The first evidence of the game can be traced back to the court of Louis XIV, and the specific date of 1697, with an engraving made that year by Claude Auguste Berey of Anne de Rohan-Chabot, Princess of Soubise, with the puzzle by her side. The August, 1697 edition of the French literary magazine Mercure galant contains a description of the board, rules and sample problems. This is the first known reference to the game in print.
The standard game fills the entire board with pegs except for the central hole. The objective is, making valid moves, to empty the entire board except for a solitary peg in the central hole.
"A or B" is an exciting quiz, which keeps your general knowledge up to date and bids boredom adieu!
There are ten exciting quiz rounds, in which you can compete online against opponent from all over the world and shine with your knowledge, similar to the famous TV show "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire". Each round, an interesting question is posed and you get two possible answers: A or B. The goal of this gripping multiplayer game is to get the right answer. You'll be awarded points, while your opponent loses points.
- A leaderboard shows how you compete against your international competitors.
- The more points you have, the higher you rise up the leaderboard.
- Your opponent isn't invited by you, but is randomly selected from players all over the world. This makes your opponents more diverse and gets your brain going in no time.
- Each question has a preset time limit, increasing the thrill. Be quicker than the clock and smarter than your opponent to win the match!
- "A or B" can be played anywhere, anytime with two players, as long as you're connected to the internet.
We hope you like our free game "A or B". We're always happy about (even critical) feedback about our free online brain-teaser. Just send an email to the support address, which you can find here. Have fun playing "A or B"!
Enjoy of high quality images. The game contains 60 levels with beautiful butterfly pictures. Drag the pieces to the right place to create the image. Use "Peek" button to preview the original image. Completed levels will be unlocked and you can save images to SD-card. If you can not complete any level you can simple skip it and try to complete it later. Just press "Skip" level button to skip current level.
Scoreloop is available. So you can compete with players all over the world.
Lets start and enjoy!
It is social, local, mobile, and FUN.
How to Play ?
1) When launched for the first time, you will get a random image attached to the email address you specify on subscriber screen (very important to specify a valid address or we won't be able to send you the gift)
2) After subscription, your image will be displayed on main screen. You will need to find a Twin within friends, colleagues and family. Ask them to install the game !!!
3) When you have found a Twin in your neighborhood, you simply need to bump both devices together and follow the indication on the screen.
(tips : you can also touch the image both at the same time to simulate a bump)
4) After the successful bump, images will be compared and if they are identical, you will see a 'won' screen and an email will be sent to both players, a new image will be sent you will be able to play again. If they are not the same, you can keep looking for your Twin, with a new image.
Where to Play ?
Everywhere your Twins can be : at school, at university, in public transportation, in stadiums, restaurants, during family celebrations, seminars, at conferences, tradeshows, etc...
How images are chosen ?
Ramdomly from a bank of images located on a web server.
I have found a Twins, can I continue to play ?
Yes, you will get a gift and a new image to start playing again, infinitely
I developed this game for learning purposes, as this is my first mobile app.
New addictive casual puzzle game Butterfly Collection based on the popular Match 3 games where you can check your quickness. Match 3 or more identical bricks, moving and combining them together. So the disappearing rows are filled out with the new elements. In Butterfly Collection you can rely on a bit of luck or try out your strategy solving this logical puzzle. The goal is to get rid of the most blocks. The more combinations disappear, the more points you get! Be careful, when there is not any combination in Butterfly Collection quest, the game is over.
Butterfly Collection Features:
- Very popular series of puzzle Match 3 jewels saga games;
- Bright and simple graphics and music;
- Short rules and exciting gameplay;
- The small size of the application;
Wearing of gold, wearing a flower clothes.
Do you love flowers, flowers love you,
Can you dance, it has sweet.
Lighthearted songs, whether it evokes memories of your childhood?
I believe you must have been played this type of memory matching game
Covered from a pile of cards Carry pulls out the same pattern cards,
This type of game is very suited to exercise the mind, the development of memory,
Are suitable for adults and children,
Come and experience the fun of the game now!!
New HexLogic puzzles offer addicting logic challenges with the reward of colorful graphics and rich eye candy to the puzzle app world. HexLogic - Butterflies contains 69 puzzles of various levels of difficulty, based on 23 pictures.
GabySoft, creators of the addicting FlipPix series of nonogram logic puzzles, has gathered their resources once again and presented you with a unique new way to exercise your mental muscles on your smartphone and tablet.
Players will enjoy using their deduction and reasoning skills to paint tiles and reveal a hidden picture.
A short tutorial is included.