One of the most comprehensive self assessment revision apps for GCSE Chemistry. Written by experienced teachers, developed by a team dedicated to transforming GCSE revision.
- Choose the Double or Triple award topics of the AQA, Edexcel or OCR 21st Century exam boards (grades 9-1).
- Select questions from the Higher or Foundation tiers.
- Adapt the app to your needs and requirements
- 1000s of syllabus specific multiple choice questions with detailed explanations
- Hundreds of illustrated diagrams, graphs & experiments
- Choose to repeat difficult questions or select new questions at random
- Watch your knowledge improve using inbuilt progress reports
- Share your results with friends on Twitter & Facebook
- Direct links to past papers & mark schemes
- Email progress charts to your teacher or upload results through smart integration with applications such as Firefly & Dropbox
An engaging, interactive and effective revision app.
We aim to consolidate knowledge, further understanding and boost confidence in the lead up to GCSE exams. Revise at your own pace, in your own time. Once downloaded, you can use it offline - simply select your syllabus, level and the topics appropriate to you, test your knowledge and find where you need to fill the gaps in your learning
Have a look and see how we can transform your students’ revision experience. Like what you see? Get in touch to see how we can provide bulk orders direct to your students, regardless of their device, faff free.
Our author, Dr. Hanna Beyer is a qualified teacher and holds a PhD in Chemical Biology. As well as her qualifications she helps students with online tutoring for their exams in all areas of science. Prior to her teaching career, she contributed to science academia as well as working as a research and biomedical scientist. Hanna is passionate about her subject and we have worked hard to ensure that all content is engaging as well as accurate to the GCSE Science exam requirements.
Cell Biology, Organisation, Infection and Response, Bioenergetics, Homeostasis and Response, Inheritance, Variation and Evolution, Ecology
Key Concepts in Biology, Cells and Control, Genetics, Natural Selection and Genetic Modification, Health, Disease and the Development of Medicines, Plant Structures and their Functions, Animal Coordination, Control and Homeostasis, Exchange and Transport in Animals, Ecosystems and Material Cycles
OCR 21st Century Science
You and Your Genes, Keeping Healthy, Living Together, Using Food and Controlling Growth, The Human Body - Staying Alive, Life on Earth - Past, Present and Future