Oh no! Percy’s whistle is broken! Join Thomas as he explores the sounds around Sodor to put on a special surprise music show with Percy and his broken whistle. Then explore the sounds that you hear around you and see if you can make a music show of your own. This story, as with all Speakaboos stories, combines animation, read-along text and touch-screen interactions to improve reading comprehension.
Find this and other great interactive stories in the Speakaboos storybook library: http://m.onelink.me/5f886df6. Each of the 200+ premium titles in the Speakaboos library is kid tested and designed to motivate children to read more. Providing a wide variety of high-interest topics helps children discover stories around their personal interests and keep them engaged with reading.
- Motivates reading by engaging kids with text, improving comprehension, and building confidence.
- Stories & songs for children of all ages including nursery rhymes, fables, and fairytales.
- Classic books such as The 3 Little Pigs, Cinderella, Belinda’s Halloween, and Wheels on the Bus.
- Curated library of kid’s favorite topics like princesses, monsters, animals, music, and more!
- Speakaboos storybooks are available anytime, anywhere - via mobile apps and the Web, online or offline.
Parents & Teachers Love Speakaboos for their children!
PRAISE FROM EDUCATORS AND MEDIA
- Awarded National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval.
- Received an A+ from Education World.
- "Speakaboos... makes it easy for kids to learn to read by easing them through different phases: reading stories to them, helping them to follow along with the story as it's read, and finally allowing kids to read on their own," (Appolicious).
- "Speakaboos will be a very handy tool while traveling. We have put in quite a bit of air and car time this summer and it doesn’t take long before our active preschooler gets bored watching back to back movies. Speakaboos offers a good, more interactive alternative." (GeekMom).
SPEAKABOOS BUILDS AND SUPPORTS LITERACY FOR CHILDREN
Speakaboos’ educational methodology encourages literacy and learning by focusing on high-interest stories and contextual interactivity, as well as through features including:
- Read-along word highlighting, which promotes word recognition among young readers.
- Clickable words so children can hear the way words are pronounced.
- Rich illustrations, sound effects, and music that keeps kids entertained.
- 3 modes of play depending on reading level: Read To Me, Read & Play, Read It Myself.
- If you like Reading Rainbow, Scholastic Storia, FarFaria, Learn with Homer and MeeGenius, you'll love Speakaboos books like this wonderful story.