The puzzles are solved by swapping two tiles (by tapping or dragging them) until all of the tiles are in their correct spot. The higher difficulty levels split the images up into more tiles for additional difficulty.
★ Beautiful custom drawn screens
★ Choose the puzzle difficulty from easy 2x3 to hard 6x8
★ Swap tiles by dragging or save time by quick tapping
★ Includes 25 assorted photos and illustrations from the Gospel Art Book
★ Use any photo from your photo library as well
★ Keeps track of time and moves
★ Saves the high scores for each difficulty setting
★ Tap the cheat icon for help while solving the puzzle (if you're a cheater!)
Be sure to look for other games and apps from StandardWorks.com!
LDS Gospel Library, Deseret Bookshelf, LDS Tools, LDS Apps, LDS Hymns, LDS Scriptures, LDS Scriptures app
- Read the randomly chosen scripture displayed on the Golden Plates each time you open the app or change games.
- Add your name to the player list to track your fastest times in Maze, Memory, and Word Search
- Compare fastest times on the "Choose Player" screen.
- 10 different and detailed coloring pages depicting stories from the Book or Mormon with over 48 colors to choose from.
- 7 quick and fun coloring pages
- Utilize pinch-to-zoom to fill in the small spaces
- Choose your color and tap to fill in the space
- Talk Mode: Have your kids play Bingo while they closely listen to talks or stories you read from a favorite church magazine
- Caller Mode: Have one of the players be the "Caller" in caller mode when a talk isn't available by tapping the "Next Call" button to have the device randomly choose a word for the players (each player requires their own device)
- Choose from 25 patterns to play
- Navigate your way through randomly generated Mazes with 3 levels of difficulty.
- Use swiping actions to move around, or use the directions on the compass.
- Test your Memory using colorful cards on a randomly generated board with 3 levels of difficulty (12 cards, 20 cards, and 30 cards).
- Seek out familiar Book of Mormon words in randomly generated Word Search grids with 3 levels of difficulty.
- Currently selected letters are displayed at the top of the Golden Plates to help you know what you have selected when your finger is in the way.
** Please come back and write a review after you have played the games for awhile. We love the feedback and use it to improve our products in future releases. It also helps others decide if they would like to purchase LDS Game Bundle Vol. 1. Thanks!
Note: Somnium Software LLC is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS).
This app contains portions of libgdx covered by Apache 2.0 - http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt
* First LDS Game to Add Game Center Support *
LDS Apps by Lift is excited to share with you the newest LDS game hit LDS Gazillionaire - A Game of Mormon Trivia.
The game is addictive and intense. You'll feel like you're part of a competition to beat the clock and become the next winner of the highest prize. This great game helps the player focus on spiritually uplifting topics. We hope to offer the most exciting opportunity to put your scriptural knowledge to the test. The questions get harder as you get higher - how high can you go?
- Offers different trivia types
- Seminary Scripture Mastery
- Preach My Gospel Trivia
- LDS Church History
- More to come!
I'm not telling you this should replace your daily study of LDS Scriptures. I'm not telling you this should be used as a Sunday School lesson. And I'm certainly not telling you that this game should be played during Sacrament meeting. I'm trying to tell you the opposite. However I must offer a caution: LDS Apps by Lift are addictive.
In between story 'scenes' with fun pictures, play a mini-game inspired by some of the most popular games available. Lead the family through the wilderness by placing sign posts for them to follow. Explore Jerusalem and find the item that will let you proceed through the story. Aim arrows to hunt game with Nephi's bow. Jump, run, and use physics to escape from Laban, and more different game types to play. Gain all the achievements and have fun!
Internet access permission is only used for the achievement service, no data is collected by Somnium Software LLC or sent anywhere except what Amazon Gamecircle (the achievement service) uses. Note: Somnium Software LLC is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS).
Powered by the Unity game engine.
Find the words listed on the right in the letter grid on the left. Intersecting words are hidden forwards, backwards, up, down and diagonally. When you have found all the words you have solved the puzzle!
Choose between different color schemes
Hide the word list for more of a challenge!
Each puzzle has a word theme
Words can be hidden in any direction, including diagonally and backwards
Words can be selected from start to end or end to start
Randomly generated. You will never see the same puzzle twice!
Resizes to fit your screen, large or small.
Optionally play a timed game
Multiple size boards ranging from 8x8 simple game to challenging 32x32
Your game settings are saved
Hints for Word Sleuths:
Search for obvious or rarely used letters or double letters in words.
Scan each row for a letter and when it is found, then search the surrounding letters for the next letter in the word.
You hold the device so that the screen is facing away from you and have your friends help you guess the words on the screen. They can act, sing or do anything except say the word. Tilt the screen toward the ground when you guess it right, or toward the sky to pass.
This version includes the following topics:
- Bible Prophets
- Book of Mormon Heroes
This app is a great game for family home evening (FHE), youth night, YSA activities or any church or family activity. Inspired by the hilarious Heads Up! game by Ellen DeGeneres , you can now play LDS Guess.
All of the topics and words come from the standard works of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and the True to the Faith book.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with Ellen DeGeneres or the Heads Up! game played on her show in any way.
Pictures of Historic LDS Buildings and Monuments.
Great fun for Mormon children everywhere.
Created by Jay Mcfarland
Simple and easy enough user interface in dragging and dropping images to match correctly with the frames and names.
Why 99 cents? 100% of your purchase will go to a good cause I started to help out young men and young women in the Church. Read more about the cause here: http://mansanasdev.blogspot.com
Thank You for your support.
Bookshelf from Deseret Book has been completely redesigned, making it simply the best LDS eBook reader available. When you get started you’ll receive eight free eBooks and find:
● Normal, Night, and Sepia reading modes
● Customizable view (fonts, font size, line spacing)
● Page-view and scroll-view options
● Elegant, modern interface optimized for Android
● Tabbed reading allows you to easily switch between several open eBooks
● Easy access to your notes, highlights, and bookmarks
● All annotations backed up and accessible across your Android and iOS devices
Search (faster and more powerful)
● Search your entire library or a single book
● Find exact phrases, any, or all search terms
● More accurate than ever before
● Easily switch between your library and search results
● Ability to share favorite passages with anyone through email, Facebook, and Twitter
● Option to tell your networks what books and authors you’re reading
Download the app and create an account to receive eight free classic LDS titles:
1) Jesus the Christ
2) Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith
3) Discourses of Brigham Young
4) Lectures on Faith
5) History of Joseph Smith by His Mother
6) The Miracle of Forgiveness
7) Gospel Doctrine
8) Autobiography of Parley P. Pratt
Plus the entire Standard Works: the Old and New Testaments, The Book of Mormon, Doctrine & Covenants, and Pearl of Great Price. LDS scripture references within eBooks are linked to the entire standard works, allowing you to easily explore scriptural connections within your library.
Shop our eBook store for over 3,000 LDS eBook titles and other world classics from your favorite authors. Download many official Church publications for free, including curriculum materials and reference books.
Need help? Try our FAQs: http://deseretbook.com/bookshelf_faq
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com