Simply download the app and sign up for Sprint Direct Connect service which is included for no additional charge on many service plans or available for an additional $5 per month for other plans (excludes Sprint Surcharges and taxes).
• Sprint Direct Connect on 4G LTE
• 1-to-1 Direct Connect Calls
• Group Connect Calls up to 21 participants
• TeamDC Closed group calling - Please download "TeamDC client for SDC" app for this functionality
• Send Call Alerts to notify others you want to talk without interrupting
• PTT Contacts Discovery - Contacts list just shows other Direct Connect users
• International Direct Connect - Make US based calls to push-to-talk enabled phones in Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Peru
• Support for Savox Bluetooth PTT accessories BTR-155 Remote Speaker Microphone & BTH-101 Headset - great for boosting audio volume in noisy environments
Setting up your device:
1. Verify your phone software is up to date. Settings > System Update > Update Software
2. Download the Sprint Direct Connect Now app from Google Play.
Signing up for Service:
3. Sign in to your account at sprint.com.
4. Select “Change my services” from the “Manage this device” drop down menu on the “My account” Tab.
5. Select Unlimited Direct Connect and Group Connect under Push-to-Talk add-ons.
Please be aware that it may take a few hours before you can use Sprint Direct Connect. Please dial *2 to call customer care if you need assistance.
User Guide: http://eguides.sprint.com/support/eguides/sprintdirectconnectnow30/index.html
• HTC One – M7
• HTC EVO 4G LTE
• HTC One - M8
• HTC One - M8 Harman Kardon
• HTC One - M9
• HTC One Max
• HTC Desire 510
• HTC One - E8
• Kyocera Hydro Edge
• Kyocera Hydro VIBE
• LG G2
• LG G3
• LG G3 Vigor
• LG Optimus F3
• LG G Flex
• LG G Flex 2
• LG Mach
• LG Nexus 5
• LG Optimus G
• Motorola Nexus 6
• Moto X
• Samsung Galaxy S®3
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 with Sprint Spark
• Samsung Galaxy Note® 2
• Samsung Galaxy Note® 3
• Samsung Galaxy Note® 4
• Samsung Galaxy Note® Edge
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 Mini
• Samsung Galaxy Mega
• Samsung Galaxy S® 5
• Samsung Galaxy S® 5 Sport
• Samsung Galaxy S6
• Samsung GS6 Edge
• Samsung Victory 4G LTE
• Sharp Aquos
• Sprint Vital
• Sprint Force
See sprint.com for currently available devices.
• To take full advantage of expanded Sprint Direct Connect coverage, please go to your phone’s roaming settings and enable domestic data roaming.
• Location services will need to be turned on in your phones settings to use Sprint Direct Connect.
• If your device supports Wi-Fi Voice Calling you cannot use Wi-Fi Calling and Sprint Direct Connect Now at the same time.
keywords: sprint direct connect, sprint direct connect now, direct connect, push-to-talk, walkie talkie, push to talk, nextel, sprint, ptt, two-way radio, group connect, alert, direct connect now, qchat, sdc now, sdc, dc.
Text from the comfort of your computer. Save messages forever. Left your phone at home? No worries, get your texts online. Traveling overseas? Leave your phone plugged in at home and bring your PC. Cost is $2.99/month.
Web Texter Plus enables you to send and receive text messages online under your mobile phone number. All your phone's future texts are synced, sent or received after registration. Mark messages as read or delete them and your phone and web portal are in sync. When you send or receive texts we use your phone's contact list to name the contact for you on the Web Texter Plus portal.
Go to http://sprint.zipwhip.com to register. Must be a Sprint Customer and texting charges may apply.
Note: if you're having issues sending messages, try turning off 4G or wifi. We've found certain phones aggressively shut down services when on data-intensive networks to save battery life.
* Provides multiple conversation styles, appearance and pop up notifications
* Supports the reassembly of SMS messages where the original message is delivered as segmented SMS messages
* Be notified of unread SMS and MMS messages as often as you like.
* Specially identifies and presents enterprise SMS and MMS messages in a single thread.
* Supports replies to callback numbers and phone numbers in the text of SMS messages
* Supports MMS with high definition graphics and attachments
* Supports the ability to auto forward SMS and MMS messages.
* 30 day free trial then will be billed $1.99 monthly to your Sprint bill.
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
Sprint subscribers can create an immediate assistance request, alerting multiple people when they need help.
Triggers the urgent alert process when you press the Android device screen for 3 seconds, even when the device is in locked mode!
You are able to send multiple concurrent messages to many different destinations and device types, i.e. text messages, voice messages and email.
• The messages contain your mobile number, location address and time
• SMS text messages can include a web link of your location
• Voice messages include Text-to-Speech
• Email messages can include a map of your location
Messages are periodically sent until the safety event is stopped.
The MUA personal safety application can put the phone in speaker mode, and dial a pre-configured phone number in parallel to the alert distribution.
The Sprint Mobile Urgent Alert personal safety service provides:
• Assured message delivery using multiple channels: Voice calls, SMS and email
• Real-time delivery status information and confirmation
• Highly reliable safety service based on telco grade platform
The web interface allows:
• Contact and distribution lists creation
• Alert template definition
• Device authorizations
• Real-time tracking of message delivery and replies
You must have a Sprint Enterprise Messaging Gateway (EMG) account to subscribe to the Mobile Urgent Alerts personal safety service. Subscribe for the EMG at https://emg.sprint.com . The Mobile Urgent Alerts subscription costs $1.60 per month per device and will be charged on your Sprint bill.
This application will not show up in your devices app tray and is only accessible via the "My TeamDC" button under the Groups tab within the Sprint Direct Connect now application.
If you are using an Embedded (button) Sprint Direct Connect device like the Motorola Admiral or Kyocera Torque you access TeamDC membership in the contacts application of your phone.
At this time please be sure to keep your devices default messaging application as the handler for incoming SMS text messages and not Google Hangouts.
- Hamilton CapTel account
- Voice plan
- Data plan
- Simultaneous voice and data capability*
- Headset that works with hearing aids or cochlear implants – wired or Bluetooth.
To learn how to place and receive calls, visit www.HamiltonCapTel.com
* Some wireless networks do not support simultaneous voice and data capability - in these cases, you may be required to use WiFi. Please refer to your wireless carrier to find out more about their network capacity for simultaneous voice and data usage.
CapTel is a registered trademark of Ultratec, Inc.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
Read voicemail for a small monthly fee (OPTIONAL).
Respond to voicemail with a Voice Instant Message (VIM).
Setup caller specific greetings, Scheduled greetings (time/date based)
Take faxes on your voicemail or purchase a dedicated number for fax and voicemail so you don't have to give out your private number!
PhoneFusion ONE customers can send a fax from their Android device. Images and various document types supported.
Get emails of your voicemails and faxes or notifications of missed calls when your phone never even rings due to a phone, signal, carrier or battery issue...
Forward, save or share your messages.
Block unwanted callers from leaving you messages or keep your phone from ringing.
You can add other numbers and forward your missed calls to one place and get a unified voicemail box!
Offers seamless integration for PhoneFusion One customers for inbound/outbound calls, texts, account management, reporting and faxes. http://www.phonefusionone.com for more info.
For help please visit our forum or support site or press menu-help-HELP REQUEST in the app.
We REPLACE carrier voicemail with a more feature rich version on AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint and Solavei as well as others in the US and UK. Messages left on other services will still be accessible via those services but not via our Visual Voicemail app.
Requires missed/unanswered calls to be forwarded to PhoneFusion so we can take your voicemails and faxes.
Visual Voicemail is defined as managing your messages Visually. Transcription is available as an OPTIONAL PAID service that enhances the FREE portion of the service. It is not required to use the free Visual Voicemail app.
Sorry, doesn't work with pre-paid plans, such as T-mobile Flex-Pay, Simple Mobile, Family Mobile, and Virgin Mobile (it may work if your plan has forwarding), and most MetroPCS, BOOST and Cricket users (It works for some of those with better plans). Those are CARRIER/PLAN restrictions because they do not allow forwarding.
To send a fax you need a PhoneFusion ONE number.
A PhoneFusion ONE number is a Unified Communications number where you can call multiple phones, transfer calls, record calls, conference, send/receive faxes, text and screen your calls. Never give out your private direct number to anyone again! You can get local or Toll-Free numbers or bring your own number in. This is an OPTIONAL PAID service.
Visual Voicemail Plus is a free subset of our paid PhoneFusion ONE service.
Over 6 Million users have saved precious time, provided better care to callers, and more efficiently managed their calls with YouMail Visual Voicemail Service. YouMail allows you to Read Voicemails, Route Calls, Block Unwanted Callers and much more!
Try YouMail’s Award Winning Service Today!
☆Laptop Editors’ Choice
☆Red Herring Winner
☆AO250 Global Winner
☆Stevie Awards - People’s Choice – Favorite New Products
YouMail Free Features:
►Check Voicemail on your Android phone, Tablet or desktop computer
►Smart Greeting: Voicemail greeting will address callers by name followed by your name
►Call Blocking: Block Calls from unwanted callers
►Basic Caller ID: See numbers that called or left messages
►Share, Forward, and Reply Voicemail (Email, Facebook, Twitter)
YouMail Premium - Includes all Free features plus:
►Voice to Text: Read Your Voicemails - YouMail transcribes your voicemails with automated Voice-to-Text
►Visual Caller ID: Upload contact pics or synch with Facebook to see who’s calling
►Dedicated Voicemail Number: Voicemail number separate from your phone number
►Unmask Blocked Callers: See those pesky callers who block or mask their numbers
►Privacy Guard: Block Unknown and Blocked callers
YouMail Business - Includes all Free & Premium features plus:
►Smart Business Greeting: Voicemail addresses callers name and states your business
►Live-Connect: Call Routing menu presented to caller with extensions
►Auto-Reply: Auto-respond to missed calls via Text message
►Auto-Forward: Auto-forward messages to other recipients
►Support: Premium support via email and phone
►Add-on Available: Human-edited Voice-to-Text: Transcribed messages are edited by real assistants to deliver a consistently high quality, even with accents and background noise
More About YouMail
YouMail is a simple to use communication platform that works with your existing cell phone number or landline number, to enable you to better manage your calls. YouMail has answered nearly 5 billion calls and saved users over 7 million minutes of time they would have spent listening to their voicemail messages. Voicemail Transcription, Auto-Reply, Call Routing, Call Blocking & Forward Voicemail features will help you manage calls and voicemails smarter. Upgrade your Android’s voicemail to YouMail’s rich visual voicemail features designed to free up your time, so you can focus on the more import things in life.
➠YouMail is not compatible with prepaid plans. YouMail is compatible with most all-major US carriers including AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and Verizon Wireless.
Details on Privacy & Communication Features:
►Smart Business Greeting*: Voicemail Greeting addresses caller by name, your name and, your business name
►Automated Voice To Text will transcribe all your voicemail, allow you to read voicemail and send a copy to your email.
►Inbox - Store 100-10,000 messages. Inbox size is dependent upon which version of YouMail you are subscribed to.
►Call Routing - Live-Connect gives you the ability to give callers extensions when you are unable answer their call. It's like a simple auto-attendant.
►Auto-Reply - Automatically respond to callers if you can’t answer the phone. YouMail will send your caller a text, letting the know you received their message and that you will get back to them as soon as you can.
►Caller ID lets you know who is calling. Upgrade to Premium or Business to get more caller info with Visual Caller ID.
►Call Block will block telemarketers and blacklist numbers you no longer want to hear from and play a disconnect tone to callers before they are hung up on.
►Privacy Guard stops UNKNOWN or BLOCKED numbers from leaving you a voicemail, until they reveal their phone number to you.
InnoCaption is a mobile phone app for the deaf and hard of hearing that want to use their own voice to talk to others, but struggle hearing what is being said by them. Now, receive captions of what the person says when they say it with virtually no delay and with confidence from the convenience of your smartphone.
Through the use of a patented technology in conjunction with live steno writers, InnoCaption gives you the ability to make and receive phone calls like anybody else. There are no complicated steps or additional procedures to follow.
There is nothing for you to turn on or off; and we do not use any voice recognition software.
The speed and accuracy of the captions along with the ease of use will give you, the user, a degree of transparency not realized until now because the other caller in most instances will never know you are receiving captions.
We provide Innovative Captioning for your Smartphone that is –
- Streamlined process directly connects you to communication assistants with no login
- InnoCaption delivers real-time captions to your Smartphone within two seconds
- User friendly
- Free 10-digit phone number provided
- Make and receive calls with the same ease as any hearing person
- InnoCaption delivers accurate caption service with greater than 95% accuracy using live stenographers
- Caller ID
- Syncs with the existing contact list
- InnoCaption 911 calling with captions
- Supports Interactive Voice Response Systems
- Captioned InnoCaption voice mail
- Speed dial
Android OS version (2.3 or higher)
Voice & Data plan thru wireless carrier of your choice
Your phone and mobile network provider must support simultaneous voice and data
In some cases switching to a Wi-Fi system will be necessary
FEDERAL LAW PROHIBITS ANYONE BUT REGISTERED USERS WITH HEARING LOSS FROM USING THIS SERVICE.
The InnoCaption mobile app is for deaf and HOH (Hard of Hearing) mobile phone users only. This app provides real-time captions from a live communication assistant through a federally funded program called Telecommunication Relay Services (TRS).
If you are eligible to use the InnoCaption app and certified to receive real-time captions through this service, you must register at www.innocaption.com prior to using InnoCaption.
Please access http://www.innocaption.com for all the details.
InnoCaption is a registered trademark of InnoCaption, Inc.
Free for Qualified Users.
As of September 30, 2013, the FCC requires users to pay a one-time Access Fee to enable ClearCaptions. Upon download, the ClearCaptions app will direct you to a page where you can enable ClearCaptions by registering for the service, and paying the FCC Access Fee. Once enabled, ClearCaptions is free to use.
There are two ways you can use ClearCaptions on your device: simultaneous voice and captions, or captions only. To see captions and hear the call at the same time, you must have a simultaneous voice and data connection, and your phone must be able to accept inbound calls. For captions only, you'll only need a data connection, and will need to use a different phone for the audio portion of your call. In either case, the data connection can be through your wireless carrier or over wifi.
Je ontvangt al je voicemails netjes in een overzicht in de App dus je hoeft niet meer te bellen naar het voicemail menu, maar je scrollt gemakkelijk door al je voicemails en je kiest zelf welke voicemails je afspeelt.
Daarnaast kun je voor iedereen in je contactenlijst een eigen persoonlijke begroeting opnemen.
Zo kun je bijvoorbeeld je vrienden voor de gek houden of iets leuks inspreken voor je schatje.
En het kost je geen geld meer, afspelen van je berichten kost je namelijk geen belminuten.
- Ontvang al je voicemails in een handig overzicht
- Speel snel, makkelijk en gratis de voicemail af die jij wil horen
- Spreek een begroeting in per contact
Wat heb je ervoor nodig;
- Hi Abonnement
- Mijn Hi account
Hi Voicemail App is in Beta, dus laat je feedback weten via de feedback optie in de App zodat we verbeteringen snel kunnen doorvoeren.
RakEM - Raketu's Extended Messenger - is fully secured and encrypted and allows users to control their content - you can delete message histories on both your device and the recipients device, wiping the conversation clean. RakEM uses our proprietary device to device technology - your information goes from your device to your contacts device without seeing our servers - which means we can't see your conversations and more importantly we do not data mine your messages like others do.
RakEM provides secure and encrypted picture sharing. RakEM provides secure and encrypted voice and video calling, and voice and video messaging.