It is not Hatm or Hayrat. Both the words are Arabic starting with letter خ. It needs to be rectified in the next version. Rest may Allah subhanawataala shower all Muslims with His eternal blessings. Aameen
Jonaid Salam. Would be better if you the Morrocan Style of Audio Recitation, a more fast rhythmic recitation, or a selection of audio recitations. The current audio is too slow and not very exciting. Needs to be beautifully recited in a beautiful voice/tune. But a wonderful App! Allah reward you and Grant you the vision of our Prophet Peace be upon him.
Maashlh dear brothers/sister u have done great job also I wanted to ask u whether (tanbihul anaam) is available thanks by shamsudin from somalia
Great Work I really appreciate to development team for such type of beautiful application, May ALLAH Almighty give you more strength to spread the fragrance of Darood Shareef.
May Allah bless the work of your hand Bro irequest you if you can add jahru nafis of sheikh uweis al qadiri
Excellent App World changing App if it could be read by Muslims on a daily basis. Thanks Developers. Can I request you create one for the Qasida Burdah shareef? There isn't one for Android as good as this in my opinion. Allah ﷻ reward you.
* Performance improved.
* New language support added: Japanese, Urdu.
* Language selection has been made easier.
* Minor bugs fixed.
* New language support added: English, Arabic, Persian, German, French, Bosnian, Dutch, Russian, Azerbaijani, Uzbek, Kazakh, Kirghiz.
* Design and software concept completely renovated.
* Line highlighting feature added for audio files.
* Using bookmarks made more convenient.
* Ability to change background color of the application.