Ultimate Echo Guide, is very useful while preparing for the echo boards, or as a practical tool for teaching/speaker conferences.
- Comprise essential information for a range of commonly encountered pathologies
- Description of each echo technique (M-mode, 2-D, Doppler TTE, and TEE) include best imaging planes, diagnostic methods, diagnostic formulas, key diagnostic features, data on accuracy and prognosis, and alerts to potential pitfalls
- Newly added topic on Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy, new comparison tables and figure for findings from TTE and TEE, and additional color images
- Concise, straightforward text with bullet points allows you to access key information at a glance—a great time-saver for the busy clinician
- Specific applications address the use of echo in the pregnant patient, echo parameters of poor prognosis, echo parameters indicating surgical and non-surgical intervention, intraoperative echo, and follow-up
- Informative text and tables with summary information for up-to-date appropriateness criteria (by ASE guidelines), diagnostic methods and criteria, diagnostic accuracy, disease stratification, prognostic indicators, parameters indicating surgical or non-surgical intervention, and follow-up
- Practical content concentrating on information needed for daily or routine echocardiographic performance and interpretation
More from developer
Proceeds from sales benefit the Japanese Bilingual/Bicultural Program (JBBP) at Rosa Parks Elementary School in San Francisco. A public K-5 school.
Realistic sound effects put you in the spirit of the Kendo 剣道, meaning "Way of The Sword", a modern Japanese martial art of sword-fighting descended from traditional swordsmanship (kenjutsu) which originated with the samurai class of feudal Japan.
Men-bu, the top head protector.
Kote-bu, wrist protector.
Do-bu, the armor that protects the torso.
Tsuki-bu, the throat (tsuki-dare).
Also available - Fence against computer in "Round of 8" tournament against ever faster opponents. Weapons - Foil, Saber and Épée.
Points are scored by fencer who touches with priority. Establish priority by attacking first or by "parrying" with immediate counter-attack, known as "riposte".
Score point by touching with priority. Establish priority by attacking first or by "parrying" with immediate counter-attack, known as "riposte". Point for backing away from attack and immediatly counter-attacking, known as get-away-go.
Épée Rules : Points are scored by fencer who touches first. Entire body is on-target. Try to block or "parry" with immediate counter-attack.
This is a companion game to Finger Kendo, the single player match simulator.
Kendo (剣道 kendō), meaning "Way of The Sword," is a modern Japanese sport/martial art, which descended from traditional swordsmanship (kenjutsu) and uses bamboo swords (shinai), and protective armour (bōgu).
Collection of simple interactive scenes that encourage touchscreen exploration.
Children are innately curious. They want to touch, smell, taste, see, and listen to everything. They want to talk, they want to imitate, they want to explore. And the more they learn, the more they want to learn. Because young children are so open to environmental influences, it is important to encourage this exploration so that they become active, rather than passive, learners.
Requires GPS enabled device.
Requires San Francisco.