Did you know that automatic recognition of Sight Words is an essential part of functional literacy? This fun game covers all levels of Dolch Sight Words and lets students practice them in context.
The game is fun and simple. Using grade appropriate Sight Words, children assemble short sentences from given words. The player receives visual and auditory feedback indicating whether the response is correct. Once the student answers correctly, the exercise moves to the next sentence.
- Top-rated Sight Words game
- More than 100 example sentences
- Teaches all 220 Dolch Sight Words in context
- Fun and colorful graphics
- Visual and auditory feedback
- Three visual themes