Assemble the traditional costumes of Slovenian Istria
Do you want do know more about traditional costumes in Slovenian Istria between the 19th and 20th Centuries? Join our characters, Juća and Bepo in discovering the costumes tradition and play a game which is fun and educational.
- Usable through graphic menus even if you don’t know app languages (Slovenian or Italian)
- Beautiful author illlustations
- Educational and fun
- For girls and boys
- Drawnings based on historical motifs
- 6 female and 6 male traditional costumes of the Slovenian Istria region
- More than 465.000 combinations possible
- Assemble your own traditional costume.
- You can mix male and female costumes.
- Historical backgrounds
- Screen size automatically adapts
- Possibility to restrict assembling to historically correct costumes or set it free
- Written and sound effect to help you during assembling
- While assempling your costume in free mode you can freely change backgrounds any time
- Assempled costume with background can be saved as hig quality image
- Assembled costume with background can be shared, printed, used as background...
Wanna see more costumes? Suggest.