Valid for Singapore only.
Tested from Gingerbread 2.3.6, ICS 4.0.4 to KitKat 4.4.
Please let me know if you have any errors. Thanks!
Simply browse the list and choose a location to view the live Ottawa traffic cameras.
The camera will automatically REFRESH EVERY MINUTE OR SO.
Keep in mind a wifi or data connection is needed for the app to work.
*LOADING TIME MIGHT BE A BIT LONGER IF YOU HAVE A SLOWER NETWORK CONNECTION*
Please consider a donation if you enjoy the app. Thank you!
If you have any questions, instead of giving me 1 star or leaving bad comments, email me first email@example.com
(PLEASE READ ***IMPORTANT NOTICE*** BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING)
Stuck in the airport terminal with endless delays?
Live near an airport and want to find out what's going on?
Have you always wondered what pilots talk to air traffic controllers about?
Now you can stop wondering and tune in live!
LiveATC for Android provides a quick and easy way to listen in on live conversations between pilots and air traffic controllers near many airports around the world. LiveATC for Android lets you browse by U.S. state or by country to find an airport and listen in to live air traffic conversations at or near a given airport. You can also use the "Nearby" feature to find an airport near you. You can then add any channel to your Favorites list for quick and easy access.
The LiveATC Network (http://liveatc.net) is the world's largest network of streaming audio feeds focused solely on aviation, currently covering over 450 airports around the world with over 800 different audio feeds and growing daily!
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
Please check to see if your country, city and/or airports of interest are covered by LiveATC *BEFORE PURCHASING* - check at: http://liveatc.net . Note that we currently have no coverage in the U.K., Germany, Italy and some other countries where streaming ATC communications is prohibited by local law. Available airports are subject to change at any time - LiveATC owns and operates many of the receivers used in the network but most are provided by volunteers working in cooperation with LiveATC. Available airports can change, sometimes due to reasons beyond LiveATC's control. Also, there is no guarantee that all feeds will be up 24/7, though we make our best effort to do so and have a great track record of uptime.
Note: The "Read Phone State" permission is needed by LiveATC for Android so it can detect when you're placing or receiving a phone call - then it can automatically stop the streaming of the air traffic audio so that it doesn't interfere with your phone call.
Just download the application and with one click on the flight you want to view, here is all the information about that flight!
When your loved ones on the flight, you can watch them easily. What’s more you don’t have to go to the airport earlier to welcome them!
Air Radar Pro lets you view whole flights with 100% correct and instant information. And if you wish, you can push the airports button and switch to another one you want or you can select an airline and view their whole flights in the sky!
When you see an airplane with your friends, run the application and view whole flight data, then surprise them all.
We make sure that you cannot take your eyes off for hours!
Airports of countries:
Germany, Australia, the United States, Britain, France, Turkey, Canada, Middle East countries, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Japan
2. Qatar Airways
3. Singapore Airlines
4 MAIN All Nippon Airways
5. Asiana Airlines
6 Cathay Pacific Airlines
7. Etihad Airways
8 Garuda Indonesia
9 Turkish Airlines
10 Qantas Airlines
1) A zoomable, scrollable map-based display
2) TravelWise alerts
3) Current trafﬁc conditions on Utah’s freeways and major surface streets
4) Lists of accidents, road construction activities, and other hazards
5) Special events that affect trafﬁc (sports events, etc.)
6) Current road weather conditions and road weather forecasts
7) Seasonal road closure status
8) Closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images
9) Electronic roadway sign messages
UDOT's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) uses technology to save lives, time, and money. It is a computer-controlled system designed to monitor and manage trafﬁc ﬂow on freeways and major surface streets. System components include CCTV cameras, electronic roadway signs, trafﬁc speed and volume sensors, pavement sensors, and weather sensors.
Our sleek crowd-sourced traffic app helps make your drive easier. See an incident along your route? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature. Sign up to get traffic alerts! We’ll send you notifications or email alerts when there are issues that will impact your drive. Check turn by turn driving directions within the Trip Report screen for those times when you are traveling to an unfamiliar place.
Beat the Traffic’s Smart Route is a re-routing feature that helps save you time. Customized to your route, Smart Route appears when there’s a better alternate route available based on real-time road conditions.
For full app functionality, register a free account and personalize your app with routes and trips that matter to you.
Over 2 million users have Beat the Traffic on their phone. Download Beat the Traffic and Get there sooner.
• Register for free to fully personalize your app
• Get estimated travel time, traffic flow, incidents and traffic cameras all on one screen
• Full map view gives you a quick snap shot of traffic flow, incidents, traffic cameras and weather
• Newly added push notification traffic alerts
• Newly added text directions provide turn by turn instructions
• Re-routing with ‘Smart Route’ provides you the best alternate route
• Report incidents to fellow drivers
• Watch real-time traffic reports live from our in-studio Traffic Specialists*
Our team is continually working to give you the best. Email your feedback and suggestions anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear from you! Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @Beat_Traffic.
*Traffic report videos are currently only available for the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area.
Flightradar24 is, or has been the number one travel app in more than 50 countries including Germany, France, United Kingdom, Japan, and Australia. We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), and CNN (US).
Flightradar24 Free features include:
* Planes moving in real-time
* Airline and callsign information for individual planes
Do you want more features? Buy Flightradar24 Pro and get:
* Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
* Augmented reality view – identify the planes flying overhead by simply pointing your phone’s camera to the sky
* Easy to search for a specific flight
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
* Emergency squawk sush notification alerts
* Flight trails and callsigns directly on map
* See airline logos in connection with the aircraft
* Banner free
We are constantly working to expand Flightradar24’s global coverage. Below is a breakdown of our coverage as of August 2012. For the most up-to-date coverage, please visit http://www.flightradar24.com
Roughly 95% of the continent covered
* NORTH AMERICA
Complete coverage in the US and Canada (but with 5 minute delay) thanks to FAA data. Additional real-time data in large parts of the two countries. Minor coverage in Mexico
* Rest of the World
We have coverage in parts of Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Greenland, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Middle East, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand and many other countries
Please note that coverage will vary.
Please note that Flightradar24 only can track aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. The exception is in the US and Canada where we get radar data from the FAA and can track almost all planes, but with a five-minute delay. Visit http://www.flightradar24.com for more information about ADS-B and Flightradar24’s coverage.
HELP & SUPPORT
Please visit the Flightradar24 forum for help and support.
The use of the information presented in Flightradar24 is strictly limited to your personal enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
You can quickly switch to Yandex.Maps from within the app.
You can also receive current traffic information for a optimal route (in Moscow and Ukraine only).
The widget is available in three sizes: 1x1, 1x2 and 2x2.
You can select your town and specify the information update frequency in the settings menu. You can also plot and find out traffic conditions for a optimal route in Moscow or anywhere in Ukraine (beta version).
MY-Traffic is a community traffic monitoring for Malaysian. It has features :
- Graphical way to view road incidents data extracted from PLUS and LLMTraffic
- LIVE traffic cam from PLUS and LLM (Lembaga Lebuhraya Malaysia)
- Statistics Reports (Accident, Roadblock & Speed Traps statistics)
- User can contribute their traffic incidents and this incident will automatically alerted other traffic users.
- Each incidents contributed will be rated "Helpful" or "Not Helpful" by other users to make sure it's a reliable
- User with most rated reliable incident will be appeared in "Top Contributor" hall of fame.
Latest in version 0.8.5
- Migrated to the new server for data stability
- Added zoom feature in Traffic Cam
Keyword : trafik, traffic jam, jalan, malaysia, google map, traffic map, traffic congestion,kuala lumpur,traffic cam, live camera, kl traffic cam,plus traffic, llmtrafik
Promo background image is used with owner permission http://sergey1984.deviantart.com/
This app provides you with live updates about traffic incidents and access to live traffic cameras from the Transport Management Centre (TMC).
• Latest traffic information for Sydney and Regional NSW including incidents, major events, fires, floods, alpine conditions and roadworks.
• Access to live traffic cameras with images updated every 60 seconds.
• View incidents and cameras near your current location using maps or in a text list.
• Save your favourite routes, and set up scheduled alerts to notify you of incidents on your routes.
• View current travel times for M1, M4 and M7.
• Save your favourite cameras for quick access, and swipe between them to check traffic conditions before you start your journey.
The Transport Management Centre (TMC) monitors and manages the 18,000km NSW State road network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The TMC uses advanced monitoring, communication and traffic management systems to respond to and clear traffic incidents as quickly as possible, improve consistency of journey times, and provide the public with quality up-to-date information.
Our aim is to help motorists make the best possible travel decisions that will, in turn, contribute to the safe and efficient management of our roads.
We're committed to ensuring that Live Traffic NSW meets the needs of travellers in NSW, and your feedback is essential. If you have any ideas, suggestions for improvement or questions about the app, please contact us by using the feedback form within the app.
โปรแกรม The Traffic เป็นโปรแกรมสำหรับการรายงานสภาพจราจรแบบ real-time ซึ่งรับข้อมูลมาจากกล้อง IP camera ที่ได้ติดตั้งไว้ตามจุดต่างๆ ที่มองเห็นถนนและสภาพการจราจร ผู้ใช้งานรับข้อมูลในรูปแบบวีดีโอของภาพปัจจุบัน ทำให้ได้ข้อมูลที่ถูกต้องทันสมัยมากกว่า
Over 10,000 cameras from 170 cities and metropolitan areas.
Try the full featured application for seven days.
See cameras in a convenient grid format, or right on the map. Create your own groups of favorite cameras for easy access. See cameras at your current location.
Use it on your daily commute, or when you travel. Know traffic conditions in advance.
Live traffic camera images are set to automatically refresh at the fastest rate available from the provider, as fast as every 2 seconds.
Camera database maintained and provided by TrafficLand. New cameras added every day.
* Live Traffic Cameras from all around New Zealand, including cities such as Auckland, Hamilton,Christchurch, Wellington, Tauranga and Dunedin.
* Homescreen with 4 webcam shortcuts
* Congestion information for each webcam (if available)
* Map view showing cameras location
* Supports moving to SD card
Note: Only shows traffic information from within New Zealand.
Suggestions or feedback? Let us know!
Disclaimer: Traffic information and webcam images are provided by the NZ Transport Agency.
Keywords: Traffic, cameras, congestion,map,webcams,transit, New Zealand, NZ, Auckland, Hamilton, Christchurch, Wellington, Dunedin,honeycomb, android 3.0, tablet, tablet optimized, tablet layout
With the back button you can change the option to Walking or trafficking.
From now on enjoy your walking’s, your sightseeing, and always return easily to your startpoint.
Key features include:
- See your location on the map with nearby incidents
- Sort traffic incidents and construction based on your distance from them
- View incidents on specific Interstates
- See gas prices for nearby gas stations
- See nearby police activty
The wide range of services on offer from RAC are now all easily accessible while you’re on the go, thanks to the new RAC app. So whether you’ve broken down and need to contact us from the side of the road, you’ve had an accident and you’re not sure what to do next, or you need a route to your destination, you can do it all from your tablet or smartphone wherever you are.
Key features include:
- Traffic news. View incidents, delays and roadworks for the whole of the UK. View the incidents on a map or in a list. You can zoom in on the map and zoom out to see traffic on major and minor routes in the UK. This is the most comprehensive and up-to-date data available in the UK and shows current incidents and expected delays.
- Route planner. Simply add in your starting point and destination and view a map of your journey and a separate directions tab. You can plan the journey by the shortest or quickest route. You can also view live traffic updates along the way.
- Broken down? Use the breakdown tab to contact the RAC if your car breaks down.
- Had an accident? If you’re unfortunate enough to be involved in a bump, you can use the accident care tab to call our accident care helpline and get all the help you need.
- RAC Cars. This has its own tab to help you search for a new or used car, meaning that you can put those unexpectedly free 5 minutes to good use.
- Insurance. In just a few easy steps, you can get a quote and make great savings on anything from car and home to travel and pet insurance.
- Member Benefits. Keep up to date with the latest member offers from RAC.
- Membership details. Store all your details, including membership number, safely so you have it with you if you need it.
More from developer
Coinbase Trader isn't a replacement for the Coinbase wallet, it merely adds additional trading features on top of their existing service.
★ Place a market, limit, or trailing order to purchase bitcoins
★ Orders run continuously in the background even when application isn't active
★ Notifies you when your order is complete and updates you about orders status
★ Keeps trying to place orders during rolling limits (see disclaimer below)
★ Prices shown include all fees and commissions up front so you know the complete price
Premium Services (Upgrade required):
★ Adds option to sell bitcoins using the same market, limit, or trailing order features
The application does not have access to your Coinbase credentials. The login process occurs through the Coinbase web site. The application then receives authorization to buy and sell bitcoin through Coinbase, it does not have permission to send or receive bitcoin.
* Please read more about Coinbase authentication and security at https://coinbase.com/docs/api/authentication.
The best way to provide feedback and ask questions is through the G+ community: http://goo.gl/hunfb
*You can also join the G+ community for beta testing to get early versions of upcoming application releases: http://goo.gl/mMqbA8
Coinbase sometimes experiences intermittent problems with liquidity. During periods of high trading volume, Coinbase sometimes has insufficient bitcoins to fill orders. In response, Coinbase displays a message on the trading page that the user must agree to before proceeding with a purchase order.
The user agrees to receive the bitcoin several business days after the purchase date for the market price on the day the bitcoins arrive. During these periods, this application delays executing trades and until the restriction is lifted.
Due to unforeseen changes with the Coinbase policy (such as limiting BTC purchase to 1 per week), this application may not always be able to prevent your trades from executing during these periods. By using this application, you accept the risk that your trades could be executed during the time periods where Coinbase only offers bitcoins at a future market price.
* You can read more about this issue on Coinbase's forums here: http://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1148739-what-price-will-i-receive-if-i-purchase-once-coinbase-reaches-its-daily-limit-
The application also offers the latest market prices for the major Bitcoin exchanges (curtesy of Bitcoinaverage.com) as well as Coinbase.
Current release includes the following features:
- Oauth2 Authentication
- Contact messaging
- View your account details and wallet address
- View, pay, fund, release, and cancel trades
- View and edit your advertisements
- New trade and message alerts
- Share advertisements
- Account and wallet information
Functionality of the application is limited to that provided by the LocalBitcoins API. For example, you can not fund or release local sales at this time. I have requested the feature, but its up to LocalBitcoins to provide the functionality in the API.
If you would like to provide feedback, please join the Local Trader Google Community: http://goo.gl/MZuzGD or join the Local Trader Testing Community to get early versions of the application and provide valuable feedback: http://goo.gl/UCPfyt