Kindergarten Activities is a collection of 70 exciting educational games for your preschool children (Grades Pre-K and K)
* Developed by California credentialed teachers.
* 70 different games that teach kids about colors, shapes, size, letters, numbers, words, matching and math.
* Dozens of sounds and voice recordings of colors, letters, fruit names, animals, numbers, shapes and more.
* Designed for preschool children — no confusing menus or navigation.
* Unlimited play! Each game flows right into the next.
* Earn stickers as you complete the lessons.
- Fun flash card app features hundreds of high quality pictures with text and narration.
- Recommended for kids, kindergartners, and preschoolers.
- This free version gives you access to the first four common word categories. Upgrade later to access all eighteen core lessons.
- You have the option of showing either 2 or 4 photo flash cards at a time. The object of the game is to match each word with the correct photographs.
- Try to get all answers correct to score a perfect 3 stars in each word category!
- Categories include: animals, more animals, fruit, plants, shapes, world landmarks, household, sports, senses and feelings, body, seasons and nature, careers, space, continents and oceans, comparisons, helping at home, and insects and spiders.
Children will enjoy seeing fun, real-world pictures and feel the joy of getting the right answer. Repetitive playing is key to improving your child's memory, vocabulary and grammar and this app is a great way to prep for future success in his or her reading skills.
The app offers the following features
In this activity kids will recognize and learn numbers from 1 - 30
2) Match Number
This activity is a memory game which involves numbers
3) Following activities uses Number Line to rearrange numbers
* Ascending order
* Descending order
* Missing Number
Kids have to fill in the missing numbers. The numbers need to be arranged in Ascending as well as Descending order.
6) Find the Number
This is a quiz activity to identify numbers
7) Picture Counting - Children add by counting the objects and write only the sums
Fish counting - Interesting way to learn counting with fish.
8) Spelling Bubbles - Fun way to learn the spelling of numbers
9) Our picture addition worksheets are perfect for children who are just learning to add.
This activity helps kids to learn/tell time
* The ‘Trace Board’ help the kids to practice to write alphabet,Numbers,Words,Shapes and Colors.
* This has 10 colour shades and has both the upper and lower cases Alphabets.
* The ‘Sound’ option gives the pronunciation of the alphabets.
Kids will learn counting as they arrange the numbers in sequence and complete the pattern. This game is an amazing way to support number recognition and sequencing skills in small children. The kids will have a great time in placing the missing numbers in attractive train wagons, caterpillar, sunflower, ladybug, etc. The several stages and levels of game reiterate numbers 1-10 in sequence and practice number counting. The voice support helps the child in saying the numbers aloud.
By dragging and dropping the missing number to complete the series, children will strengthen their Math skills.
•Teaches number recognition and counting.
•Voice support helps in learning.
Our educational games shows children the alphabet letters and teach them to recognize letters as they appear. As a result, preschoolers kids learn the letters sounds much more faster.
Educational games are games explicitly designed with educational purposes, or which have incidental or secondary educational value. All types of games may be used in an educational environment
Please also try our paid version at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rioneutron.spellingk
This is one of the Spelling K-12 series from Spelling Kindergarten to Spelling 12th Grade. All your test results are captured and analyzed for your best memory retention. There are total 6 color codes and words change colors based on your marks. By default, words are in black. If you keep getting a word incorrect, it will turn yellow, orange and finally red. If you get a word right, it will turn greener. 10 Words are grouped into a chapter. If you get all 10 words right, the chapter icon will get a check mark. In review chapter, all incorrectly spelled words will appear in priority order based on the latest memory retention technologies. If you don't have enough time, just go to the review chapter and the app will make sure that you spend the least amount of time and maximize memory retention on words. This app will help you learn words very efficiently and very effectively.
Also check out our Word K-12 series.
Perfect support for Android 5.0 !!!!
"It is the best so far The kids camera is great. I like that I can make more profiles with their own apps. I am still figuring out how to get some of my songs on the kids music. Keep up the great work! "
"I already shared it to my friends! Yes Sir I have been shared to my friends! Before i arrive to your apps i was inspired by famous korean tablet for kid . Tried several apps and your apps is simple, friendly and most of all is organized and free."
"Coollllllll This is best mode"
"Best ever This is the best kids mode (kids locker) for me. Keep up the good work! What more can I say... Its free!"
Through iWawa, you can convert your cell phone or tablet PC into a fun and safe environment for your baby.
You can customize the kids’ desktop and set the usage time for your baby. No more worry of kids accidentally clicking on the ads or deleting important documents. Give your kids an independent space to play and learn.
● Rest Assured that All Applications are Fun and Safe for the Kids to Use.
● An Independent Space for the Kids and Prevent Them from Clicking on the Phones or Tablets Randomly.
● Smart Alarm Clock to Prevent Addiction and Have the Kids Rest on Time.
● Kids Exclusive Surfing Browser to Automatically Block Kids-inappropriate Websites.
● Personal Desktop for the Kids to Customize Their Own Space Pattern.
● Password Protection to Prevent the Kids from Exiting the Kids Space Protection Area.
Parental Control Area:
● Select the Proper Games and Applications for the Kids to Use.
● Choose the Proper Websites for the Kids to Browse.
● Set the Kids’ Playing and Rest Time.
● View the Statistic Report of Kids’ Application Use Behavior.
● Handpick the Quality Applications for the Kids.
● Support Multiple Kid Accounts.
Little Explorer LITE is an invitation to the exciting world of kindergarten. Step by step the game introduces children to kindergarten life and its daily routine. Parents can journey into the preschool world with their children by sharing memories of their time at kindergarten. At this stage in development the best way to develop social skills is through play. Playing Little Explorer will help your child develop a positive attitude towards kindergarten.
With Little Explorer your children will find it easier to adapt at every school level. They will integrate faster with other children and work more effectively with teachers, which means better results with little effort.
This is the most fun, and at the same time most effective, way to learn and gain new skills. Role-playing games are particularly important. They give children a feel for what places like kindergarten will be like. Through role-play children learn to follow certain rules and to set up their own rules.
Main features of the Full version
Scenarios designed by a team of teaching experts introducing a preschooler's day: from early morning at home to afternoon on the playground
Guide for parents containing advice on how to prepare children for kindergarten
Many interactive mini-games in one app: coloring, playing musical instruments, practicing, learning the alphabet
Little Pete, our animated guide, introduces, explains and gives encouragement at every stage and activity in the game
Physical activity - play along with Little Pete, our animated guide, who demonstrates exercises for children to follow
Parental control settings
No third-party advertising
No in-app purchases
About Skills Factory for Kids
Skills Factory for Kids creates a new category of apps, which help children develop the social skills needed to cope with new situations they encounter in life. Skills Factory for Kids games were developed in collaboration with educators and sociologists and aim to help children to master new situations while playing. Thanks to our apps, children entering a new stage of life in the real world feel more confident, and find it easier to progress and develop.