Requires the following hardware:
1. An Android 4.0+ device. Known compatible devices include the Google Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (G1 and G2), Nexus 10, Moto X, Galaxy Nexus and the Motorola Xoom. Please try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first if you do not have one of these devices. Due to hardware limitations, the Nexus 4 is not supported.
2. An USB OTG (On-The-Go) cable. Costs range from $1-10 USD, see screenshots for examples.
3. An USB Flash Drive or USB Card Reader with a flash memory card inserted, see screenshots for examples. Please see the FAQ on our website if you are trying to connect an external hard drive or other device.
IMPORTANT: To use NMI offline, you will have to activate the license by opening it online after installing.
-If you are using an card reader, put the flash memory card in the reader first.
-Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
-Attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other device.
-The application should launch automatically.
-Photos can be browsed by selecting from the list then swiping back and forth.
-Videos can be streamed with the Play icon.
-The Advanced tab can be used to manage and transfer files.
-Use the Connect screen to determine the viewed device and the destination device for the Copy/Move operations.
-If you have an issue, please visit the Developer's Website or contact us by clicking "Email Developer".
-Currently, most USB Mass Storage devices are supported. Due to the mind boggling number of USB devices available it is not 100% If you contact us, we may be able to support your device in a future release. If you have doubts, try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first.
-DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT! Rooting may void your device's warranty.
-Hard Drives. It is strongly recommended that you use external power when connecting a hard drive to a tablet. Please see the troubleshooting guide on my web site for more information. Do not connect an unpowered hard drive to a phone!
-This is a media streamer. Media types not natively supported by Android will require third party software. There are many excellent free and paid apps. in the Play market. For example: "BS Player", "MX Player" and "Dice Player"
-The internal music player only plays formats natively supported by Android. WMA files are not supported, but can be copied locally for use with another player.
See the FAQ on the Developer's Website for an overview of the permissions.
This software is not produced by Google, which owns the Nexus trademark.
Axentra’s HipServ Mobile app for Android allows you to easily connect to your HipServ-based home media server and stream your entire media collection from anywhere, anytime!
HipServ mobile for Android is compatible with:
Seagate GoFlex Home, Netgear Stora, HipServ MediaCaster, Roxio Streamer and Verbatim MediaShare.
What you can do with HipServ Mobile for Android:
• Browse your photos stored on your HipServ and enjoy and show them to your family and friends directly from your Android device at home or remotely.
• Stream music stored on your HipServ directly to your Android device from anywhere.
• Watch a video stored on your HipServ on your Android device.
• Access your home stored digital documents on the go.
Q: Why will the HipServ mobile application not install? It says it is incompatible!
A: HipServ Android application requires Adobe Air and Android 2.2 or above in order to run it.
Q: Why will a xxx format video file not play on my phone???
A: HipServ does not convert or render your video files. In other words, it is not a video player. It simply uses the video players installed on your phone to play your files. If your phone does not support that format of video, you may need to convert it on the computer, or download a 3rd party player that supports the file.
Still have questions, concerns or feedback?
You can reach us at: email@example.com
Axentra HipServ Team
1. File browsing and sharing
￭ Photo Thumbnail (list and grid view), and slide show
￭ Music streaming
￭ Video streaming
2. Music playing supports:
￭ MP3 meta data
￭ Shuffle and repeat play
￭ background playback
3. File transfer (multi-files upload and download in a size limitation of 500MB per operation)
4. Delete file
5. Search function by key words
6. Various file listing mode based on file type, name, size, and modified time.
7. Auto detect and connect to Media Streamer
8. WiFi WPA encryption (SSID and password setting)
9. Reboot Media Streamer
10.Hardware reset: restore Media Streamer to factory setting
No need to convert the media files before playing it, GoodPlayer can play AVI, Xvid, Divx,VOB,FLV,WMV ,MKV, MP3, MP4, HTTP, RTSP,MMS,MMSH,MMST,RTP,UDP and HTTPS etc...
files and streaming directly on Android devices. Just transfer the media files to your Android devices, then it can be played at once.
* Built-in UPnP client, folder playback supported (Long press on the given network folder, then select "Play all the URLs in this directory", a playlist will be generated automatically)
* srt,ass,ssa,smi,"idx+sub",Blu-ray pgs and mkv embedded subtitle supported
* m3u playlist supported
* DVD .iso playback supported
* Built-in WebDAV client, folder playback supported (Long press on the given network folder, then select "Play all the URLs in this directory", a playlist will be generated automatically), both HTTP and HTTPS supported
* HTTP, RTSP,MMS,MMSH,MMST,RTP(both unicast and multicast),HTTPS and UDP(both unicast and multicast) streaming playback supported
ra,ram,rm,rmi,rmvb,s3m,spx,tp,ts,tta,tts,vob,voc,vqf,vro,w64,wav,webm,wm,wma,wmv,wv,xa,xesc,xm file formats supported
1. Support site: http://hustmobile.com/goodplayer-android/
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ #1: What is the difference between GoodPlayer for Android and GoodPlayer Pro for Android?
GoodPlayer for Android is free and ad-supported. GoodPlayer Pro for Android is a paid app and ad-free.
Please first check out the free GoodPlayer for Android on Google Play, so to make sure the GoodPlayer Pro for Android will work on the device.
FAQ #2: Does GoodPlayer/GoodPlayer Pro for Android support DVD .iso file format? Why is there no audio during .iso playback?
Yes. GoodPlayer/GoodPlayer Pro for Android supports DVD .iso file format. By default, it will play with the first audio track, so it comes without audio. Please use the "Options Menu"-->"Audio Track" to find the correct audio track, generally it is the last audio track for DVD .iso file format. From 1.1 version, DVD .iso audio track selection improved, now the app will select the last audio track for DVD .iso automatically.
FAQ #3: In the GoodPlayer built-in UPnP and WebDAV client, how to play all the files in one folder?
Long press on the given network folder, then select "Play all the URLs in this directory", a playlist will be generated automatically.
Hizb ut Tahrir is a political group and not a spiritual one. Nor is it an academic, educational or a charity group. The Islamic thought is the soul of its body, its core and the secret of its life.
And we welcome you to promote this application so that the good can be spread inshalla…
This product has the following features:
1. Supports photographs, audio and video files.
2 Supports all UPnP/DLNA protocols (including: DMP, DMS, DMC, DMR), rolls player, server, control and render into one
3 Support wifi and Ethernet
4 Compatible to phone, pad, TV box,other Android deivces.
ARTE +7 gives you the opportunity to watch the programmes you’ve missed for seven days after they have been broadcast. The app enables you to find your chosen videos quickly, sorting them by date, programme or genre.
The “Programmes” heading presents the programmes for the coming week as well as for the previous seven days. Here you’ll find essential information about each programme as well as photos and a selection of excerpts and trailers.
The varied menu includes cinema, movies, TV series, news bulletins, documentaries on topical issues such as the environment, politics, Europe, medicine, history, economy, society and art, but also music with pop, rock and classical concerts. You’ll also be able to access informative magazine programmes, historical documentaries, cultural programmes and youth programmes ... straight from your mobile.
Scroll through upcoming programmes or videos that can be viewed for the next seven days and find your favourite TV shows easily, creating and managing your own list of favourites and subscriptions in “My ARTE”. Save your “must see” programmes straight to your calendar or add them to your favourites to receive “push” notification reminders.
And for even more choice, discover our other ARTE Future, ARTE Creative and ARTE Concert programmes under the “More ARTE” heading.
For legal reasons, our videos are geotagged and some of them are only available in France and Germany. Outside these two countries, access to “ARTE + 7” content is limited; the app will only show the videos that you have access to depending on where you are. ARTE Live can only be watched in France and Germany. Some live or replay programmes may be unavailable depending on your location.
Information about authorisations in the ARTE app:
- Network communication: the ARTE app shows ARTE content and videos
- Synchronization settings: data synchronization can be changed in the device settings or directly in the app. In order to do this, an ARTE account is registered on your Android device. No personal or anonymous data is transmitted to ARTE.
- Storage: System tools (protected memory access test)
- The images for each programme are saved on the buffer.
- Effect on battery usage (turn off standby): while watching the video, the screen lock is disabled.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Your ARTE team (www.arte.tv) | App Support (http://www.arte.tv/zuschauerdienst) | URL Marketing (http://arte.tv/apps)
This app requires server software to function properly; you can get the server application from:
- Support multimedia streaming from your PC to Android devices
- Optimized for phone and tablet
- Streaming over Wi-Fi and 3G network
- Everything is transcoded on the fly, no copy or encode is needed
- Supported video formats: AVI, MP4, RM/RMVB, MKV, WMV, MPEG, MPEG2TS
- Supported subtitle formats: SRT, ASS/SSA, SAMI (typeface, scale and encoding is user configurable)
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, WAV, AAC
- Supported image formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
- Automatic server discovery in local area network
- Remote access setup by specifying Qiss PIN code
- Remote access setup by specifying server address and port information
- Folder access control by user account
- Support NAT transversal via UPNP or NAT-PMP
The difference between the full version and the free version are:
- No AD
- Support file name search
- Support image export
- Support advanced video gesture control
- Support Google TV
- Support multiple themes
- DRM protected files are not supported
- Other formats may work but not officially supported
- Qloud Server is available for Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X (10.7 or later)
- For better video performance, dual core processor is recommended
- Please make sure the free version can function properly before upgrading to full version
- If you have difficulty with 3G streaming, please google "how to port forward" for tutorial, the default port is TCP 8888
番組表・NOW ON AIR楽曲情報を表示。オンエア楽曲をチェックし、お気に入りの曲を記録できます。
無料お試し期間（初回起動時より31日間、初回起動日を含む）を過ぎますと、 「ドコデモFM 定期購入課金のご案内」がポップアップで表示されます。引き続 きご利用になる場合はGoogle Playの定期購入の手続きを行ってください。な お、Google Playの定期購入の手続きをされない限り、通信費などを除き一切料 金は発生いたしません。
解約（定期購入の停止）は、Playストア アプリより行います。解約をされない 限り、課金は自動更新となります。
This application services in Japan only.
2013 © TOKYO FM Broadcasting Co., Ltd. / Gigno System Japan Inc.
This is a BETA version of the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. It plays both audio and video.
It is intended for everyone, but this version is not perfectly stable.
It is still a beta, so it might kill your kitten or destroy your house, but it should be mostly fine now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun! :)
This version is for devices with an ARMv7 CPU or a x86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
As this is an early BETA version, a lot of things are not finished, but will change for the final release:
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• Other unknown issues.
VLC for Android Beta needs acces to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, during the beta, to help understand crashes and issues.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your media files
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming calls
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during incoming calls.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "full network access", to open network streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the audio player.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
(Feature of this application)
1 Writing directly to mp3 file
Since directly write meta information of mp3 files, the edited contents are also reflected in the case of PC usage and model change.
2 Simultaneous editing of music file name
The meta-information when editing, you can also edit the standard file name ("Song Title (Artist)", etc.) .
3 Creating a playlist
It allows you to create and easily change the playlist. Now, it is possible to list of songs you would like to hear.
4 Determining the m4a format
You can detect the mp3 file of m4a format, to change .m4a extension. It is possible that any PC to check the meta information.
In the future, we plan to continue to add an editable meta-information.
If such additional functions, is a demand, I would appreciate contact.
Editing will ask that you will be carried out at your own risk.
Author of illustrations: All Vectors
In the meantime, you can also surf the web easily while playing multimedia content with Wi-Fi internet. You would never miss any message from friends from internet when you share times with your family.
1. Stream all the multi-media content from your devices to TV, monitor or projector with the connection to WiFi Display Link.
2. Share and playback multi-media content on one screen virtually.
3. Collect your multi-media contents and queue in playlists to stream them anywhere.
4. Support Full HD 1080p and multiple formats.
5. Seamless entertainment with Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA).
Note: Joylink works with Wifi Display Link.
The Seagate® Mobile Backup app offers users an easy way to back up and restore all of the photos and videos on your gallery, plus your contacts, music, call logs, and text messages directly to a Seagate drive. Backing up can be done easily inside the home over a WiFi network. While outside the home backup via a cloud service like Dropbox or Google Drive over WiFi (where available) or via cellular data plan*. Simply install the Seagate Mobile Backup app on your mobile device and the Seagate Dashboard software on your computer to backup your gallery, contacts, music, call logs, and text messages. To allow for space to capture more memories, you can set the app to automatically delete the content from your cloud account once the back up has completed. Help keep your mobile content safe by backing it up on a Seagate drive.
• Back up your gallery, contacts, music, call logs, and text messages
• Back up over WiFi (Backup Plus, Central)
• Back up via cloud services over 4G/3G or WiFi (Backup Plus Only)
• Restore backed up content to your existing or new device
This app requires the Seagate Dashboard software, which is included with any Seagate Backup Plus or Central drives.
Compatible with Android devices running 2.3 or later.
*Data plan charges or fees may apply.
Seagate Wireless drives create their own WI-FI network, so your mobile device can connect directly and stream media without an Internet connection. Videos stream and play using the default media player on your mobile device. With the option to open files with other apps installed on your mobile device, you can play/view content that isn’t supported by default in your Android device. The Seagate Media app enables you to upload photos, videos and other files from your mobile device to your Seagate Wireless Plus, LaCie Fuel or Seagate Central drive in full resolution and quality, perfect for offloading files to free up space on your mobile device or for keeping a back-up copy*.
Access your media and the Internet at the same time. Seagate Wireless drives can connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network, such as a coffee shop hotspot or your home router and pass through the Internet connection to your mobile device.
This app requires a Seagate Wireless plus, Seagate Central, Go Flex Satellite or a LaCie Fuel storage device.
• Access your media library stored on a Seagate Wireless Plus, GoFlex Satellite or a LaCie Fuel Storage device.
• Access Seagate Central from the Seagate Media app anywhere you have a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Be sure to enter your username and password in the “Remote Access" tab in Settings to access Seagate Central when not connected to your home network.
• Stream HD videos and begin playback almost instantly and enjoy your music collection, photo albums, and documents too
• Synchronize with your files on Dropbox and/or Google Drive (requires Internet connection, not available on Seagate Central and GoFlex Satellite)
• Save files to your mobile device to view when not connected to your Seagate Wireless drive, LaCie Fuel or Seagate Central.
• Upload pictures and videos from your mobile device to your LaCie Fuel, Seagate Central or Seagate Wireless Plus*
*Feature not available on GoFlex Satellite mobile storage device.
Samsung Wireless drives create their own WI-FI network, so your mobile device can connect directly and stream media without an Internet connection. Videos stream and play using the default media player built into the app. With the option to open files with other apps installed on your mobile device, you can play/view content that isn’t supported by the default media player. The Samsung Wireless app enables you to upload photos, videos and other files from your mobile device to your Samsung Wireless drive in full resolution and quality or for offloading files to free up space on your mobile device.
Access your media and the Internet at the same time. Samsung Wireless drives can connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network, such as a coffee shop hotspot or your home router and pass through the Internet connection to your mobile device.
This app requires a Samsung Wireless mobile media streaming device.
The application can organize up to 750 videos or up to 100,000 photos or up to 75,000 songs or lesser numbers of each type in combination.
Access files on-the-go:
• View or download documents and choose to open them with other apps installed on your mobile device
• Download and play videos or choose to open and play with other apps on your mobile device
• Stream or download music with the ability to create playlists and multi-task while music continues to play in the background
• View or download photos
Upload files from your mobile device:
• Upload a document you created or edited with your mobile device
• Upload photos or videos from your camera roll
Share files on-the-go:
• Choose a single file or entire folder to share with a friend or colleague
• Send links to shared files and folders via SMS, email or Facebook®
Note: This app requires a Seagate BlackArmor NAS product.
When traveling on a plane or in another situation where you don’t have Internet access, the Sdrive app can store files for offline use and optionally the app can be secured with a pin to protect from unauthorized use. For files you have stored, you have the option of opening those files with other apps installed on your mobile device for viewing, editing, etc. Additionally, you have the ability to automatically upload photos and videos from your camera gallery to your Seagate NAS from anywhere.
The Seagate Sdrive app is currently compatible with:
• Seagate Business Storage 8-bay rackmount NAS
• Seagate Business Storage 4-bay rackmount NAS
• Seagate NAS Pro 2, 4 & 6-bay
• Seagate NAS 2 & 4-bay
* Note: your Seagate NAS needs to be updated to NAS OS 4.0 or higher for Sdrive compatibility. This update is free and is available at http://seagate.com/support
The Seagate MyNAS app is currently compatible with Seagate Business Storage 8-bay rackmount NAS and Seagate Business Storage 4-bay rackmount NAS.
LaCie Fuel creates its own Wi-Fi network, so your mobile device can connect directly and stream media without an Internet connection. Videos stream and play using the default media player on your mobile device. With the option to open files with other apps installed on your mobile device, you can play/view content that isn’t supported by default on your Android device. The LaCie Media app enables you to upload photos, videos and other files from your mobile device to your LaCie Fuel drive in full resolution and quality, perfect for offloading files to free up space on your mobile device or for keeping a backup copy.
Access your media and the Internet at the same time. LaCie Fuel can connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network, such as a coffee shop hotspot or your home router, and pass through the Internet connection to your mobile device.
This app requires a LaCie Fuel storage device.
• Stream HD videos and begin playback almost instantly, while enjoying your music collection, photo albums, and documents, too
• Synchronize with your files on Dropbox and/or Google
• Create an on-the-go music/photo playlist
• Save files to your mobile device to view when not connected to your Fuel
• Upload pictures and videos from your mobile device to your LaCie Fuel
• Stream content to the big screen using Chromecast, LG TV* and Roku* (*require newer devices)
• View multiple live video feeds simultaneously, even from multiple NAS devices or office locations
• Utilize Pan/Tilt/Zoom functions (if supported by your camera)
• Select date and time for playback of recorded content
• Take a snapshot from the video feed
• Digital input/output control
This app requires a Seagate NAS device with NAS OS 4 and Surveillance app installed, plus a compatible IP camera.