1. What is the Psych test ?
2. It's modules and time given to complete the module.
- Thematic appreciation test (TAT) (54 sure shot picture collection with suggested Themes )
- Word association test (WAT) (All time appeared 162 words collection with suggested sentences )
- Situation reaction test (SRT) (Sure Shot 159 SRT's)
- Self description test
3. How and what mistake commonly committed by candidate.
4. Simulation of test over your mobile.One can take
- About psych test and common mistake done
More from developer
• A unique approach: frequently occurring terms from 6 major psychology topics are included. The terms are presented using concept maps, audio definitions and review quizzes (more topics coming soon!)
• Concept Maps allow you to quickly see how the terms are related to each other. Just tap a term and hear a definition
• Audio Definitions: professor Michael Britt provides you with brief, clear, to-the-point audio definitions
• Major topics covered in this version: Biological psychology, Personality, Therapy, Research Methods, Learning and Psychological Disorders
• Coming soon: more topics, terms, images, mnemonics and animations!
• The first Psychology Test Prep app from the web’s most popular academic psychology podcast: The Psych Files. (the app is not affiliated with the College Board)
The Psychology Student Survival Guide contains this information.
This Guide helps you quickly locate information you need to get you through your studies in this amazing field.
Created by two experts in the field:
David Webb, Bsc (hons), MSc - creator of the All-About-Psychology website
Michael A. Britt, Ph.D. - host of The Psych Files podcast
“Awesome! Fantastic guide-most helpful. Thank you so much for taking the time to put this together, it is most appreciated!” (Lori, United States).
“I am currently studying the Psychology of Criminal Behavior. The Psychology Student Survival Guide is an excellent resource to have. This will help me a lot with my study, assignments, reports, essays etc. Thank you so much for creating this resource. It is a joy to read. Looking forward to the new additional sections to the guide in the future.” (Liza, Ireland).
“I really found all of the information very helpful and I feel that I should have read this guide before even starting my course, but anyway it is still my first year and I’m very thankful to come across it, even now.” (Maia, United Kingdom).
There is no other app like this one. Developed by a Ph.D. psychologist, psychology teacher and host of extremely popular The Psych Files podcast, this app will help you memorize the parts of the brain, the neurons, brain scans, and neurotransmitters in minutes - not hours.
• 35 mnemonics (including parts of the neuron, 4 neurotransmitters and 5 types of brain scans)
• An audio option for on-the-go listening!
• An index to quickly find what you’re looking for
Over a hundred thousand students of psychology, nursing, biology and other majors have use these mnemonics to quickly memorize the parts - and function - of the brain, neurons, and neurotransmitters.
Created by a college psychology professor and host of The Psych Files podcast.
Brain Mnemonics contains 35 images - some bizarre, some humorous - to help you do this memorization.
The well-established mnemonic device called the “keyword technique” is used to create these images.
Covered in Brain Mnemonics:
Lobes of the Brain:
* Acronym to help you remember the four lobes
* Occipital Lobe
* Parietal Lobe
* Frontal Lobe
* Broca’s Area
* Wernicke’s Area
* Reticular Formation
* Myelin Sheath
* Nodes of Ranvier
* Synaptic Vesicles
* Glial cells
* Resting and Action Potential
Sympathetic and Parasympathetic Nervous System
• Where the "out of the way" restaurants and bars are and what's the best meal/drink to get there.
• The best places to shop: did you know there's an unassuming store in town where you can buy a "Mr. Bill", chattering teeth, and other great toys you remember from your childhood? This app will tell you exactly where to find it (using GPS).
• Where to take the kids. Did you know there's a great pottery shop tucked away not far from the center of town? Not many people do, but you'll know that this is the place to bring the kids while you shop.
• Where to relax: there's more to Rhinebeck than great dining. There's the incredible Hudson Valley and Michael will tell you where to go to get the best views and where to go at the end of the day to get a relaxing massage afterward.
Get the most from your trip to Rhinebeck. Get the Rhinebeck Insider app!