Alphabet for Kids Learn & Play is a phonics and alphabet teaching app that makes learning fun for children, from toddlers all the way to preschoolers and kindergartners. It features a series of tracing letters games to help kids recognize letter shapes, associate them with phonic sounds, and put their knowledge to use in fun matching exercises.
• Mini abc games with four words for each letter
• Kids can choose which letter to learn
The interactive alphabet games are designed to have kids interact with each letter of the alphabet in the form of a mini game. Each game teaches them to recognize and practice the letter.
• Letter identification mode to quickly identify letters
• Spelling mode with three difficulty levels to practice spelling commonly-used words
• Writing mode to learn how to form letters
• Each mode gives a reward sticker, which can be placed inside a digital sticker book
The Alphabet Practice Mode provides a comprehensive learning experience for children. It also motivates them in the form of a digital reward, so they are encouraged to keep learning. It features a series of tracing games to help kids recognize letter shapes, associate them with phonic sounds, and put their knowledge to use in fun matching exercises.
• Effective learning games for children
• Colorful interface and illustrations to make learning fun
• Hundreds of enjoyable sounds
• Developed and reviewed by preschool education experts
• Delightful animations to engage your kids in learning letters of the alphabet
• Aligned with the Common Core Standards in Preschool and Kindergarten Education
• Rich, exploratory environment with fun-filled surprises
• Frequent repetition technique to learn letters and their sequences
• Fun sticker reward system
Got any questions or comments?
Feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com.