* Chooseable word grid size (2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5 or 6x6)
* Play times between 0:30 and unlimited
* Extra time mode
* Multiplayer mode (up to 6 players)
* High score list
2-letter word: 1 point
3-letter word: 2 points
4-letter word: 3 points
5-letter word: 5 points
6-letter word: 8 points
7-letter word: 12 points
8-letter word: 17 points
n-letter word: (n*n-5*n+10)/2 points (n>2)
Play up to 21 games with 2 player, 3 player and even 4 players, giving you more opportunities than ever to play with friends, family and challenge other players from all over the world!
EXCITING FEATURES IN WORD TRICK
● Fun and familiar gameplay to enjoy with friends, with a brand new and addictive Trick Tile twist!
● Special Trick Tiles that double, triple or quadruple your word score anywhere on the board
● Play up to 21 games simultaneously in 2 player, 3 player, and even 4 player games
● For double the fun, play across Facebook and your mobile or tablet device to ensure you never miss a move
● Combine clever Green Trick Tile combos with Double or Triple Word and Letter squares to create massive word scores!
● Challenge your friends or get matched instantly with new friends from around the world
● Unlock 50+ awesome achievements and share them with your friends
● Keep the conversation flowing with our bubbly in-game chat feature
● Find even more friends to play by connecting to Facebook
● Instant Push Notifications let you know as soon as it's your turn to trick
● Share the game with your friends in person with the Pass and Play option
WORD TRICK REVIEWS
“Word Trick is definitely a game anyone can have fun with” – Gamezebo
“Word Trick is a fun and unique word game” – Editor’s Pick, Best 10 Apps
“Well presented, with smooth, crisp visuals” – Inside Social Games
“Word Trick is offering players a new twist to the word puzzle genre” – 148 Apps
Join the Word Trick community to discover new friends and exclusive tips and tricks to improve your game
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wordtrickgame
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/WordTrick
Experiencing issues with Word Trick? We’re here to help: https://outplay.zendesk.com/home
© 2011 - 2014 Outplay Entertainment Ltd. Word Trick is a trademark of Outplay Entertainment. All rights reserved
Arrange letters to create words and make sure you do it in time. The faster you are, the more points you'll get. As you progress, the difficulty will grow, so don't get too comfortable too soon. Improve your skill and see how far you can get. For more challenge, unlock all of the achievements and compare yourself with others on Google Play Games.
Person A: "Nothing beats learning and having fun at the same time."
Person B: "Word up."
- 15000 words for you to guess.
- 5 leaderboards and 11 achievements to unlock.
- Beautiful UI with 4 relaxing themes to choose from.
appPicker: "The graphics are quite surprising, and the overall experience is very polished and sleek."
*** Special features of the paid version ***:
- Pass And Play mode for 2 players
- Preview score
- NO ads
Tired of stumbling across cheaters or waiting hours for your online opponent to play on Scrabble, Words with friends or Wordfeud?
Try out Classic Words for instant fun, no matter if you are a beginner in crossword games or a Scrabble tournament player!
Choose the skill level of the computer (from beginner to expert), pick a word list (English word lists include Scrabble (TWL and SOWPODS) and Words With Friends official words), and use your strategy skills and vocabulary to try and defeat the Droid.
Classic Words gameplay is classical to crosswords board games: create and place words on the board and boost your score by placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word squares.
Use all 7 letters from your rack to play a Bingo and get a 50 points bonus.
This game is a great time killer for all fans of board games and strategy games. It is also an educational game that will allow kids (and adults :-) ) to improve their spelling and vocabulary.
Thanks to the fast reactivity and variable skill of the computer and official word lists, Classic Words can be used by Words With Friends or Scrabble enthusiasts to play quick training matches and learn new words from the computer's moves.
Unlike with multiplayer board games where some dishonest players use anagram solvers, there is no cheating possible when playing solitaire... Letters and blanks are always picked randomly, and the computer's artificial intelligence does not have more information than you do.
Only your tactics and creativity can make the difference...
Will you play strategically enough to outwit the computer and its extensive vocabulary?
**** Features ****
- 6 levels of difficulty
- Display the definition of words played by the computer
- Save game state when quitting application
- Shake to shuffle
- Languages and dictionaries supported:
- SOWPODS 2012 (Official tournament word list)
- TWL06 (Official list)
- Words With Friends (2012 version)
- French (Officiel du Scrabble, ODS5)
- Italian (Zingarelli)
- Spanish (DRAE)
- Distribution of letters and points are adapted to the language
- Supports offline play
Play with an English word list or choose one of 23 other languages.
• Play an unlimited number of different puzzles!!
• Multiple difficulty options. Start with easy puzzles. Then change the settings to play more challenging puzzles.
• Game contains achievements integrated into Google Play's "Game Services".
Designed for fun games from the smallest mobile phones up to the largest tablets.
You can configure:
1) Grid size
Specify exactly how many columns and rows to use (from 3 to 20). Even non square grids (e.g. 12x15) are possible.
2) Screen layout
Choose how much screen space for the grid and how much for the word list, using our unique movable split bar.
3) Minimum & Maximum word length
This helps avoid searching for many small words (a common problem in word apps). Also useful for specifying really difficult games (e.g. set both minimum and maximum word length to three).
4) Starting letters
The game can start with one or more letters already placed in the grid, in order to help you get started.
Choose the language of the word list, from a large range of downloadable dictionaries. 24 languages are currently available (see below).
Can be played in portrait or landscape mode. Just rotate your device and the display adjusts automatically.
This app gives you the ultimate power to play the game just the way you want.
Each game is assigned a difficulty level from 0 (easy) to 9 (very hard). The difficulty level is determined by the settings. Each difficulty level maintains the high scores (measured by fastest time to complete the game). The game displays the best 20 scores for each difficulty level.
Compare your high scores with others around the world by using Google Play's "Game Services".
Other features unique to this app:
1) View the definition of the word from an online source (e.g. Wiktionary), optimized for viewing on a small screen.
2) When you play with a word list in a foreign language, the word definition will (where possible) be in your own language. This is great for language learning!
Dictionaries available are English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Indonesian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Serbian(Latin), Serbian(Cyrillic), Slovak, Slovene, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian and more coming later
• Over 60 challenging levels with more being added regularly
• Many tiles with different shapes and properties
• Ramps and Obstacles to force you to build in new ways
• Bombs and Super Bombs!!!!!
• Wildcard tiles
• Double letter tiles to make you think using letter combinations
• Clock battle levels to make you think fast
• Infinite level to let you make words for as long as you want
And not including:
• Timers that make you wait to play more
• Limited lives
• Items you can only get by paying real money
• Screens that keep asking you to leave a five star review
It combines some elements of Scrabble and Boggle. Valid words boost your score and the dwindling timer; used letters disappear and new ones drop from above.
This game is pretty much like the popular word games but with a little aspect of gravity in it.
Unlike other word games which allows you to take your own sweet time searching for the right word, this Falling Word Search game requires you to be fast when forming words.
As letters boxes fall and fill up the screen, if any of the letters fall out of the screen, you'll lose the game.
An addicting and fun word game which will surely take up hours of your time as it challenges not just your vocabulary skills but also your finger + eye coordination.
★NEW, MULTIPLAYER MODE★
Added awesome MULTIPLAYER mode using Google Game Services. Now you can race against your friends or random opponents and find out whose the best.
Keep your mind healthy, test your word vocabulary and exercise your brain once a day.
1. Panic Mode: create as many words as possible before the letters fill up the screen
2. Puzzle Mode: Every word you make adds five extra letters. If the letters reach above the blue swirling bar its game over
3. Time Mode: You got 3 minutes to create as many words as possible.
4. Panic Extreme: Hard Version of Panic Mode.
5. Challenge Mode: challenge friends, family or anyone online using Scoreloop.
If you love to solve problems and consider brain teasers to be fun then you’ll love Guess The Word!. All of the images will have one thing in common, and it’s up to you to figure it out! The game starts out pretty easy, but as you progress, it becomes more challenging!
When you open the game, you’ll see an image and a word blank. Type your answer with the letters provided to fill in the blanks! Have fun!
--- HINTS! ---
Guess The Word offers three different ways to help you solve a puzzling puzzle:
· Expose a Letter reveals the next correct letter!
· Remove Letters takes away some unnecessary letters!
· Solve the Question gives you the answer so you can skip to the next puzzle!
★ ★ ★ Featured in Google Play "Indies" feature repeatedly ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ Featured in Google Play "Word Games" feature repeatedly ★ ★ ★
Top multiplayer word search game with realtime leaderboard ranking and online competition.
For phones and tablets.
We actually answer support emails: email@example.com
Free, fun and highly addictive for friends who like puzzles and word finding games with letters on infinite levels.
=== GAME FACTS ===
★ Everyone plays the same high quality puzzle at the same time.
★ Each game is only 3 minutes. Perfect for standing in line waiting!
★ At the end, see your rank against everyone else FOR THAT PUZZLE.
★ Compete against 10's of thousands of players.
★ Increase your skill in game Leagues.
★ See your ranking in Leaderboards for last hour, today, this week and month.
★ Friends list - add your friends from Twitter or Facebook by search for email address.
★ Learn new English words - sorry, no Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian & Portuguese support!
★ Profile saved to Cloud (Google App Engine), so you can play on phone and tablet.
=== GAME PLAY ===
★ Similar to Boggle (TM) - spell words on a 4x4 grid of letters (see disclaimer at end)
★ We guarantee EVERY game tile can be used in at least TWO words (bonus points for doing so!)
★ Over 100 words on every puzzle board!
★ Every game is a different challenge, with Theme boards, Digraph games and superboards
★ At the end of a level, see all possible words and your personal statistics
★ Improve your brain (we get emails thanking us from elderly folks!)
★ Enjoy increasing your Vocabulary by learning new words!
★ Can you be the king of the leaderboard and crush your enemies ?
=== Other features ===
★ Add custom text below your name in leaderboards to chat or taunt frenemies.
★ Customize all game colors and choose from multiple background patterns.
★ Have fun and track your spelling skill while learning new dictionary words.
★ Multiple player profiles - your children of all ages can practice spelling.
★ Sounds can be individually muted.
★ No Achievements yet (coming soon).
★ This app is compatible with almost all android mobile phones and tablets including Samsung ,HTC, Motorola, Asus, Sony and others...
Disclaimer: Boggle(TM) is a registered trademark of Hasbro, with whom this app is in no way affiliated. WordHero offers a variant of the traditional Boggle, with different rules of game play and board distribution. If you are looking to play traditional Boggle, please visit www.hasbro.com.
“Addictive as krill!” – a whale
Build crosswords until you reach the cup. It sounds easy but there’s a catch. Octoputtz, a spelling-obsessed octopus, owns a chain of mini-golf courses that are loaded with obstacles, challenges and bizarre surprises just waiting to trip you up. Collect stars, crush mollusks and unlock new worlds in this addictive, word-tile adventure game!
“All mammals should own this game!” – Marty the Manatee
Word Puttz highlights:
• Four crazy courses with 70+ levels!
• Dozens of unique tiles and missions!
• Challenging puzzle levels!
• Heart-pounding racing levels!
• Innovative auto-spelling for fast gameplay!
• Compete with friends on the leaderboard!
• Constant free updates and new levels!
Don’t be a sucker! Download Word Puttz today!
Unlike games like Hanging With Friends or Words With Friends, which are limited by their format or the strength of the opposition, there’s a much greater feeling of variety in Hooked on Words
"5 out of 5" –Appolicious
Hooked on Words is the exciting new word search game that brings a fun and addicting twist to the genre with its innovative bonus tile system. With its eye popping visuals and smooth as silk mechanics Hooked on Words is sure to have you coming back time and time again. Best of all it’s free to play with no coins to buy or gameplay designed to force you to purchase additional items. Spell words in any direction to clear that word from the board and then watch as new letters fall in their place. Spell bigger words to earn bonus tiles that can help extend your game and achieve bigger scores. With its 4 game modes there is a little something for everyone whether you like to take your time and strategize or prefer fast and furious action. Once a game is over you can track your best words and scores and even see where you stack up against other players from around the world with the unique in game viewing system for Swarm leaderboards. So what are you waiting for? If you love word search games like Boggle, Word Search, Scrabble, Wurdle and Spelltower then download Hooked on Words and get one of the best word search games available today.
Standard Mode: Play at your own pace as you strategize to spell bigger words and earn bonus tiles.
Timed Mode: Players get 2 minutes and an unlimited supply of letter tiles to spell as many words as possible.
Collapse Mode: Try and clear the board and keep your letter tile count as low as possible as new letters fall into place at a faster and faster rate. Bigger words give you bonuses to clear extra letters.
Scramble Mode: A static 6 x 7 board where letters don’t change and players have 2 minutes to spell as many words as possible.
New Extended Mode: Endless supply of letter tiles with a limited number of moves as you try to fill the points meter and reach the next level. Play at your own pace and strategize the biggest possible words. How far can you get?
Features at a glance: · 5 Word search game modes · Universal App · Results system that keeps track of your best words and scores · Swarm leaderboards and achievements
Note from the developer: First of all we’d like to say thank you to everyone who decided to give Hooked on Words a try. In an effort to make word search games accessible to everyone we wanted to provide the game for free so that players everywhere can enjoy it. We hope once you try it you’ll be “Hooked” and will share the game with your friends and family. If you really love the game please support us via the in app purchase to remove ads so that we can continue to bring you great content.
Have a suggestion for a word you’d like to see in Hooked on Words? Email it to us at submit@ hookedonwords.com.
★TOP WORD GAME in the Netherlands★
Guess the words is a free, fun and relaxing puzzle game. What's the word we're looking for? Find as many words as possible, try to set the highest highscore and collect all the 4 Medals.
★ HOW TO PLAY:
The objective of the game is to guess as many five-letter words as you can. Each time you have five guesses to find the word we are looking for. At each try colors will light up indication if the word is correct or which letters of the word are correct. There are 3 colors. Use the colors as clues for finding the word:
- Green: If a letter lights up the color green it means that this letter is correct.
- Orange: Will means that the letter is correct, but it is currently in the wrong position.
- Red: A word will light up red if the guessed word is not a English word.
All the words we are looking for are commonly used English word. Like the Scrabble game and most other word games, people, country, city names and special characters are not allowed. The game also uses dictionary lists to check if a words is a correct English word or not. Please email us if you come across a word which should be correct, but is now marked as not.
★ SWITCH LANGUAGE
The game is available in English or Dutch. By default it's set as English, but if you put your phone language in Dutch, the game will automatically switch.
Copyright © by MadRabbit Studio 2015
Parents love their kids need to increase their Vocabulary by encountering new words. Vocabul Word Jumble is the ideal word game for the same.
Vocabul Word Jumble presents a fun way to play word jumble and enthuse kids to learn more words than ever before.
With over 10,000 words in the database, vocabul jumble forms intriguing word jumble word game. Jumble Word Game is a fun way to test kids' vocabulary. Word jumble helps kids to apply their minds for permutational solutions to solve the word game.
Jumble Word Game improves concentration all the while sitting on their couch. Jumble Word Game strengthens confidence in their increasing vocabulary knowledge while picking on their curiosity by playing the word game.
Vocabul Jumble gives you option to play against a time-limit or a relaxed game play (no time-limit - in-app purchase needed) to score points, collect coins & earn star rating for each level.
Vocabul Jumble is a wonderful word game which increases the thirst for learning more words.
* Over 10,000 words in the database to solve word jumble & learn
* Engaging Natural touch gaming for kids
* Difficulty Levels & Grades for a very satisfying & growing word game
* Multi-User Gaming to enjoy healthy competition between siblings & friends
* Casual (Playing All Levels need In-App purchase) & Against (Vs) Time (All Levels entirely free) Game Modes
* Earning Coins for Hints to help identifying the Jumbled Word in Word Game
* Special Themes available to enjoy solving specific categorized vocabulary
Special Themes available are, Christmas & Winter, Ocean, Oscar Awards, Lent & Easter and IPL (Indian Premiere League).
A Word Game like Vocabul Word Jumble enriches with permutation and combination thinking. Even simple words jumbled like O U A I D throws a mind challenge to check out all the possible combinations and come up with the solved word A U D I O.
Vocabul Jumble also supports solving word jumble through Anagrams, so a jumbled word such as A E T, has solutions such as ATE, EAT, TEA. Anagram supported word jumble games are few and far between and Vocabul Word Jumble encourages players to try to win the game in the most optimal manner.
Vocabul Jumble provides a specific design as a tablet word game. The tablet interface unifies the experience of classic Word Jumble solving, which can be made available in the big screen of tablets.
Includes In-App purchases For:
* Playing Full Levels of Casual Game Play Mode for default theme & special themes
* Purchasing Coins when you run out of coins to be used in hints to solve word jumble puzzles
Like Vocabul Jumble on Facebook:
+1 Vocabul Jumble on Google+:
"I don't wave around non-words like 'unputdownable' often, but Rebuild deserves it." - Touch Arcade (4.5/5)
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
"I dig it... I dig it greatly." - TotalBiscuit
"So gorgeous and well-made that it's worth checking out no matter what." - Touch Arcade
- 80 levels in four gorgeous worlds to explore
- Trippy chillout soundtrack
- Simple one-finger controls
- Super gorgeous high-def graphics on new iPhone 6 and 6+
- Hidden bonus stars
- Physics based explosions - jellyfish bits everywhere!
- Collect all the stars to unlock hardcore DARK MODE...
"A physics based game done right" - Total Biscuit
Incredipede is a puzzle game that celebrates the vast diversity of life in the world. Follow Quozzle, a lone Incredipede with the unique ability to grow new arms and legs wherever she needs them. Transform into a snake, a spider, a horse, a monkey - anything you can imagine. Control Quozzle as she learns to swing through the trees, climb sheer cliffs, dance over rivers of lava, and even soar through the air on thermal winds.
Try HARD mode if you're keen to BUILD creatures, and NORMAL to play more puzzles based on pre-made creatures. Check out BROWSE for hundreds of user-made levels and creatures!
- Make and control a staggering array of creatures
- 120 levels in three beautifully crafted worlds
- Send your creatures to your friends to try to control
- Use the Level Editor to create your own puzzles
- Immersive ambient soundscape