Block Clans is an intuitive third person shooter with a twist. Explore the gang infested city, cleaning the streets and unlocking new areas to explore. Discover ship docks, fully explore buildings and deserts as your mission takes you further into the unknown.
• Explore the streets, use vehicles; cars, bikes and even planes…
• Massive choice weapons; rifles, grenade, rocket launchers, snipers…
• Destroy all gangs and corrupt drug lords
• Missions and campaign modes
• Drug lords, dealers, cops, SWAT, citizens, and corrupt authorities
• Huge world to explore, ruined building, open ports and hidden places
Block Clans game is Not associated or connected with Mojang AB and it's game Minecraft - Pocket Edition. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB and it is Not endorsed by or affiliated with the creator of this game or its licensers.
You can play this game as your own! Fighting monsters, questing, gathering resources, crafting items and much more!
Using a classic battle system based on the oldies RPGs, you will fight a horde of monsters.
The world of Pixel Quest is vast and live, visit villages and towns, explore dungeons, defeat bosses and much more.
New content to the game will be added in future free updates!
Become a Legend of Pixel Quest today!
Explore the depths of Pixel Dungeon, collect useful items, fight fierce monsters to find Amulet of Yendor (surprise!) - the ultimate artifact of this game world.
"Roguelike is a sub-genre of role-playing video games, characterized by random level generation, tile-based graphics and permanent death."
Many people consider this game very difficult and luck-based. Anyway, you will die often. You are warned! :)
PLEASE HELP ME TO MAKE THIS GAME BETTER!
• In case of crash or freeze press "Report" button, it really helps to find the bug
• In case of incorrect behaviour of the game please contact me by email so I could ask you about the details
Pixel Dungeon is open source and free software. The source code is available at GitHub:
Both Pixel Dungeon and Shattered Pixel Dungeon belong to the roguelike genre. The dungeon and items are randomly generated, so no two play sessions are the same. Roguelike games are difficult and feature permanent death (no loading a save to try again!). While you may try and fail many times, this makes winning all the more satisfying.
Here are the current differences from Pixel Dungeon:
- Rogue class reworked with a new exclusive item!
- Texts and boss/quest encounters in the sewers completely reworked!
- Rings completely overhauled, 6 totally new rings!
- New item class: ARTIFACTS! unique utility items that do not need scrolls of upgrade!
- New food item/plant added, you'll have to find it!
- Many potions/seeds/scrolls tweaked to be more useful, a few nerfed as well.
- Dew vial no longer autorevives, but can now bless an ankh.
- All sources of health potion farming nerfed.
- many balance tweaks and bugfixes
Shattered Pixel Dungeon is constantly being updated, so expect this list to grow!
It is of the utmost importance that Shattered Pixel Dungeon still feels and plays like Pixel Dungeon, if you encounter any bugs or issues please contact me and I will try to sort them out. If something seems out of place or overpowered/underpowered, let me know and I'll look into it.
Shattered Pixel Dungeon is open source under the GPLv3 Licence. It is currently using v1.7.2a of Pixel Dungeon's source, and will be updated when new source is available. You can find the current Shattered Pixel Dungeon source here: https://github.com/00-Evan/shattered-pixel-dungeon
If you would like to do any work with this source code, please contact me first as a courtesy.
License information can be found here: gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
Our source code can be found here: https://github.com/QuattroX/pixel-dungeon
The original game can be found here: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.watabou.pixeldungeon
The original source code can be found here: https://github.com/watabou/pixel-dungeon
Please feel free to leave a review, any feedback is much appreciated!
If you feel like helping us even further, you could answer this short survey about the tutorial: https://www.murvey.com/s?546bc65a9c3e57c94a000130
MAP EDITOR TIPS
You can scroll up/down in the map editor views.
You can have max 10 custom dungeons (with any amount of depths). Longclick on a file in the first page of map editor to access the file delete dialog.
The tabs in the second page of the map editor are scrollable, you may need to scroll a bit to access and modify a certain depth.
You will automatically get a "finish" screen when descending the last staircase in your custom dungeon.
If you want the player to start at a certain level with certain items, the best solution right now is to have your first depth be mob-free, then add items and experience potions as needed to depth 1 then have the "real start" be from depth 2.
MAP EDITOR LIMITATIONS
Depths are generated based on the custom settings, but the layout of each depth will always be random (you will find everything you have specified, but it will be in a different place on the depth each time).
Boss type depths can only be modified with items (and always contain the "correct" boss).
Rooms can currently not be modified. As such, Shop room is not selectable since the items in it is based on "standard" 25 floor dungeon logic.
Sign contents/placement is not currently supported.
Quests are not currently supported.
Cannot set starting level/equipment of the player character.
You can find source for this game at https://github.com/NYRDS/pixel-dungeon-remix
You can find our blog at https://nyrds.wordpress.com/ ( mostly in Russian, but going to be bilingual soon )
1. Your hero can go longer without food.
2. Beneficial potions appear more often.
3. Upgrade scrolls appear more often.
This game is open source and free. I got Pixel Dungeon's source code from http://github.com/watabou/pixel-dungeon and https://github.com/Lertsenem/pixel-dungeon. I modified three things: Generator.java, Hunger.java and banners.png. You can get my modified version at http://blog.naver.com/laitnesse/220236004978.
*WINNER* Best Mobile Exclusive 2012 - Game Informer
*WINNER* Best Puzzle Game - 5th Annual Best App Ever Awards
*WINNER* Pocket Tactics Puzzle GOTY 2012
*RUNNER UP* Touch Arcade GOTY 2012
“This game is so good it makes me want to cry” - Eli Hodapp – Editor In Chief – TouchArcade
“Freedom costs 10 million. I’m half-hoping I never make it” - Mike Fahey – Kotaku
“Mashes together two of the most interesting genres of the last years: the puzzle RPG and infinite runner. And it’s damned good.” - Owen Faraday – Pocket Tactics
Upgrade your castle, improve your gear, train skills and brew potions
Can you score 10000000 and earn your freedom?
✔ Kill monsters and find loot
✔ Improve your gear and train skills
✔ Find wood and stone to improve your castle
Test your skill
✔ More than 60 objectives to complete
✔ Over 20 different monster types to fight
✔ Find items and use them effectively
✔ Fast paced action gameplay
✔ Retro graphics
✔ Old school music
"I played this for like 8 hours, it's a fantastic little game."
"I got sucked into this more than I expected"
"Adds so much to the genre, What a great game!"
• Fun puzzle tile-breaking gameplay.
• Huge selection of heroes to choose from.
• Tons of monsters to fight.
• Take down powerful bosses.
• Visit multiple regions.
• Over 100 quests to complete.
• Unique adventures every play through.
• NO IAP!!!!
OFFICIAL TRAILER -- bit.ly/BlockLegendTrailer
CONTACT DOT WARRIOR GAMES--
• Twitter: @BlockLegend
• Facebook: facebook.com/blocklegend
• Web: block-legend.com
• General: email@example.com
From us here at Dot Warrior Games. Thanks for checking us out and we hope you enjoy the game! ありがとうございました！
50% OFF(USD 7.99 -> USD 3.99)!!!
The 'Chronus Fragments' are needed to prepare for the 'Time Rewinding', which only takes place once every 10 years. Will you be able to get them?
On their way to the Chronus Shrine to get the Fragments, Loka and Teth are surrounded by a mysterious man named Geppel and his gang. They demand the Fragments.
While Teth plays for time, Loka, the main character, rushes out of the cave on his own to fetch reinforcements. He is successful, but Teth and Geppel are nowhere to be found.
Aiming to gather information about his missing teacher, Teth, and Geppel, who is trying to get his hands on the Fragments, Loka decides to set out on a journey. Accompanying him is Sarna.
The game features familiar quests, but also dungeons filled with puzzles to solve, and characters who grow and develop as the story progresses.
Also, in the 'Ancient Halls' in the towns, by using CA points you can purchase extra dungeons and special items.
Dungeons with puzzles to solve
Set skills as you want- but be aware of the limited 'cost levels'!
In the dungeons there are various puzzles which need to be solved. There are boxes and pots which need to be moved, switches which need to be pushed to make something happen, and you will sometimes even need to make use of enemies to get past the obstacles which lie in your path.
Even if you fail to solve a puzzle, you can reset it with just a button press, so it's easy to try as many times as you want to.
Incredible monster animations
You will be amazed by the monsters' spectacular animations!
You will randomly find yourself in battle when in the field, and in dungeons, you will start a battle if you touch an enemy.
Battles are conducted by selecting commands, with a turn-based system.
Some enemies may be surprisingly weak against certain elements. It's always a good idea to turn the battle to your advantage by trying to find these weak points.
In the shrine in Iatt, you can change your class.
In order to do so, though, you need to be at a certain level, and you need to have gained certain items especially for class changes, which will disappear when you use them.
After a class change, the character's title will change, and his/her level will return to 1, but any learned magic and skills will not be forgotten, and the character's previous status will be carried over to an extent.
Characters become stronger with each class change, so it's a good idea to change regularly!
The tutorial function makes play easy even for beginners!
There are tutorials for how to solve the puzzles in the dungeons, how to search for items, etc., so you don't have to be an expert to enjoy the game!
You can obtain points depending on the number of monsters you've defeated, and with these points, you can access extra dungeons, with many fiendish puzzles to solve!
There are also many items to make your progress through the adventure easier.
*While IAP content requires additional fees, by no means it is necessary for finishing the game.
*Actual price might differ depending on the region.
- 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
- HVGA (320x480) and up
- Japanese, English
- HT-03A(OS1.6), Xperia(OS1.6), LYNX(OS1.6), Optimus chat(OS2.2), F-02E(4.1), IS01(OS1.6), 003Z(OS2.2), S31HW(OS2.2), Aria(OS2.2)
（This app has generally been tested to work on any mobile device released in Japan. We cannot guarantee support on other devices.）
Your use of the application constitutes your acceptance of the following EULA:
Get the latest information!
• Retro RPG pixel art
• Old school gameplay
• Complete each quest to unlock characters and abilities
• Fast paced, yet complex puzzles
• Make your way through the tiny dungeon levels
• RPG level up system
“If you love tile puzzle games, then you will love this!”
“Wonder, marvel, genius!”
“I love this retro marvel quest rpg!”
“Makes me feel like I am on an endless quest.”
“Can’t get enough of the puzzle madness.”
“The main quest is how far can you get.”
“As awesome as tiny dice dungeon.”
“Such an epic rpg, full of danger and wonder.”
"Wow, what a marvel!"
Hoplite aims to make you think before you act. Every move counts!
Make strategical choices to upgrade your abilities.
Procedurally generated levels give a new experience every play.
Leaderboard and achievements through Google Play - This is optional. Don't log in when prompted if you don't want to use it!
Pocket Tactics: 5/5. http://www.pockettactics.com/reviews/review-hoplite/
Touch Arcade: 5/5. http://toucharcade.com/2014/01/08/hoplite-review/
A one time purchase, granting premium features across multiple devices* (using Google Play).
Venture deeper, earn achievements and unlock additional choices.
Available via in-app purchase of US$1.99
* Please note: In-App purchases are not available instantly on devices they were not purchased from. You will need to wait a few hours or clear Google Play's cache on the second device.
Download #1 BEST FREE RPG and see why THOUSANDS of people enjoy this game all over the world! (Heavy.com)
Dungeons of Evilibrium is a card battle RPG with tactical elements of TCG strategies and the dungeon crawling exploration of a board game. Collect and evolve character cards, build and enhance your army deck, beat other players and seize dungeons’ treasures! The whole world’s fate depends upon your choices and skills!
• FREE TO PLAY dungeon crawler RPG & CCG in one game
• BATTLE in dynamic fights with a tactical phase
• COLLECT & CONTROL creatures and demons of six elements
• CUSTOMIZE your army deck to gain a strategic edge
• JOURNEY through over 100 replayable adventures
• MASTER Arenas and ASCEND PvP Leaderboards
• OBTAIN rare artifacts and EVOLVE your heroes
• GET new characters and dungeons in free updates
• Each Rare (R) or higher rarity card has unique skill! No more recycled abilities!
• Level your cards in battles and improve their stats with Marks
• Stunning hi-res parallax graphics for your viewing pleasure
• Evolve your cards with Artifacts, and not through fusion
• Enhance cards’ abilities with any leftover Artifacts
• Discover the power of Totems!
Dungeons of Evilibrium provides broad opportunities for collecting and tactical planning of a party as well as hero development. You are invited to take part in an epic campaign exploring dangerous dungeons, collecting creature cards, gathering artifacts, and fighting in dynamic battles.
Build and enhance your deck, explore mysterious dungeons, earn powerful treasures, fight the demons of darkness, compete with other adventurers; and always remember – in order to defeat the forces of Evil you have to play by their rules!
Dear players! In case you have encountered any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the only way for us to respond to your problem and solve it! We really want you to enjoy our game!
In this turn-based RPG you will find:
-3 character classes (berserker, cleric, huntress) with its own characteristics and skills.
-25 Levels divided into 5 locations.
-Tons of loot with random properties.
-Achievements for defeating special monsters.
-Colorful pixel graphics in 8-bit style.
Unlike many other representatives of the genre Roguelike, this game is more casual and has a lower barrier to entry.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hell-The-Dungeon-Again/419687434799280
diablo rpg dungeon crawler dragon fantasy pixel legend yore nethack
QUICK AND SIMPLE TO PLAY
Swipe to match 3 or more to make effects:
- 3 swords to attack monsters
- 3 healing slaves to increase your health points
- 3 shields to defense your hero
- 3 books to make a ultimate skills ( like blizzard and Meteor )
- 3 coins to get more money
CREATE YOUR OWN HERO
There is a vast of myriad rare items and full set items for you to customize and improve your hero’s damage, strength and amour.
100+ Rare and Exclusive Weapons : claymore, desolate, javelin etc...
10 Full Set Items : Heavenly set, Vikings set, Samurai set, Cleopatra full set, etc...
30+ Mysterious Chests they are inside monsters, each chest contain a part of a Full set item
BEGIN YOUR ADVENTURE
You will be lost in an Epic Adventure, face up with dangerous monsters and beasts. Your mission is to defeat them and protect your village.
You will have chances to pick up Mysterious Chests containing Full Set Items after defeating monsters
- A unique mixture of Action-RPG and Puzzle games
- 50+ beautiful stages and update regularly
- Forging Systems: You can CRAFT your own items in Blacksmith
- 100+ rare items and exclusive full set items
- 50+ dangerous monsters and beasts
- Surrealistic graphics
- Stunning effects
[ Demo Available! ] A unique game of strategic matching and RPG battling!
Place, match and thwack your way through dozens of gorgeous retro-style levels, a variety of game-modes and special hand-crafted scenarios.
* The ONLY In-App-Purchases in this game is a massive expansion! No consumable IAPs - Just a pure gaming experience! *
• "you shouldn't miss this game" - 4.5/5 - Touch Arcade
• "We highly recommend Pixel Defenders Puzzle three times over." - 4/4 - Slide To Play
• "With loads of game modes, achievements and levels this is one of the best puzzle-strategy games in the App Store." - 4.5/5 - TouchGen
• "Clever and great value game" - 4/5 - The Sunday Times
• "this is much more than just another match-three puzzler." - 8/10 - EuroGamer
Pixel Defenders Puzzle is an innovative hybrid of match-3 puzzler and RPG-battler. Match pixels to create Defenders and protect princesses, kings & queens from waves of fiendish enemies!
• Strategically build a force of heroes to battle evil foes!
• Test your wits in specially designed puzzle stages!
• Take on endless hoards of enemies in the action-packed Assault Mode!
• Put your skills to the test in Endless Mode: no enemies, just unlimited pixels to match and build your high score!
• Face the ultimate challenge of the final boss battle!
• 64 Achievements to earn!
• Global high-score leaderboards!