Math Pop - 1st Grade is the most fun and engaging way to practice math problems aligned to the Common Core Standards. Players earn coins by practicing math that they can spend on a super fun game - Aqua ride. The adaptive algorithm makes the app a great learning experience for kids at all learning levels. Parents/Teachers can keep track of progress across all skills.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS FOR PLAYPOWER GAMES
** National STEM Game Competition
** Educational App Grand Challenge
** New York City Department of Education "Gap App" competition
FEATURES OF MATH POP GRADE 1
+ 50+ game levels support 75+ Common Core State Standards
+ 25+ interactive game mechanics
+ RIGOROUS: builds high-need skills with conceptual learning and fluency
+ Learning Analytics Dashboard to track learning progress
+ Research-based and approved by top educators
+ Super fun bonus game - AQUA RIDE!
1. Number Sense - Count using Images; Count to 120; Count by 2,5,10; Round and Compare Whole Numbers; Identify Even and Odd Numbers
2. Addition Concepts - Addition properties; Make a number; Addition using Images; Addition based on Place Values; Addition Equations
3. Subtraction Concepts - Subtraction Properties; Make a number; Subtraction using Images; Subtraction based on Place Values; Subtraction Equations
4. Place Value - Understand Ones and Tens; Place Values up to 2 digit numbers
5. Addition Technique - Count on; Double Fact; Make a ten; Add Multiples of 10; Add three numbers
6. Subtraction Technique - Subtract Multiples of 10; Relate to addition
7. Mixed Operation - Addition and Subtraction Facts; Addition and Subtraction Sentences; Multiple Operators
8. Addition Facts - Add 0-9
9. Subtraction Facts - Subtract 0-9
DESIGNED BY LEARNING SCIENTISTS
Playpower games are designed by learning scientists at Carnegie Mellon University and has been tested in hundreds of classrooms. Randomized Controlled Trials have proven significant learning outcomes and transfer within individual games.
NEW ADAPTIVE LEARNING
Math Pop is powered by a new generation of adaptive machine learning tools that measurably improve over time. When you play, you learn, our games learn - and we all help advance the science of learning! It's a win-win-win.
We're always listening - so please send your feedback!