* Remote widgets for home and lock screens (resizable lock screen widget on Jelly Bean+)
* Large, user friendly remote interface
* Pull out drawers for currently playing content and advanced settings
* Now playing drawer allows skipping between TV episodes WITHOUT a Plex queue!
* Automatic Plex client configuration (manual configuration also available)
* Support for all screen sizes (phone & tablet)
* Use Android keyboard to search Plex queues
I am very committed to supporting my users, if you have any problems or suggestions to make the app better please don't hesitate to contact me! If you're unhappy with the app I'm more than willing to offer a refund, I stand behind my work and am always open to criticism.
If you're happy with my app, please leave a review! It really helps me out with my placement in the Play store :)
Disclaimer: I am not in any way affiliated with Plex, this is a 3rd party application designed to work in harmony with their software.
• Rich notifications for newly added media
• See recently added media
• See TV series and movies that are in-progress
• See what is currently playing
• Perfect for cord-cutters and automated downloads
• Send messages to shared library users and owners
• Forward notifications via email (premium feature)
• Quick and easy playback on connected clients
• Supports multiple Plex servers
• Supports shared libraries from other users
• Advanced filtering for servers, libraries, and TV series
• Automatically handles both local and remote connections
• Easy setup--just sign in to Plex.tv and go
• Automatic server discovery
• Emby Connect sign in for shared libraries support
• Advanced filtering for servers, libraries, and TV series
• Automatically handles both local and remote connections
• Easy setup--just sign into your server or Emby Connect and go
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon Fire TV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 5 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Superuser - Google Music casting
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
Get the free, open source Media Browser Server at http://mediabrowser.tv (required as part of your Media Browser install).
• Media Browser automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Media Browser organizes your media into an elegant display with artwork, rich metadata and related content.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Rich parental control and management features allow you to easily control access for your entire family.
Energize your collection with Media Browser and take your media to the next level.
All content displayed here is licensed for reuse under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license. The videos displayed are available on the Open Movie Project, found at http://www.blender.org/
We're working as fast as we can to make Videostream amazing to use. We want to let you wirelessly stream your videos hassle free, WITHOUT installing a media server! Non-techies, this is the Chromecast app for you!
Contact us directly with ANY problem! We'll fix anything and troubleshoot with you to avoid a bad review :) Just go to www.getVideostream.com
- The fastest set up of any Chromecast media streaming app for your computer
- Simply pick video files you want to watch on your TV
- Don't wait for a program to index your entire computer
- No need to run a "media server" that makes your computer run slow
- You don't need a computer degree to use it
Currently we support:
- Localization of languages
- Mp3 streaming
- Full 1080p streaming of downloaded mp4 video and some MKVs
- Full support for AVI and MKV files
- Playlist functionality
Note: Not all Plex Players can be remotely controlled. Blu-ray players, PS3 and PS4 cannot be remotely controlled. Plex Media Center, Plex Home Theater, Plex for Android are confirmed to work.
The new trackpad allows you to keep your eyes on Plex and still not miss any buttons.
Without any need for configuration, this remote will find the Plex servers and clients for you. Forget the hassle of manual input of IP adresses and port numbers.
Automatic server/client discovery.
Trackpad to control Plex with swipe gestures.
Press and hold up/down/left/right -buttons, to scroll through the menus.
Show On Screen Display (OSD)
Toggle subtitles (on/off) (Not working with PHT)
Change subtitle language (Not working with PHT)
Change audio language (Not working with PHT)
Show codec information (Not working with PHT)
If you are having trouble getting it to work, have a look at the FAQ: http://appealingworks.wordpress.com/plex-remote-faq/
If you want to contribute to the project, the source code is available here:
This remote communicates with the Plex media server using a wireless network. Not used for advertisements.
Used to check whether a connection to a Wi-Fi network exists or not.
In the process of finding plex servers the ip address and netmask of the phone is required.
Used to detect incoming calls and pause the media, if this is activated in the settings.
Current features include:
• Add new shows from your Android device
• See upcoming episodes
• View snatch and download history
• Manage episode statuses and force searches
• Supports multiple profiles so you can manage multiple Sick Beard installations
• Support for Sick Rage specific API
For more information, visit the website at www.droidbeard.com
DISCLAIMER: DroidBeard is in no way affiliated with Sick Beard.
All you need is this app and a Plex™ Media Server. It will allow you to stream any movies\videos from your Plex library to your chromecast.
Free 7 day trial. After that you can upgrade to the full version with unlimited casting with an in-app purchase.
Transcoding has been added as an experimental feature. You can enable it in the settings. It is still recommended that for best results you convert your library into a format directly supported by the chromecast, since transcoding does not always give good results.
● No guarantees.
● Transcoding may not give good results.
● This app calls your Plex Media Server's transcoding engine.
● A number of factors like Wi-Fi network throughput, Plex server specs and server load play a part in successful transcoding.
● If you experience problems with transcoding, there are a number of suggestions in the plex forum to improve transcoding results.
● Please do not leave negative ratings/comments if transcoding does not work for you. The results you receive are beyond this app's control.
Currently TV Shows, Music and Photos are not supported. You must have a Plex™ Media Server running on your local network.
App should be considered as BETA right now. Please make sure everything is working for you before upgrading to the full version.
Plex™ is a registered trademark of Plex, Inc. This app is in no way affiliated with Plex™. It just uses it's awesome server backend to provide movie meta-data and serve the media files over a web server.
Cette solution requiert les composants suivants :
1. Un appareil Android version 4.0 ou plus. Les appareils compatibles connus incluent le Galaxy Nexus , la Nexus 7, 9 et 10 ainsi que la Motorola Xoom. Essayez s’il vous plaît l’application gratuite “Nexus Photo Viewer” si vous n’avez pas un de ces appareils.
2. Un cable USB OTG. Les prix sont compris entre 1 et 10€ sur Amazon, regardez les captures d’écrans pour voir des exemples.
3. Un périphérique de stockage USB ou un lecteur (USB) de carte mémoire, regardez les captures d’écrans pour voir des exemples. S’il vous plaît regarder la FAQ de notre site si vous essayez de connecter un disque dur externe ou un autre appareil.
-Si vous utiliser un lecteur de carte SD, mettrez la carte dans le lecteur en premier.
-Branchez le périphérique de stockage USB à votre câble OTG
-Branchez le câble OTG à l’appareil Nexus (ou autre compatible)
-L’application devrait se lancer automatiquement
-Les vidéos peuvent-être visionnées avec le bouton Play.
-L'onglet "Ancancé" peut-être utilisé pour gérer et transférer des fichiers
-Si vous avez un problème, visitez mon site internet ou contactez-moi en cliquant sur “Envoyer un e-mail au développeur”
-Actuellement, la plupart des périphérique de stockage USB fonctionnent. En raison du nombre ahurissant de dispositifs USB disponibles, il n'est pas sur à 100% que le votre fonctionnera. Si vous me contactez, je peux être en mesure de soutenir votre appareil dans une version future. Si vous avez des doutes, essayez le logiciel gratuit «Nexus Photo Viewer" en premier.
Notes techniques :
-NE NECESSITE PAS LE ROOT ! Le root peut annuler la garantie de votre appareil.
-Disques durs. Il est fortement recommendé d'utiliser une source d'énergie externe quand vous connectez un disque dur à votre tablette. Merci de lire le guide de dépannage sur mon site pour plus d'informations. Ne pas connecter un disque dur sans source d'énergie externe à un téléphone !
-Ceci est un lecteur de média qui permet de lire des fichiers par streaming. Certains formats multimédias ne sont pas nativement supportés par Android et peuvent requerir des logiciels tiers. Il y a beaucoup d'excellents applications gratuites et payante sur le Play Store. Par exemple: "BS Player", "MX Player" et "Dice Player"
Vidéos tutoriels (en anglais) :
-Connection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etrIpNHhWi0
-Photo : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MSjqZWUIqI
-Musique : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es7QyhkWjcI
-Fonctionnalités de la version 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCgvmvzqWAQ
Ce logiciel n'est pas produit par Google, qui est propriétaire de la marque Nexus.
Yatse est la télécommande XBMC / Kodi la plus complète, la plus stable, et la mieux notée.
Prenez le contrôle total de votre media center avec un support complet de votre bibliothèque, de superbes widgets, le streaming, la synchronisation hors-ligne de vos médias, ou le lecteur audio interne, le tout optimisé pour les téléphones et les tablettes.
◆ Commandes Vocales
◆ Support complet d'Android Wear
◆ Médias hors-ligne* : Télécharger vos médias pour une lecture hors-ligne
◆ Lecteur audio interne* : Ecouter votre musique sur votre téléphone (en-ligne et hors-ligne)
◆ Bibliothèque hors-ligne : visualisez votre bibliothèque n'importe où.
◆ Interface moderne et intuitive
◆ Support de plusieurs instances XBMC / Kodi (et base de données centralisée Mysql)
◆ Nombreux Widgets inclus pour télécommander ou voir les médias en cours de lecture.
◆ Support de Media Player Classic (MPC or MPC-HC) en lecteur externe
◆ Sauvegarde Cloud de vos hôtes et paramètres
◆ Streamer ses médias vers votre appareil Android ou un lecteur UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast*
◆ Envoyer ses médias Android vers votre média center ou un lecteur UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast*
◆ Complètement configurable pour combler tous vos besoins
* Extension DashClock / Muzei
* Supporte toutes les commandes XBMC / Kodi depuis des vues optimisées ou des widgets
* Support des notifications Android et des Lockscreen controls
* Trouver rapidement vos médias avec les fonctions de recherches et les filtres ou avec la recherche globale
* Vue lecture en cours détaillée avec sélection directe des Sous-Titres ou des canaux Audio
* Supporte toutes les versions d'Android depuis 4.0 (ICS)
* Support du Wake on Lan (WOL)
* De nombreux plugins sont disponibles (SMS / Appels / Notifications / ...)
* Envoyer des médias vers votre média center depuis YouTube ou votre navigateur
* Optimisé pour la vitesse et un usage réduit de la batterie même sur les anciens téléphones
* Support des themes*
* API pour contrôler votre média center / Yatse depuis d'autres applications Android
Et beaucoup plus, il suffit d'installer et d'essayer.
Un Wiki complet est disponible sur le site pour l'aide à l'installation et à la configuration de Yatse, la télécommande XBMC / Kodi et vos instances de media center.
Merci d'utiliser le site web pour le support et les demandes de fonctionnalités, les commentaires sur le Play Store ne me permettant pas de vous contacter pour résoudre les problèmes.
Cette version gratuite ne contient pas de publicité. Mais certaines fonctions avancées (notées avec une *) nécessitent l'Unlocker pour être utilisées.
Merci d'envisager l'achat de l'application Unlocker pour encourager les développements futurs.
Garder le contact:
* Site officiel : http://bit.ly/16z6NUh
* Facebook : http://on.fb.me/13QNm5B
* Twitter : http://bit.ly/XzZGaz
* Google+ : http://bit.ly/1e2iS5z
- Certaines fonctionnalités comme le streaming et la synchronisation hors ligne fonctionnent mieux avec Gotham ou supérieur
- Cette application fonctionne seulement avec Frodo (12.x), Gotham (13.x) et Helix (14.x) | Visitez http://kodi.tv/ pour télécharger la dernière version.
- Les captures d'écran contiennent du contenu © copyright Blender Foundation | www.sintel.org
- All images are used under their respective CC Licenses | http://creativecommons.org
- La médiathèque présentée dans les captures d'écran est basée sur des médias fictifs. Toutes les images / affiches sont @ copyright par leurs propriétaires respectifs.
- Plex makes your media beautiful with rich descriptions, artwork, and other metadata.
- Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
- Easily share your media with friends and family.
- Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing (Plex Pass)
- Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline (Plex Pass)
- Access a wide range of online channels such as TED, Revision3, and TWiT.
- Queue online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube and watch them later on any device.
With Plex, your media universe is constantly expanding. Getting up and running is easy, so start now!
★★★ NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.8.14 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported. ★★★
Free! Stream2U enables you to watch live TV for free in Standard Definition on your computer or mobile device wherever an internet connection is available.
You can watch your local channels or select from our huge line-up of channels from the US, Europe, Latin America and Asia. Watch live Sports, News, Lifestyle, Movies, Shopping, Kids and more.
Watch LIVE local TV for free!
Watch over 200 LIVE TV Channels for free in SD
Watch over 500 VOD Channels for free in SD
We host over 45, 000 video on demand titles that have been cleared for worldwide distribution. We refresh these shows every few seconds which include hit titles such as Entertainment Tonight, TMZ Live, The Best of UFC, The Soup and many more. These are all from providers like CNN, Disney, ESPN Fuel, CBS, Discovery, Fox and NBC
If you wish to watch in HD and record your favorite shows or series, you can do so for a small fee.
Control Plex clients with your voice! Voice Control for Plex allows you to send voice commands to Plex for playback and control.
There are four ways to trigger Voice Recognition:
1) Simply install the home screen shortcut via the menu button from the Main Settings screen (or manually).
2) Use utter! to pass voice commands to Tasker, which passes those commands on to this app.
3) Similar to #2, but using AutoVoice instead of utter!
4) If your device is rooted, you may install the Xposed Framework (http://goo.gl/qf2xmW) and the Google Search/Now API v1.2.1 (http://goo.gl/WW3Ui0) to have your voice commands passed from Google Now into this app.
To use method #2 or #3 you will have to import a Tasker project via the menu button. After selecting to open the XML project file with Tasker, you will be redirected into Tasker, where you will have to finish the import by long pressing on the Home button (at the bottom of the app), then import, then select VoiceControlForPlex.prj.xml.
If you enjoy this app, please consider purchasing the Donate app to support further development! http://goo.gl/tufHom
Plex clients supported:
Plex Home Theater (OS X, Linux and Windows)
Chromecast (In-app purchase)
Android Wear is supported, as an in-app-purchase.
Plex Media Center (i.e. pre 1.0) is not supported.
Upon first launch, you will have the ability to set a Plex Media Server to stream from. If you have multiple PMS's, you can leave this setting to "Scan All" so that all of the servers are scanned for media. If you only have one PMS, however, you should set it here as scanning all servers will cause a delay in starting playback. You can also set a default Client to stream media to, by tapping the cast icon in the menu bar. You may also decide to receive feedback and error messages via Voice instead of Toast, and these can be set separately. Next, simply start up your chosen Voice Recognition method, and speak any of the below examples to trigger playback on the chosen Plex client. You can also specify a client to stream to by adding "on <client name>" to what you say to Google Now.
"Watch Children of Men"
"Watch movie Fight Club" (I guess specifying "movie" would only really be useful for a movie with "Episode" in the title?)
For TV Shows:
"Watch season 1 episode 5 of Homeland"
"Watch The Newsroom Season 1 Episode 2"
"Watch Breaking Bad season 5 episode 8"
"Watch episode Once More With Feeling of Buffy The Vampire Slayer" (Specifying the name of the episode)
"Watch Game of Thrones episode The Rains of Castamere" (Alternate)
"Watch the next episode of The Walking Dead" (uses Plex's "On Deck")
"Watch The Walking Dead" (alternate way of "On Deck", as long as no matching movies are found).
"Watch the latest episode of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" (plays the most recent episode by air date)
"Listen to Black Sands by Bonobo" - to play a single song
"Listen to the album Drink The Sea by The Glitch Mob" - to play an album
"Listen to the album Music Has The Right To Children" (Artist is optional. Specify if more than one match is found)
"Offset 1 hour 15 minutes 30 seconds"
"Offset 30 minutes 5 seconds"
(Any combination of hours, minutes, and/or seconds, in that order)
(You may also use 'timecode' instead of 'offset')
If you do not have "Resume if in progress" checked, you can say "Resume watching" instead of "Watch" to resume playback.
If you run into problems, or have suggestions or requests, please visit my XDA thread: http://goo.gl/S1IdrF
Please do not leave negative reviews before posting in the XDA thread. I will be happy to help!
It's been almost a year since Avia's Chromecast release. Chromecast has been a success for Avia, to say the least. To add to the sweetness, we're now supporting casting to Apple TV, Roku and WebOS devices along with an updated UI, icons and themes. Avia 7.2 also offers overall stability improvements. Here are the features of 7.2:
• Updated user interface with simpler navigation and smoother response
• New icons throughout the app
• Casting to Apple TV
• Casting to Roku devices (need to install Avia for Roku)
• Casting to WebOS enabled TVs
• Improved stability and support for the latest Google Chromecast software
• Full playback control from your phone or tablet
• Music album artwork and artist images displayed on your TV
And of course, Avia still allows you to: Share your photos, videos and music on these devices: Chromecast / Roku / Apple TV / WebOS TV's / Xbox One / Google TV / PC / Mac
Play and manage media stored on your Android device, in the cloud or from these devices: Facebook / Dropbox / Google+ Photos (Picasa) / Network Attached Storage (NAS) / Windows Media Player (WMP) / XBMC / Serviio / Plex / Subsonic / PC / Mac / Other Android Devices
Finally, here are a few pieces of advice to get the most out of Avia:
• To cast to Roku devices, please install the Avia for Roku channel that will appear on your Roku screen.
• Make sure your Android device and device you want to cast to, e.g. Chromecast, are using the same Wi-Fi network.
• When using Avia to access media from other devices, they must have UPnP/DLNA serving enabled.
• When casting from Avia, files MUST be compatible with the receiving device. Many devices have fewer compatible codecs than a home computer.
• Please review your media formats with the specifications of your devices before attempting to cast. (Example: Chromecast is not compatible with .AVI files.) Please see the video conversion guide at http://aviatheapp.com/support.
If you have questions, comments or feedback, please check out our support page at http://aviatheapp.com/support/
If the Chromecast icon is still missing, troubleshoot suggestions are below :
• Reboot WiFi router (optional: change WiFi channel), reset factory settings on Chromecast, rename Chromecast and re-install Avia.
For issues related to Chromecast, please visit the Chromecast support page at https://support.google.com/chromecast/
Avia featured as top media for Chromecast by TalkAndroid.com: http://www.talkandroid.com/guides/best-apps/best-android-apps-for-streaming-networked-pictures-music-and-video-to-chromecast-december-2014/
To join beta testing group, please send us a membership request at: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/avia-beta-testers
Axentra’s HipServ Mobile app for Android allows you to easily connect to your HipServ-based home media server and stream your entire media collection from anywhere, anytime!
HipServ mobile for Android is compatible with:
Seagate GoFlex Home, Netgear Stora, HipServ MediaCaster, Roxio Streamer and Verbatim MediaShare.
What you can do with HipServ Mobile for Android:
• Browse your photos stored on your HipServ and enjoy and show them to your family and friends directly from your Android device at home or remotely.
• Stream music stored on your HipServ directly to your Android device from anywhere.
• Watch a video stored on your HipServ on your Android device.
• Access your home stored digital documents on the go.
Q: Why will the HipServ mobile application not install? It says it is incompatible!
A: HipServ Android application requires Adobe Air and Android 2.2 or above in order to run it.
Q: Why will a xxx format video file not play on my phone???
A: HipServ does not convert or render your video files. In other words, it is not a video player. It simply uses the video players installed on your phone to play your files. If your phone does not support that format of video, you may need to convert it on the computer, or download a 3rd party player that supports the file.
Still have questions, concerns or feedback?
You can reach us at: email@example.com
Axentra HipServ Team
Seagate Wireless drives create their own WI-FI network, so your mobile device can connect directly and stream media without an Internet connection. Videos stream and play using the default media player on your mobile device. With the option to open files with other apps installed on your mobile device, you can play/view content that isn’t supported by default in your Android device. The Seagate Media app enables you to upload photos, videos and other files from your mobile device to your Seagate Wireless Plus, LaCie Fuel or Seagate Central drive in full resolution and quality, perfect for offloading files to free up space on your mobile device or for keeping a back-up copy*.
Access your media and the Internet at the same time. Seagate Wireless drives can connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network, such as a coffee shop hotspot or your home router and pass through the Internet connection to your mobile device.
This app requires a Seagate Wireless plus, Seagate Central, Go Flex Satellite or a LaCie Fuel storage device.
• Access your media library stored on a Seagate Wireless Plus, GoFlex Satellite or a LaCie Fuel Storage device.
• Access Seagate Central from the Seagate Media app anywhere you have a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Be sure to enter your username and password in the “Remote Access" tab in Settings to access Seagate Central when not connected to your home network.
• Stream HD videos and begin playback almost instantly and enjoy your music collection, photo albums, and documents too
• Synchronize with your files on Dropbox and/or Google Drive (requires Internet connection, not available on Seagate Central and GoFlex Satellite)
• Save files to your mobile device to view when not connected to your Seagate Wireless drive, LaCie Fuel or Seagate Central.
• Upload pictures and videos from your mobile device to your LaCie Fuel, Seagate Central or Seagate Wireless Plus*
*Feature not available on GoFlex Satellite mobile storage device.
The Seagate® Mobile Backup app offers users an easy way to back up and restore all of the photos and videos on your gallery, plus your contacts, music, call logs, and text messages directly to a Seagate drive. Backing up can be done easily inside the home over a WiFi network. While outside the home backup via a cloud service like Dropbox or Google Drive over WiFi (where available) or via cellular data plan*. Simply install the Seagate Mobile Backup app on your mobile device and the Seagate Dashboard software on your computer to backup your gallery, contacts, music, call logs, and text messages. To allow for space to capture more memories, you can set the app to automatically delete the content from your cloud account once the back up has completed. Help keep your mobile content safe by backing it up on a Seagate drive.
• Back up your gallery, contacts, music, call logs, and text messages
• Back up over WiFi (Backup Plus, Central)
• Back up via cloud services over 4G/3G or WiFi (Backup Plus Only)
• Restore backed up content to your existing or new device
This app requires the Seagate Dashboard software, which is included with any Seagate Backup Plus or Central drives.
Compatible with Android devices running 2.3 or later.
*Data plan charges or fees may apply.
Samsung Wireless drives create their own WI-FI network, so your mobile device can connect directly and stream media without an Internet connection. Videos stream and play using the default media player built into the app. With the option to open files with other apps installed on your mobile device, you can play/view content that isn’t supported by the default media player. The Samsung Wireless app enables you to upload photos, videos and other files from your mobile device to your Samsung Wireless drive in full resolution and quality or for offloading files to free up space on your mobile device.
Access your media and the Internet at the same time. Samsung Wireless drives can connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network, such as a coffee shop hotspot or your home router and pass through the Internet connection to your mobile device.
This app requires a Samsung Wireless mobile media streaming device.
The application can organize up to 750 videos or up to 100,000 photos or up to 75,000 songs or lesser numbers of each type in combination.
Access files on-the-go:
• View or download documents and choose to open them with other apps installed on your mobile device
• Download and play videos or choose to open and play with other apps on your mobile device
• Stream or download music with the ability to create playlists and multi-task while music continues to play in the background
• View or download photos
Upload files from your mobile device:
• Upload a document you created or edited with your mobile device
• Upload photos or videos from your camera roll
Share files on-the-go:
• Choose a single file or entire folder to share with a friend or colleague
• Send links to shared files and folders via SMS, email or Facebook®
Note: This app requires a Seagate BlackArmor NAS product.
When traveling on a plane or in another situation where you don’t have Internet access, the Sdrive app can store files for offline use and optionally the app can be secured with a pin to protect from unauthorized use. For files you have stored, you have the option of opening those files with other apps installed on your mobile device for viewing, editing, etc. Additionally, you have the ability to automatically upload photos and videos from your camera gallery to your Seagate NAS from anywhere.
The Seagate Sdrive app is currently compatible with:
• Seagate Business Storage 8-bay rackmount NAS
• Seagate Business Storage 4-bay rackmount NAS
• Seagate NAS Pro 2, 4 & 6-bay
• Seagate NAS 2 & 4-bay
* Note: your Seagate NAS needs to be updated to NAS OS 4.0 or higher for Sdrive compatibility. This update is free and is available at http://seagate.com/support
The Seagate MyNAS app is currently compatible with Seagate Business Storage 8-bay rackmount NAS and Seagate Business Storage 4-bay rackmount NAS.
LaCie Fuel creates its own Wi-Fi network, so your mobile device can connect directly and stream media without an Internet connection. Videos stream and play using the default media player on your mobile device. With the option to open files with other apps installed on your mobile device, you can play/view content that isn’t supported by default on your Android device. The LaCie Media app enables you to upload photos, videos and other files from your mobile device to your LaCie Fuel drive in full resolution and quality, perfect for offloading files to free up space on your mobile device or for keeping a backup copy.
Access your media and the Internet at the same time. LaCie Fuel can connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network, such as a coffee shop hotspot or your home router, and pass through the Internet connection to your mobile device.
This app requires a LaCie Fuel storage device.
• Stream HD videos and begin playback almost instantly, while enjoying your music collection, photo albums, and documents, too
• Synchronize with your files on Dropbox and/or Google
• Create an on-the-go music/photo playlist
• Save files to your mobile device to view when not connected to your Fuel
• Upload pictures and videos from your mobile device to your LaCie Fuel
• Stream content to the big screen using Chromecast, LG TV* and Roku* (*require newer devices)
• View multiple live video feeds simultaneously, even from multiple NAS devices or office locations
• Utilize Pan/Tilt/Zoom functions (if supported by your camera)
• Select date and time for playback of recorded content
• Take a snapshot from the video feed
• Digital input/output control
This app requires a Seagate NAS device with NAS OS 4 and Surveillance app installed, plus a compatible IP camera.