Valid for Singapore only.
Tested from Gingerbread 2.3.6, ICS 4.0.4 to KitKat 4.4.
Please let me know if you have any errors. Thanks!
1) A zoomable, scrollable map-based display
2) TravelWise alerts
3) Current trafﬁc conditions on Utah’s freeways and major surface streets
4) Lists of accidents, road construction activities, and other hazards
5) Special events that affect trafﬁc (sports events, etc.)
6) Current road weather conditions and road weather forecasts
7) Seasonal road closure status
8) Closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images
9) Electronic roadway sign messages
UDOT's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) uses technology to save lives, time, and money. It is a computer-controlled system designed to monitor and manage trafﬁc ﬂow on freeways and major surface streets. System components include CCTV cameras, electronic roadway signs, trafﬁc speed and volume sensors, pavement sensors, and weather sensors.
โปรแกรม The Traffic เป็นโปรแกรมสำหรับการรายงานสภาพจราจรแบบ real-time ซึ่งรับข้อมูลมาจากกล้อง IP camera ที่ได้ติดตั้งไว้ตามจุดต่างๆ ที่มองเห็นถนนและสภาพการจราจร ผู้ใช้งานรับข้อมูลในรูปแบบวีดีโอของภาพปัจจุบัน ทำให้ได้ข้อมูลที่ถูกต้องทันสมัยมากกว่า
Over 10,000 cameras from 170 cities and metropolitan areas.
Try the full featured application for one full month. Just pay a $4.99 yearly subscription after that.
See cameras in a convenient grid format, or right on the map. Create your own groups of favorite cameras for easy access. See cameras at your current location.
Use it on your daily commute, or when you travel. Know traffic conditions in advance.
Live traffic camera images are set to automatically refresh at the fastest rate available from the provider, as fast as every 2 seconds.
Camera database maintained and provided by TrafficLand. New cameras added every day.
Our sleek crowd-sourced traffic app helps make your drive easier. See an incident along your route? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature. Sign up to get traffic alerts! We’ll send you notifications or email alerts when there are issues that will impact your drive. Check turn by turn driving directions within the Trip Report screen for those times when you are traveling to an unfamiliar place.
Beat the Traffic’s Smart Route is a re-routing feature that helps save you time. Customized to your route, Smart Route appears when there’s a better alternate route available based on real-time road conditions.
For full app functionality, register a free account and personalize your app with routes and trips that matter to you.
Over 2 million users have Beat the Traffic on their phone. Download Beat the Traffic and Get there sooner.
• Register for free to fully personalize your app
• Get estimated travel time, traffic flow, incidents and traffic cameras all on one screen
• Full map view gives you a quick snap shot of traffic flow, incidents, traffic cameras and weather
• Newly added push notification traffic alerts
• Newly added text directions provide turn by turn instructions
• Re-routing with ‘Smart Route’ provides you the best alternate route
• Report incidents to fellow drivers
• Watch real-time traffic reports live from our in-studio Traffic Specialists*
Our team is continually working to give you the best. Email your feedback and suggestions anytime at email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you! Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @Beat_Traffic.
*Traffic report videos are currently only available for the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area.
View all the latest traffic information for all incidents and roadworks, or filter by just the roads you are interested in, and even show it on a map so you can see exactly where it is. All presented cleanly and simply with no fuss.
This app can automatically download the latest alerts hourly and notify you if one of your roads has an alert that you need to be aware of. This app is everything you need to beat the traffic!
* Instant information on incidents and roadworks all over the UK, direct from the UK Highways Agency.
* Shows a map of the exact location of the incident.
* Alerts you if there is an incident on one of your selected roads.
* Quickly and easily see all incidents on any roads in the UK.
If you like this app, please leave a rating! If you have any problems, queries or suggestions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. All my apps come with no-quibble money back guarantee.
"RTA Live Traffic NSW provides enhanced traffic information; giving you up-to-the minute news of incidents and conditions that affect your journey." - RTA
- Live traffic information
- Major incidents
- Traffic hazard information such as roadwork, special events and emergencies, such as bushfires and floods.
- Bi-directional traffic flows on major NSW State roads that show if traffic is light, medium or heavy.
- Variable Message Signs showing real-time traffic messages that are displayed on electronic road signs.
This traffic region starts from the Sydney Harbour Bridge and extends to Alfords Point and Taren Point Bridges in the south. It covers the Sydney CBD, and the eastern suburbs of Watsons Bay to La Perouse. It also covers the inner western suburbs bounded by Lidcombe and Strathfield
This traffic region starts at the Sydney Harbour Bridge and extends north to the Hawkesbury River Bridge at Brooklyn. It includes the Northern Beaches suburbs of Manly to Palm Beach. In the north west the region is bounded by Castle Hill and Ryde
This traffic region is bounded by Liverpool and Sylvania to the north to Waterfall and Appin to the south. It extends from Kurnell and the Royal National Park in the east to Warragamba and Picton in the west
This traffic region covers Bankstown, Auburn and Parramatta and stretches as far west as the lower Blue Mountains, including Katoomba and Mulgoa. It is bounded by Sackville and the Wollami National Park in the north west and extends as far south as Cabramatta
Regional NSW - North
This traffic region starts north of the Hawkesbury River Bridge at Brooklyn and extends as far north as Tweed Heads and the Queensland border. It covers the Central Coast and extends to Wisemans Ferry in the south. The area is bounded by Gunnedah and Merriwa in the west and includes the towns of Grafton, Armidale and Tamworth
Regional NSW - South
This traffic region is bounded by the South Australian border and Wentworth in the west to Bega and Batemans Bay in the east. The region extends as for south as Deniliquin and the Victorian border and as far north as Helensburgh and Abercrombie. The region includes the towns of Griffith, Young and Wollongong
Regional NSW - West
This traffic region is bounded by Broken Hill and the South Australian border to the west to Mudgee and the Blue Mountains in the east. This region extends as far north as Tibooburra and the Queensland border and as far south as Cowra and Marsden. The region includes the towns of Dubbo, Parkes and Bourke
This app contains traffic information for NSW (Australia) only.
The accuracy or suitability of the Data is not verified and it is provided on an “as is” basis.
The data for this application is sourced directly from: RTA Live Traffic NSW
It is illegal in all Australian states and territories to use a hand-held mobile phone while driving.
This app provides you with live updates about traffic incidents and access to live traffic cameras from the Transport Management Centre (TMC).
• Latest traffic information for Sydney and Regional NSW including incidents, major events, fires, floods, alpine conditions and roadworks.
• Access to live traffic cameras with images updated every 60 seconds.
• View incidents and cameras near your current location using maps or in a text list.
• Save your favourite routes, and set up scheduled alerts to notify you of incidents on your routes.
• View current travel times for M1, M4 and M7.
• Save your favourite cameras for quick access, and swipe between them to check traffic conditions before you start your journey.
The Transport Management Centre (TMC) monitors and manages the 18,000km NSW State road network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The TMC uses advanced monitoring, communication and traffic management systems to respond to and clear traffic incidents as quickly as possible, improve consistency of journey times, and provide the public with quality up-to-date information.
Our aim is to help motorists make the best possible travel decisions that will, in turn, contribute to the safe and efficient management of our roads.
We're committed to ensuring that Live Traffic NSW meets the needs of travellers in NSW, and your feedback is essential. If you have any ideas, suggestions for improvement or questions about the app, please contact us by using the feedback form within the app.
Key features include:
- See your location on the map with nearby incidents
- Sort traffic incidents and construction based on your distance from them
- View incidents on specific Interstates
- See gas prices for nearby gas stations
- See nearby police activty
MY-Traffic is a community traffic monitoring for Malaysian. It has features :
- Graphical way to view road incidents data extracted from PLUS and LLMTraffic
- LIVE traffic cam from PLUS and LLM (Lembaga Lebuhraya Malaysia)
- Statistics Reports (Accident, Roadblock & Speed Traps statistics)
- User can contribute their traffic incidents and this incident will automatically alerted other traffic users.
- Each incidents contributed will be rated "Helpful" or "Not Helpful" by other users to make sure it's a reliable
- User with most rated reliable incident will be appeared in "Top Contributor" hall of fame.
Latest in version 0.8.5
- Migrated to the new server for data stability
- Added zoom feature in Traffic Cam
Keyword : trafik, traffic jam, jalan, malaysia, google map, traffic map, traffic congestion,kuala lumpur,traffic cam, live camera, kl traffic cam,plus traffic, llmtrafik
Promo background image is used with owner permission http://sergey1984.deviantart.com/
- access to more than 100 traffic cameras on the highways
- latest speed(km/h) and flow(veh/h) of the vehicle
- real-time speed & flow graph of the last 24 hours
- traffic congestion level by color
- search by location, region, or road name
- view cctv/speed/road
** Traffic Data provided by Bureau of Highway Safety, Department of Highways (DOH)**
* Live Traffic Cameras from all around New Zealand, including cities such as Auckland, Hamilton,Christchurch, Wellington, Tauranga and Dunedin.
* Homescreen with 4 webcam shortcuts
* Congestion information for each webcam (if available)
* Map view showing cameras location
* Supports moving to SD card
Note: Only shows traffic information from within New Zealand.
Suggestions or feedback? Let us know!
Disclaimer: Traffic information and webcam images are provided by the NZ Transport Agency.
Keywords: Traffic, cameras, congestion,map,webcams,transit, New Zealand, NZ, Auckland, Hamilton, Christchurch, Wellington, Dunedin,honeycomb, android 3.0, tablet, tablet optimized, tablet layout
You can quickly switch to Yandex.Maps from within the app.
You can also receive current traffic information for a optimal route (in Moscow and Ukraine only).
The widget is available in three sizes: 1x1, 1x2 and 2x2.
You can select your town and specify the information update frequency in the settings menu. You can also plot and find out traffic conditions for a optimal route in Moscow or anywhere in Ukraine (beta version).
More from developer
Bitcoin Trader helps reliably buy or sell bitcoin at your desired price because the application continuously checks prices in the background and executes them when the conditions are met.
Bitcoin Trader isn't a replacement for the official Coinbase application, it merely adds additional trading features on top of the existing service.
★ Optional passcode requirement to place orders
★ Buy or Sell Bitcoin with a Market, Limit, or Trailing Limit Order
★ Pause, Stop, Restart orders
★ Execute multiple orders concurrently.
★ View order history, account information or market data
★ Receive price and order notifications
★ Keep trying to place orders during rolling limits and exchange rate changes
★ Settings for prices displayed, notifications, and orders
★ Mock orders to test your buying and selling strategy
Premium Services (purchase required):
★ Adds option to Sell Bitcoin using the same Market, Limit, or Trailing Order features
The application does not have access to your Coinbase credentials. The login process occurs through the Coinbase web site. The application then receives authorization only to buy and sell bitcoins, it does not have permission to send or receive bitcoins.
* Please read more about Coinbase authentication and security at https://coinbase.com/docs/api/authentication.
The best way to provide feedback and ask questions is through the G+ community: http://goo.gl/hunfb
*You can also join the G+ community for beta testing to get early versions of upcoming application releases: http://goo.gl/mMqbA8
Bitcoin Trader links to your Coinbase account and any trades made will cost you money. No application is perfect and you are advised to use this application with caution.
The application also offers the latest market prices for the major Bitcoin exchanges (curtesy of Bitcoinaverage.com) as well as Coinbase.
Current release includes the following features:
- Oauth2 Authentication
- Contact messaging
- View your account details and wallet address
- View, pay, fund, release, and cancel trades
- View and edit your advertisements
- New trade and message alerts
- Share advertisements
- Account and wallet information
Functionality of the application is limited to that provided by the LocalBitcoins API. For example, you can not fund or release local sales at this time. I have requested the feature, but its up to LocalBitcoins to provide the functionality in the API.
If you would like to provide feedback, please join the Local Trader Google Community: http://goo.gl/MZuzGD or join the Local Trader Testing Community to get early versions of the application and provide valuable feedback: http://goo.gl/UCPfyt