You love Salmigondis on Radio-Canada and Télé-Québec and you want to explore its colourful world? Come and play! You’ll have the privilege of experiencing the amusing games of every friendly character in Salmigondis!
Salmigondis is 7 FREE, different, hilarious games, full of surprises that will appeal to both girls and boys, from 5 to 7 years old. Pure fun for everyone and everyone’s liking!
On the program
- Végane the superhero and her robot Pixelle invite you into their video game. Come and help them reach their asteroid while avoiding evil monsters.
- Think carefully and be quick to put out the flames when you join Hercules, the elite rescuer, on a thrilling mission.
- Prepare frighteningly good sandwiches for every Salmigondis character with chef Baragouin the plush toy monster!
- In Crinoline the ballerina’s closet, you’ll find more than just princess dresses: choose her clothes and watch her reactions... They could be explosive!
- Shazam!! With the hilarious metamorphosis spells of Liliwatt the witch doll, have fun transforming your own face, your friend’s, your grandmother’s, Salmigondis characters’… and why not, even your cat’s!
- To make their treasure bigger, pirates Math and Filou have stolen many objects in Salmigondis. They think they’ve hidden them very well... You, matey, can you find them?
- Djingo the cowboy loves music! Choose a beautiful melody and play it on the piano. Musical pieces from the series are there to be heard for the young music lovers who are sure to develop their sense of rhythm.
And there’s more...
A short video clip, that changes daily, welcomes you at every visit. Each time, you’ll meet your favourite characters... just like on TV!
Did your child enjoy our app? Could you please take a minute to rate it? Our team would greatly appreciate it!
About the Show
Salmigondis TELLS... the incredible adventure of toys that were abandoned, forgotten or rejected. On a stormy night, in extraordinary and inexplicable circumstances, they became HUMAN! Delightful, hilarious humans! Nine characters who now live together in a parallel universe where they have each recreated their very own world.
Imagine a ballerina, who is a bit of a diva, who would like to be a princess in a fairy tale, an elite rescuer who is TOO eager, and a witch who rocks! Add a clumsy cowboy, a friendly monster, a video game superhero and her “robot” sidekick, as well as a slightly grumpy pirate and his slow-witted matey!
It’s not easy living in a ragtag world like Salmigondis. Thankfully, in Salmigondis, humour triumphs over all conflicts!
We should mention that a grand mission brings these characters together. This is all thanks to Végane, the super heroine who created the Salmitronic, an amazing machine that has the power to detect toys in distress in the world of children. As soon as she hears the Salmitronic’s signal, Végane takes off and recovers the toy, which everyone then carefully repairs so they can return it to the children with the help of the extraordinary machine. This “toy” mission is the greatest leitmotif of Salmigondis’ inhabitants. Nothing makes them happier than hearing the laughter of children who receive the toys to which they gave a second life!
Salmigondis, a series of 24-minute episodes, broadcast on Radio-Canada and Télé-Québec.