An addictive challenge for all logic puzzle lovers.
56 challenging levels, divided into 4 categories.
Reiner Knizia and Aidem Media, to celebrate the upcoming release of City of Secrets 2, present to you Skyline. A new and refreshed edition of the popular board game, designed to fit the style of the City of Secrets.
The City of Secrets has more secrets and hidden places than anyone could have imagined. Deep inside the bowels of the Earth, in an abandoned mine, there is a very old and, one has to admit, pretty well-designed gate. Behind it lies... well, that's the heart of the problem actually - nobody knows what the aforementioned gate guards, because a security-crazed ancient builder decided to secure it with a multi-leveled puzzle. Face the ancient challenge and see what tasks await you in the City of Secrets 2!
This product was not tested on animals. During the production process, no sweet potatoes were injured, nor any other funny vegetable... neither a fruit... OK, we admit: someone was hurt - one coder had a runny nose, a very irritating one.
* All world capitals
* Modes: Easy -> Hard
* Report at end of quiz detailing capitals you need to learn
* Learning mode - train yourself by focusing on the capitals you're not so good at
Jump into the addictive fun puzzle games from Puzzle Questions - the very best in logic games on Android that will keep your mind active and have you playing for hours!
We include 7 different puzzles to challenge your brain that will keep both you and your kids busy for hours. People of all ages will have fun with our Android puzzle game.
Classic jigsaw puzzle fans of all abilities will love our beautiful photo puzzles with automatic saves allowing you to continue your challenge whenever and wherever you wish.
Picture puzzle fans have four different play modes where the photo puzzles are split into blocks and have to be put back together. Slide puzzles, rotating puzzles, swap puzzles and swap and rotate will challenge your logical brain!
Hidden picture puzzles will have you searching the amazing photos for parts hidden within them. Fun for hidden object fans.
Time your chain reaction perfectly and uncover the hidden pictures.
- 7 Different classic logic puzzle games for you to enjoy.
- 4 Difficulty modes starting at simple puzzles designed especially for kids, progressing to more demanding levels for adults and puzzle experts.
- Challenging and addictive gameplay.
- Fun puzzle games.
- Child friendly gameplay and fun.
1. Multiple skill levels. Level difficulty increases every 10 to 15 levels.
2. Lots of beautiful photos of skylines, famous spots, sceneries, and landscapes.
3. Save game to SD.
4. Set photos as wallpapers.
* All level photos are properly credited in the game.
* NY skyline header: modified from Manhattan Skyline by Anupam_ts http://goo.gl/NsZOcY - CC BY-SA 2.0 http://goo.gl/FtNeEI
* Icon: modified from Old checker cab by zombieite http://goo.gl/zCdDCn - CC BY 2.0 http://goo.gl/v8wZml
* Feature graphic: modified from Liberty Island by Kevin Dooley http://goo.gl/PVu9J6 - CC BY 2.0 http://goo.gl/v8wZml
* Feature graphic: modified from Times Square by Damianos Chronakis http://goo.gl/ox3oQe - CC BY-SA 2.0 http://goo.gl/FtNeEI
* Ads are removed
* Special icon in multiplayer matches
* More coming soon...
* Optimized for phones and tablets
* Fast paced online multiplayer
* Global high score lists
* Continuous fun in Endless Mode
* Over 20 levels to conquer
* Play against people on multiple platforms
* Over 20 challenging Achievements
* Supports Sony Tablet P dual screen mode
Skyline is a casual puzzle game in which players must spell words using a board of movable letter tiles. Players rearrange letters by swapping or exchanging positions of two letter tiles at a time. The game will feature different modes. First is an ascending challenge curve mode called Level Play. Level Play is structured with stages in which the player is given a set of rules and must create a certain number of words for that stage before time runs out. Endless Mode is more of a sandbox style play where the player is given a timer and a constant board of tiles. The only objective is to score as many points as possible and try to prevent the timer from reaching zero. Skyline provides depth with the introduction of different 'special' tile types that have effects or rules that add a unique twist to gameplay and player decisions. This, coupled with a score feedback system that rewards players for more efficient and advanced play, helps make Skyline an easy game to jump into and a fun game to master.