Free edition of our classic/traditional Mahjong solitaire game, with Chinese letters, bamboos, and symbol, season tiles, and dragons. Included bonus tile set containing colorful patterns. Hours of tile matching fun with over 60 boards (levels) to play - all free! No In App Purchase required.
Rules of the game:
Mahjong (Mahjongg or Majong) Solitaire is a classic strategy/puzzle game where you are presented with stack of tiles, shaped in various configurations, sometimes resembling tower, pyramid, turtle, etc. Your job is to match the tiles that have the same faces and try to not end up in a dead-end (unsolvable board). Tap a tile and tap another tile containing the same picture. A match is made when you tap two identical tiles, and the tiles will disappear. You win the level when all the tiles have been removed from the board. But it isn't as simple as it sounds. Some of the tiles are blocked and cannot be moved until you "free" them (by removing the tiles on their sides and above them). The challenge is to not end up with tiles that cannot be removed.
It may sound like an easy game but it's not as easy because the game has puzzle elements and require strategies. You must carefully consider which tiles to move to win and not end up with unsolvable board because you run out of tiles to match. Not too worry to much, however because this game provides Hint and Shuffle options to shuffle the tiles. However, if it possible that in rare cases, the remaining tiles to match are on top of each other with identical face. To avoid this losing scenario, think ahead before matching.
All the tile positions on the game boards are placed randomly on every level and the algorithm makes them solvable if you make the correct moves. And because the tile placements on every level are randomly generated, the levels are re-playable. Your best times is also recorded so you can replay try to beat your best times and get a new tile positions.
There are many board configuration included in this app, from fewer tiles (easy) to many-many tiles (hard, epic number of tiles). The levels are all free to play with no In App Purchase. The traditional/classic Mahjong Solitaire tiles (with dots, bamboos, dragon and Chinese letters) is included, as well as the traditional/classic "turtle" / "pyramid" board. For variety, there's also a "pattern" tile set that you can chose, so instead of matching Chinese letters, you'll be tile-matching colorful patterns.
Summary of features:
• Classic tile matching game known as Mahjong, Mahjongg, or Majong Solitaire. With random tile placements.
• Multiple boards for all skill levels (over 60) all free to play. The classic turtle/pyramid board is included.
Some levels have large number of tiles (epic boards have over 200 tiles). Unlock all the boards and be a mahjong solitaire master expert.
• Two Tile Sets to choose from, including the classic/traditional Chinese letters, bamboos, dragon, dots and season tiles.
• Hint and Shuffle system to help during sticky situations when you can't find matching tiles.
• All initial boards configurations are generated by an algorithm to be solvable and random. New random tile placements on every game. No two games are virtually the same because of the randomization.
• The games aren't timed, so have fun matching the tiles as long you want. The timer is only used to keep your best time so you can try to beat the time next time.
• Stat feature to keep track of your winnings and best times at every level. Replay and get new random tile positions to try to top your previous best times.