• REVIEWS FROM THE PRESS
"Dark Quest makes good use of a rather eclectic mix of gameplay ideas"
"We had a blast playing this game who knew wizards could be fun?"
"Dark Quest brings the spirit of classic dungeon crawling boardgame"
"The game offers some solid turn based strategy RPG gameplay"
- Capsule Computers
Dark Quest is a turn based fantasy role playing adventure game where players assume the role of a mighty barbarian on his epic quest to destroy the forces of the evil sorcerer and save the land from evil.
Enter a world of fantasy and adventure: Explore twisted mazes, find hidden doors and fight bloodthirsy orcs!
• Roll the skull of fate and reveal your twisted fate: The evil sorcerer will torment your soul for his own amusment, he will summon you in the sphere of judgement where you will be forced to play a twisted game of death, can you survive his magic?
• Slaughter endless hordes of orcs & undead: Your strength, courage and strategy will be key into wining every battle.
• Trade with the people in the village: Spend the gold you find in your adventures in the village to buy new potions, weapons and spells for your characters.
• Control a party of up to 3 characters each with their own unique abilities: Use the unique strengths of each character and work together to defeat the minions of the evil sorcerer.
•The Barbarian: A powerful character who can bring terror and destruction to all his enemies with his destructive force and skill of sword.
•The Wizard: This character is very weak in close combat but his highly potent spells are capable of altering the outcome of any battle to your favor. Use his powers wisely and you may stand a chance against the hordes of the evil sorcerer.
•The Dwarf: The dungeons are vast and dangerous but with the help of your ally Thorin the Dwarf you have nothing to fear. His quick feet and eye for danger will save you against numerous traps and grave danger!
Become a fan of Dark Quest on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Visit our forums:
Jab, uppercut, slam, and otherwise pummel your way through dungeons full of monsters, branching path choices, rare events, and fragile pottery.
- Unlock and equip many special abilities and Supermoves.
- Ride a dinosaur that shoots lasers out of its mouth.
- Character customization.
- Punch an egg that turns you into a magical gnome.
- Do quests to earn really fancy hats.
- Combo system where you launch enemies into each other from across the map.
- Tablet support!
Punch Quest is a collaboration between Rocketcat Games (Hook Champ, Mage Gauntlet) and Madgarden (Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal).
Brought to Android by Noodlecake Studios.
"A masterpiece of design purity." - EDGE, 9/10
"This is the kind of game you’re going to pass off to your friends and say, 'You’ve gotta check this out.' It’s dangerously addictive." - IGN, 9/10
"Knows exactly what type of game it wants to be and executes on it spectacularly. Merciless difficulty meets brilliant design." - Gamezebo, 5/5
** SBGames 2014: "Best Mobile Game" + "Best Game Design" + "Best Technology" **
Orli, a dwarf miner, and Lumi, his companion fairy, suddenly find that every other dwarf went missing and now need to embark on an epic quest and travel across the dwarven world to unveil this mysterious disappearance. Are you ready to dig into this adventure?
Explore the underground of five ancient continents looking for artifacts that will help Orli discover new clues about the fate of the dwarves. While at it, mine blocks to collect resources and find blueprints to help you craft legendary weapons, armor and equipment. Underground monsters won't make it easy for Orli though, so be ready to face dreadful enemies in your way!
"Mine Quest has an incredible and addictive gameplay for all ages."
"With an amazing quest, this game will keep you entertained for hours. A true dwarven quest!"
"Crafting items has never been so fun!"
• Blades, axes, pickaxes and armor, all that a brave mining dwarf needs
• Mine different ores and gems and forge them into new equipment
• Fight different monsters and enemies
• Find long lost dwarven treasures and rare artifacts
• Bombs to blow stuff up
• Extremely addictive and easy to pick-up gameplay
Are you ready to solve this mystery and discover what happened to the dwarf civilization? Download Mine Quest now and be part of this fantastic adventure!
Please note! This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. Some features and extras mentioned in the description may also have to be purchased for real money.
Initially made for the "Seven Day Roguelike Challenge" the game got a complete overhaul. Pitman will let you die a thousand deaths ... and make your survival especially satisfying!
* RPG - create the hero you want, like a dwarven sorcerer or a powerful warrior
* turnbased - for a tactical course of action
* 3D boardgame style - build the world while playing
* randombased - no game will be like the one before
If you have any bug reports, please don't hesitate to mail us (click on "Pitman Support" and select one of the E-Mail addresses), and tell us the circumstances of your problem.
Take the role of an adventurer that tries their fate in the dark dungeons (and probably dies horribly). Fight monsters, grab loot, horde potions, and level up!
Quest for the Yithidian orb at the darkest depths of the dungeon and attempt to bring it back to the surface. Getting to it may be the easy part.
Levels are randomly generated in each playthrough - you'll never know quite what's around the corner.
* Permadeath - once you're dead, you're dead
* Randomized levels - never the same game twice
* Loot hoarding
* Chunky pixels!
Development log: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=24764.0
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/cuddigan
* Holiday update! All new art and sound.
* New areas!
0.7c / 0.7b
* Fix for audio crash on some devices
* Fix for door crash
* Fix for ladder shading
RPG roguelike dungeon crawl
Explore the large island continent of Montelorne, a land far detached from the mainland, but filled with mystery, danger, and last but not least, adventure. You begin your journey in the small village of Agaria, but once you gain your bearings, you'll find yourself immersed in a world of its own.
Play as one of three of the traditional classes: The sturdy knight, skilled in the art of combat and possessing the ability to wield heavy armour and weapons; the nimble archer, capable of swiftly dispatching a foe from afar or up close with his daggers; the wise mage, master of the elements and capable of utilizing powerful magic spells and summoning abilities to obliterate the enemy.
Whether it's searching for hidden artifacts and treasure, helping the troubled Montelornians with the rising undead armies, or simply exploring the massive world and its many towns, dungeons, and forests, there is no shortage of fun for a bold adventurer to partake of!
NOTE: The game does not currently work with Android Lollipop. We are working on a complete remake of the game in a new engine (which doesn't seem to have this compatibility problem) and are expecting an initial release in February. We are also working on a sequel. Look for updates on the development progress on our Facebook or website.
**Featured at PAX East 2012 in the Boston Indie Showcase**
~~ FEATURES ~~
- Five unique worlds to conquer!
- Over 150 challenges to complete.
- Incredible soundtrack with over 10 original pieces of music!
~~ STORY ~~
Emilio has been cursed and his girlfriend kidnapped! Transformed by dark magic into a jumping bean, you must bounce your way to victory through 50 levels spread over 5 worlds. Can you rescue your one true love and find your missing pet axolotls?
Bean's Quest brings back retro platforming to your Android device with super intuitive controls; touch left or touch right - it's so simple!
~~ CRITICAL RESPONSE ~~
“The graphics are perfectly vibrant, and have just enough of that 16-bit era pixely-ness to them without going overboard. The original soundtrack by Flashygoodness is an excellent pairing, and the controls work great…” ~ TouchArcade
"The graphics are fun, colorful, and a treat to look at." ~ AppAdvice
Awarded MMGN’s App of the Week.
~~ GORGEOUS ART ~~
Beautiful 16-bit stylised artwork fills every stage; shimmering diamonds, sparkling special effects and subtle parallax culminate in a mesmerising view!
~~ MUSIC ~~
Each world has a unique soundtrack by acclaimed composer Flashygoodness.
~~ PHYSICS MAYHEM ~~
Push blocks, spin seesaws, roll boulders, crush enemies and dodge spike-balls! Classic platforming blended with physics puzzles and adorable creatures.
~~ DIAMONDS FOREVER! ~~
Every stage is jam packed with jewels to collect. A guy's gotta surprise his girl when he rescues her, right?
~~ RESCUE THOSE AXOLOTLS! ~~
The evil wizard who cursed you also kidnapped your pet axolotls - brutal! There's one hidden in every stage, track them down if you can!
~~ ACHIEVE PERFECT JUMP! ~~
Every stage has a perfect jump count. Make it to the end fast enough and you’ll earn the perfect jump badge!
~~ CUSTOMER SUPPORT ~~
If you have any problems playing the game on your device, please contact us first before leaving a bad review. We want to squash any bugs quickly! firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you from the Kumobius team!
XPERIA PLAY Optimized
Slayin will test your skills like no other endless game on the Google Play Store. Don’t get yourself fooled by its charming retro graphics and motivating chiptune soundtrack. In this game, death lurks behind every corner!
Your task sounds all so simple. First choose from one of three heroes: knight, wizard and knave. Then slay as many monsters as possible, while leveling up and getting more powerful equipment and spells along the way. But there’s a catch: once you die, you’re gone for good!
On your journey you will travel through numerous locations and encounter dozens of different monsters and fearsome bosses. Eventually, you will even have to face the giant dragon of legend. But he will not part with his treasure easily. Only the most worthy adventurers will be able to complete this task and become a true hero. Get ready for some slayin!
• World’s first endless action RPG
• Challenging and rewarding
• Pixel perfect retro graphics
• Chiptune soundtrack by Matt Creamer (Retro City Rampage)
• 6 unique playable classes: knight, wizard, knave, archer, tamer and ninja
• Endless loot: tons of weapons, armor and spells
• Face legendary monsters and bosses
• More than a hundred challenging quests to master
• 3 unique game modes
• Compete with your friends on Game Services
It’s mine o’clock, time to dig! Tap the blocks to delve deeper and deeper in your Pocket Mine. Find treasure chests, rare artifacts and trigger explosive chain reactions!
Build your deck of booster cards to reach your maximum digging potential and reach the top of the leaderboards!
Trade with your friends to complete museum collections and get sweet rewards!
The game features awesome music by Jimmy "Big Giant Circles" Hinson (of "Extreme Road Trip 2" fame) and is frequently updated with more content.
== Features ==
* Extremely addictive gameplay
* Build your deck of booster cards to reach your maximum digging potential
* Huge gratifying explosions
* Catchy music that will stay with you all day
* Bombs, dynamite, drills and other crazy power-ups!
* Find long lost treasures and rare artifacts!
* Facebook Achievements and Leaderboards
Tired of competing alone? Join a guild and compete with other players in special time-limited Guild Quests. Is your guild skilled enough to top the global leaderboards?
- An angry herder and his goats.
- Lush green pasture scenery.
- Amazing 2D graphics!!!
- Simple game play provides endless entertainment or frustration depending on how fast you are.
- Online and personal high score tracking. Compete with friends!
How to play:
Drag goats back to their pen (center of the screen) with your finger. Goats will be added every 30 seconds. Speed will increase every 60 seconds. Be mindful of the screen edges; goats will wander off screen after two hits resulting in a lost life. Placing the goats back in their pen will reset the goat’s counter. 250 penned goats will earn you an extra goat life!
for questions, comments, or errors contact us email@example.com
Continued play can cause pain/stiffness in your hands. Stop play if hands start to hurt. Splitting Tens and the folks at Spiro's Quest are not responsible for injuries incurred from the game.
Inspired by the Linux shell your smartphone turns into a hacking terminal. You'll get to know many people and companies - some will be moral and others may be evil. Listen to your knowledge of human nature and trust your technical skills to cope with this thrilling adventure. Perform well enough and you'll be a big boy soon!
Keep your feet on the ground and be prepared at all times! As you infiltrate your enemies danger's all around you. You'll need to pass several challenges and minigames to become the winner in the end. If you're keeping your eyes open you gonna find some hidden information which distracted hackers will miss! Hacker's Quest offers a medal system, therefore you can earn achievements by mastering the quest.
* Hacker's Quest is a virtual offline adventure. Playing this game will not teach you hacking. The entire computer environment is simulated. No real computers are hacked and we do not advocate hacking or other forms of cyber crime. Prior knowledge of Linux or computer technology is not required.