DARIX 4000 is a software program for the assessment of altitude adjustment which is applicable for everyone. Keyword: Intelligent acclimation management on smartphone! It is easy to use during a trekking or mountaineering tour. It allows an evaluation / check of the situation at the respective altitude in a few minutes, reliably indicates a disturbance of the altitude adjustment and provides suggestions and solutions.
A detailed manual for DARIX 4000 is available on http://www.scietrex.com. It contains the items: Acute mountain sickness, evaluation and prevention, assessment and strategy of the altitude adjustment, preventive and therapeutic medication, supplemental literature, power saving and charging during the tour.
- Diagnoses the current risk of the users’ possible acute mountain sickness (AMS);
- Gives strategy recommendations for best practice;
- Scaling to automatically fit different screen sizes;
- Operates in English and German;
- multi-user version;
- Uses GPS to determine altitude (m/ft); and
- Saves data into an internal relational database;