You are getting access to study guides containing: plot summaries, characteristics, basic information about books, etc.
Actual list of available books:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Things Fall Apart
3. Lord of the Flies
4. The Scarlet Letter
5. The Iliad
6. To Kill a Mockingbird
7. Of Mice and Men
8. Romeo an Juliet
9. The Great Gatsby
10. The Catcher in the Rye
11. Animal Farm
14. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
15. The Odyssey
17. Nineteen Eighty-Four
18. Jane Erye
19. Brave New World
21. The Crucible
22. Great Expectations
23. Wuthering Heights
24. Fahrenheit 451
26. A Tale of Two Cities
27. The Giver
28. The Outsiders
30. The Chosen
31. The Old Man and the Sea
You could write to my Email address which books summaries you wish next?
Plus, you will learn about great writers like:-
1. Geoffrey Chaucer, 2. Edmund Spencer, 3. Francis Bacon, 4. Christopher Marlowe, 5. William Shakespeare, 6. Ben Johnson, 7. John Milton, 8. John Bunyan, 9. John Dryden, 10. Daniel Defoe, 11. Jonathan Swift, 12. Joseph Addison, 13. Alexander Pope, 14. Samuel Johnson, 15. Thomas Gray, 16. Oliver Goldsmith, 17. Edmund Burke, 18. William Cowper, 19. William Blake, 20. Robert Burns, 21. William Wordsworth, 22. Sir Walter Scott, 23. Samuel Taylor Coleridge, 24. Robert Southway, 25. Jane Austen, 26. Charles Lamb, 27. George Gordon, Lord Byron, 28. Percy Bysshe Shelley, 29, John Keats, 30. Alfred Tennyson, 31. William Makepeace Thackeray, 32. Charles Dickens, 33. Robert Browning, 34. John Ruskin, 35. Mathew Arnold, 36. Thomas Hardy, 37, Abraham Stroker, 38. Robert Louis Stevenson, 39. George Bernard Shaw, 40. William Butler Yeats, 41. Rudyard Kipling, 42. H.G. Wells, 43. Walter de la Mare, 44. William Somerset Maugham, 45. John Masefield, 46. James Joyce, 47. Virginia Woolf, 48. T.S. Eliot, 49. Katherine Mansfield, 50. John Boynton Priestley
Quizlet makes simple tools that let you study anything, anywhere. Download the FREE app to:
- Study on the go
- Play games to study
- Create your own flashcards (or search millions created by others)
- Improve your study habits
- Study with images and audio, great for all learning styles
What people are saying about Quizlet:
"I cannot live without quizlet anymore, and I assume it's the same for my students :-) Quizlet is a must for every language learner. The Quizlet team always amazes me with its evolution. Just like learning, it only gets better.” - Toshi A., English Teacher
"Quizlet is the key for a student like me who needs a visual, competition, and repetition. I can't say they could add much more. Quizlet helps so much! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!” - Robbie S., High School Student
"I just started using quizlet this year, and boy is it a miracle worker! This site has really helped my studying habits, not to mention the fun games! Keep up the good work Quizlet!” - Samuel P., High School Student
• CUSTOMIZE YOUR READING EXPERIENCE by choosing from a variety of color combinations, change the font family and size, and jump around to different scenes.
• HIGHLIGHT CHARACTER LINES by color coding to more easily read them.
• STUDY UP to lear more about Shakespeare's life, Elizabethan theatres, and a chronology of the plays.
• DETAILED SCENE BREAKDOWNS give you an overview of the scenes within each play, their locations, and the characters present in each.
• SHAKESPEARE PASSPORT is your ticket to free and discounted Shakespeare events all of the world—just show the Passport on your device screen.
• QUALITY TEXTS are a top priority and our team spent over four years compiling and editing the best references available.
Works contained: All’s Well That Ends Well, Antony and Cleopatra, As You Like It, The Comedy of Errors, Coriolanus, Cymbeline, Double Falsehood, Edward III, Hamlet, Henry IV (Parts 1 & 2), Henry V, Henry VI (Parts 1-3), Henry VIII, Julius Caesar, King John, King Lear, Love’s Labours Lost, Macbeth, Measure for Measure, Merchant of Venice, Merry Wives of Windsor, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Much Ado About Nothing, Othello, Pericles, King Richard II, Richard III, Romeo and Juliet, Sir Thomas More, Taming of the Shrew, The Tempest, Timon of Athens, Titus Andronicus, Troilus and Cressida, Twelfth Night, Two Gentlemen of Verona, Two Noble Kinsmen, The Winter’s Tale, Sonnets, Venus & Adonis, Rape of Lucrece, A Lover’s Complaint, Passionate Pilgrim, Phoenix & Turtle, To the Queen
than just putting words and sentences together, as it should also address questions of writing purpose (to convince, inform or narrate),
audience (friends Vs. business associates, teenagers Vs. University professors), genre (argumentative,descriptive, narrative), style
(avoiding sexist and biased language,conciseness, and emphasis),register (formal. Informal, technical, jocular) and format (article,
report, contract, letter,e-mail, memo etc.). To achieve a good piece of writing, there are some essential and well defined stages
within the writing process that make sure you will actually end up with the piece of writing you intended to have.The Free English Writing
Guide provides articles that offer tips and suggestions on how to write successfully.How to write Literature Review, Title Page and
reports or produce creative English writing of a high standard in essays, articles and more.
Writing skills are an important part of communication. Good writing skills allow you to communicate your message with clarity and
ease to a far larger audience than through face-to-face or telephone conversations.
This app helps you to improve your writing skills.This app will explain how you can can be effective and perfect in writing the following
content of the app.
How to use Effective Cover Letter
How to use Effective Punctuation
How to write a Literature Review
How to write a Report
How to write Acknowledgements
How to write an Abstract
How to write an Conclusions
How to write an Dissertation
How to write an Essay
How to write an Introduction
How to write Effective Sentences
How to write Title pages
Tips to write an Effective Resume
Using tables and figures
AND MANY MORE TO COME IN THE UPDATE
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO RATE US AND ENCOURAGE US.
Is an app while reading a novel literary masterpiece, you can learn English in a variety of ways, "learning English literature masterpiece".
In this application, you will be able to training reading comprehension, force Japanese translation, English translation ability, listening skills.
I also speak English is perfect and instantly see the Japanese, as well as training materials for English composition moment.
Literary masterpiece that is included in this app is the work of Alice 4 Beanstalk The Little Match Girl, and Jack, three little pigs, wonderland.
Features of this app]
Can be read in both English and Japanese literary masterpiece ①, you can enjoy the contents of purely English also a good way.
English only ②, the display can be selected only in Japanese, you can learn Japanese translation, English translation.
Can be displayed in English, so shuffle ③, can practice English composition moment in a sentence without bias.
It supports text-to-speech function ④, you can practice listening.
Work that is included in this app is the work participation Genpaku Sugita project. Copyright on the translation is as follows.
"The Little Match Girl"
Copyright (C) 1999 Hiroshi Yuki (Hiroshi Yuki)
"Jack and the Beanstalk"
Responsible editor SOGO_e-text_library. Copyright (C) 2002 by SOGO_e-text_library
"Three little pigs"
Responsible editor SOGO_e-text_library. Copyright (C) 2002 by SOGO_e-text_library
"Alice in Wonderland"
Each text is supported with four activities to help refresh and reinforce your students’ knowledge:
•Conduct a character cloud-click game to rehearse knowledge of the principal characters.
•Test general knowledge of context, structure, theme and plot against the clock.
•Catch the bouncing names to pin down who said what using the quotes quiz.
•Spark class discussion, build vocabulary and introduce good exam technique with our Venn diagram activities.
We’ve also got a selection of poetry resources where you can study and annotate a poem before taking a quiz.
This resource will grow as extra titles are added through app updates.
Gradesavers is Montreal and Toronto's premier tutoring company and we've got just the app to make your academic troubles disappear!
The Gradesavers App is the simplest way to search, view and book courses with Gradesavers tutoring. Simply login with your Facebook or Gradesavers account and book your course in seconds! Perfect for students on the go.
*Clutter-free interface: you'll have no trouble finding your way around this app
*Course search bar: simply enter your course code and pick the session that works for you
*Connectivity: this app connects directly to your existing Gradesavers web account
Book with us:
*Private tutoring: the best one-on-one university and college tutoring experience around
*Weekly tutorials: stay on top of your academic game all semester long with regular tutorials, course packs and problem solving
*Crash courses: the last-minute prep sessions you need to ace your exams. Forget cramming: this is the only way to learn more, study less.
Grab it and Master it.
What is included in the app?
Active Or Passive Voice
You can also practice English Grammar from this app..
We have practice exercises where you can answer grammar questions and get scores..
App contain detailed explanation for every topic covered.
Simple User Interface.
Explanation shown using tables for better understanding and reading.
And it's Free!!
This app will be constantly updated with new contents, and tests which help you continually refreshing your knowledge.
If you like this app please visit our Facebook Page..
https://www.facebook.com/EnglishGrammarBook and encourage us
if you find some errors please mail us at email@example.com..
Team - English Grammar Book
Keywords : English, Grammar, people, study, education, more topics, nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, reported speech, active voice, passive voice, preposition, conjunction, interjection, tenses, past tense, future tense, present tense, continuous
Using Google Classroom in school? Get the Android App to use Classroom on the go.
Classroom helps teachers save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students. It is available to anyone with Google Apps for Education, a free suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Drive and Docs.
There are many benefits of using Classroom:
• Easy to set up - Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time - The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, and grade assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization - Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication - Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure - Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free for schools.
Genres books available for search in our application: Detectives, Adventures, Thriller, Action, Historical books, Biographies and Memoirs, Fiction, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Russian Literature, Foreign Literature, Novels, Comedy, Business, Fairy Tales, Children, Psychology, Esoteric, Religion, Sociology; Audiobooks in English, Russian and other languages.
Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
Here's our top techniques and tips for getting the most out of study.
This app is made by leading sound consultants The Sound Agency, with personal creative direction by their chairman Julian Treasure, whose three TED talks on sound have been seen by over 4 million people. The app is free thanks to sponsorship from Ecophon, one of the world’s leading acoustics specialists.
Please note that the soundscape will not automatically pause when you receive a call, although the volume will reduce. We are working on a better way of doing this.