Download notes in you android phone using usb cable, you have a mini office in hand where you can share your notes quickly. Share notes by email, sms, hangout, evernote and more.
Make their presentations on paper, then record as a video.
Share as a video directly to google+ or facebook. The full version has no watermark.
Need a microusb otg adapter to connect the device to phone or tablet. See the video.
There is an application made for slow devices.For good performance, I suggest at least a dual core.
Compatible with pagasus devices (based in Pegasus Technologies):
- Business Note Writer
- Digital Scribe
- ePens Mobile Note Taker
- EzCool Note Taker
- Fujitsu Siemens Mobile Note taker
- GeneralKeys MobilePro
- Globiswon G-Pen
- GPen 100C
- GPen 200N
- i-note Mobile Note Taker
- IOGear Digital Scribe
- Mobile Digital Scribe
- Mobile NoteTaker
- Mobile Pro
- Nex Concepts Mobile Notetaker
- Odys Graphic Pen
- YiFang Note Taker
and others, test you self and send email to me.
Obs1: To clarify the function, the previous name "Pegasus4Android" was changed to "PegasusNotes4Android".
Obs2: Need external SD card.
Obs3: User support in http://appforum.reboucas.net/index.php?board=4.0
Lighter than complex CAD packages, WizPlan incorporates the most frequently used CAD-like functions by means of a “smart” user interface, including diverse and easy-to-use features and functionalities. Handy for any architect, engineer, craftsman, sitemaster. Fun for any doodler, artist, graphics designer, hobbyist, student. Draws freehand, straight lines, circles, curves. Detailed in-app help and cautions’n’tips for user are included. Instruction tutorial is provided through our website (www.brainspool.com).
In this paid version the user is given the additional option to save the work on board the smartphone or tablet (in WizPlan-dedicated format). Saved files can be loaded for re-work and completion, or uploaded to www.brainspool.com for conversion to Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) format.
Features of WizPlan
- user-friendly interface, with little burden on complex tasks and easy-to-learn soft keys
- different drawing modes, straight line drawing and freehand sketching capability
- selectable snap-on grid size and color
- selectable line thickness and color
- objects can be filled with different line width/color
- color and alpha selection from menu of six standard colors or from pallet
- single-point circle drawing, with capability to transpose center and circumference
- continuous (polyline, i.e. point-to-point designated) drawing for straight lines and circles
- rectangle (includes square) drawing by diagonal
- select mode to form curves, change line color and width, trim/extend lines, move objects
- mirror (flip horizontally or vertically)
- rotate objects by 90 deg in both directions
- copy/paste, duplicate object(s)
- input (metric) dimensions via wheel widget; activate and deactivate dimensions layer
- select which dimensions you want to view (measured/unmeasured/all)
- text insertion at any point on the sketch, with or without pointer
- ability to change text color, size and position (text stays always horizontal)
- deselect function
- undo function
- pan and zoom
- save file and autosave on exit/stop and workfile change
NOTE: please don't use hardware acceleration to prevent incorrect drawing.
You can create and edit such graphic objects as:
- Polyline (polygone)
- Bezier curve
- Custom objects
NOTE: please try FREE demo version (Schematic Demo) before purchase.
Another features available in full version:
- Custom object editor
- Export / Import custom objects
- Rotate custom objects
- Export workspace to JPG, PNG, SVG or PDF (beta)
- Undo last action
Editing objects performed by interaction with a device touch screen.
How to use:
- Single touch - adds an object or vertex / selects the object
- Double-tap - unselects the object
- Long press - Show context menu of a selected object
- Pinch in / pinch out - scales the workspace
How to work with custom objects: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PdPOe_DlKPvsYnLQvdOmOFlvjXUSgTOcgRprkpx0Qa0/pub
Diodes&Thyristors by Nikolay Pyatnitsyn
Switches by Nikolay Pyatnitsyn
Transistors by Nikolay Pyatnitsyn
Vacuum tubes by Nikolay Pyatnitsyn
Valves for piping, piping accessories' and other by Michael Moss
Pneumatic by Michael Moss
Note: you can send me your own libraries to be published here.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions: email@example.com
tags: schematic, diagram, circuit, graphic, CAD, scheme
And more line widths! And background colors!
Jot down ideas, sketch plans, or just doodle! Draw shapes and erase them just like a real whiteboard. Add detail to your drawing using pan and zoom. The simple toolbar interface is a snap to use and makes drawing quick and easy.
Share your work via email, picture message (MMS), bluetooth, Evernote, Catch, etc. Export you drawings to PNG, JPG, or SVG.
• 4 shapes (freehand, line, rectangle, circle)
• 16 colors (both shapes and background)
• 8 line widths
• pan and zoom
• save, open, and delete files
• infinite undo
• share and export
• install on SD card
Designed for Android Tablets, but works equally well on Smart Phones.
Let us know what features are important to YOU!
In additional to the features in ad version, the diagram limit is waived. Users can save unlimited number of diagram. All ads are removed. Export SVG (NO IMPORT SVG from MS Visio!), Import and Export XML file are enabled. You can now backup your diagram files with XML. SVG can be opened in MS Visio for further editing. The export diagrams will remove our app signature as well.
Usage: Flow Chart, Mind Map, Tree Diagram, etc
- More setting like canvas, gesture color, rubbish bin position, gesture response time, etc
- Grid line can be displayed
- More styles in an Arrow
- Multi-language support on shape's text field
For upgrading to Smart Diagram Pro, users can export project to XML in Free version and import it to Pro version. We cannot share projects between Free and Pro because this may cause security problems.
Support Android 2.1 or above. App tested on Samsung Galaxy S, Nexus 1, Motorola Droid. Other devices may not support gestures operation.
- Infinite canvas (pan, zoom, or rotate)
- Infinite layers and unique layer options: split, merge, flip, duplicate, and perspective transformation
- Five types of symmetry: horizontal, vertical, angular, radial, and kaleidoscopic
- Infinite undo and redo system
- A relative menu system designed for speed painting
- Import images from your gallery, camera, or the web
- Special Effects include four types of blurring, inner or outer shadowing, and embossing
- A fluid interface fully optimized for touchscreen devices
- Path editing and a unique pen tool
- Save as JPEG or PNG (with background or without background), or PSD
- Export images as large as 100 megapixels
- Export path data to SVG for editing in your favorite graphics editor
- Export design to Infinite Painter
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices, assign functions for the finger, the stylus, and for the hardware
*** The Full Version is ad-free and allows you to save images as PNG, PSD, or SVG. ***
All notes are saved in non-proprietary formats on the sd-card
Text notes and checklists
Drawings, handwriting, photos
Alarms and reminders
Long click on notes to rename, move, delete folders and notes
Set priority and home-screen shortcuts
Save email lists
Please send us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Organize notes in folders and sub-folders
Text notes, checklists, drawings, audio recordings, calendar
All notes are saved in non-proprietary formats on the sd-card
Rename, move, delete folders and notes
Encrypt drawings and notes with secure AES-256
This app takes advantage of Android's voice recognition capability. Being nearly deaf, sometimes there are words and phrases that I just cannot understand no matter how many times they are repeated. I had people write them down on paper, but now they just speak into my phone and the words appear.
I have found I use T-Scribe for many other functions - remembering names, phone numbers, and appointments. I also use the quick "copy to clipboard" ability to preload words and phrases (my email addess for example) for pasting into other apps.
The latest version also lets you change the text font size.
Supported file types:
• Portable Document Format (.PDF)
• XML Paper Specification (.XPS)
• PostScript (.PS, .EPS)
• Rich Text Format (.RTF)
• Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
• Excel (.XLS, .XLSX)
• PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX)
• Apple Pages (.PAGES)
• OpenDocument Text (.ODT)
• Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
• Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
• Photoshop (.PSD)
• Illustrator (.AI)
Docs Viewer integrates directly with Android's Internet Browser, Email Clients, File Managers, and apps such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
To try it out, open the Android Internet Browser and look for a PDF (e.g.). Click the link to instantly open the document.
Alternatively, open your Email Client and find a Microsoft Office attachment (e.g.). Tap the file to view it automatically.
If you use Dropbox, tap Share and then Docs Viewer to preview your documents.
There is a 5 MiB limit to files uploaded from your Android device. Files from other sources (Dropbox, etc) can be much larger.
For the best possible experience, Google Drive should be installed.
Write is available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
• move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page's ruling
• reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
• insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
• create handwritten links to bookmarks and websites
• insert images into documents
• cut, copy, paste selection
• unlimited undo/redo jog dial
• continuous scrolling of document
• pressure sensitive drawing on devices with an active stylus or NVIDIA DirectStylus technology
• customize and save pens
• customize page size, color, and ruling
• pages can grow automatically when writing nears edge
• split screen with web browser to take notes from web pages or videos
• HTML/SVG document format viewable in any modern web browser (PDF export also available)
• organize documents with folders
• Internet access for the built-in web browser.
• Write to SD card - documents are stored in /sdcard/styluslabs/write/
Problems? Feature requests? Email: email@example.com
* Predefined room shapes as well as free drawing of a room shape with S-Pen, mouse or touch.
* Symbols: doors, windows, furniture, electrical, fire survey.
* Cloud synchronization to automatically backup (unlimited storage) and share plans between devices (purchased, 3 days free trial)
* Export as image (free with watermark); DXF, SVG (purchased).
* Supports metric and imperial unit systems.
Create 1D Barcodes, that can be shared, e-mailed, exported or saved in a number of popular barcode formats. build up a list of saved barcodes that can be accessed at the touch of a button.
Export and Share barcodes as PNG, JPG, SVG* or HTML5** files to your gallery or SD card in a number of different sizes (size and formats are selectable in the settings menu). Amaze you friends and co-workers by sharing your barcode via e-mail/ Facebook/ Google+ and other sharing and social sites.
Supported barcode formats:
• European Article Number (EAN) 8 & 13 (with 2 and 5 digit additions)
• Universal Product Code (UPC-A and UPC-E)
• Code 39 (aka Alpha39, Code 3 of 9, Code 3/9, Type 39, USS Code 39, or USD-3)
• Code 128
• International Standard Book Number (ISBN)
• MSI - Modified Plessey (with mod10/11/1010/1011 & no check digits)
• ITF - Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF & ITF-14)
Fully customisable barcodes, including item description with a number of different display styles, customisable background and bar colours & an option to show or hide the human readable barcode number.
Automatically determines the barcode format biased on the text entered by the user, this can be overridden by the user, allowing specific barcode formats to be used.
Automatically calculate EAN, ISBN and UPC barcode check digits, making it simple to create valid in-store local codes for promotional, discounted or weighted items (EAN, UPC or ISBN barcode type must be selected).
Export and Share your entire saved barcodes list as HTML** (with and without barcode images) or CSV (Comma-Separated Values).
Import CSV files containing barcode data or send barcodes from other apps for quick and convenient barcode creation, barcodes can also be scanned into the app if your device has the ZXing barcode scanner installed. (Available for free on the Google play store)
Display barcodes full screen***, swapping between saved barcodes with the swipe of your finger allowing for easy full screen barcode navigation.
Widget support allows you to display barcodes on your devices home screen* (fully re-sizable in Android 4.0 and above)
View the user guide at https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0_7Plo2iBG8c1p6Vnl6ZjBnMWs/edit?usp=sharing
Please send bugs and feature suggestions to the e-mail address below, including details of the barcode you were trying to create if appropriate.
* SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) images can be imported into Adobe Illustrator and other compatible graphics applications and scaled to any size without losing quality. (May require an SVG Viewer to view on Android devices)
** HTML barcodes can be viewed in any modern web browser that supports SVG graphics tested with Internet Explorer 9, and the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox and Safari) - They are not compatible with IE 5 to 8.
*** Barcodes may not be scanable when displayed on devices, been able to scan the barcode on-screen depends on the type of barcode scanner been used and the device the barcode is displayed on, devices with bright/ high gloss screen can not, in general be scanned with standard supermarket scanners.
Write to external storage - required to export the barcodes to the SD Card.
Sign documents and get signatures quickly and easily from your Android device. A must-have app that will save you time and eliminate the need to print, fax or mail documents and forms for signature. Once you've tried it, you'll wonder how you ever got along without it!
* Featured in USA Today, WSJ, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, Ubergizmo *
* Rated a Top Productivity Tablet App *
* Featured App by AT&T, HTC, and Motorola *
Safe, secure and legally binding, DocuSign empowers you to sign documents and get signatures from anyone, anywhere, whether they happen to be standing right next to you or are halfway around the globe.
DocuSign is the most widely used eSignature platform, trusted by millions of people who have DocuSigned in 180 countries around the world.
Already have a DocuSign account? No problem; DocuSign's Mobile Application allows you to access your current account on the go.
HUNDREDS OF WAYS TO USE DOCUSIGN
• Send contracts, invoices and work orders for signature.
• Sign school forms and permission slips.
• Sign and fill out insurance forms (health, renters, home, auto, personal . . . )
• Review and approve project estimates, POs and change orders.
• Sign lease and rental agreements.
• Authorize direct deposit and change of address.
• Sign your new-job offer letter and paperwork.
• Find solutions for every department: HR, finance, sales, purchasing, legal.
You can sign any document for FREE directly from your device; no pen or paper required. Supports multiple formats (PDF, images, Microsoft documents and more.)
• Fill out forms and templates.
• Create and adopt a signature (multiple color and formats.)
• Access and import documents from multiple sources.
• Complete face-to-face signing with multiple signers.
• Import documents directly from email.
You can electronically send documents for signature and manage the documents you send.
• Send documents to multiple people to sign.
• Complete face-to-face signing with multiple signers.
• No more printing, scanning, or faxing send requests for signature and completed document directly from the app (email, Evernote, Box, Google drive, and more.)
• Get notified when documents have been signed and completed.
• Receive five free sends when you sign up!
Access and store all your files & documents instantly and securely.
• Store files for free (signed documents automatically store in the cloud).
• Save completed documents to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, Box or Salesforce account.
• Open signed documents in other applications.
Choose the solution trusted by banks and law firms. Get enterprise-grade security in the palm of your hand.
• Legally binding; complies with the eSign Act.
• Complete audit trail; see who signed when and where.
• Documents are encrypted; more secure than paper.
• Only eSignature app that tamper-proofs documents.
• DocuSign eSignature platform is ISO 27001 SSAE16-compliant.
MANAGE YOUR ONLINE IDENTITY
• Create your personal eSignature (multiple color and formats).
• Customize ID card; photo, name, title, company, address, phone number.
• Customize privacy settings.
• PDF’s, Word Documents, Images, PDF Forms, Templates
• Import and Export from Evernote, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive
• DocuSign Personal, Professional, Workgroup, and Real Estate plans.
DocuSign is available for: Desktop, Tablet and mobile devices
Mobile platforms: Android, iOS and Windows 8
Web: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer
Supported accessories: HTC Scribe Pen
More information about eSignature and ESIGN compliance: http://www.docusign.com/company/customer-partner-trust