SketchBook now offers three membership levels, so you can choose the plan that’s right for you. SketchBook membership is supported across platforms - existing members automatically unlock advanced features by signing into the app with their SketchBook account credentials. Visit www.sketchbook.com to learn more about SketchBook memberships and sign up for an account.
• The entire screen is your canvas with a full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• Control the finest details of your art with up to a 2500% zoom
• Choose from over 10 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
• Easily organize your sketches in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering
• Save and store your works of art on your Dropbox account
• Sign in with a free SketchBook account and unlock the Layer Editor, Symmetry Tools, and more
Advanced Pro Tools (available for purchase in-app for $3.99):
• Choose from a comprehensive brush library with over 100 preset pencils, pens, markers, and brushes
• Synthetic and Smudge brushes
• Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes, makes it flexible to build up your images and explore alternatives on your creative direction
• Full Copic® Color Library
• Advanced Selection tools for improved precision – select items using Marquee and Lasso tools or the Magic Wand.
• Gradient fills tools including linear and radial options.
• Other workflow improvements, including new ruler guides and more
• English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Visit www.sketchbook.com to create a free SketchBook account and to learn more about the entire SketchBook family of apps.
Using SketchBook Ink is as easy as opening the app, picking an ink style, and drawing. You’ll find the simulated pressure sensitivity mimics a natural pen-like drawing experience, and provides fine control for your line art. Zoom in and out without worrying about pixilation because your lines are resolution-independent.
• Full screen workspace keeps the interface out of your way and keeps you in the creative zone
• Color editor and color picker with tap-hold customizable palette
• Seven preset ink styles with different line weight and behavior and two eraser types
• Layers, including the ability to import a photo into a layer for reference (great for tattoo artists)
• Gallery to store works-in-progress
• Export 9.2 MP PNG files to the Photo Library or export 101.5 MP PNG files to Dropbox, internal storage, or SD card storage
Draw perfect lines with SketchBook Ink, and tag us when you share! Visit www.sketchbook.com for support or more information.
- An easy to use app that allows you to enjoy expressing yourself through drawings.
- Feel the smoothness of drawing, and enjoy fast functionality.
- Upload videos of how you drew your artwork (only for Android 4.1 or above).
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Download other people's artwork.
The ability to record yourself drawing and to share the video is not the only great feature, ibisPaint X also has a full suite of drawing functions.
- Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
- 20 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick slider that allows the quick adjustment of brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush preview.
- As many layers as your device's memory will allow (depending on the device and canvas size).
- Layer modes such as individual layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
- Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from Gallery, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
[Area Selection Functions]
- 256 grades of selection for each pixel (selection layer).
- Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- Brushes that change depending on the selection area, fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- 30 colors saved on the palette, or select any colors you want from the color wheel using HSB or RGB.
- Drag and drop to the color palette to save.
- Tap and hold Color Picker.
[Overall Drawing Functions]
- Undo/redo over 100 steps with the undo and redo functions (stored in free memory).
- Brush, Eraser, Smudge, Blur, Fill, and Color Picker.
*Smudge not supported on devices with PowerVR SGX 531/540.
*Blur not supported on devices with PowerVR SGX 531/535/540 or NVIDIA Tegra 2/3.
-Smooth zoom (70%-3000%).
[Functions for Enjoying Drawings]
- "My Gallery" function that lets you enjoy your own artwork.
- Replay yourself drawing (with adjustable replay speed).
- Export replay videos (mp4) and captures (png) to Gallery with the export function. (Videos can be saved after uploading).
- Encoding and uploading functions (only on devices with Android 4.1 or above)
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Push notifications for comments on your artwork.
- Download other people's artwork (vector file).
- Enjoy other people's artwork in "Local Gallery".
- Import and export vector files to PC and/or Mac using USB file transfer.
Devices with Android 4.0 with OpenGL ES 2.0 and multi-touch support, upload function only on Android 4.1 and above.
However, HW-03E and dtab 01 are currently not supported.
* A Twitter and/or Facebook account is required to upload, encode, and download artworks.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibisPaint support.
Use it to writing a note quickly or produce artwork.
• Two finger pan & zoom navigation with 3000% zoom
• Maximum size is determined by screen resolution
• available unlimited layers (consumed disk space)
• Duplicate, Merge and Reorder Layers
• Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity
• 7 brushes, including flood fill
• Text on the path
• Smooth brush stroking using hands corrections.
• Import images from Photo Library
• Import from Camera
• Save or share images
• Color select with HSB color space
• Color Swatches
• Color Picker
Get pleasure from drawing on the screen of your phone!
Draw everything that you want and then share your
masterpieces with friends . Save your pictures to watch later.
- Share via Facebook , email , Bluetooth or via other programs;
- Undo mistakes;
- Redo last canceled actions;
- Use effects (dashed line, emboss, empty inside, blur (normal, solid, inner, outer ))
- Take picture from camera or gallery and draw;
- Change background color;
- Change line width and color;
- Pencil / Eraser;
I hope You will enjoy it!
You can start with a blank canvas or enhance an existing file.
Draw, paint, add text, or choose from our library of fun animations.
Whether want to enhance a photo, add notations to a map, or create something original, Sketch Kit is the perfect tool!
Once your masterpiece is complete, you can share it instantly with Yooii Connector.
Send it to a friend or use our fun "Message in a Bottle" theme button to send it to a random user somewhere in the world.
- Send and Receive images.
- Share your art with random users anywhere in the world.
- Easily enhance existing image
- Create new images on a blank canvas
- Tons of choices of pens and brushes with various thicknesses
- Enhance photos with text, stickers, animations and photos
- Add themes like Snow, Star, Flowers and Hearts etc
- Lots of great animation effects, including: shaking, blinking, and stretching
Photo & Camera:
- Use your own photos as a background or insert them into any image
- Enhance or edit pictures immediately after you take them
Web & Map:
- You can instantly capture webpages and maps and enhance them.
Sketch Kit converts your smart phone/tablet into a sketchbook.
Share your art with friends instantly.
Sketch Kit supports smartphones, 7" and 10" tablets
Sketch Kit is powered by Yooii Connector.
Gallery: When the user selects ‘Photo’, Sketch Kit accesses device photos so photos can be used as a canvas.
Camera: Smartphone/Tablet camera is accessed when the user selects ‘Camera’ so photos can be used as a canvas.
Location Services: When the user selects ‘Map’, Location Services are used to determine the current location so the map can be used as a canvas.
External Storage: If an SD card or other external storage is connected, the user may opt to Save Image to that storage device.
Water Color Effect (only for Full Version. IAP item)
realistic fluid simulation based water flow effect. : Water flow effect, mix color, melt color pencil
Water brush (only for Full Version. IAP item)
melt color pencil strokes on paper with this water brush!
pencil stroke with texture of paper surface
- Realistic Color Pencil
- Realistic Water color effect based on Fluid simulation
- Support Art Tools : color pencil, marker, airbrush, crayon, ballpen, Fountain Pen and eraser
(You can use more tools - pencil brush, water color, water brush, digital brush and oriental brush - by purchasing in-app-billing item)
- Easy user interface
- Support tip & pressure control
- 7 kinds of 10+ colors of papers
- Undo & redo
- Import a picture from photo album
- Export to email, facebook, twitter
Question? Bug Report?
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter : @WaterColorPenci
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Water-Color-Pencil/136870679784065
This is the notice for updated version of 'Hello' Series and 'Water Color Pencil' app, related to function of 'Image Save to External Storage.'
If you have device with Android JellyBean or previous version, when you save image to exteral storage, image files will be saved to exteral storage folder with App Name and immediately you can show that image on Gallery. (This is the conventional rule of older version of Hello Series and WCP app.)
If you have device with Android KITKAT, when you save image to exteral storage, image files copied on Camera Folder of your external storage. Surely, you can see your image on Gallery. If you got the toast message 'Cannot Save To Camera Folder' when save image, please execute basic 'Camera' app of device and make one or more photo. After that, you can save image to camera folder successfully.
You have long heard it from your iPhone/iPad friend now here it is. Hand-drawn animations right on your tablet! No tools needed- just your fingers and Animation Desk and off you go. The drawing interface provided by Animation Desk for Android resembles the real working environment of a professional animator who completes each frame of an animation on a specially-designed desk, the animation desk.
Animation Desk for Android provides an easy, friendly, and intuitive drawing environment so that everyone can enjoy creating their own animated works. Come join us to appreciate the beauty of traditional animations!
THE STAGE IS YOURS! Simply sketch on the screen with your fingers and turn the drawings into animations in just a few steps. You will soon find yourself become the creator of your own fantasy land.
What others have to say about Animation Desk:
“One of the original reasons why I always liked Animation Desk is that you didn't have to be a professional with years of experience or have a degree in design to fully realize the potential of your creativity. The app was created with the beginner in mind so that they'd be making hand-drawn animations in no time.”—AppCraver
“Designed for both amateurs and professional animators, Animation Desk is a versatile app capable of creating intricate animations through an easy to use and intuitive user interface.”-- AppDictions
Friendly and gorgeous user interface
Realistic scene for animation creating
Various painting tools with pressure sensitivity
Pencil, crayon, fountain pen, three types of brush and eraser
Color selection palettes
Give your works life by decorating it with more than 100 vivid colors
Adjustable size and opacity for the brushes and eraser
Manage every stroke to your liking
Animate your ideas with ease by inserting your favorite picture as the static background
See an overlay of adjacent frames
Four sets of frame rate supported
The smoothness of your animation depends on the frame rate and you can choose from 3FPS to 24FPS (frame per second).
Easy file management
Create and manage files under the thumbnail mode
Powerful frame manager
Editing, coping, moving, deleting frames is like a summer breeze
We value your feedback and comments as they help us make Animation Desk better! We also have access to the professional user community and constant refer to them for future product improvements. Talk to us on Facebook and let us know how we could make it better for you!
**For instruction and demonstration, please visit our website.
Join our Facebook Page to learn more about our apps!
- Animation Desk: www.facebook.com/animationdesk
- Kdan Mobile: www.facebook.com/kdanmobile
• Designed for children
• Adapted interface
• Free to play
• A variety of brushes
• Extended color palette
• Brush and eraser sizes
• Progress undo / redo
• Continue editing the last picture
• Save and load sketches in the gallery
• Suitable for android-based phones and tablets
• The English-language development and support
Drawing is the best way to develop children's cognitive and creative skills. Luckily they really love such a pastime! However kids need a lot of tools and materials for this business and often make a huge damage to surrounding objects by paints and ink.
Specially designed and adapted KidSketch provides your child with a wide range of tools to be happy without any risks to real environment.
It is one of the best joyful applications with layer based painting.
All screen sizes (including tablets)
This is a drawing application that lets you sketch and paint with watercolors, feather, pencil, brushes...
The engine is Really Fast ! There is No delay between the touch and the following line.
Drawing, painting, coloring, sketching, writing, you can do it all with INK.
You can save your works and classify them in books and pages with a super simple drag/drop & add/remove/duplicate navigation.
You can zoom in & out and drag with two fingers to navigate inside your drawing with lightning fast reaction.
You can adjust the size, the opacity and the thickness according to the speed.
Tools are unlimited, from dynamic round brush to watercolor...
The ink pen allows you to hand-write, take notes, the soft lead pencil lets you sketch rough drawings.
With the airbrush you can use 5 differents brushes : graff, dirt, sand, tissu and finger stamp.
The undo and redo let you go back and forth in the history of your action.
You can go back up to 50 steps in the history.
Choose your color according to the hue/saturation/brightness, a history of the last 12 colors can be picked and a nice selection of brightness variances is there to help you find the right color.
The color picker let you pick any color on the screen.
You can share your works via Facebook, Email and the INK gallery.
You can also save your drawing into your device gallery as a photo.
- Books and pages to navigate
- Duplicate any drawing
- Two finger zoom & drag
- Choose any color with hue/saturation/brightness
- Infinite color
- Undo redo up to 50 steps
- Share on Facebook
- Send PNG layers via email
- Share on INK gallery
- Save to camera roll
Tout cela sur l'application appXoid, mais également le site Internet (http://www.appxoid.com) ainsi que notre newsletter (inscrivez-vous et recevez la tous les jours directement dans votre boite mail).
Des commentaires et suggestions ? Contactez-nous : email@example.com
Vous êtes développeurs ou éditeurs ? Contactez-nous pour mettre en avant votre application sur appXoid : firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/appxoid
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/102383871816171850270
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/AppXoid/205925912760482
Site Internet : http://www.appxoid.com
Appxoid est édité par Humanoid SARL
- Accès à Internet
- Accès à l'état du réseau
- Ecriture sur la mémoire (pour les fichiers temporaires)
- Evénement de démarrage (pour démarrer la notification)
- Accès aux comptes (pour les notifications)
- Wake lock (pour que la notification soit traitée même si le téléphone est en veille)
Tags : bons plans, promotions, sales, application, app, Android, Android Market, Honeycomb, Gingerbread, gratuit, free, prix, price, tips, promotion, promo, sale, soldes, discount, cadeau, concours, best app, market, game, jeu, games, hot, app finder, find, new free, top apps, day, task killer, widget, theme
Discover a selection of calibrated tips perfect for inking and drawing!
- One click screen grab button allows to save your art directly to the photo gallery of your device
- One click undo to go back a step while drawing
- One click refresh button to re-start!
ArtRage places the tools of a real art studio at your fingertips and is perfect for anyone who loves drawing. Try out the Pencils for sketching, the Oil Tube for impasto, and Felt Pens for a Copic marker effect.
ArtRage doesn't just place color on your canvas. It keeps track of how much paint there is and how wet it is, so you can blend color under the brush as you paint, or lay down thick lines of pigment for smearing with the Palette Knife just like the real thing. Watercolors react to the wetness of the brush and paper, to create hard edged strokes or blend to soft gradients. Canvas grain affects the paint, and dry pigments break up on the surface to create textures. It's not just a special effect, it's a live simulation of the properties of real paint.
Come join the ArtRage artist community, learn more about the program and find help!
Real world painting tools include Oils, Watercolor, Paint Rollers, Pencils, Crayons and more. Each tool has a range of settings that reflect familiar properties such as how much thinner is applied to the paint, or how soft a pencil tip is. Tools apply texture as well as color, and blend under the brush.
Add Layers to your painting and work on individual elements without damaging others. ArtRage supports a wide range of Layer Blend Modes that let you create effects like shading and highlights in your paintings.
Import photos, converting them to oil for smearing or as Reference Images pinned to the canvas as a visual guide. You can load photos as Tracing Images which are overlaid on the canvas, and have ArtRage select colors from them automatically as you paint.
The interface has been designed to maximize your creative space without hiding away critical functions such as tool and color selection. As you paint, it gets out of the way so that you don’t have to stop and manually adjust panels. With support for Multi-Touch gestures, important shortcuts are available without needing any interface.
- Oil Brush, Watercolor, Airbrush, Palette Knife, Paint Roller, Paint Tube, Inking Pen, Pencil, Marker Pen, Wax or Chalk Pastel, Eraser, Flood Fill, Glitter Tube, Gloop Pen.
- Unlimited layers, Photoshop standard blend modes, visibility and opacity controls.
- Unlimited Undo / Redo. Load photos as References or Tracing Overlays. Store as many color samples as you want for later use.
- Store ArtRage Painting files in your local gallery and export common image formats using the sharing systems your device supports.
- Designed for compact operation at different resolutions and supports all screen orientations. Easy access pods provide convenient functionality without getting in the way. Elements vanish as you paint so you can paint underneath without having to stop. Multi-Touch shortcuts for canvas manipulation, Undo/Redo, and Brush Size.
Help & Support:
- Quick Reference and Guide cover the basics of the application. Free product support available via our Forums or by email to our support team.
Thanks to Bo Paweena for the fantastic paintings used in the screenshots.
Draw with all your fingers. Let your kids try it!
Time machine with unlimited undo/redo and entire drawing history playback
Cool brushes to make your masterpiece even better
Multitouch zoom/pan navigation
Use any brush in erase mode
Save to the Gallery on your device
Works best on tablets.
We depend on your support!
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with questions, ideas and everything you'd like to share with us.
Keywords: draw, paint, drawing, brush, art, picture, pencil, sketch, image, illustration