Download notes in you android phone using usb cable, you have a mini office in hand where you can share your notes quickly. Share notes by email, sms, hangout, evernote and more.
Make their presentations on paper, then record as a video.
Share as a video directly to google+ or facebook. The full version has no watermark.
Need a microusb otg adapter to connect the device to phone or tablet. See the video.
There is an application made for slow devices.For good performance, I suggest at least a dual core.
Compatible with pagasus devices (based in Pegasus Technologies):
- Business Note Writer
- Digital Scribe
- ePens Mobile Note Taker
- EzCool Note Taker
- Fujitsu Siemens Mobile Note taker
- GeneralKeys MobilePro
- Globiswon G-Pen
- GPen 100C
- GPen 200N
- i-note Mobile Note Taker
- IOGear Digital Scribe
- Mobile Digital Scribe
- Mobile NoteTaker
- Mobile Pro
- Nex Concepts Mobile Notetaker
- Odys Graphic Pen
- YiFang Note Taker
and others, test you self and send email to me.
Obs1: To clarify the function, the previous name "Pegasus4Android" was changed to "PegasusNotes4Android".
Obs2: Need external SD card.
Obs3: User support in http://appforum.reboucas.net/index.php?board=4.0
All notes are saved in non-proprietary formats on the sd-card
Text notes and checklists
Drawings, handwriting, photos
Alarms and reminders
Long click on notes to rename, move, delete folders and notes
Set priority and home-screen shortcuts
Save email lists
Please send us your feedback to email@example.com
Organize notes in folders and sub-folders
Text notes, checklists, drawings, audio recordings, calendar
All notes are saved in non-proprietary formats on the sd-card
Rename, move, delete folders and notes
Encrypt drawings and notes with secure AES-256
- High quality video.
- Create Amazing Stop Motion videos.
- Customizable frame rate
- Fast video exporting powered by a native C++ render engine.
- Simple and fun to use.
Thanks for all the reviews and kind words that Motion received lately. As the sole developer for this project, I really appreciate every feedback. If you are interested to test and provide feedback for the next version of Motion (Music/Sound support, better camera, Motion player and more) please join Motion camera Beta tester G+ group using this link: http://goo.gl/pZ1ce8
WritePad features 4th generation handwriting recognition technology which supports practically any handwriting style, including cursive (script), print, and mixed. The software analyzes pen strokes written in the designated WritePad area, then converts those pen strokes into text and sends the recognized text to the target application. While many handwriting recognition tools for smartphones and tablets leave users frustrated with the app’s inability to correctly interpret their handwriting, WritePad’s state-of-the-art handwriting recognition software will adapt and learn the user’s style of writing.
Key WritePad features:
- Advanced multilingual handwriting recognition engine supports 11 languages, including Danish, Dutch, English (UK and US), Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Swedish, and Spanish.
- Integration with any application allowing text input, such as email, SMS, notes, word processing, and others.
- Statistical analyzer, which improves overall handwriting recognition quality by addressing common recognition errors. If this feature is enabled, WritePad will learn the user’s own handwriting style.
- Customizable auto-corrector, which automatically fixes common spelling and recognition errors.
- Editable user dictionary to improve recognition of custom words and names not included in the main dictionary.
- Built-in full keyboard with autocomplete; if needed, users can switch between keyboard and handwriting with a single touch of a button.
- Four basic recognition modes: cursive/mixed or print for general text entry; Numeric for entering numbers and phone numbers; and Internet for entering email addresses and URLs.
- Built-in calculator, enabling users to write simple equations such as "22.3+15.66=" and WritePad will calculate the result.
- Letter shape selector allows users to further improve recognition quality by disabling unused letter shapes.
WritePad Handwriting Recognition Tutorial:
WritePad User's Guide:
This app takes advantage of Android's voice recognition capability. Being nearly deaf, sometimes there are words and phrases that I just cannot understand no matter how many times they are repeated. I had people write them down on paper, but now they just speak into my phone and the words appear.
I have found I use T-Scribe for many other functions - remembering names, phone numbers, and appointments. I also use the quick "copy to clipboard" ability to preload words and phrases (my email addess for example) for pasting into other apps.
The latest version also lets you change the text font size.
Papyrus allows you to take handwritten notes on your Android device using either an active pen (e.g. Samsung S Pen), passive stylus, or your finger. The vector graphics engine keeps your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device, while the simple and intuitive user interface allows you to take notes quickly and efficiently!
We'd love to hear your feedback and feature requests at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/M6gKK)
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note
• Tool Pack - Adds a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Services - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
• Take notes naturally with a pen on active-pen enabled devices
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus (non-active pen)
• Vector graphics engine
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Multiple paper types and sizes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Image import, crop, and resize
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, and other services
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
Active Pen Device Exclusive Features
• Pressure sensitive pen for more natural writing
• Use pen side button to select pen strokes without having to switch tools
• Use pen side button for quick flick gestures (undo/redo and tool/color popups)
• Choose primary and secondary side button options
• Use pen eraser to quickly and naturally erase writing
Active Pen Device support includes
• HTC Flyer, HTC Jetstream, HTC EVO View 4G (HTC Scribe Pen)
• Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet
• Samsung Galaxy Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8.0, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014 Edition, and Note Pro (S Pen)
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
An explanation of each permission required by Papyrus can be seen here: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the bug.
Papyrus is a product of Steadfast Innovation, LLC. Our mission is to provide products and services that make the most of the latest advancements in technology. We are committed to providing the best experience to our customers. We would love to hear from you!
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
Scribble Companion Lite has been designed specifically for the HTC Flyer. I’m a full time college student and while using the notes app for the HTC Flyer I didn’t like the keyboard always popping up. This is a very simple application designed to complement the current stylus applications. I made this for myself and found it to be useful so I decided to share with everyone else in hopes that they would too. It has 1 paper style currently, note pad and 1 color paper. However the Pro version also has drawing, graph paper and 8 other colors. Also Pro has the ability to select backgrounds from the SD CARD. Click the pen while the app is open then begin writing!
If you would like to see updates or additions to the app please feel free to email me at email@example.com
Your Input can make this better!
TAGS: HTC EVO VIEW, HTC FLYER, SCRIBE
★ability to use your pics as Canvases
★A predefined section to view all drawings you have made.
★Ability to Draw on Canvases without the dedicated pen
-note- This app is compatible with All devices.
Allows you to draw on unique canvases never available before, simply choose a canvas and start drawing.
This application brings you a library of canvas to choose from. And use with your HTC flyer drawing Jetsream and Samsung galaxy tablet.. Canvases for scribbling or to scribble using the scribble pen specifically for your HTC flyer, Jetsream or Samsung galaxy tablet.
**A huge library of canvases to choose from...
**Includes canvases that look just like the real thing..
**Includes canvases for -note taking-**
**And more. have fun :)
**Compatible with all devices!!
***pls fell-free to email me with any issues you have with the app**
** Support on ThinkPad Tablet, Samsung Galaxy note HTC Jetstream and HTC Flyer.
It allows you to draw with the HTC flyer, jetstream and samsung galaxy stylus on unique canvases. And to push your magic pen and drawing capabilities to the limit :)
Instructions: choose a canvas
take a snapshot
**more brushes coming soon**
Tags: HTC flyer, jetsream, HTC jetsream scribble, sketch, draw, tablet draw, stylus drawing, htc, paint flyer, paint, magic pen, Drawing Canvas, Sketch Pad, samsung galaxy stylus, samsung galaxy drawing. #HTC flyer #jetsream #Samsung Galaxy note #HTCjetsream #scribble #sketch, draw #tablet draw #stylus drawing #htc #paint flyer #magic pen #Drawing Canvas #Sketch Pad #samsung galaxy stylus #samsung drawing #
Scan-to-Login™ facilitates the online registration and login process immensely. Complete your profile and you will be able to register at a website just by scanning the Zapper-enabled QR Code on the registration page and your registration details will automatically populate. To login, simply scan the Zapper-enabled QR Code at their site. No more usernames and passwords to remember. No more long and repetitive registration forms to complete. Just scan the QR Code on your computer or tablet screen to register and login. Also, if you want to buy something from the site just scan the QR Code on the payment screen and Zapper™ takes care of the rest!
Scan-to-Pay™ allows you the convenience of paying your bills by simply scanning a Zapper-enabled QR Code on a bill / invoice whether it’s paper or online. With your profile completed and your payment method entered, you can quickly and securely pay your bills, by scanning the QR Code on your paper bill or on your computer/tablet screen. There is no need to re-enter your personal or payment details each time. Just a Zap and you’re done! You will receive a print-ready confirmation email once your payment has been processed as well as a confirmation message on your phone’s screen. Scan-to-Pay™ is simple, secure and convenient.
The Zapper™ app is designed and supported by leading technologists with a wealth of experience in mobile technology, payment processing as well as risk and fraud management.
THE LATEST VERSION’S FEATURES INCLUDE:
- *NEW* Scan-to-Login™ service: Zapper's proprietary technology, allows you to create a Zapper™ profile which can be used to Register, Login & Purchase with participating websites
- *NEW* Scan-to-Pay™ service: Scan Bill Payment QR Codes from participating merchants for a seamless payment experience
- *NEW* “Inbox” and “Feedback” options. Receive important updates & give feedback directly to Zapper’s support team using in-app messaging
- *SECURITY* USSD codes are never opened automatically, preventing remote wipe attacks of your device
- *UI* Tactile feedback to confirm a successful scan
Zapper™ is a top class QR and Barcode scanner with a focus on the features necessary to make your registration, login and payment experience on web-sites simple, fast and as hassle-free as possible.
HOW TO SCAN QR & BARCODES:
- Launch the Zapper™ application from your device’s home page
- Zapper™ will automatically open in the ‘Scan’ tab
- Click on the light-bulb in the lower section of the Scan Screen to activate the flash of your device in low light conditions
- Hold your device in front of the QR / barcode image to be scanned and align your device so that the image fits into the Scan Screen tab
** Be sure that you are not holding the phone too close or too far from the code you are trying to scan
** You can also set cross-hairs in the Settings section, which work as a guideline for when you scan a QR or barcode
- Zapper™ will then decode the QR Code or barcode, and display the results to you
- Depending on what was scanned and the results displayed, you can register, login or pay for goods / services as well as search for, and shop for retail products
- Smart Actions allow you to add contacts or events to your device, or even search a location, and find it with Maps
- There are many different possibilities for you to scan, simply find a QR Code / barcode, scan it and select one of the options
- 'QR Code' is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
- QR Codes ARE NOT recommended for use with confidential/secret information.
- Zapper™ uses ZXing library. Apache License 2.0.