• Frritt-Flacc was the only digital book among the top 10 books of 2016, according to the Unesco Lecture Chair
• Frrit-Flacc is an interactive book that shows how biology can solve the great challenges of the planet!
Download "Frrit-Flacc" to find a universal short story by Jules Verne (translated to English, Spanish, and Portuguese), information on the Sustainable Development Goals - the sustainability goals from United Nations -, science experimentation activities, and reflection and social action activities suggested by experienced teachers and scientists.
"Frrit-Flacc" is an scary short story that proposes a reflection on social difference and poverty by presenting the selfish Dr. Trifulgas - a doctor who only serves the rich - and show what destiny reserved for him.
The engaging narrative, full of interactivity and sound effects that completes the story, invites the youths to reflect on ODS 1 (no poverty) and how biology can collaborate to reduce poverty in the world.
Scientists from Novozymes Latin America created step-by-step instructions for you to make a mini biogas station and turn organic waste into gas or electric energy and SESI PR school teachers (Paraná, Brazil) have created exercises to encourage reflection and social engagement.
Download now to experience this engaging reading, to discover current sustainability information, to do a scientific experiment and to take action in transforming the world!
• 47 youth literary content screens with interactivities
• 14 current sustainability information content screens
• Educational activities created by experienced teachers
• Scientific experiment proposed by experienced scientists
"Frrit-Flacc" is the first app book in the Novozymes New Perspective Collection - a partnership between Novozymes, StoryMax, and SESI PR (Paraná, Brazil), with additional support from the CRBio (Regional Biological Council, Paraná).
Your suggestions and opinions would be greatly appreciated: email@example.com
Your feedback is important to us!
For more tips and news, follow us:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/storymax.me
Blog - http://www.bioblog.com.br