Enter the world of PIXEL HEROES and prepare yourself for a thrilling RPG/Roguelike experience like you have never seen before!
Explore a randomized world full of hilarious events, deadly dungeons and the weirdest NPCs you will ever meet in a game!
Choose three heroes for your party and take them on a journey that will be completely different each time you start a new game. Bath in a pool of procedurally generated loot and defeat the evil forces that threaten the township of Pixton!
• 30 unique hero classes to unlock, each with individual skills and attributes.
• More procedurally generated axes, spears, maces, swords, shields, bows, crossbows, spells and prayers than a lama has hair on its body.
• 13 mystic and beautifully cruel dungeons to explore. With epic bossfights waiting!
• 3 campaigns to unlock, each with its own final dungeon and boss.
• Permadeath! You know you want it.
• A detailed graveyard where you can mourn your dead heroes, compare their statistics and see which of their choices led to their tragic death.
• Completely crazy NPCs, each one of them with a significant storyline that you can follow to unlock cool stuff!
• Tons of random events that you will encounter on your way, expecting you to make important choices. Will you yell at the cat like a crazy idiot?
• Many achievements and unlockables, try to get them all and become the most badass Pixel Heroes player in the world!
• Achievements via Google Play Game Services
• Tablet support
You can play this game as your own! Fighting monsters, questing, gathering resources, crafting items and much more!
Using a classic battle system based on the oldies RPGs, you will fight a horde of monsters.
The world of Pixel Quest is vast and live, visit villages and towns, explore dungeons, defeat bosses and much more.
New content to the game will be added in future free updates!
Become a Legend of Pixel Quest today!
Explore the depths of Pixel Dungeon, collect useful items, fight fierce monsters to find Amulet of Yendor (surprise!) - the ultimate artifact of this game world.
"Roguelike is a sub-genre of role-playing video games, characterized by random level generation, tile-based graphics and permanent death."
Many people consider this game very difficult and luck-based. Anyway, you will die often. You are warned! :)
PLEASE HELP ME TO MAKE THIS GAME BETTER!
• In case of crash or freeze press "Report" button, it really helps to find the bug
• In case of incorrect behaviour of the game please contact me by email so I could ask you about the details
Pixel Dungeon is open source and free software. The source code is available at GitHub:
Both Pixel Dungeon and Shattered Pixel Dungeon belong to the roguelike genre. The dungeon and items are randomly generated, so no two play sessions are the same. Roguelike games are difficult and feature permanent death (no loading a save to try again!). While you may try and fail many times, this makes winning all the more satisfying.
Here are the current differences from Pixel Dungeon:
- Rogue and Mage classes reworked with a new exclusive item!
- Texts and boss/quest encounters in the sewers completely reworked!
- Degradation disabled
- Rings completely overhauled, 6 totally new rings!
- Wands completely overhauled, most completely reworked!
- New item class: ARTIFACTS! unique utility items that do not need scrolls of upgrade!
- New food and plant types
- Many potions/seeds/scrolls tweaked to be more useful, a few nerfed as well.
- Dew vial no longer autorevives, but can now bless an ankh.
- many balance tweaks and bugfixes
Shattered Pixel Dungeon is constantly being updated, so expect this list to grow!
It is of the utmost importance that Shattered Pixel Dungeon still feels and plays like Pixel Dungeon, if you encounter any bugs or issues please contact me and I will try to sort them out. If something seems out of place or overpowered/underpowered, let me know and I'll look into it.
Shattered Pixel Dungeon is open source under the GPLv3 Licence. It is currently using v1.7.5a of Pixel Dungeon's source, and will be updated when new source is available. You can find the current Shattered Pixel Dungeon source here: https://github.com/00-Evan/shattered-pixel-dungeon
If you would like to do any work with this source code, please contact me first as a courtesy.
License information can be found here: gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
Our source code can be found here: https://github.com/QuattroX/pixel-dungeon
The original game can be found here: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.watabou.pixeldungeon
The original source code can be found here: https://github.com/watabou/pixel-dungeon
Please feel free to leave a review, any feedback is much appreciated!
If you feel like helping us even further, you could answer this short survey about the tutorial: https://www.murvey.com/s?546bc65a9c3e57c94a000130
MAP EDITOR TIPS
You can scroll up/down in the map editor views.
You can have max 10 custom dungeons (with any amount of depths). Longclick on a file in the first page of map editor to access the file delete dialog.
The tabs in the second page of the map editor are scrollable, you may need to scroll a bit to access and modify a certain depth.
You will automatically get a "finish" screen when descending the last staircase in your custom dungeon.
If you want the player to start at a certain level with certain items, the best solution right now is to have your first depth be mob-free, then add items and experience potions as needed to depth 1 then have the "real start" be from depth 2.
MAP EDITOR LIMITATIONS
Depths are generated based on the custom settings, but the layout of each depth will always be random (you will find everything you have specified, but it will be in a different place on the depth each time).
Boss type depths can only be modified with items (and always contain the "correct" boss).
Rooms can currently not be modified. As such, Shop room is not selectable since the items in it is based on "standard" 25 floor dungeon logic.
Sign contents/placement is not currently supported.
Quests are not currently supported.
Cannot set starting level/equipment of the player character.
I did not write either of those games.
Soft Pixel Dungeon is not as hard:
- You can optionally load and save your games
- You can optionally make the game not so hard with useful stuff dropped in long grass and larger search radius.
If you choose not to use these options then the game is identical to Shattered Pixel Dungeon.
NOTE: When you die you have start start a new game, then go into settings while playing the game and load up a previous save.
There is no auto-save so you have to go into settings to save or load your current game.
Load and save games for each class individually (you can not load up a Mage game while playing as a Warrior) .
The game is exactly like the original, except it adds a skill system. Each class has 3 unique passive skills and 2 unique active skills.
Warrior passive skills:
- Training: Increases damage of both smash and smite. Every 3 skill points spent on Training increase Strength by 1.
- Melee: Increases melee damage.
- Endurance: Increases max HP by 3 points per skill point invested.
Warrior Active skills:
- Smash: Increased melee damage.
- Smite: Even more melee damage, but leaves hero weakened for some time.
Mage passive skills:
- Meditation: Increases summoning strength and decreases cool down of active skills.
- Wand Master: Increases wand zapping damage as well as wand recharge speed.
- Spirituality: Increased mana recovery.
Mage Active skills:
- Random Teleport: Teleports mage to random location.
- Summon: Summons a Rat, Crab or Skeleton based on meditation level to fight for you.
Rogue passive skills:
- Looting: Bonus gold when picking up any.
- Stealth: Increases stealth.
- Venom: Chance to poison enemies on hit. Chance and poison duration increase with level.
Rogue Active skills:
- Shadow Clone: Creates a mirror image to fight for you.
- Disable Trap: Disables next trap you walk on.
Huntress passive skills:
- Accuracy: Increases chance to hit target as well as Knee Shot damage.
- Ranged: Increases ranged damage.
- Fletching: Passively creates arrows.
Huntress Active skills:
- Flame Arrow: Next ranged attack bursts target into flames (immunities apply).
- Frost Shot: Next ranged attack freezes target (immunities apply)
Heroes start with 3 skill points and gain 2 per level.
As of 0.1.2:
- Passive skills are capped at hero's level.
- Items can be set to not degrade from settings.
As of 0.1.3:
- 5 new scrolls!
- Dualswords introduced!
- Tome of Knowledge added, shows latest update and gives some freebies related to said update!
Feel free to contribute with any suggestions
- New weapons
Project was created to provide players with new experience and content. Another important part of our project is developing multilingual support for the game. With every update we try to stay as close to our community as possible. And if one day you\'ll see your idea implemented in the game...
Thanks for your creativity =)
Some additional info you can find at http://pixeldungeon.wikia.com/wiki/Mod_-_Remixed_Pixel_Dungeon
You can find source for this game at https://github.com/NYRDS/pixel-dungeon-remix
If You wish participate in localization to other languages please visit:
You can find our blog at https://nyrds.wordpress.com/ ( mostly in Russian, but going to be bilingual soon )
Difference from original:
- Option to change language. (currently supported: English, Russian)
- New monster and NPC
- Toxic gas and fire able to interact with more items
- New types of «food»
- New items and new properties for some old items
- Seeds can be eaten now =)
Explore the depths of Pixel Dungeon ML, collect useful items, fight fierce monsters to find Amulet of Yendor (surprise!) - the ultimate artifact of this game world.
"Roguelike is a sub-genre of role-playing video games, characterized by random level generation, tile-based graphics and permanent death."
Pixel Dungeon ML is a game based upon Pixel Dungeon's Open Source. It is posted with the permission of Watabou, the original dev of Pixel Dungeon.
The main differential from the original version is that it has implemented control of multilanguage, allowing gamers from all over the world can better enjoy the game.
Initially, the languages are implemented:
- English (Original, written by Watabou)
- Brazilian Portuguese (Created by rodriformiga)
- Spanish (Soon, by Tavocello & rodriformiga)
Pixel Dungeon is open source and free software. The source code is available at GitHub:
https://github.com/rodriformiga/pixel-dungeon or official dev in https://github.com/watabou/pixel-dungeon
• Fun puzzle tile-breaking gameplay.
• Huge selection of heroes to choose from.
• Tons of monsters to fight.
• Take down powerful bosses.
• Visit multiple regions.
• Over 100 quests to complete.
• Unique adventures every play through.
• NO IAP!!!!
OFFICIAL TRAILER -- bit.ly/BlockLegendTrailer
CONTACT DOT WARRIOR GAMES--
• Twitter: @BlockLegend
• Facebook: facebook.com/blocklegend
• Web: block-legend.com
• General: email@example.com
From us here at Dot Warrior Games. Thanks for checking us out and we hope you enjoy the game! ありがとうございました！
50% OFF(USD 7.99 -> USD 3.99)!!!
The 'Chronus Fragments' are needed to prepare for the 'Time Rewinding', which only takes place once every 10 years. Will you be able to get them?
On their way to the Chronus Shrine to get the Fragments, Loka and Teth are surrounded by a mysterious man named Geppel and his gang. They demand the Fragments.
While Teth plays for time, Loka, the main character, rushes out of the cave on his own to fetch reinforcements. He is successful, but Teth and Geppel are nowhere to be found.
Aiming to gather information about his missing teacher, Teth, and Geppel, who is trying to get his hands on the Fragments, Loka decides to set out on a journey. Accompanying him is Sarna.
The game features familiar quests, but also dungeons filled with puzzles to solve, and characters who grow and develop as the story progresses.
Also, in the 'Ancient Halls' in the towns, by using CA points you can purchase extra dungeons and special items.
Dungeons with puzzles to solve
Set skills as you want- but be aware of the limited 'cost levels'!
In the dungeons there are various puzzles which need to be solved. There are boxes and pots which need to be moved, switches which need to be pushed to make something happen, and you will sometimes even need to make use of enemies to get past the obstacles which lie in your path.
Even if you fail to solve a puzzle, you can reset it with just a button press, so it's easy to try as many times as you want to.
Incredible monster animations
You will be amazed by the monsters' spectacular animations!
You will randomly find yourself in battle when in the field, and in dungeons, you will start a battle if you touch an enemy.
Battles are conducted by selecting commands, with a turn-based system.
Some enemies may be surprisingly weak against certain elements. It's always a good idea to turn the battle to your advantage by trying to find these weak points.
In the shrine in Iatt, you can change your class.
In order to do so, though, you need to be at a certain level, and you need to have gained certain items especially for class changes, which will disappear when you use them.
After a class change, the character's title will change, and his/her level will return to 1, but any learned magic and skills will not be forgotten, and the character's previous status will be carried over to an extent.
Characters become stronger with each class change, so it's a good idea to change regularly!
The tutorial function makes play easy even for beginners!
There are tutorials for how to solve the puzzles in the dungeons, how to search for items, etc., so you don't have to be an expert to enjoy the game!
You can obtain points depending on the number of monsters you've defeated, and with these points, you can access extra dungeons, with many fiendish puzzles to solve!
There are also many items to make your progress through the adventure easier.
*While IAP content requires additional fees, by no means it is necessary for finishing the game.
*Actual price might differ depending on the region.
- 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
- HVGA (320x480) and up
- Japanese, English
- HT-03A(OS1.6), Xperia(OS1.6), LYNX(OS1.6), Optimus chat(OS2.2), F-02E(4.1), IS01(OS1.6), 003Z(OS2.2), S31HW(OS2.2), Aria(OS2.2)
（This app has generally been tested to work on any mobile device released in Japan. We cannot guarantee support on other devices.）
Your use of the application constitutes your acceptance of the following EULA:
Get the latest information!
"This is Role-Playing in its purest form." -- Kotaku-US
""An indie turn-based retro style pixel-art RPG." I love every single one of those adjectives." -- IGN
"It’s clever, charming, customizable, and virtually infinitely replayable." -- 148 apps
Set out on a grand adventure in this turn-based, retro style, pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90's. This +1 edition features an extended campaign, more dungeons to explore, new attacks to use in combat, and the Tavern – a place to store your adventurers.
Take on the roles of in-game players taking on the roles of their characters in a traditional pen and paper RPG session in the ultimate meta roleplaying experience. As both the playing characters AND the dungeon master, players can choose which battles to fight. Put together a bunch of monsters to make for a challenging fight and your efforts will be equally rewarded!
Choose from multiple classes, such as knights and mages, pick your characters to control those classes, like grandma or kid brother, and take on the loads of quests, monsters, items and equipment littered throughout Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition. Blacksmiths, enchanters, mining, gathering, hidden treasures and a whole lot more await, giving players a lot of room to personalize their gameplay experience.
Don’t wait any longer, the Pen & Paper world needs you!
• The ultimate pen and paper RPG simulation experience
• Put together your own role-playing group complete with the game master, the role-players and their respective classes
• Fight and explore your way through a perilous fantasy world to defeat the dark mage
• Level up and get your hands on more gold to unlock epic items and gear for your party
• As the game master, you can set up the fights yourself and choose how many monsters to battle
The +1 Edition includes these all new features:
• New dungeons to explore with monsters, traps, treasures, and powerful bosses
• The Tavern, a place to stash heroes and switch out party members
• More options for characters to implement during battles, adding more depth and variation to fights
• Extended campaign filled with lots of new content
A new turn-based Role Playing Game in the classic style of the legendary Computer Role Playing Games that defined the genre.
✓Dungeon crawling action!
✓Screen swiping combat!
✓More than just DUNGEON CRAWLING action!
✓Explore vast worlds and over 160 maps!
✓Not just trapped in a dungeon, explore wilderness and cities!
✓Level up by crushing your foes and finishing Quests!
✓Perma-Save game system with 3 game slots!
✓3 races to choose from Human, Dwarf, Elf!
✓Over one hundred NPCs to interact with!
✓Each race has their own starter location, making gameplay feel fresh and unique!
✓18 different quests!
✓Secrets to uncover!
✓Detailed pixel style art!
✓Over the top animations for your defeated foes!
✓Quickgame - a Perma-Death Rogue-Like to jump into uniquely random generated
✓Auto-Mapping and large detailed world map!
✓A wizard named Throzdin!!!!
Deadly Dungeons is a first person RPG developed exclusively for the Android platform. This Android RPG is influenced by classic dungeon crawler games such as Dungeon Hack, Eye of the Beholder, and Nethack. Your purchase helps support indie development.
After being separated from your adventuring party, you must navigate a deadly dungeon, and fight your way through hordes of creatures in a desperate attempt to escape alive. What first begins as a simple escape to the surface turns into a fight for survival, a confrontation with an ancient evil, and a descent to hell itself.
Deadly Dungeons Android RPG features several difficulty levels. Casual, an easy mode that features a god-mode that allows you to play through the game quickly without fear of dying. Normal, a standard gameplay mode with death and saving and loading. Hardcore, a permadeath mode which deletes your save game upon death (not for the faint of heart). Nightmare, an extremely difficult mode with permadeath and creatures that move twice as fast as normal.
Once you beat the game, it doesn't end there. Start a new game and the dungeon scales to your current player level and features more difficult creatures with enhanced abilities. There are 80+ creature levels of variation featuring over 80 different types of attacks creatures can perform. Beware, the game starts off easy for casual players, but play beyond the initial starting level, and you will be met with challenges that are likely beyond your ability.
Other features include:
* Massive and deadly dungeon environments to adventurer through.
* Randomly generated dungeon levels, creatures, and items.
* Pages worth of dialog, journal entries, and environmental descriptions of the dungeon environment.
* First-person dungeon crawling rendered using OpenGL ES.
* Touch-based interface.
By purchasing Deadly Dungeons through Android Marketplace, you will receive all future updates and expansions for the game. This Android RPG is continuously developed.
Visit the website and provide feedback for the game. This Android RPG is being developed using input from people who play the game. Have an idea for a feature you would like to see in Deadly Dungeons? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consider it.
The Android RPG has been tested on a wide variety of Android devices by hundreds of players. If you do find a device that Deadly Dungeons does not work on, then please let us know so we can add support.
The Android RPG game will run on devices with Android OS 1.5 and up. Android OS 2.2 is recommended.
*** If you have problems with brightness, go to Settings -> Display/Screen on your Android device and adjust the brightness level. You can also download brightness apps to your phone.
What RPG fans have been saying about Deadly Dungeons:
"...this game really took me by surprise. Its fantastic and has real potential."
"...it reminds me of Eye of the Beholder, Dungeon Master etc... I love it. Brings back memories."
"One word ---- Awesome"
Visit http://deadlydungeons.com for more information.
Welcome to Pondera, a fantasy world far beyond the ocean, lush with magic, but being corrupted by evil. Your elemental powers can save this land, but you’ll need to collect brave Allies to take action by your side!
FORM A HEROIC CREW
• Recruit and collect over 500 Allies belonging to different factions.
• Each Ally has an Elemental Affinity, and some have a unique skill and battle ability.
• Enhance and evolve your Allies to set free their full power.
BATTLE IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE!
• Drag your finger to link like-colored Orbs or spend Action Points to link different-colored Orbs for powerful combos.
• Special Patterns add strategy by allowing you to heal Allies, delay enemy attacks and more.
• Unleash each Ally’s ability, from poisoning your enemies to summoning down a rain of fire.
EXPLORE A GORGEOUS WORLD
• Every character is brought to life in stunning 2D anime art.
• Discover an RPG adventure through fantasy lands, from a sunny ocean paradise to a magic city in the sky.
DUEL IN REAL TIME!
• Real-time Versus Battles with advanced matchmaking for the ultimate test of puzzle skill and strategy.
• Rise to the top of the Leagues to collect great rewards.
BEYOND THE HORIZON
• Regular limited-time events with great rewards.
For fans of free puzzle games, PvP, ocean adventures, card games, strategy, fantasy RPGs, and action heroes.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
Players portray both party and game master playing a tabletop RPG, and must assemble both their characters, and the challenges they will face.
Now including races like Dwarf or Elf, assemble the party of your choice, choose quests and combat encounters, delve dungeons, craft powerful items, and complain loudly to the GM!
• The ultimate retro role-playing simulation - again!
• Fully customizable party, from the players to the game room.
• Expanded equipment and crafting systems.
• All-new campaign featuring dozens of locations, sidequests, and dynamic dungeons.
Place, match and thwack your way through dozens of gorgeous retro-style levels, a variety of game-modes and special hand-crafted scenarios.
* The full game has NO consumable In-App-Purchases! - Just a single expansion and a pure gaming experience! *
• "you shouldn't miss this game" - 4.5/5 - Touch Arcade
• "We highly recommend Pixel Defenders Puzzle three times over." - 4/4 - Slide To Play
• "With loads of game modes, achievements and levels this is one of the best puzzle-strategy games in the App Store." - 4.5/5 - TouchGen
• "Clever and great value game" - 4/5 - The Sunday Times
• "this is much more than just another match-three puzzler." - 8/10 - EuroGamer
Pixel Defenders Puzzle is an innovative hybrid of match-3-puzzler and RPG-battler. Match pixels to create Defenders and protect princesses, kings & queens from waves of fiendish enemies!
• Strategically build a force of heroes to battle evil foes!
• Test your wits in specially designed puzzle stages!
• Take on endless hoards of enemies in the action-packed Assault Mode!
• Put your skills to the test in Endless Mode: no enemies, just unlimited pixels to match and build your high score!
• Face the ultimate challenge of the final boss battle!
• 64 Achievements to earn!
• Global high-score leaderboards!