L'application fonctionne sans connexion Internet active, et l'information est à jour.
Identifiant clés: dictionnaire médical, l'information médicale, guide de la médecine, information médicale, médecin aide
Designed with busy physicians in mind, Prognosis: Your Diagnosis presents an engaging series of clinical case scenarios which assess the decision making skills of the player.
Each scenario takes only a few minutes to play, and is accompanied by a comprehensive yet concise discussion of the diagnostic reasoning involved, and the key lessons applicable to day to day practice.
All case scenarios are based on real-life patients, and have been reviewed by our editorial panel of 120+ specialist physicians spanning 27 specialties.
This award winning app is a great way for practicing physicians to develop and maintain their clinical acumen in a risk-free setting.
Prognosis: Your Diagnosis is also useful practice material for medical students and other healthcare professionals facing their academic and professional licensure exams.
A new scenario is added weekly, ready to be downloaded onto our list of 150+ clinical cases.
- #1 ranked medical app in the USA
- 'Dr House for Doctors' - Discover Magazine
- “One of the five best apps for doctors’ - Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSE)
- Best Health App at the World Summit Awards 2012
- "Worth a download. In a very short time, learned a few new things already."
- "A fun way to view cases. Great for medical students and also nurses - also great for long time MDs. This is just fun !"
- "As an academic physician this is a great teaching tool!"
For comments, criticisms or to share ideas on new cases, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you!
Note on permissions:
We use Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) to send you a notification each week, when a new case is released.
- GCM requires the following permissions: "FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE", "FULL NETWORK ACCESS", "RECEIVE DATA FROM INTERNET", and "PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING".
Symptomate is an innovative symptom check that will help you to assess your health. Symptomate will use an Online Checkup to determine what conditions you may have and suggest a doctor you can see to get a diagnosis.
You just need to do some choice: your gender, age and some basic information of the body. It will give you some questions about your symptoms, just choose yes or no to get the result. You will get a virtual diagnosis report on your email and you'll be able to check the list of potential conditions absolutely. Take care of your health -- keep Symptomate on your phone so it will always be there when you need it!
- Intelligent symptom check designed by doctors
- Broad database of more than 500 conditions and 1000 symptoms
- Check if your symptoms are serious
- Obtain preliminary information regarding potential conditions
- Get a free Online Checkup Report on your e-mail
- Assist your doctor in finding the right diagnosis
... and a lot more!
Now get yourself a ‘doctor’ on line, it will tell you anything about your health in detail!
* Legal notice * Online checkups are for informational and educational purposes only and should not be treated as a doctor's advice, a medical consultation, or a diagnosis.
Keywords: symptom checker, symptom check, online checkup, virtual diagnosis, doctor, symptoms, conditions, health check, symptom check, diagnose, diagnosis, WebMD, iTriage, Infermedica, disease.
50% Promotional Sales! Limited Time Only!
The Glycemic Index, or GI is a measure of the effects of carbohydrates on blood sugar levels. Carbohydrates that break down quickly during digestion and release glucose rapidly into the bloodstream have a high GI; carbohydrates that break down more slowly, releasing glucose more gradually into the bloodstream, have a low GI.
Low GI Recipes is an application containing detailed recipes of over 300 dishes designed for people who wishes a low GI diet. The dishes are separated into different groups for easier reference. It is probably the most complete and comprehensive Low GI Recipe available in the App Market. This App is an excellent app for health conscious people.
The application is optimized for all Android devices running on OS 1.5 or above.
This application has the following features:
- 2-Level Category Views with THUMBNAIL preview of each item
- All Category View to preview all items in alphabetical order
- Single Category View to list items of the same category
- Ability to BOOKMARK selected items for easier reference
- A recipe name SEARCH engine
- OFFLINE browsing
This application is brought to you by Colakey LLC.
Patients manager, Anesthesia Record Form and Calculators added in the 2.0 version
Made by vets for vets.
This is a digital book, and will be always update, and you can help to make it better, contact us and send your comment!
You still get:
9 different kinds of calculators used in small animal veterinary.
Emergency Drugs Calculator for dogs and cats
Canine Emergency Drug Calculator
Feline Emergency Drug Calculator
Fluid therapy Calculator
Body Surface Area
Pre Anesthesia Calculator
Anesthesia Induction Calculator
Includes fourteen learning modules with more than 1250 multiple choice quiz questions and flashcards. Each learning module also includes a glossary with common terms and definitions.
Module 1: Animal Medical Terminology
Module 2: Office Procedures
Module 3: Medical Abbreviations
Module 4: Anatomy
Module 5: Physiology
Module 6: Small Animal Breeds
Module 7: Large Animal Breeds
Module 8: Animal Nursing
Module 9: Avian & Exotic Medicine
Module 10: Animal Medicine & Diseases
Module 11: Lab Procedures
Module 12: Emergency Medicine
Module 13: Animal Medical Spanish Terms
Module 14: My Custom Learning
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Post score for global ranking
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the
Veterinary news feed.
- Now with 100’s of images.
This study guide app is for people who need to develop foundation knowledge of veterinary medicine and veterinary technology; animal sciences and typical behavior characteristics of animal species; role in patient history, physical exam, and client educations. It covers veterinary terminology; animal anatomy; physiology; office business operations; and veterinary emergency care.
The Veterinary Assistant & Technician Guide app also addresses pathology; radiation and x-ray production, equipment operation and care; positioning the animal for radiography production; use of drugs in veterinary medicine; introduction to drug testing methodology and the use/handling of prescriptions; calculation of dosages and administration techniques; drug actions, interactions, and adverse reactions; animal disease diagnosis, treatment, and prevention, principles and practices of surgical nursing; pharmacology of commonly used anesthetic agents, and anesthetic emergencies.
Veterinary Anatomy is a fully-featured flash card app that includes:
+ Main Deck
+ Faves Deck
+ Ignore Feature
+ Shuffle Ability
+ Choice of Primary Side
+ Search Feature
+ Beautiful, Easy-to-Use Interface
Individual cards can be added to or removed from a built-in "Faves Deck" at any time. Use the "Faves Deck" to study only the cards that really give you trouble.
Cards can also be "ignored." If you've mastered a card, just add it to the "Ignore List."
Both the "Main Deck" and the "Faves Deck" can be shuffled at any point.
You can also select which side of the card (front or back) you want as the primary side.
There's also a search feature and a complete index!
The "Flip" button really flips the card (just like a real flash card!) and the arrows can be used to navigate to cards within a deck.
Perfect for veterinarians, vet and medical students, or anyone interested in animal medicine!
Download Veterinary Anatomy today because your education can't wait!
Keywords: vet, veterinarian, dog, dogs, cat, cats, bird, birds, muscle, muscles, bone, bones, horse, horses
- it's simple to use
- informative on different medical conditions
- uses easy-to-understand language
- offers useful health calculators
- provides nutrition information
The application doesn't intend to replace a doctor but rather to inform the patients and make them more aware. Doctor's advice is always preferred but it may not always be available.
For comments or issues please contact us at email@example.com
Features of The Merck Veterinary Manual include:
•1,100+ full-color images for enhanced understanding
•Audio and video examples
•Extensive use of tables and charts
•Cross-reference links to related topics
•Diagnosis and treatment of domestic, exotic, and laboratory animals
•Universal Index Search – find topics across all indexes
•‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
Editors: Susan E. Aiello, DVM, ELS; Michael A. Moses
Publisher: Merck & Co., Inc.
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, covers basic principles of diagnostic testing, common blood, urine and cerebrospinal fluid laboratory tests, therapeutic drug monitoring, microbiologic test selection and interpretation and diagnostic imaging tests by body system, electrocardiography, and differential diagnosis tables & algorithms.
- Tests used in internal medicine, pediatrics, surgery, neurology and obstetrics and gynecology
- Costs and risks of diagnostic tests
- Evidence-based information
- Includes diseases associated with abnormal test results, including test sensitivities
- More than 24 new clinical laboratory test entries, 6 new differential diagnosis tables
- 5 new diagnostic algorithms
- Enable readers to understand commonly used diagnostic tests and diagnostic approaches to common disease states
- A new sections on point-of-care testing, provider-performed microscopy, pharmacogenetic testing, and diagnostic echocardiography
- Expanded content regarding molecular and genetic tests
- More than two dozen new clinical laboratory test entries, including: C-reactive protein, high sensitivity (hs-CRP); G20210A mutation; hepatitis C virus genotyping; HIV resistance testing; etc
- Added microbiologic test for emerging and reemerging pathogens and infectious agents
MedCalc 3000 is the most popular and comprehensive Medical Calculator system on the web. It has been highly acclaimed, reviewed and tested over the last 12 years.
MedCalc 3000 G.I. encompasses numerous medical equations, clinical criteria sets, decision tree tools and dose/unit converters used every day by Gastroenterology specialists. With the growing emphasis on Evidence-Based Medicine, there has never been a greater need for a system such as MedCalc 3000. Now you can put this invaluable resource in the palm of your hand!
Ascites Albumin Gradient
Fractional Excretion of Amylase (Amylase to creatinine clearance ratio)
Hepatitis C Fibrosis Prediction Score
MELD Score for End-Stage Liver Disease (NOT appropriate for patients under the age of 12)
MELDNa Score for End-Stage Liver Disease (NOT appropriate for patients under the age of 12)
PELD Score for End-Stage Liver Disease (patients less than 12 years old)
Stool Osmolal Gap
TIPS Risk predictor / Survival predictor (Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt)
Clinical Criteria Sets included:
Acetaminophen (Paracetamol) Toxicity Assessment
Alcoholic Liver Disease Combined Index (Clinical and Laboratory -- CCLI) Criteria for One Year Mortality Prognosis
Alcoholic Liver Disease: Criteria for One Year Mortality Prognosis
Autoimmune Hepatitis Diagnostic Criteria
Bowel Obstruction Diagnosis: Utility of X-ray
Child Turcotte Pugh Classification for Severity of Liver Disease (SI units)
Child Turcotte Pugh Classification for Severity of Liver Disease
Esophageal Varices: Prediction from Platelet Count to Spleen Diameter Ratio
Hepatitis C Cirrhosis Probability
Hepatitis Discriminant Function for Corticosteroid Rx in Alcoholic Hepatitis
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diagnostic Criteria (Manning Criteria)
Lower GI Bleeding and Risk of Severe Bleeding
Nonbiliary Cirrhosis Prognostic Criteria for One Year Survival
Omeprazole Therapeutic Gain (over placebo) in Dyspepsia
Omeprazole Therapeutic Index in Dyspepsia
Pancreatitis Prognosis Criteria When Disease Due To Gallstones
Pancreatitis Prognosis Criteria
Decision Trees included:
Barrett Esophagus Progression Risk TreeCalc®
Hepatitis C Outcome TreeCalc®
NASH Fibrosis Risk (Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis) TreeCalc®
Unit and Dose Converters include:
Area Unit Conversions
Basic Unit Conversions
Comprehensive Unit Conversions
Corticosteroid Medication Dosing Conversions (glucocorticoid effect)
Corticosteroid Medication Dosing Conversions (mineralocorticoid effect)
Density Unit Conversions
Energy Unit Conversions
Fentanyl Patch Initial Dosing Estimate Based on Prior Narcotic Dosing
Flow Unit Conversions
Force Unit Conversions
Length Unit Conversions
Opioid Medication Dose Conversions
Oxygen Delivery Units Conversions
Power Unit Conversions
Pressure Unit Conversions
SI Unit Conversions (multiple)
Speed Unit Conversions
Standard Drink Equivalents
Temperature Unit Conversions
Textile Type Unit Conversions
Thyroid Medication Dosing Conversions
Time Unit Conversions
Volume Unit Conversions
Weight Unit Conversions
To practice, teach and learn medicine based on solid, literature based evidence, MedCalc 3000 provides easy to use, interactive tools for your Evidence-Based Medicine.
By logging this information as often as possible, you can share the total picture of your health with your healthcare team and, together, work to improve your IBD management and quality of life.
Gi Kollen är uppdelad i flera kategorier och har över 320 olika artiklar i sitt register, något som uppdateras kontinuerligt genom uppdateringar på Android Market.
Vad är Glykemiskt index?
Glykemiskt index (GI) är ett mått på olika livsmedels effekt på blodsockervärdet. GI-värdet för olika livsmedel ligger till grund för kostrekommendationer i vissa dieter. Det som i första hand påverkar GI-värdet är kolhydraterna i livsmedlet, både deras typ och mängd.
SEO: GI; glukemiskt index, gi-värde, vikt, viktminskning, banta, bantning, lchf, guide, guiden, livsmedel, grönsaker, frukt, bananer
When examining a patient with a presumptive diagnosis, such as stroke, physicians can now see in real-time how specific findings on the history, physical exam and laboratory evaluation of patients alters the likelihood of disease.
Diagnose was created by an internal medicine resident and an engineer aiming to create simple and free mobile tools for physicians.
"Diagnose is a fantastic app that encourages the application of evidence-based medicine in clinical practice."
- Daniel Schwartz, MD
- Select a condition
- Adjust your pre-test probability using the slider. We suggest a pre-test probability supported by the literature, but should be tailored to the clinical situation.
- Select the positive and negative findings from your workup. Select a finding by tapping on the row and toggle through three states (positive | negative | none).
- The post-test probability is calculated and displayed at the bottom of the screen.
We work hard to make this app free and as good as possible. You can help us out by giving us a good rating via Google Play.
If you have any suggestions, please email us first and give us a chance to improve before rating. We will respond.
The Guide includes lists of pertinent questions, physical findings, and differential diagnosis for more than 100 of the most common adult and pediatric symptoms so you can instantly diagnose and treat the complaint.
*** Fully Functional 7-Day Trial ***
Turn to Guide for important guidelines on:
* Patient and family history
* Physical examination
* Diagnostic considerations
* Outstanding indexing and cross-referencing to help you quickly arrive at a diagnosis
* Increased number of evidence-based medicine references
* Updated medical information throughout
* More references to key websites
* Additional information on the author's website
"This is a book of lists to help inexperienced healthcare providers hone their skill at progressing from symptoms to a differential diagnosis to treatment decisions. This is a necessary step in a student's development and this book goes a long way in assisting in this process. 3 Stars."--Doody's Review Service
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
More from developer
On the Petfinder app you can:
- Browse adoptable pets in your area or nationwide
- Search pets by breed, age, gender, and size
- Swipe and select pet photos to view in more detail
- View complete pet information and descriptions
- “Favorite” adoptable pets so you can find them again
- Add notes and comments to your favorite pet profiles
- Share pets with your friends via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter
- Get directions, call or e-mail the shelter or rescue that has your perfect pet
- Search for shelters and rescue groups near you and see each group’s adoptable pets
- Learn more about your next pet with our dog and cat breed guides
- Read touching Happy Tail adoption stories
Help make Petfinder great! It's important to us that the Petfinder app work how you need it, when you need it, but we need your help tracking down any bugs. If you experience a problem with the app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will help us get the information we need to fix any problems ASAP. Thank you!
Friskies® new Cat Fishing 2 is an all-new game designed especially for cats. Tap “start” and get ready to watch your cat go for the catch of the day. The more she catches, the more challenging the game gets. Three levels of fun with one, two, and three fish at a time. And when the game is done you can share your cat's score on Facebook, or post your cat's high score on the world-wide Leaderboard.
How to play Cat Fishing 2:
• Place Device on flat surface near your cat.
• Tap “start.”
• Watch your cat score points.
• If your cat stops playing for 30 seconds or more, the game will "meow" to attract her attention
• Reward your cat for winning. (We suggest some Friskies® Seafood Sensations®.)
Please be aware that in our experience, the bare glass screen holds up trouble-free to a cat’s claws, but plastic add-on screen protectors might not.
Check out our other games for cats — You vs. Cat, and Happy Wings!
As any moth will tell you… Kitty can’t resist things with wings. Now Friskies®, the creators of web-famous Catfishing games that are guaranteed to enchant your cat for whole… seconds… of time, introduces… Friskies® Happy Wings.
Welcome to a garden full of flittering critters, including a charming Hummingbird, an irresistible Moth and a life-size Little Dragonfly.
Designed for a Cat’s Sense of Play
Think of Happy Wings as an electronic garden. It’s a harmless way for kitty to “engage” with creatures that flit, float, buzz and hover. And this fits perfectly with the Friskies® feeding philosophy: bringing the richness, variety and fun of the great outdoors… inside. Yep. Wait for it… Feed the Senses.
• Multiple garden-like settings with ambient sounds. Birds, Moths, Dragonflies each dance across the screen in teasing patterns to attract the cat’s attention.
• When the cat captures a certain number of creatures, the game setting changes, the patterns become quicker, and multiple creatures appear together.
• Once the game has escalated though a few levels the cat is rewarded with a "You Won" and a cat-friendly Play Again button; meaning that, presumably, the cat can participate in continuous play without human intervention. Repeat: presumably.
So… you know this game has to be fairly basic, right? Right.
Fling the playing pieces onto the field towards the goal at the top. If kitty catches the playing piece before it goes into the goal, kitty wins 10 points. If the piece goes into the goal, you win 10 points.
Each game is played for the best of 50 total points. All points for Humans and Cats are added to the You vs. Cat World-Wide Leaderboard.
Check out our other games for cats — Friskies® Catfishing, Catfishing 2, and Jitterbug
* In our experience the bare glass screen on many devices hold up trouble-free to a cat's claws. Plastic add-on screen protectors? Not so much.
Friskies® You vs. Cat Gaming Tips for Humans
The point of You vs. Cat isn’t to humiliate your kitty. You want to set your cat up for a positive experience. Because, trust us, that’s a lot more fun.
• LET’S START WITH YOU: Begin by practicing moving the icons alone to get the hang of it before asking your cat to play the game.
• NOW, IT’S KITTY TIME: Take your cat to a quiet room with controlled lighting. Make sure the lighting is low so that the icons are well illuminated.
• COMFORTABLE SEATING: Place your cat on a cat bed or comfortable mat. This will help keep your cat in place to play the game.
• NOW BACK TO YOU, HUMAN: Touch the icons and fling towards the side of the tablet; pull your hand back to see if the movements naturally peak your cats interest.
• TREATS ARE ALWAYS GOOD: You may want to have some Friskies® cat treats on hand to keep your cats interested in the game. When your cats hit the icon reward them.
• HEY, PLAY NICE! Start the icons at a lower speed and as your cat becomes an expert gamer you can rev up.
• If your cat becomes overly stimulated by the games and begins to scratch, nip, bite or any undesirable behavior starts, STOP the game and return to it again later.
• Do not attempt to play with a cat that has been sleeping or agitated for any reason. Wait until your cat is in a playful mood or actively engages you.
THE WAIT COMMAND: KEEP YOUR HANDS IN ORIGINAL CONDITION
• Begin by moving your hand toward the game icon and if the cats moves to swipe at your hand instead of the game gently move them back on their pad and say the command “Wait.”
• Move your hand back again to the starting position and before the cats move to swipe at your hand place a reward on the ground between their front legs and say “Wait.” (Make sure their front feet are on the ground when your reward them.)
• Repeat this action until you can touch the tablet without the cat swiping at your hand.
• Once the cats understand the basic wait command you can then deliver the “OK” command. Say, “Wait,” touch the icon and then say the command “OK” releasing your cat to touch the icon.
Want to find your closest dog park? Need to call a local veterinarian? Petcentric is here for you. We are working to be the most complete destination for finding pet-friendly places for you and your four-legged friend to enjoy. We are always updating our database, so before giving us a low rating, add your favorite Petcentric Place that we may have missed and help us out!. Don’t forget to also add your pet’s picture to our photo gallery.
We hope you will enjoy all of the features Petcentric has to offer!
PETCENTRIC PLACES: Now with more categories and enhanced by Yelp! Search for local pet friendly places and services in the following categories, and view their location on Google Maps:
• Dog Parks & Beaches
• Restaurants & Bars
• Animal Shelters
• Pet Stores
• Pet Sitters & Walkers
• Kennels & Groomers
VIDEOS AND NEWS- Watch the most popular videos and read the latest pet news
ADD YOUR FAVORITE LOCATIONS- add, rate, and comment on pet friendly locations
PET PHOTO GALLERY- View, share, rate, and comment on dog and cat photos
EVENTS- Find fun pet events in your area
PET CARE- Read articles on Pet Care and Training, and learn about the best products for your pet.
•Features an interactive Purina® Body Condition System to score your patient’s body type and educate your clients
•Calculates daily feeding recommendations in both cups/cans and kcals
•Includes diet options for many of Purina’s lines of products
•Ability to add treats to the pet’s diet
•Outputs results for you and your client in a shareable, printable, email
NOTE: This app is intended for use by veterinary professionals. A 4-digit pass code is available on www.purinaveterinarydiets.com under the Clinic Resources Tab. You will only need to enter the code the first time you open the app
Requires Adobe Air
For more information, and other versions, go to: http://www.purinaveterinarydiets.com/Veterinarian/Support/FeedingGuideSoftware.aspx
Join us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Purina
Visit us on the web to learn more about products, pet health and more: www.Purina.com
Also available on your mobile device: m.purina.com
Avec l’application Felix® « Miam Miam Miaou », ses oreilles vont se redresser, et son attention sera immédiatement captée lorsqu’il entendra ses bruits favoris comme le son d’ouverture des boites Felix® , le chant du merle et bien plus encore.
Choisissez le son, appuyez sur l’écran et trouvez celui qui plait le plus à votre chat.
Certains chats sont plus réactifs que d’autres aux différents sons de l’application. Pour de meilleurs résultats, utilisez l’application plusieurs fois juste avant l’heure de son repas. Il ne faudra pas attendre bien longtemps avant que votre chat accoure dès qu’il entendra Felix « Miam Miam Miaou » !
Quand vous souhaitez utiliser « Miam Miam Miaou », veuillez mettre votre sonnerie sur « marche » pour entendre le son.