Axentra’s HipServ Mobile app for Android allows you to easily connect to your HipServ-based home media server and stream your entire media collection from anywhere, anytime!
HipServ mobile for Android is compatible with:
Seagate GoFlex Home, Netgear Stora, HipServ MediaCaster, Roxio Streamer and Verbatim MediaShare.
What you can do with HipServ Mobile for Android:
• Browse your photos stored on your HipServ and enjoy and show them to your family and friends directly from your Android device at home or remotely.
• Stream music stored on your HipServ directly to your Android device from anywhere.
• Watch a video stored on your HipServ on your Android device.
• Access your home stored digital documents on the go.
Q: Why will the HipServ mobile application not install? It says it is incompatible!
A: HipServ Android application requires Adobe Air and Android 2.2 or above in order to run it.
Q: Why will a xxx format video file not play on my phone???
A: HipServ does not convert or render your video files. In other words, it is not a video player. It simply uses the video players installed on your phone to play your files. If your phone does not support that format of video, you may need to convert it on the computer, or download a 3rd party player that supports the file.
Still have questions, concerns or feedback?
You can reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Axentra HipServ Team
SSC is great for sharing photos from a vacation or a celebration with your friends and family. Beautiful or humorous presentations make a wonderful gift.
Slide Shows can also promote your products or services.
Share your slideshows on YouTube or Facebook!
This PRO version is 100% unlimited use
To create a slideshow an Internet connection is required! We recommend using a Wi-Fi Internet connection.
Follow us in social networks:
Google + https://plus.google.com/communities/110306746940484995490
Use your imagination to create exciting slideshows with pictures of yourself, friends, children, pets, events. Take photos anywhere of anything and everything.
Pictures are truly a precious lasting memory spanning many years and even passed on to future generations.
What is unique about Aximedia's Slide Show Creator:
* With “cloud computing” technology you create and store your slide show "in the cloud", i.e. on our server. This frees up your phone memory and battery power is saved. Videos and slide shows are available from any device via the Internet.
* It is easy to share a slide show in social networks and send it to your friends - just send the link!
PRO version features:
* Photo selection: you can add, rotate, rearrange and remove photos
* Adding text to a slide picture
* Music selection: from Aximedia's online collection or from your device
* Set time: per photo, video total length or fit time to soundtrack
* Choose transitions between slides
* Unlimited special logos
* Upload a slideshow to YouTube
* Upload a slideshow to Facebook
* HD resolution
* Download a slide show on your Android device
* Send a link to the video via e-mail
- if you publish your slideshow on Aximedia’s YouTube channel then it becomes accessible for all users on https://www.youtube.com/axiSlideshow.
- The application is designed for non-professional purposes. The number of images is limited and depends on the model of your device.
- Your uploaded personal photos, music and other files are protected from unauthorized access. We store your files temporarily for 5 days to save repeat uploading the same pictures so you need not upload the same files twice.
.bmp, .jpg, .jpeg, .png
Output Video Resolutions
320 x 240 px
480 x 320 px
Tags: slideshow, slide show, video editor
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the Samsung TV itself as you use your Android to control your Samsung TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected Samsung TV or on your mobile device.
With the Samsung TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your Samsung TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your Samsung TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or Samsung TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers (This feature is an in-app purchase.)
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your Samsung TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at email@example.com.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
Steps to create slideshows:
1. Select Create Slideshow from the main menu in the easy to use slideshow Creator app.
2. Select the Photos you want in slideshows.
3. Rearrange photos in the order you want with simple drag and drop of photos.
4. Select the music you want to play with slideshow. Selecting music is optional.
5. Preview the slideshow you created to make sure its what you want.
6. Save the slideshow.
Anytime you can view the slideshow you created by going to My Slideshows in the main screen giving you 365 view of your slideshows.
Slideshow Creator lets you create and view slideshows you created with 365 view with the repeat photos feature. Few of the users are requesting information on how to create Instagram Slideshows and Facebook Slideshows, Please note that the said applications does not support the feature.
More from developer
Seagate Wireless drives create their own Wi-Fi network, so your Android device can connect directly and stream media without an Internet connection. Videos stream and play with the default media player on your Android device for a familiar experience. With the option to open files with other apps installed on your Android device, you can play/view content that isn’t supported by default on your mobile device. The Seagate Media app also enables you to upload photos, videos and other files from your Android device to your Seagate Wireless drive in full resolution and quality, perfect for offloading files to free up space on your Android device or keeping an extra back copy*.
Access your media and the Internet at the same time. Seagate Wireless drives can connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network, such as a coffee shop hotspot or your home router and pass through the Internet connection to your Android device. This enables you to multitask and do things like stream music from a Seagate Wireless drive and check email at the same time.
This app requires a Seagate Wireless Plus or GoFlex Satellite mobile wireless storage device.
• Access your media library stored on a Seagate Wireless Plus or GoFlex Satellite mobile wireless storage device wherever you are – no Internet required.
• Stream HD videos and begin playback almost instantly and enjoy your music collection, photo albums, and documents too
• Save files to your Android device to view when not connected to your Seagate Wireless Plus*
• Upload pictures, videos and other files from your Android device to your Seagate Wireless Plus*
*Feature not available on GoFlex Satellite drive.
The Seagate® Mobile Backup app offers users an easy way to back up and restore all of the photos and videos on your gallery, plus your contacts, music, call logs, and text messages directly to a Seagate drive. Backing up can be done easily inside the home over a WiFi network. While outside the home backup via a cloud service like Dropbox or Google Drive over WiFi (where available) or via cellular data plan*. Simply install the Seagate Mobile Backup app on your mobile device and the Seagate Dashboard software on your computer to backup your gallery, contacts, music, call logs, and text messages. To allow for space to capture more memories, you can set the app to automatically delete the content from your cloud account once the back up has completed. Help keep your mobile content safe by backing it up on a Seagate drive.
• Back up your gallery, contacts, music, call logs, and text messages
• Back up over WiFi (Backup Plus, Central)
• Back up via cloud services over 4G/3G or WiFi (Backup Plus)
• Restore backed up content to your existing or new device
This app requires the Seagate Dashboard software, which is included with any Seagate Backup Plus or Central drives.
Compatible with Android devices running 2.3 or later.
*Data plan charges or fees may apply.
Access files on-the-go:
• View or download documents and choose to open them with other apps installed on your mobile device
• Download and play videos or choose to open and play with other apps on your mobile device
• Stream or download music with the ability to create playlists and multi-task while music continues to play in the background
• View or download photos
Upload files from your mobile device:
• Upload a document you created or edited with your mobile device
• Upload photos or videos from your camera roll
Share files on-the-go:
• Choose a single file or entire folder to share with a friend or colleague
• Send links to shared files and folders via SMS, email or Facebook®
Note: This app requires a Seagate BlackArmor NAS product.