learning process
The FREE download includes a part of the application, “Numbers and Shapes.” If you want to use the rest of apps, you will have to buy them.
COMMENTS AND SUPPORT
We will thank your comments and assessment. You can also get more info and contact us through our websites:
You can follow us on :
© 2013 COOKIE JAR ENTERTAINMENT™Chouette Publishing.
- No paper and color pencil needed! You can paint directly on your device.
- Color picker with more than 50 colors to use.
- Save and share your work with friends.
- Easy and simple, parents can use as coloring lessons to their kids.
- Huge selection of Peppa Pig characters pictures to paint.
- Absolutely free!
Download now and enjoy coloring Peppa Pig!
Disclaimer: This application is non-commercial and made for education and entertainment purposes only.
Free painting games for kids. Kids use their finger to paint on touch screen.
When done, you can SAVE picture and share to FACKBOOK with your friends.
cartoon kid colouring book helps our kids develop motor skills and learn color combinations. kids can choose any colour they like! Scroll through the pictures of cartoon and animal, pick our kids favourites or colour all.
cartoon kid colouring book app (painting and drawing) include the picture of princess, boys, cars, airplanes, flowers, animals, dinosaurs, Christmas number and alphabet for kids etc
How to play cartoon kid coloring book game
- pick the picture of animal, cartoon picture you like to colour
- pick the colour from palette
- touch on the picture where you want
- you can save the picture or share it on the facebook
enjoy cartoon kid colouring book game
Cruising for coins will unlock virtual LEGO® sets that can be built with a few easy touches - and which will become part of the game’s colorful 3D scenery for your child’s next drive-through.
Create & Cruise provides plenty of inspiration for real-life LEGO® builds and imaginative play scenarios you can talk to your child about - like why the pretty princess is driving a police car that has legs instead of wheels.
*No in-app purchases
*NEW levels with engaging scenery
*NEW models – which means fun new build and play experiences. Now your child can play with helicopters and big trucks!
*Minifigure selector and lots of creative vehicles to mix and match – the more you play, the more you unlock!
*Bright, fun and friendly animations and soundtrack
*Intuitive icons and navigation for easy gameplay – no reading or writing skills required
*Virtual building with LEGO® bricks
*No third-party advertising
*No links to websites
About LEGO® Juniors:
LEGO® Juniors is designed to give children age 4-7 a great first experience with the LEGO® brick through iconic, fun and Easy to Build models. LEGO Juniors sets contain quick start elements and numbered pre packed bags that can be built without help from Mum or Dad – which makes any small builder extra proud.
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2013 The LEGO Group.
great free games for kids and fun features that little ones will love. CBeebies Playtime will delight and entertain your children helping them to learn as they play.
The app’s dedicated Grown-ups section contains unique features to help you make the experience even more special for your child and find out how to support their learning. There are also links to more apps from CBeebies for you and your family to enjoy.
No adverts, no in-app purchases and a parental lock to make sure little fingers don’t wander too far means parents can have peace of mind whilst little ones enjoy a very special playtime, learning along with their CBeebies favourites.
With all this and even more exciting updates coming soon, it’s playtime, anytime!
Where is the Peter Rabbit Easter Egg Surprise game? This special Easter game will automatically appear next to your little one’s balloon on the 2nd April 2015 and will be available until 13th April 2015.
CBeebies Playtime does not collect any personally identifiable information from you or your child. This app will allow you to enter your child’s name and use your device’s microphone and camera however this information is only held on your device and is not accessed by the BBC.
The device uses performance cookies for internal purposes to help us to improve the app. For more details please see our CBeebies Grown Ups FAQ page http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/grownups/help/faqs or for information about the BBC’s Privacy and Cookies Policy, see http://www.bbc.co.uk/privacy
Advantages of the Game:
- The game will easily teach your child nine various colors: red, pink, gray, brown, purple, blue, green, yellow and orange one. Each color comes along with three bright funny pictures matching the shade.
- The colors and the pictures are named in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. This allows the kid to learn over 30 foreign words, which will be very useful for the further study of the languages. Each word is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- A fascinating mosaic mini-game behind the “Play” door will help to reinforce the newly acquired skills and to train the child's memory. The funny squeaking little mouse peeping out of the hole in the corner of the room every once and while brights up the game.
- The game interface is very simple and intuitive. Even the youngest children will be able to play it on their own.
How to Play:
- Learn your colors. The “Learn” door is for learning colors. After you open it, you'll be showed a certain color, along with its name being pronounced. Then, one-by-one, the game reveals three illustrative pictures to match the colour. For example, Lemon, Sun, and Chicken illustrate the yellow paint. The child will be amused by the bright cartoonish pictures that make the educational process highly entertaining.
- Learn foreign words. When the three pictures appear on the screen, the names of the objects, fruits or animals in them are also pronounced. Touch any of the pictures to hear its pronunciation again. Use the button in the upper left corner of the main screen to change the language.
- Test your knowledge. The “Play” door is for the mini-game. Come in to check the color recognition skills of your toddler and to revise the names of the colors. The child has to match each of the three painted canvas to the frame of similar color. If the pieces are drawn together correctly, the child will hear a word of praise.
Small kids often have troubles identifying and naming colors. The game allows the preschooler not only to learn his or her colors, but also to correlate them with different objects. It is very important for children 3 years old and under to notice the visual differences between colors. The best way to help them remember the new information is through playing games and using bright pictures. A great idea for parents would be to speak out the color of the object seen on the screen. For example, say, “Gray, the mouse is gray, can you say gray?” Then later ask, “What color is the mouse?” You can also do this exercise vice versa: ask your child to look at the three pictures and name their color.
The game offers three illustrative pictures for each color. But you can add on by asking your kid to name a few more objects of similar color. Such training can contribute to the cognitive development of your child by improving his or her memory and logical thinking. .
“Learning colors for kids” is a free game, which can be interesting not only for preschoolers, but for school children as well. Using this app is a great way to introduce some important foreign words to your child. The game allows for multiple repetition of the words pronounced, which makes them easier to memorize.
The application contains high quality HD pictures, nice funny music, and tons of fun.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of harmony and peace of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
Peppa's Activity Maker is an activity-generating application designed specially for Peppa fans who like to make and do! It features 32 activities for you to do at home with your little one whether it be a rainy day or a sunny day!
As a parent you can choose to See All for a comprehensive list of activities - just select one then follow the step by step instructions. If your child wants to get involved you can search for a random activity by using the Generator, where they can press a variety of buttons to get some silly surprises.
Once you're done you can take a picture of the activity you and your little one have made, or simply try something new.
Look out for the activities featuring a special video which shows you how to get making at home.
All activities cover various aspects of EYFS so your child will be learning as they play.
NB: Initial download may take a little while
32 step-by-step activities
4 specially made videos
Lots of silly tap and response animations
Take a picture of your creation and save to camera roll
No adverts, no in-app purchases, just lots of creative fun!