FAMILY REMINDER ALARM CLOCK turns your Android Phone into a SOCIAL REMINDER ALARM CLOCK device using which you can remind your loved ones of Any and Every important events. Isn’t it exciting ??
- Set REMINDERS/ALARMS on anybody’s phone who uses this app via Internet or SMS.
- NOW anyone who uses a FEATURE PHONE (yes Feature phone) too can set alarms on your device using SMS.
- Facebook like Request Authentication process to keep everything SAFE yet EXCITING and SOCIAL. - AWESOME , FANTASTIC and BEAUTIFUL User Interface intelligently and elegantly designed to match an android users needs.
- DONT MISS when you set multiple Alarms for same time, every alarm is taken care of and shown cleanly in the app so that you don't miss out any important event unlike other ALARM CLOCK apps.
- MATHS PUZZLE solving feature when its really important for you to WAKE UP.
- CLEAN User Interface. - 12 or 24 hour format based upon user’s device settings.
★ MORE AWESOMENESS ★ - Neatly placed Dismiss and Snooze button on alarm - MULTIPLE ALARM Sounds - Snooze ON/OFF - SNOOZE time customizable - VIBRATION time customizable - Alarms RING even screen is locked
★ HOW TO SET ALARM TO YOUR FRIENDS PHONE FROM THIS APP?? ★
Install Family Reminder app.
1-Tap on Send Alarm button
2-Add your Friend/mom/dad/sister/teacher,etc
3-Request is Sent from your device now and you can see that person as PENDING.
4-Ask the other person to accept your REQUEST so that you can set alarms on his/her phone
5-Once request is approved, that person will be shown as AUTHENTICATED in your app.
6- Now simply tap on it, manage ALARM settings and SEND ALARM
7- ALARM IS SET on their device…ENJOY..!!
Additionally Your friend too can initiate the AUTHENTICATION REQUEST so that you set ALARMS on his phone
by going to ALARM SETTERS sections.
-Tap on add
-add the person
-You open your app , approve the REQUEST.
-DONE and now you can set alarms on his phone.
★ YES YOU CAN DISABLE-OR-DELETE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT REQUIRED ANYMORE ★
-Simply go to Alarm Setters OR Send Alarm Section
-Tap on person’s Image
-And they’re GONE/DISABLED. (Ofcourse you can ADD/ENABLE them again later at ANY time)
★ HOW TO SET ALARM FROM FEATURE PHONE ?? ★
-Open WRITE MESSAGE
-Type this #MIZCOIN#FAMILY#REMINDER#C# (Which basically means you want to be able to SET ALARMS on your FRIENDS PHONE) - Send SMS to your FRIEND’s MOBILE NUMBER
- Ask them to approve your request
- Authentication done
- NOW To SET ALARM goto WRITE MESSAGE type this —
Example - REMIND,12:30,09–May2014,Wake up
*For Repeating alarms use R followed by M/Tu/W/Th/F/Sa/Su
-SEND The above Message to same Friends Phone who approved your REQUEST
- ALL DONE…ENJOY..!!
ISNT All this COOL ??
If this app helps you , please RATE us 5 STAR.
-All Feedback and reviews will be taken care of…!!
Whether you're meeting someone for the first time, trying to remember important details about a person you’ve met before, or recalling important information about a previous meeting, Evernote Hello is here to help. Here's how:
- See everyone you’ve met and pictures of your activities in a beautiful mosaic layout
- View a history of all the meetings you've had with individuals
- Remember all aspects of your meetings: location, notes, photos, and faces
- Connect with people through LinkedIn and now Facebook
- Get additional insights about contacts and meetings with Related Notes from your Evernote account
There are three easy ways to bring people you meet into Evernote Hello:
- Connect with nearby Evernote Hello users via Hello Connect
- Pull their information from your calendar appointments, texts, calls or your address book
- Create a quick profile and snap their photo manually
With Evernote Hello, you can easily remember everyone you meet.
Evernote Hello is part of the Evernote family of products, which are designed to help you remember everything.
More from developer
A koja su cloud rješenja sigurna? Na što paziti prilikom odabira?
Objasnit će stručnjaci na konferenciji Business for Cloud - B4CLOUD, 17. 10. 2013. u Zagrebu (Hypo centar, dvorana Kornati) pred više od 300 posjetitelja!