That's right Now Anyone Can Get Their Very Own Wireless Mobile Dealership, Activate Phones and Accounts, Port or Transfer Numbers, Take Bill Payments or Even Earn with Auto Payments. Sell every major No Contract Wireless Brands. ATT, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Virgin Mobile, Black Wireless, NET10, H2O Wireless, and many more!
* Discount Sim Cards and Devices (No Minimums)
* No Credit Check instant Dealership Approval
* Earn Money when Others Pay Their Bill
* Earn Money on Activations
This app gets your dealership portal setup, and gets you started in your new Mobile Wireless Dealership Business Today. No Hidden Costs, Earn money
Earn $5 Everytime Someone pays their bill! Earn $10 or more each new line activated or number ported to new service! Earn $ on every automatic payment too. All you need is a laptop or great smart phone and access to your dealer portal. You can even run this in unlimited locations and create payment and activation clerks.
NO HIDDEN COSTS! NO MONTHLY FEE'S
This App helps you setup your own real Mobile Wireless Money Making Dealership in Mere Minutes!
Text from the comfort of your computer. Save messages forever. Left your phone at home? No worries, get your texts online. Traveling overseas? Leave your phone plugged in at home and bring your PC. Cost is $2.99/month.
Web Texter Plus enables you to send and receive text messages online under your mobile phone number. All your phone's future texts are synced, sent or received after registration. Mark messages as read or delete them and your phone and web portal are in sync. When you send or receive texts we use your phone's contact list to name the contact for you on the Web Texter Plus portal.
Go to http://sprint.zipwhip.com to register. Must be a Sprint Customer and texting charges may apply.
Note: if you're having issues sending messages, try turning off 4G or wifi. We've found certain phones aggressively shut down services when on data-intensive networks to save battery life.
Because FoxFi and PdaNet share your phone's data connection with computers or tablets without paying a tether plan, some carriers such as Sprint or AT&T have removed our app from Play Store. They can no longer do that legally due to the latest FCC tether rules.
The original listings, each with close to 5 million downloads, can be view in your web browser at
To purchase the full version, make sure to use the "Purchase" button inside the app. There have been "fake" apps by scammers in the Play Store that claim to be the full version.
* Provides multiple conversation styles, appearance and pop up notifications
* Supports the reassembly of SMS messages where the original message is delivered as segmented SMS messages
* Be notified of unread SMS and MMS messages as often as you like.
* Specially identifies and presents enterprise SMS and MMS messages in a single thread.
* Supports replies to callback numbers and phone numbers in the text of SMS messages
* Supports MMS with high definition graphics and attachments
* Supports the ability to auto forward SMS and MMS messages.
* 30 day free trial then will be billed $1.99 monthly to your Sprint bill.
Simply download the app and sign up for Sprint Direct Connect service which is included for no additional charge on many service plans or available for an additional $5 per month for other plans (excludes Sprint Surcharges and taxes).
Note: At this time the application does not support International Direct Connect calls to Nextel International customers.
Setting up your device:
1. Verify your phone software is up to date. Settings > System Update > Update Software (See compatible phones section below for version numbers)
2. Download the Sprint Direct Connect Now app from Google Play.
Signing up for Service:
3. Sign in to your account at sprint.com.
4. Select “Change my services” from the “Manage this device” drop down menu on the “My account” Tab.
5. Select Unlimited Direct Connect and Group Connect under Push-to-Talk add-ons.
Please be aware that it may take a few hours before you can use Sprint Direct Connect. Please dial *2 to call customer care if you need assistance.
• Sprint Direct Connect on 4G LTE
• 1-to-1 Direct Connect Calls
• Group Connect Calls up to 21 participants - Press and hold contacts from all contacts and favorites list to create on the fly group calls
• TeamDC Closed group calling - Please download "TeamDC client for SDC" app for this functionality
• Send Call Alerts to notify others you want to talk without interrupting
• Synchronizes contacts with your devices address book
• Create favorites for your most contacted Direct Connect contacts
Compatible Phones & Software:
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 (SW: MK2 or NAE)
• Samsung Galaxy Note® 3 (SW: MJ4 or NAB)
• LG G2 (SW: ZV8 or ZVA)
• LG Optimus F3 (SW: ZV6)
• LG G Flex (SW: ZV3)
• Kyocera Hydro Edge (SW: 1.010SP)
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 Mini (SW: NA7)
• Samsung Galaxy Mega (SW: NA7)
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 with Sprint Spark (SW: NAF)
• HTC One Max
See sprint.com for currently available devices.
• To take full advantage of expanded Sprint Direct Connect coverage, please go to your phone’s roaming settings and enable domestic data roaming.
• Location services will need to be turned on in your phones settings to use Sprint Direct Connect.
• If your device supports Wi-Fi Voice Calling you cannot use Wi-Fi Calling and Sprint Direct Connect Now at the same time.
keywords: sprint direct connect, sprint direct connect now, direct connect, push-to-talk, walkie talkie, push to talk, nextel, sprint, ptt, two-way radio, group connect, alert, direct connect now, qchat, sdc now, sdc, dc.
Sprint subscribers can create an immediate assistance request, alerting multiple people when they need help.
Triggers the urgent alert process when you press the Android device screen for 3 seconds, even when the device is in locked mode!
You are able to send multiple concurrent messages to many different destinations and device types, i.e. text messages, voice messages and email.
• The messages contain your mobile number, location address and time
• SMS text messages can include a web link of your location
• Voice messages include Text-to-Speech
• Email messages can include a map of your location
Messages are periodically sent until the safety event is stopped.
The MUA personal safety application can put the phone in speaker mode, and dial a pre-configured phone number in parallel to the alert distribution.
The Sprint Mobile Urgent Alert personal safety service provides:
• Assured message delivery using multiple channels: Voice calls, SMS and email
• Real-time delivery status information and confirmation
• Highly reliable safety service based on telco grade platform
The web interface allows:
• Contact and distribution lists creation
• Alert template definition
• Device authorizations
• Real-time tracking of message delivery and replies
You must have a Sprint Enterprise Messaging Gateway (EMG) account to subscribe to the Mobile Urgent Alerts personal safety service. Subscribe for the EMG at https://emg.sprint.com . The Mobile Urgent Alerts subscription costs $1.99 per month per device and will be charged on your Sprint bill.
Read voicemail for a small monthly fee (OPTIONAL).
Respond to voicemail with a Voice Instant Message (VIM).
Setup caller specific greetings, Scheduled greetings (time/date based)
Take faxes on your voicemail or purchase a dedicated number for fax and voicemail so you don't have to give out your private number!
PhoneFusion ONE customers can send a fax from their Android device. Images and various document types supported.
Get emails of your voicemails and faxes or notifications of missed calls when your phone never even rings due to a phone, signal, carrier or battery issue...
Forward, save or share your messages.
Block unwanted callers from leaving you messages.
You can add other numbers and forward your missed calls to one place and get a unified voicemail box!
Offers seamless integration for PhoneFusion One customers for inbound/outbound calls, texts, account management, reporting and sending faxes. http://www.phonefusionone.com for more info.
For help please visit our forum or support site or press menu-help-HELP REQUEST in the app.
We REPLACE carrier voicemail with a more feature rich version on AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint and Solavei as well as others in the US and UK. Messages left on other services will still be accessible via those services but not via our Visual Voicemail app.
Requires missed and unanswered calls to be forwarded to PhoneFusion so we can take your voicemails and faxes.
Visual Voicemail is defined as managing your messages Visually. Transcription is available as an OPTIONAL PAID service that enhances the FREE portion of the service. It is not required to use the free portion of the Visual Voicemail app.
Sorry, doesn't work with pre-paid plans, such as T-mobile Flex-Pay, Simple Mobile, Family Mobile, and Virgin Mobile (it may work if your plan has forwarding), and most MetroPCS and Cricket users (It works for some of those with better plans). Those are CARRIER/PLAN restrictions because they do not allow forwarding..
To send a fax you need a PhoneFusion ONE number.
A PhoneFusion ONE number is a Unified Communications number where you can call multiple phones, transfer calls, records calls, conference, send and receive faxes, text and screen your calls. Never give out your private direct number to anyone again! You can get local or Toll-Free numbers or bring your own number in. This is an OPTIONAL PAID service.
Visual Voicemail is a free subset of our paid PhoneFusion ONE service.
PhoneFusion's original Visual Voicemail (VVM) application was the FIRST for Android with over 500,000 downloads, 10,000 comments and a 4+ star rating.
YouMail acts like your assistant and:
- Figures out who is really calling. YouMail "Visual Caller ID" lets you see caller photos, name, and city and state, even when they're not in your address book - whether they left a message or just hung up.
- Automatically greets callers by name. Wow callers, automatically greeting them by name, or with a pre-recorded greeting from the YouMail greetings community. (Of course, you can always record an old-school greeting for everyone yourself).
- Blocks telemarketers and other unwanted callers. They'll hear "this number is out of service" and can't leave a message! (And your phone won't even ring!)
- Delivers voice mail to any device, where you can use visual voicemail to scroll and play the message. Get online voicemail for your Android phone, Android tablet, or computer, Even get your voicemail by email.
- Transcribes voicemail, using voicemail to text transcription (this is a premium feature). Save time by simply reading your voice mail within the app or by e-mail, without ever having to listen to it.
Plus lots of other things, like the ability to save important messages forever, neatly organized in folders, and share them on Twitter or Facebook.
- YouMail easily replaces your AT&T Voicemail, Verizon Voicemail, AT&T Voicemail, or T-mobile Voicemail, and other US carriers. However, it doesn't work with pre-paid plans, such as T-mobile Flex-Pay, Simple Mobile, Family Mobile, and Virgin Mobile, and for many Metro PCS and Cricket users.
- Requires you to forward your unanswered calls to YouMail. To return to your old voicemail at any time, use "menu", "preferences", "accounts", and "forward to carrier" (or simply "google" cancel YouMail for instructions).
- Carriers occasionally drop your call forwarding. To reactivate YouMail, just use "menu", "preferences", "accounts", and "forward to YouMail".
- Some carriers in some regions may not forward your calls to YouMail correctly (where YouMail won't find your mailbox or will ask for callers to enter the mailbox number). For more information, see:http://blog.youmail.com/post/48355741076/how-does-youmail-actually-work
- Voicemail-to-text transcription requires a paid subscription, but YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus is still free to use if you do not buy a transcription plan.
- By using YouMail you agree to the YouMail terms of service: http://www.youmail.com/termsofuse.html
If you have an issue, please contact us at https://youmail.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or tap on Help within the App. Leaving negative reviews with vague comments will not help us find and fix any issues. We listen to our users, what's wrong, and fix all that we can with every new release. Help us help you!
- Hamilton CapTel account
- Voice plan
- Data plan
- Simultaneous voice and data capability*
- Headset that works with hearing aids or cochlear implants – wired or Bluetooth.
To learn how to place and receive calls, visit www.HamiltonCapTel.com
* Some wireless networks do not support simultaneous voice and data capability - in these cases, you may be required to use WiFi. Please refer to your wireless carrier to find out more about their network capacity for simultaneous voice and data usage.
CapTel is a registered trademark of Ultratec, Inc.
*AS SEEN ON* Mobile Industry Review, Business Week, CNET, TechCrunch, The Telegraph, The Guardian and The Independent
TAP 100 Greatest Apps, Global Telecoms Business, The Meffys, Red Herring Europe 100 and Global 200 Finalist and Tech Media Invest 100
*READ and SEARCH your VOICEMAIL*
WIth our Scribe™ products your voicemails are automatically transcribed to text allowing you to read and search them
*ENTERPRISE VOICEMAIL SHARING*
With our Share feature you can send important messages throughout your business via email and Box
*REMEMBER EVERYTHING and VOICEMAILS*
With our Evernote integration you can now remember voicemails too
*VOICEMAIL in the CLOUD*
HulloMail is more than an app, it's Visual Voicemail in the Cloud. You can also check and reply to voicemails, including missed calls, on your computer
*With the FREE app you can*
-View, play and manage your voicemails in the app
-Receive alerts of missed calls, when your phone is off or no network coverage via Push Notification
-Send a copy of a voicemail to your email
-Record a short voice message, a 'Hullo', to send to friends, family, yourself as a memo or as a reply to a voicemail
-Purchase Scribe™ products that allow you to read and Get The Gist™ of the message before you listen!
-Purchase Subscription Options
*With a PREMIUM Subscription*
-Save at least 65% on Scribe™ GTG 50 and unlock access to Scribe™ GTG Unlimited products
-Copy to Email - Automatically send every voicemail to your email
-Individual Greetings - Greet each contact with a personalised recording
-Share to Evernote™ - Share messages to Evernote directly from the app
-Share via Email - Share messages via email directly from the app
-Quick Reply Options - Reply by email and SMS from within the app
-Access Control - Anti-hacking measures to secure your voicemails
-Longer Voicemails - Up to 5 minutes in length
*With a BUSINESS Subscription*
-Includes all features
-Unlimited cloud storage for your messages
-Search messages by caller or what they said
-All voicemails are transcribed using a fully automated Scribe™ product designed to produce longer Get The Gist™ transcripts
-Box™ support for enterprise message sharing
Business Subscription options:
Monthly for £3.99 / $5.99 / €4.99
Annually for £39.99 / $59.99 / €44.99
*SUPPORTED CARRIERS & NETWORKS*
UK: Three, Orange, Vodafone and Vodafone One Net, O2, T-Mobile, Everything Everywhere, Talk Mobile, GiffGaff and O2 Simplicity
USA: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Cingular, Cellcom and Centennial Wireless
IRELAND: Three, O2, Vodafone and Tesco Mobile
PAYG is supported ONLY on these networks
UK: Three, GiffGaff and Talk Mobile
IRELAND: Tesco Mobile
*UNSUPPORTED CARRIERS & NETWORKS*
UK: Virgin Mobile and Tesco Mobile
USA: Boost Mobile
*IMPORTANT TO NOTE*
-HulloMail is a replacement voicemail service
-In order to use HulloMail you need to sign up and create an account
-Your carrier must support Call Forwarding for HulloMail to work. Please contact your carrier if you are experiencing problems
-Your carrier may charge you if you exceed your monthly call minute allowance or if you are roaming
-Please see our Roaming FAQ’s on how HulloMail can save you money when travelling abroad
-Being an automated process Get The Gist™ may not be 100% accurate and may also introduce a slight delay to the delivery of the voicemail
This premier app turns your phone into the fastest high-bandwidth Internet hotspot around so you can use your laptop, tablet, or game console online. It also easily enables internet via USB, and it's optimized for the latest lightning-fast 4G connections.
This "Lite" version is just for testing if your phone is compatible before buying the "Pro" version, since not all phones support the hotspot. The "Lite" version is limited to 2 days and then a 5-minute window once per day.
The "Pro" version is not limited, and is the way to go for tech aficionados who crave internet wherever they go, on whatever device they have, and for business professionals who need 100% reliable online access while traveling and meeting clients.
All for a low, 1-time purchase less than half what some carriers charge every month for a basic hotspot, backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Does not require root.
Include widgets for 1-touch toggle.
--- PHONE COMPATIBILITY ---
* Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus (no USB), Stratosphere, Exhibit, Exhibit 2, Galaxy S 2, Galaxy Gio, Intercept, Attain, Fascinate, Galaxy Note, Transform, Conquer, Epic, Sidekick 4G, Doubletime, Captivate, Droid Charge
* Motorola Razr, Bionic, Droid 3, X2, Photon
* HTC Wildfire S, Amaze 4G
* Pantech Crossover, Breakout
* Dell Streak
* Sony Xperia arc
* LG G2x, Ally, Optimus C, Optimus V, Optimus S
* Huawei Ascend 2
* T-mobile G2, Comet (Huawei Ideos U8150)
May not work with other phones, but you are welcome to try.
NOT compatible with most HTC, EVO, Photon, Rezound, Inspire, Samsung Prevail, Motorola Triumph, Casio Commando, LG Spectrum, Motorola Bravo,
--- LITE VERSION LIMITATIONS ---
This "Lite" version works for 2 days starting from first download.
After that you can test it for a 5-minute window once per day.
It is not intended to be a long-term useful app on its own, but only for evaluation to see if it works with your phone, before you buy the full version. If you need more time to evaluate it please see the Help page.
If it doesn't work with your phone, sorry for the hassle, and we'll try to add compatibility with more models in the future.
--- SPRINT CUSTOMERS: Please use the in-app upgrade feature if you would like the Pro version.
--- LEGAL ---
This software must be used in accordance with any service agreements from your phone provider. See Terms and Conditions in the app for details.
--- ABOUT THE DEVELOPER ---
SVTP is a family business using technology for development projects in Africa. This app actually came out of research on providing Internet through mobiles phones in Africa. Profits from this app support more development projects in the area of technology and solar power for Africa. Thanks for your support!
Now supports up to three custom profiles and allows you to create custom names for each profile.
Notification bar support options available.
Questions? Please review the updated instructions form located inside the QuickForward application.
Quick 1-touch call forwarding to your home, office or any phone. Type a number in to forward to in the QuickForward applcation. Create a shorcut and a click on the icon turns on call forwarding forwarding, a 2nd turns it off.
After installing, open QuickForward to begin setup.
*CHECK FORWARDING RATES WITH YOUR CARRIER!
*Intended for Sprint Only