Cette application composée de + de 1000 QUESTIONS couvre l'ensemble des thèmes suivants :
Vocabulaire et Expression
Orthographe et Grammaire
You are invited to improve your skills necessary for a career in ATC. Our training app comprises thirteen training modules for test preparation.
・General Intelligence Test - with questions similar to puzzles, in which is tested your cognitive attention
・Logical Reasoning - involves letter sequences, number sequences and logical problems
・Cube Folding - find the cube matching with the two dimensional net
・Auditory Memory - listen carefully and extract the correct number
・Big Numbers Perception - recognise the corresponding numbers
・Coordination System Test - localise on screen all objects in order to estimate the distances, headings and rotations
・Matching forms - match the central forms according to the given rules
・Landing Aircraft - guide the aircraft to the ground respecting the priority
・Orientation into Space - improve your ability in handing a compass points and degrees
・Algebra - simple calculations that have to be solved without the help of a scratch or calculator
・Rounding - this test do not require the exact solution but rather to make a quick estimation
・Arithmetic Problems - improve your mental math calculation abilities without the help of a scratch or calculator
・Physics Problems - velocity and speed always seems to be a major source of confusion
In order to help you raise your potential, we have designed the application so you can select the desired number of questions, from 20, to 40 and finally 60.
One particular test is Matching forms, which contains 150 questions.
What is special about this app, is the Statistics section, which will help you keep track on the scores obtained for every test.
Pay attention to the News section in order to be updated with all the news that will appear regarding FEAST Test App and other ATC specific information.
Vous verrez ainsi les différents types d’exercices proposés :
Mémorisation de textes, suites logiques, graphiques...
Alors pour ne pas avoir de mauvaise surprise entraînez-vous!
Pour le moment plus de 250 de tests sont disponible. Ces tests couvrent les qcm du secteur sanitaire et social (infirmière, éducateur spécialisé ...)
Vous trouverez des questions de français, de maths et des jeux de logique tel que les dominos.
A venir de nombreux autres test.
These are verified over the period that they increase person's maths speed.
Take yourself and see your results going way up.
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, LCM, HCF, Percentages, Fractions
Tests are also useful for Exams such as GMAT, GRE, & MBA exans as Common Aptitude Test (CAT - IIM),Management Aptitude Test (MAT), Xavier Admission Test (XAT) and other MBA exams (JMET,ATMA,SNAP,NMAT,IIFT,FMS)
This will also be useful for GRE, GMAT,SAT, IIT JEE, AIEEE, etc.
It also is useful for College Grade/Higher Grade Students/School Students/class.
Keywords: Mathematics, Maths, Speed, Speed test, Maths test, Maths result, Mathematics test
By using advanced psychological tests, the application analyzes the drawn portrait and appraises your character on this basis. And all of this comes in an entertaining form, thanks to funny and colorful graphics.
You can share your drawing and summary with others thanks to the community functions.
Just draw your portrait and you'll learn who you are;)
Graphics design by Andrzej Tylkowski.
Cálculo numérico (agilidad numérica, cálculo, serie de números, matemáticas).
Razonamiento abstracto (serie de figuras, figuras no relacionadas, analogías).
Aptitudes Administrativas (detección de errores, matrices de figuras).
Razonamiento numérico (series de números, sucesiones).
Capacidades verbales (sinónimos, antónimos, ortografía, letras).
Tambien puede descargar el test de ortografia: en las aplicaciones del autor.
• A unique approach: frequently occurring terms from 6 major psychology topics are included. The terms are presented using concept maps, audio definitions and review quizzes (more topics coming soon!)
• Concept Maps allow you to quickly see how the terms are related to each other. Just tap a term and hear a definition
• Audio Definitions: professor Michael Britt provides you with brief, clear, to-the-point audio definitions
• Major topics covered in this version: Biological psychology, Personality, Therapy, Research Methods, Learning and Psychological Disorders
• Coming soon: more topics, terms, images, mnemonics and animations!
• The first Psychology Test Prep app from the web’s most popular academic psychology podcast: The Psych Files. (the app is not affiliated with the College Board)
This app has ALSO been used by students studying for the GRE and CLEP test as well as biology and anatomy tests - any test that requires students to memorize the key parts of the brain, neurons, neurotransmitters or brain scans.
There is no other app like this one. Developed by a Ph.D. psychologist, psychology teacher and host of extremely popular The Psych Files podcast, this app will help you remember the parts of the brain, the neurons, brain scans, and neurotransmitters in minutes - not hours.
• 35 mnemonics (including parts of the neuron, 4 neurotransmitters and 5 types of brain scans)
• An audio option for on-the-go listening!
• An index to quickly find what you’re looking for
Over a hundred thousand students of psychology, nursing, biology and other majors have use these mnemonics to quickly memorize the parts - and function - of the brain, neurons, and neurotransmitters.
Created by a college psychology professor and host of The Psych Files podcast.
Brain Mnemonics contains 35 images - some bizarre, some humorous - to help you do this memorization.
The well-established mnemonic device called the “keyword technique” is used to create these images.
Covered in Brain Mnemonics:
Lobes of the Brain:
* Acronym to help you remember the four lobes
* Occipital Lobe
* Parietal Lobe
* Frontal Lobe
* Broca’s Area
* Wernicke’s Area
* Reticular Formation
* Myelin Sheath
* Nodes of Ranvier
* Synaptic Vesicles
* Glial cells
* Resting and Action Potential
Sympathetic and Parasympathetic Nervous System
The Psychology Student Survival Guide contains this information.
This Guide helps you quickly locate information you need to get you through your studies in this amazing field.
Created by two experts in the field:
David Webb, Bsc (hons), MSc - creator of the All-About-Psychology website
Michael A. Britt, Ph.D. - host of The Psych Files podcast
“Awesome! Fantastic guide-most helpful. Thank you so much for taking the time to put this together, it is most appreciated!” (Lori, United States).
“I am currently studying the Psychology of Criminal Behavior. The Psychology Student Survival Guide is an excellent resource to have. This will help me a lot with my study, assignments, reports, essays etc. Thank you so much for creating this resource. It is a joy to read. Looking forward to the new additional sections to the guide in the future.” (Liza, Ireland).
“I really found all of the information very helpful and I feel that I should have read this guide before even starting my course, but anyway it is still my first year and I’m very thankful to come across it, even now.” (Maia, United Kingdom).
• Where the "out of the way" restaurants and bars are and what's the best meal/drink to get there.
• The best places to shop: did you know there's an unassuming store in town where you can buy a "Mr. Bill", chattering teeth, and other great toys you remember from your childhood? This app will tell you exactly where to find it (using GPS).
• Where to take the kids. Did you know there's a great pottery shop tucked away not far from the center of town? Not many people do, but you'll know that this is the place to bring the kids while you shop.
• Where to relax: there's more to Rhinebeck than great dining. There's the incredible Hudson Valley and Michael will tell you where to go to get the best views and where to go at the end of the day to get a relaxing massage afterward.
Get the most from your trip to Rhinebeck. Get the Rhinebeck Insider app!