Conquest ! Medieval Realms, will be packed with hours and hours of clever fun-packed, brain-bending strategy gaming.
* Conquest! is a simple game to learn, but you will need strategy, tactics and cunning if you expect to defeat all of your enemies and rule the world.
* Try your skill against 5 levels of AI in the conquest or skirmish modes.
* Randomly generated maps give you billions of potential battlefields to fight on.
* 9 different units in 3 different classes and 7 different buildings in 3 classes
Slay is a simple to learn game of strategy and cunning set in medieval times. The island is divided up between the six players, and you must try to capture your enemies' land and link up your own territories to create larger and stronger ones. You begin capturing land by attacking with your peasants. Once your territories become richer you can combine peasants to make stronger and stronger people (Spearmen, Knights and then Barons) who can kill weaker enemy troops, or knock down their castles. Just be careful that you don't create too many expensive men or the territory will go bankrupt!
"This game is pure strategy! It's a work of genius. Brilliant AI. Engaging turn-based multiplayer strategy. Sid Meier, eat your heart out!" - GameSpy.com
"I love this game! I play it all the time, and when I'm not, I think about wanting to play it." - PocketNow.com
"At first glance, Slay looks elementary, but hidden beneath are cunning strategy elements that must be finely balanced for success" - PC Magazine
"Deceptively delightful. The graphics are simple, but the strategy is complex." - Download.com
For the latest news on all my games follow @SeansGames on Twitter!
Destroy your opponent to prove your supremacy.
Basic units and advanced units.
In Arkeon, all players start the game with the same weapons.
Be the best strategist or be destroyed. To win, one of your offensive units needs to attack the enemy base. But beware of hasty offensive because if you cut your enemy base you will lose all your units isolated.
Upgrade your basic units to sow confusion in the enemy strategy and get you out of a tight spot.
Then downgrade these units and redeploy them to a new strategic location.
If you like chess, checkers, and abstract games, Arkeon offers you a new challenge.
- One player mode.
- Challenge your friends in the mode "two players".
- **** NEW ONLINE MODE ****
- Easy to understand but difficult to master.
- Accessible to everyone
- The future of chess
Please help us by rating the game and leave a comment.
Find more Arkeon on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/ArkeonGame
제국 모드:8개 제국의 시나리오 전쟁이며 합계 40개 전역입니다.[대영 제국,독일 제국,러시아 제국,미합중국,대 일본 제국,대 청 제국,프랑스 제국,오스트리아-헝가리 제국 ]
전투 모드:30개의 실제적으로 존재했던 역사 전투(임의의 세력을 선택할수 있음) 쟁패 모드:한개의 임의의 국가를 선택하여 아세아,유럽,아메리카주등에서 쟁패전쟁을 진행합니다. 다인 모드:1:1,2:2,혹은 3:3을 선택하여 게머지간의 대항을 진행합니다.
28장의 명령 카드는 전쟁으로 하여금 여러가지 변화가 있게끔 합니다. 육군,해군,공군 11개 병사 종류가 있으며 매개 병사 종류마다 자기의 개성을 가지고 있습니다. 유럽,아세아,아메리가주의 32개 국가의 총 1271개의 행정구역
5개 등급의 과학기술 등급 작은 지도의 표시
지도는 표시를 확대 혹은 축소할수 있습니다.
15개 계급의 군사 계급 승진(일등병으로 부터 총사령까지)
We plan our chess game for the best game experience, simple and yet very powerful.
Use the undo and the Redo buttons for unlimited use.
In the settings section you will find some great options that will help you to adjust the game of your choose, choose your player color, you can choose to flip the board if you will like to do saw.
Choose the players thinking time, adjust this option as a difficulty level off the game.
You can choose to see the computer thinking, and learn his strategy.
Use our More Apps option and discover our best new games.
Download chess, play it, have fun, tell us about it, fill free to live your comments.
A completely free game.
Move 5+ same-color balls into one line, you get points.
It's easy to play, but definitely difficult to get high scores.
You need intelligence and fortune.
This strategy Game will make you think and concentrate for hours if you accept the challenge. The game will randomly place three color balls on the game board at every round, you have to strategically select one ball (click on ball) and move it to the most convenient location (click on target square).
Lines game or balls online is a clone of a famous Russian board game which was played in almost every PC - equipped office in the 90 - 92. Now it's a flash game designed to help you overcome cubicle boredom.
You can submit score to ScoreLoop. Post to your social connections: Twitter, MySpace, Facebook.
English, Chinese, Japanese, German, Russian and even more.
Youd found the most awesome brain game in apps.
Good background music, buzz mode when touch the color ball.
You can share your score with your friends via email : hotmail, yahoo mail.
Notice that app runs on your phone at landscape mode layout to ensure good user interface.
Scoreloop is integrated, you can chat with your friend or send them a message even with emoji or smileys.
We keep update with more intractive features.
Do try play it, compete with other internet users, to see if you are devil. You need lucky, but a horoscope can't help. Use your intelligence.
Maybe a little difficult for children, but still it is a good kids game.
* Tanks, bombers, infantry, battleships and more battle it out
* challenging AI to battle in single player mode
* online multiplayer for up to four players
* infinite range of randomly generated maps
* Let me know if there are any problems with the server
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you like to play Civilization?
Take the game concept of Risk and add a little of Civilization units and upgrades and you will get Never to be Konkered.
Select a nation from 56 available & conquer 93 cities in Europe, in the year 1453.
Train the biggest army or buy your enemies with gold. You decide how you will defeat them. Remember your nation's destiny lies in your hands.
Keep cities from revolting upgrading them or sending your troops to calm down your citizens.
Face the black death or avoid it building a hospital and upgrading your city size.
When you conquer a city, will you plunder it? or it will be better to just colonize it.
All this and much more on Never to be Konkered!!!
-10 DIFFERENT UNITS
-9 DIFFERENT UPGRADES FOR CITIES
-56 REALISTIC NATIONS (11 on lite version)
-93 REALISTIC CITIES
-3 DIFFERENT OBJECTIVES
-3 DIFFERENT DIFFICULTY LEVELS
FEATURES IN FULL VERSION($0,99/0,75€~):
-ALL NATIONS AVAILABLE!
PLEASE RATE/COMMENT, it's really important for us! =).
The army can use various supporting tactics including entrenchments, radars, land forts and anti-aircraft guns for more defenses. The navy may get effective marine strength through combination of destroyers, cruisers, battleships and aircraft carriers. Air strikes, strategic bombing, airborne forces or devastating nuclear bombs help the air force to destroy hostile defense lines.
With more and more achievements during the war, your commander will grow from a soldier to a marshal and acquire kinds of special medals which help boost the effectiveness of your troops in turn.
- Dozens of scenarios among 4 military groups
[World War II]
The Axis (1939.9)
The Allies (1941.1)
- Top 20 greatest generals join the campaigns
- 57 military units available
- 28 tactical instructions
- 34 historical campaigns
- 37 countries and over 2000 regions involved in the war
- Map zooming
- Up to 16 rank levels and 18 Medals of Honor
◆Game Objectives & Features：
- Deploy units on the area map to protect crystal reserves from encroaching monster hordes.
- Monsters will enter an area and march through it until they are defeated or reach an exit, at which time they will steal one or more crystals.
- Simple touch panel-driven controls and up-tempo play make Crystal Defenders easily accessible whether at home or on the go.
- Innovative level design allows for high replayability.
For more information, visit:
*Recommended handset OS : Android OS 2.1 and 2.2
Your pathogen has just infected 'Patient Zero'. Now you must bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself.
Brilliantly executed with innovative gameplay and built from the ground up for touchscreen, Plague Inc. from developer Ndemic Creations evolves the strategy genre and pushes mobile gaming (and you) to new levels. It’s You vs. the world - only the strongest can survive!
◈◈◈ #1 top game globally with 200 million+ games played ◈◈◈
Plague Inc. is a global hit with over half a million 5 star ratings and features in newspapers such as The Economist, New York Post, Boston Herald, The Guardian and London Metro!
The developer of Plague Inc. was invited to speak at the CDC in Atlanta about the disease models inside the game!
▶ “The game creates a compelling world that engages the public on serious public health topics” – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
▶ “Best Tablet Game of 2012” - New York Daily News
▶ “Plague Inc. will snag your attention in all the right ways and keep it there” - Touch Arcade
▶ “No denying Plague Inc.'s high-level of quality” - Modojo
▶ “Plague Inc. should not be as much fun as it is” – London Metro
▶ “Will leave you hoping to destroy the world, all in the name of a bit of fun” – Pocket Lint
▶ “Plague Inc.'s gameplay is infectious” - Slide to Play
▶ Winner – “Overall Game of the Year” – Pocket Gamer
▶ “Killing billions has never been so fun” – IGN
● Stunning retina graphics with a highly polished interface (Contagion guaranteed)
● Highly detailed, hyper-realistic world with advanced AI (Outbreak management)
● Comprehensive in-game help and tutorial system (I am Legendarily helpful)
● 12 different disease types with radically different strategies to master (12 Monkeys?)
● Full Save/Load functionality (28 Saves Later!)
● 50+ countries to infect, hundreds of traits to evolve and thousands of world events to adapt to (Pandemic evolved)
● Full game support for scoreboards and achievements
● Expansion updates add the mind controlling Neurax Worm, the zombie producing Necroa Virus, Speed Runs and real life Scenarios!
Localised in English, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean and Russian. (more coming soon)
P.S. Give yourself a pat on the back if you got all the themed literature references!
Special sale price to celebrate being the 15th most popular touchscreen game of 2012!
Like Plague Inc. on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:
From the developers of Age of Empires and Age of Mythology comes a new kind of match-3 game that combines turn-based combat and strategy with object-matching madness, providing prehistoric fun for casual and hardcore gamers alike!
• Enjoy endlessly challenging and re-playable missions!
• Compete with friends to see who will go down in prehistory via Facebook and Twitter!
• Help the Chieftain reunite his scattered tribe while battling fearsome Stone Age foes.
• Evolve your Tribe. Win levels to unlock a bevy of upgradable units and buildings. Explore multiple paths to victory depending on the units and buildings you choose to use.
• BONK AND SMASH! Unleash your tribe’s powerful special abilities. Send a Sabertooth flying with the Warrior’s Bonk. Stun a snarling T-Rex with your Slinger. Use your Hunter to lure a hungry dinosaur into an ambush.
• Choose from over 100 upgrades for your tribal followers.
• Build your way to victory: Assemble a Granary or Quarry to gather resources faster, construct a Temple to charge-up your tribe members with super powers — so many ways to win!
"It’s simple enough for any casual player and deep enough for some hardcore gamers looking for a little more out of their secret love for Bejeweled.” - Kotaku
"[L]et me tell you, this thing is more exciting than the discovery of fire… a fantastically deep, and a fantastically fun take on the match-three adventure genre." - Gamezebo
"It’s free, it’s fun and it’s got cavemen bonking dinosaurs on the head. Give it a download. What are you waiting for, another ice age?” - Arcade Sushi
This legendary war is carried out over 57 land territories and 48 sea zones, and includes 9 different units like infantry, tanks, bombers and battleships. Conquer the enemy and claim victory by destroying their armies and capturing their capital cities!
MARCH 3RD -- NOW FEATURING TURN-BASED MULTIPLAYER!
Use Google Play Game Services to play turn-based games online against your Google+ friends, or auto-match opponents. Send invitations, play rematches, earn achievements and rank on the Wins leaderboard! Receive push notifications when it's your turn to play. Currently supports 2-player games with multiple game mode options.
Local play in 1941 supports 5 players over two teams, in pass and play format combined with an advanced AI if desired. It has been exclusively designed and developed for Android devices including medium to high end phones and tablets, with crisp graphics and an intuitive touch interface.
Awesome features include turn-based multiplayer, detailed in-game statistics, full replay capability, automatic game saving, custom sounds and legendary music. If you're a fan of strategy board games like Axis & Allies®, Age of Conquest, World Conquer or Border Siege, don’t miss 1941!
Note that this game is HD and may run out of memory during loading on some older devices, especially those with 512MB of RAM or less, depending on the manufacturer.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any bugs, questions, suggestions or if you just don't like it and want a refund: email@example.com
The Axis & Allies® game and its associated trademarks are the property of Hasbro, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast LLC. This game is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with either company.
Place, match and thwack your way through dozens of gorgeous retro-style levels, a variety of game-modes and special hand-crafted scenarios.
*** This game has ZERO In-App-Purchases! - Just a pure gaming experience! ***
• "you shouldn't miss this game" - 4.5/5 - Touch Arcade
• "We highly recommend Pixel Defenders Puzzle three times over." - 4/4 - Slide To Play
• "With loads of game modes, achievements and levels this is one of the best puzzle-strategy games in the App Store." - 4.5/5 - TouchGen
• "Clever and great value game" - 4/5 - The Sunday Times
• "this is much more than just another match-three puzzler." - 8/10 - EuroGamer
Pixel Defenders Puzzle is an innovative hybrid of match-3-puzzler and RPG-battler. Match pixels to create Defenders and protect princesses, kings & queens from waves of fiendish enemies!
• Strategically build a force of heroes to battle evil foes!
• Test your wits in specially designed puzzle stages!
• Take on endless hoards of enemies in the action-packed Assault Mode!
• Put your skills to the test in Endless Mode: no enemies, just unlimited pixels to match and build your high score!
• Face the ultimate challenge of the final boss battle!
• 64 Achievements to earn!
• Global high-score leaderboards!
The Players has only partial and limited information of the opposing pieces disposition.
- 1 Player against the Computer
- 2 Players Match through Bluetooth.
More from developer
"A physics based game done right" - Total Biscuit
Incredipede is a puzzle game that celebrates the vast diversity of life in the world. Follow Quozzle, a lone Incredipede with the unique ability to grow new arms and legs wherever she needs them. Transform into a snake, a spider, a horse, a monkey - anything you can imagine.
Control Quozzle as she learns to swing through the trees, climb sheer cliffs, dance over rivers of lava, and even soar through the air on thermal winds.
- Make and control a staggering array of creatures
- 120 levels in three beautifully crafted worlds
- Send your creatures to your friends to try to control
- Use the Level Editor to create your own puzzles
- Immersive ambient soundscape
Dig your way through a subterranean maze, collecting letters and spelling words as you go. Avoid enemies, blow up impassible rocks, beg for wildcards and dig up bones. Play slow and thoughtful to make the longest words you can, or race against the clock to beat bonus challenges.
- Random levels are different every time you play
- Seven worlds with unique challenges
- Challenging time-based bonuses
- Optional expanded dictionary with common slang and proper names
- Chill and funky soundtrack
Think you got what it takes, Dog? You won't know 'till you try. Word up.