Angelina and her friends are going to throw a super surprise birthday party for their teacher, Ms. Mimi. But when things go very, very wrong, what will they do? Read along with this interactive story to see how Ms. Mimi’s birthday party ends up. As with all Speakaboos stories, animation, read-along text and touch-screen interactions are included to improve reading comprehension.
Find this and other great interactive stories in the Speakaboos storybook library: http://m.onelink.me/5f886df6. Each of the 150+ premium titles in the Speakaboos library is kid tested and designed to motivate children to read more. Providing a wide variety of high-interest topics helps children discover stories around their personal interests and keep them engaged with reading.
- Motivates reading by engaging kids with text, improving comprehension, and building confidence.
- Stories & songs for children of all ages including nursery rhymes, fables, and fairytales.
- Classic books such as The 3 Little Pigs, Cinderella, Belinda’s Halloween, and Wheels on the Bus.
- Curated library of kid’s favorite topics like princesses, monsters, animals, music, and more!
- Speakaboos storybooks are available anytime, anywhere - via mobile apps and the Web, online or offline.
PARENTS & TEACHERS LOVE SPEAKABOOS FOR THEIR CHILDREN!
- “My 23-month-old daughter and I love to cuddle up and read your stories, especially the ones about fairytales and princesses. Thank you for creating such a fun, kid-friendly, safe experience for pre-schoolers!” - Ashley B., KY
- “My 5-year-old son is a reluctant reader, but Speakaboos stories on monsters and animals have really engaged him and he wants to read more books as a result! He also loves singing along with the nursery rhymes” - Karen D., CA
- “My children love Speakaboos. I teach Kindergarten and this is a great educational resource for our reading center and storytime. We recently did a lesson on Aesop’s Fables and Speakaboos was perfect!” - Lisa E., NC
PRAISE FROM EDUCATORS AND MEDIA
- Awarded National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval.
- Received an A+ from Education World.
- Named “one of the great websites” by the American Library Association.
- Described as an “impressive,” “indispensable,” and “valuable” resource for learning and literacy by Parenting, Kidscreen and Publisher’s Weekly.
- "Speakaboos will be a very handy tool while traveling. We have put in quite a bit of air and car time this summer and it doesn’t take long before our active preschooler gets bored watching back to back movies. Speakaboos offers a good, more interactive alternative." (GeekMom).
SPEAKABOOS BUILDS AND SUPPORTS LITERACY FOR CHILDREN
Speakaboos’ educational methodology encourages literacy and learning by focusing on high-interest stories and contextual interactivity, as well as through features including:
- Read-along word highlighting, which promotes word recognition among young readers.
- Clickable words so children can hear the way words are pronounced.
- Rich illustrations, sound effects, and music that keeps kids entertained.
- 3 modes of play depending on reading level: Read To Me, Read & Play, Read It Myself.
- If you like Reading Rainbow, Scholastic Storia, FarFaria, Learn with Homer and MeeGenius, you'll love Speakaboos books.
SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS FOR SPEAKABOOS - READ ALONG, SING ALONG STORIES FOR KIDS
- Subscription is offered on a monthly, or yearly basis and gives unlimited access to a rainbow of stories & songs.
- A 1-month subscription costs $4.99 and 12 months costs $49.99 or equivalent local price.
- Payment will be charged to Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription for the Speakaboos library of books will automatically renew.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and may be canceled at any time by going to ‘Account Settings’ after purchase."