One of the most comprehensive self assessment revision apps for GCSE Chemistry. Written by experienced teachers, developed by a team dedicated to transforming GCSE revision.
- Choose the Double or Triple award topics of the AQA, Edexcel or OCR 21st Century exam boards (grades 9-1).
- Select questions from the Higher or Foundation tiers.
- Adapt the app to your needs and requirements
- 1000s of syllabus specific multiple choice questions with detailed explanations
- Hundreds of illustrated diagrams, graphs & experiments
- Choose to repeat difficult questions or select new questions at random
- Watch your knowledge improve using inbuilt progress reports
- Share your results with friends on Twitter & Facebook
- Direct links to past papers & mark schemes
- Email progress charts to your teacher or upload results through smart integration with applications such as Firefly & Dropbox
An engaging, interactive and effective revision app.
We aim to consolidate knowledge, further understanding and boost confidence in the lead up to GCSE exams. Revise at your own pace, in your own time. Once downloaded, you can use it offline - simply select your syllabus, level and the topics appropriate to you, test your knowledge and find where you need to fill the gaps in your learning
Have a look and see how we can transform your students’ revision experience. Like what you see? Get in touch to see how we can provide bulk orders direct to your students, regardless of their device, faff free.
Our author, Dr. Hanna Beyer is a qualified teacher and holds a PhD in Chemical Biology. As well as her qualifications she helps students with online tutoring for their exams in all areas of science. Prior to her teaching career, she contributed to science academia as well as working as a research and biomedical scientist. Hanna is passionate about her subject and we have worked hard to ensure that all content is engaging as well as accurate to the GCSE Science exam requirements.
Energy, Electricity, Particle Model of Matter, Atomic Structure, Forces, Waves, Magnetism and Electromagnetism, Space Physics
Key Concepts of Physics, Motion and Forces, Conservation of Energy, Waves, Light and the Electromagnetic Spectrum, Radioactivity, Astronomy, Energy - Forces doing Work - Forces and Matter, Electricity and Circuits, Static Electricity, Magnetism and the Motor Effect, Electromagnetic Induction, Particle Model
OCR 21st Century:
Radiation and Waves, Sustainable Energy, Electric Circuits, Explaining Motion, Radioactive Materials, Matter - Models and Explanations