- a practically infinite playing board - play as long as your device's memory allows you to or until you lose!
- pinch to zoom - use the zoom level you are most comfortable with, down to pixel precision;
- fling scrolling - don't waste any time scrolling, with just a single gesture you can get where you need to;
- a powerup system - gain coins and buy powerups that will help you stay afloat for a longer time, such as shields;
- a progressive difficulty - the number of mines automatically increases as you venture away from the starting position;
- save games - you have a game slot that automatically saves one game, and you can buy more slots using our virtual currency, which you can gain for free. Further save slots can be shared with your friends by e-mail;
- a market - where you can buy all kinds of powerups, using our virtual currency;
- tablet optimizations.
Here is a short tutorial on how to play the Ultimate minesweeper:
- the indicator on the bottom left of the screen tells you what mode you are in: digging mode or flagging mode. Digging mode is used to reveal a cell and flagging mode is used to flag a cell that you suspect to contain a mine. Do not dig up mines or you will lose, unless you have a shield or your first dig is a mine dig, in which case a golden, harmless mine will appear and you will be able to continue your game;
- a cell with a number on it tells you how many of its 8 adjacent cells contain a mine;
- if you double tap a cell surrounded by the same number of flags as the number on the cell, the adjacent non-flagged cells will automatically be dug up. Note that if you have not correctly placed the flags, this will cause you to dig a mine and lose the game.
The Ultimate minesweeper needed permissions:
- write external storage - needed to store your saved games;
- internet and network permissions - needed for the market system, to query your available coins and display offers from which you can earn coins.
The goal of this game is to find out as many words on the board as possible within the given time.
Spell the words by tracing the possible letter cubes in sequence. Remember each subsequent letter cube must be horizontally, vertically or diagonally adjacent to the one before it. The amount of the words to be found is at the bottom of your screen. The size of the letter cube board could be 4x4 or 5x5 (you can change it in the settings page). You can also change the time limit when you feel it too tough.
Be sure each word must consist of at least 3 letters on 4X4 board, while the minimum word length is 4 on 5X5 board.
This fun and addictive word game will challenge you.
Find words using the given letters. Press the check button to check your word or press the "x" button to clear it. Find the longer words to get the bonus points and star awards. Do not forget the timer. You have 3 minutes to finish the game. Your score will be based on how many words you find with the given 6 letters. Compete with others based on your score!
Up for a challenge ? Show your friends how many words you can find with the given 6 letters!
* Challenging and fun word game
* Country and Global Score board
* Compatible with phones and tablets
Classical paintings with dogs, each painting contains information on dogs. Have fun solving each painting includes great dog facts including:
-Mans Best Friend
-Mans Best Friend
-Dogs Great Companions to Humans
-Dogs are Therapeutic
-Dogs as Pets
-Dogs Part of the Family
-Different Then Wolves
You have 3 minutes to finish task.
If you can't guess anything else you can press give up button and the board will be opened. The words you have not guessed are marked in red. If the word is unfamiliar you can tap the word to see its definition.
This game is also good for people who wants to improve English. If you like word games like scrabble you will like this game.
There are 2 dictionaries in this game.
*Big dictionary -Nouns, verbs, plurals, may contain some unfamiliar words.
*Small dictionary - contains Mostly common nouns .
Pressing phone's 'menu' button you can choose which dictionary to use.
When you guess word with length 3 you get 3 points and additional 10 seconds.
Word with length 4 gives you 4 points and additional 15 seconds.
Word with length 5 gives you 5 points and additional 20 seconds.
Word with length 6 gives you 6 points and additional 25 seconds.
if you guess all the words you will get additional 100 points.
Hope you will enjoy playing this game.
- Drag the bee with your finger to aim and let go to shoot at current letters.
- Each level you will receive 3 lives to correctly spell each word.
- Hitting letters out of order will cause a loss of life.
- Hitting multiple letters with one turn will result in bonus points.
spelling, bee, bees, learn, learning, words, word, letters, spell, game, child, kid, puzzle, puzzles, games, shapes, animals, veggies, birthday
*** Special features of the paid version ***:
- Pass And Play mode for 2 players
- Preview score
- NO ads
Tired of stumbling across cheaters or waiting hours for your online opponent to play on Scrabble, Words with friends or Wordfeud?
Try out Classic Words Solo for instant fun, no matter if you are a beginner in crossword games or a Scrabble tournament player!
Choose the skill level of the computer (from beginner to expert), pick a word list (English word lists include Scrabble (TWL and SOWPODS) and Words With Friends official words), and use your strategy skills and vocabulary to try and defeat the Droid.
Classic Words Solo gameplay is classical to crosswords board games: create and place words on the board and boost your score by placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word squares.
Use all 7 letters from your rack to play a Bingo and get a 50 points bonus.
This game is a great time killer for all fans of board games and strategy games. It is also an educational game that will allow kids (and adults :-) ) to improve their spelling and vocabulary.
Thanks to the fast reactivity and variable skill of the computer and official word lists, Classic Words can be used by Words With Friends or Scrabble enthusiasts to play quick training matches and learn new words from the computer's moves.
Unlike with multiplayer board games where some dishonest players use anagram solvers, there is no cheating possible when playing solitaire... Letters and blanks are always picked randomly, and the computer's artificial intelligence does not have more information than you do.
Only your tactics and creativity can make the difference...
Will you play strategically enough to outwit the computer and its extensive vocabulary?
**** Features ****
- 5 levels of difficulty
- Display the definition of words played by the computer
- Save game state when quitting application
- Shake to shuffle
- Languages and dictionaries supported:
- SOWPODS 2012 (Official tournament word list)
- TWL06 (Official list)
- Words With Friends (2012 version)
- French (Officiel du Scrabble, ODS5)
- Italian (Zingarelli)
- Spanish (DRAE)
- Distribution of letters and points are adapted to the language
- Supports offline play
>> Game Includes 10 Unique Levels
>> Game Includes 100+ Spellings with Pronunciations
>> Unique Gameplay Interaction for kids, targeting "Play & Learn" Methodology
>> Different Themes for Boys & Girls
>> Share Score and Awards on Social Media
>> Free Future updates with more Spellings
Note: All spellings are in US English.
Form words from letters anywhere on the game board to unlock the vault and collect the treasure! But uh-oh, It looks like you've got a mole in your midst! Watch out for Shades the Spy Mole as he tries to put a hole in your plan and steal the treasure for himself!
Earn huge bonuses by using power-ups and making big words! Collect confidential briefcases to uncover the top-secret "Mole Word!"
Mole Word is the ONLY Complete & Professional Quality mole-themed word game on the App Marketplace!
• Fun, fast-pace word mole style gameplay
• Cool power-ups
• Two game modes: Timed and causal play
• Uncover the secret "Mole Word" for a huge point bonus!
• 5 beautifully hand drawn levels (way more attractive than mole word)
• Fast app resume - stop playing anytime and pick up right where you left off!
• More fun than "Word Mole"!
• More features than Word Mole
• Perfect for Word Mole game fans!
If your'e a fan of Bookworm, Worm Word, Text Twist, Crossword, WordSearch, Word Mole free, Bejeweled, Hangman, Boggle, Word Drop, Words with Friends, or Scrabble, you'll love Mole Word! So much fun to play in your free time!
Il permet tout simplement de :
* Vérifier l'existence d'un mot français (Dictionnaire 2012 du scrabble) et consulter sa définition.
* Trouver tous les mots possibles à partir des lettres que vous avez (une lettre "bonus" sera utilisée automatiquement, correspondant à une lettre du plateau) et consulter leur définition.
* Chronométrer le temps de jeu de chaque joueur.
* Notez les scores effectués (de 2 à 5 joueurs).
* Visualiser directement les scores cumulés comme sur la version papier + un graphe représentant l'évolution des scores des différents joueurs.
Bref, un outil simple et efficace pour jouer au scrabble entre amis.
Amusez-vous bien !
Simple and fast anagram solver and scrabble helper. Quickly solve anagrams or find the best word when you're stuck in a game of scrabble.
Just enter your letters and tap 'solve' to see all possible words that can be made.
Optionally specify what the words must start and/or end with. For example, you can choose to find only words that start with 'z' or only words that end in 'ed'
* No ads!
* Score Calculation
* Fast searching
* Tap a word to view its definition.
* Blank Tiles
* Specify beginning and ending letters
* Sort words by length, score or alphabetically
-Uses Official SOWPODS scrabble dictionary
PROTIP: Hold down your home button to view recent apps and quickly switch between them.
- Multi-player online gaming experience
- Build up your own profile. Support animated avatar now!
- Rich social features: Chat rooms, private messages, friends, blacklists and more!
- Register one time, login all Cloudroid games!
Play games with over one million players and join Cloudroid online gaming today!
(Also known as Words, Word Search, Word Drop, Scramble, Scrabble)
More from developer
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
"A physics based game done right" - Total Biscuit
Incredipede is a puzzle game that celebrates the vast diversity of life in the world. Follow Quozzle, a lone Incredipede with the unique ability to grow new arms and legs wherever she needs them. Transform into a snake, a spider, a horse, a monkey - anything you can imagine.
Control Quozzle as she learns to swing through the trees, climb sheer cliffs, dance over rivers of lava, and even soar through the air on thermal winds.
- Make and control a staggering array of creatures
- 120 levels in three beautifully crafted worlds
- Send your creatures to your friends to try to control
- Use the Level Editor to create your own puzzles
- Immersive ambient soundscape