I so love the story line and lore and would rate BS2 5 stars if it were not for the game's requirement to download 'all required game data' (all 3.4 gb of it!!) every time I open the app. Not only does this prevent my progressing through this work of art but it has cause me to incur severe data costs
It constantly freezes at update or downloading its data with getting stuck at some rediculous 1 percent off the completion!!! So I barely got any chance on playing it anyhow somehow. Do not step in it!
Last update has made entire UI tiny on my Galaxy Tab S2. No apparent controls to adjust UI. Makes gameplay and reading text very difficult.
Wow was this worth the money! Most engrossing game I've played in years. You care about characters, choices matter, battles complex and challenging (on hard and normal), visuals beautiful. Only downside: waiting for loading of next scene/battle requires patience of Job, at least with my galaxy S6.
Beautiful game with great ideas and amazing storyline. Controls are pretty awful on a Galaxy S7. Any sort of configuring / battle prep is tedious (SWIPE GOD DAMNIT). Accidentally clicking something can result in 1-2 minute load time. Quite buggy. Sometimes in battle, everything turns black except the acting character. Not sure why it happens, I'm 4 times on that one already. I feel like this game shouldn't be on mobile, I want my money back so I can go buy it on steam lol.
Amazing graphics and story, well-balanced gameplay, choices actually matter. One wrong tactical descision can cost lives.
• Reduced temporary memory allocations during loading
• Changed asset downloading to prefer SD card if available
• Added a new setting to change location of assets
• Updated UI scaling
• Fixed missing Russian, Portuguese, and Spanish subtitles during cutscenes in Survival Mode
• Eyeless cinematic will now play properly
• Limit parallel downloads to prevent excessive memory use
• Fixed some missing/corrupted assets
• Added localizations for settings
★★★★★ “The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played” – IGN ★★★★★