After you have finished with recording, you can save your track. It will be stored in the root folder of your sd-card as an .kml file. By default, the name of the .kml file is the current date and time, so you exactly know when you logged your track.
If you have installed Google Earth on your desktop, just double click the .kml file. Google Earth will open and it will show your track.
For your pleasure, some extra information will be shown on the screen of Sports Tracker while recording, such as your current position (latitude, longitude, altitude) and your current speed.
Since Version 1.1 it´s also possible to see your current position on a google maps screen.
NOTE: Please do not give this application a bad rating because of it´s easy buildup - there are some other similiar applications that have a lot more extras BUT this is not the apprecation of Sportstracker.
Sportlyzer turns your smartphone into a free training program and sports tracking device.
- track training with GPS or log workouts manually
- see your training route on the map
- see, edit and delete workouts
- create and edit your training plan
- log daily metrics, health problems, daily notes, events, competitions and test results
- live data sync with Zephyr bluetooth heart rate monitor
Your data from Sportlyzer GPS Sports Tracker is uploaded to the cloud and made available to your trusted coach through the online or mobile apps (Sportlyzer Coach App). In the online app you can analyze your training data in depth and share it with your friends.
Coach, this is the easiest way for your athletes to keep you updated about their training and daily metrics.
At Sportlyzer.com you can coach more athletes in less time.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background could dramatically decrease battery life.
Sportlyzer App needs access to:
- Modify/delete SD card contents - required by Google Maps
- Bluetooth administration - required for Heart Rate Monitor connection
- Prevent phone from sleeping - required for tracking your workout in the background (screen turned off)
- Coarse(network-based) location, fine (GPS) location - required for tracking your route
- Change your audio settings - required for voice feedback during workout
- Create Bluetooth connections - required for Heart Rate Monitor connection
- Full Internet access - required to sync data between www.sportlyzer.com and Sportlyzer App
- View network state - required to sync data between www.sportlyzer.com and Sportlyzer App
- Control vibrator - required for vibrating to notify on several events like on start of workout
- Read Google service configuration - required by Google Maps
This application is simple to operate. Just click the Blue button and start running, biking, hiking or kicking ass in the activity of your choice.
The new iSki Tracker app is a must for trendy skiers and boarders. Record your days skiing in detail via your smart phone and analyze them afterwards.
Store slope kilometers, altitude and speed data as well as the detailed altitude profiles and total duration of days skiing etc.
With GPS tracking and recording you can also identify your position in the skiing area and visually represent your complete day skiing on a map. In the iSki Tracker app your and your friends’ days skiing are represented visually: Skiing area, data, slope kilometers, meters in altitude (down), lift kilometers (~number of lifts), speed, photos, map.
Your own iSkier Community
Create your own iSkier Community. How? Very simple! Via the new iSki Tracker. At close of day iSkier evaluates the day skiing, analyzes it and shares it with friends.
Additionally you can download the respective iSkier Community of the skiing area on the website of all iSki Tracker partners – the “iSki Book” for winter sport freaks, so to say. Via an overall view on the homepage of the skiing areas (partners) you can access and compare both the day’s performance and the overall performance in the skiing area – independently from any other platform. Thus the cumulative (anonymized) data of a skiing area is available for comparison: Skiing area, data, slope kilometers, meters in altitude (down), lift kilometers (~number of lifts), speed and weather on your day skiing.
Continued use of the Tracking Feature (GPS) running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Can’t watch enough great sports moments? Thuuz is a must-have app for you. Thuuz makes sure you never miss a Steelers-Ravens game for the ages, a Lebron-fueled 4th quarter comeback, a Verlander no-hitter, or a Messi hat trick.
- “I’m a huge fan of the app.” - TechCrunch
- "Thuuz might be the coolest app that you haven’t downloaded on your phone yet." - Xfinity
- "All in all this is a fantastic app that blows ESPN ScoreCenter out of the water." - Billy (user), Los Angeles…we love Billy.
What makes Thuuz different than your average sports app? Thuuz rates all live and upcoming games on a scale of 0-100, making it easy for you to know exactly what to watch. Personalize the app based on your favorite teams, sports and even your Fantasy* players so Thuuz will alert you to the games near and dear to your heart!
The world-class TV guide** in Thuuz will tell you immediately where to watch the action. If you can't get to the TV, we'll let you know where the game is streaming on your mobile device or online. If you miss the game, you can also relive all the great moments with our links to the highlights.
If you're a fan of these sports - NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, Men’s college football and basketball, Tennis, Soccer, Cricket, Rugby and Golf - then Thuuz has you covered.
And if you play fantasy football or baseball on any of the major platforms, Thuuz helps you track when your players are having great performances and when is the right time to tune in and see a great performance. Thuuz will even let you know if your players get injured.
Here are some ways big time sports fans are using Thuuz every single day as their go-to sports app:
1. My sports TV guide: Check in to see what’s on TV right now
2. My on-the-go sports alerts: Know what’s going on when you’re not in front of the TV
3. My Fantasy tracker: Get alerts when your players are going off or are injured
4. My buddy system: Check in to a game and alert all of your friends to what’s going on
5. My time saver: Life getting busy? Use Thuuz to optimize your sports viewing time
6. My at-a-glance sports update with the Thuuz home-screen widget
* Thuuz currently supports only Fantasy Baseball and Fantasy Football
** Thuuz currently provides TV and online viewing information only for the United States.
Learn more: http://www.thuuz.com or follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@thuuz) to get real-time updates on our product, as well as what's exciting in sports.
• Display of distance traveled / recording time / travel time / current speed
Display and current position on GoogleMap
(To avoid locking the screen while driving.) Prohibition of sleep mode
· (Mile or km) switching unit
• After traveling, post to Facebook and Twitter to record
• You can use the CyclingTracker.net, manage and share your traveling record in the browser
• Output files in gpx format
※ Because you are using a GPS, might be different than the actual speed and altitude records.
Can be saved in the following format: The data recorded.
(Post to Facebook or Twitter) text output summary
Transmission and to CyclingTacker.net
※ made in order to store and share data taken with this app, CyclingTacker.net(http://www.cyclingtracker.net) is a dedicated website.
It is available in the same free application, please use the CyclingTacker.net means.
Whether you’re sat at home or on the move it’ll let you know whether you win or lose! Acca Tracker allows you to input as many of your selections as you like, and keeps you updated on the results in real time, no matter where you are.
MULTIPLE REGISTRATION OPTIONS
Sign in with your Facebook account for instant access to the app without the hassle of remembering another password. Or, if you prefer create your own account with the app - it's up to you!
ADDED WORLD LEAGUES
With over 100 leagues from across the world recently added to app tracking all your bets just got a whole lot easier!
Do you own an Android tablet? The app is fully responsive allowing you to access your accumulators on your phone or tablet!
The interface has been designed to be as simple as possible. Get your updates in a matter of seconds with no hassle involved.
Keep up-to-date with the scores in Europe's biggest leagues. With the touch of a button you have access to all the latest scores in multiple leagues and countries.
Keep informed about the best offers from the industries leading bookmakers so you never miss a trick.
- 20 sports available
- Audio feedback during session
- Metric/Imperial measurement units
- Laps comparsion after the session
- Start with GPS fix or countdown to start
- Backup your sessions as GPX or KML
- Monitor heart rate with Polar Wearlink+ BT
- Share on Facebook/Twitter/Google+
You can also setup your own personal cycle tracking, and share a web link with friends to watch your progress in real time.
• Friends can watch your progress in real time
• Safety - so event organizers can monitor your progress
• Replay the event - when did you pass your competitor!
To view a sample cycling event go to http://forecast.predictwind.com/tracking/race/graperide
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your cycle event activated.
There is a free 1 week trial to send GPS tracking data. After the trial period you may choose to purchase the one-time US$3 App for unlimited tracking (in any event) for 3 months. This can be purchased in the App. Viewing the event is Free.
• Opening the App then select your organisation and event.
• Click on the button “View Tracking”.
• On the map view all the tracks in real-time, or use the time slider to replay the event.
• Use the search box (your friend's name) to locate their most recent track update.
• After opening the App, select your organisation, event, division and enter your name.
• On event day make sure your battery is charged, Turn on Tracking, and take your phone.
• Turn off Wifi and Bluetooth to save battery.
• Reboot phone or close all other apps for optimum battery performance.
• Put phone in a waterproof case
The data usage for the App is approximately 1 MB for a cycling event.
For more detailed instructions please visit www.cycletrackerapp.com
How will anyone find me? How can alert someone for my rescue?
S.O.S. Sport monitors your movement via GPS or Accelerometer if for a time (which you define) it does not detect that you are moving, SOS Sport will initiate an alarm that you can cancel (if it were a false detection). If not, SOS Sport sends SOS for you as an SMS to designated contact with your coordinates (Latitude, Longitude) so they can go find you, or warn emergency services.
SOS Sport is fully automatic. Once activated, there is NO need to do anything. If it does not detect movement in the time that you specify, SOS will send an SMS for your rescue. This is logical. If you're seriously injured or unconscious, how do you call something for help?
SOS Sport is useful for running, riding, hiking… etc. All sports! Use it anytime your alone and have peace of mind know that someone will be able to find you.
This application is independent. You can still use your regular tracker: Sport Tracker, Endomondo, OruxMaps, etc. Remember, it's a complement for your safety.
* I created this application because I practice and mountain biking and am often out alone. If you think it can be improved, please send me an email with your proposal or improvement and I'll be happy to consider it.
* Remember that you could be in a place without coverage, SOS Sport will not be able to send an SMS in this case. So sport with responsibly!
-Easily keeps score of any two player game.
-Very small file that will not use much memory.
-Simple to use.
New features will be implemented soon!!
**If you are having a problem or would even like to suggest an upgrade please feel free to email me at email@example.com and i will respond as soon as possible.**
Tags: Scoreboard, score, board, tracker, scorekeeper, keeper, scoretracker, easy, simple, soccer, basketball, golf, football, baseball, sports, ping pong, table, tennis, simplistic, basic, marcador, اللوحة, Anzeigetafel, 점수 판, tableau de bord, tabellone segnapunti, 简单, semplice, 단순한.
Are you sick of navigating scoreboard apps trying to find your games and see how your bets are doing? BetBud makes tracking your wagers simple, you enter the bets you’ve placed, with the spread you have, and you can see how each is doing, at a glance, on the pending bet screen. They will all be there for you, no jumping between leagues or conferences to look at each score. You can also use BetBud to track your office fantasy pick 'ems.
BetBud will also do the spread math for you, and have it presented right there with the score. For example, if you have Dallas -7.5 and the score is Dallas 17, NY Giants 3, the “spread score” is Dallas 17, NY Giants 10.5. It will also show how far off you are from total if betting Over/Unders, as well as forecast the final total as the game progresses.
But it gets better, as the game is going on, BetBud will monitor the score and your spread, and calculate when the game is moving in your favor, or not in your favor. When it sees this happen, you will be alerted. This saves you from having to continually check your phone for scores **no more score watching!**, you will get the “Trending Alert” which contains the score, your spread and time remaining. The Trending Alert also ranks your bet’s current status in a color scheme system; this makes it even easier to see your status on all your bets at a glance:
Green – winning big
Blue - winning
Gray – pushing
Orange – losing
Red – losing big
Once your games are complete, they are kept in your completed picks view. This is useful for tracking your bankroll over time…how much did I win last week? The last two weeks?, etc. You can also label your picks so you can manage multiple books at a time.
Because BetBud keeps the history of your picks, it is also has the ability to show varying statistics on your betting trends; what seems to work for you and where you should focus (excel at handicapping!). For example, you could look at your college football picks over the last month and determine that when betting spreads over 10, you seem to do poorly. There are several ways to filter these charts and view your bets from different perspectives, such as your top performing teams, who you’ve done best fading against, what spread amounts are most successful, what bet category has been working (favorites, overs, etc), best total amounts, full game vs. half bets, etc.
BetBud currently supports Side bets, Totals (Over/Unders), Parlays, Draws (Soccer), in-game bets (1st/2nd Half, Quarters, Periods, 5 Innings), single team totals, Teasers, and Moneylines, for NFL, NCAA Football, NCAA Basketball, March Madness, NBA, MLB, NHL, WNBA, AFL, CFL, and Soccer (Argentina Primera, Brazil Serie A, English Premier League, French Ligue 1, German Bundesliga, Holland Eredivisie, Italian Series A, Mexico Primera, MLS, Spanish La Liga, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Euro 2012, International Teams).
If you have any comments, suggestions or something isn't working as you would expect, please write the developer email, we are responsive and will work it for you, promise. Also keep track of update news @BetBud on Twitter.
****We can't respond to comments on the Market, please use the "Send email to developer" option below.
Disclaimer: BetBud does not supply or promote any online gambling. It is just for tracking bets you have placed elsewhere. Gamble too much?, get help.
Simple Workout Tracker supports many different types of workouts and is flexible enough to be customized to whatever you do. We don't make you scroll down a list to try and find a predefined workout. Instead, we let you define the workouts in a simple manner.
Simple Workout Tracker allows you to add progress pictures. Keep a photo log of your progress by taking a picture of yourself and see how far you have gotten!
Developers can't respond to comments although we sure wish we could. If you email your issues to firstname.lastname@example.org we'll respond quickly and fix them for you.
Split Tracker is very easy to use and makes recording splits for athletes more simple than ever. Split Tracker has been used for several sports including track, cross country, swimming, cycling, triathlons, skiing, and many other time based sports.
A strong feature of Split Tracker is the ability to save and share splits. Splits can be saved and later viewed on your mobile device and even emailed as an excel file to view later on your computer.
-Use an unlimited number of athletes
-Designed to be a coaching tool for time based sports
-Take splits for several athletes at a time
-Great for cross country, track and field, running and other time based sports, even xc skiing.
-Split times are accurate to 0.001s
-Athlete names can be saved and reused later
I would like to say thanks to those who purchased this app and given me positive feedback and constructive criticism!
Here are a few customer feedbacks I have received recently:
"What a great product!"
"This will be an app that I use as a coaching aid at each and every meet from now on. It is very easy to use and removes the paper and pencil I’ve used to track my athletes in prior races."
"Let me thankyou for the most amaaaazing track app ever, of all time, ever."
- How many steps you have taken
- How long distance you have walked
- How many calories you have burned
- Your average speed and the time you have walked
Walk Tracker also keeps daily statistics. You can browse the statistics either as a bar chart or as a table.
This is the paid version of Walk Tracker. A free ad supported version is also available on Google Play. Just search for “Walk Tracker (Ad)”
Features coming in future release:
-Exporting of statistics to a PC
-More customizable user interface
The Sports Team Manager app frees you up from the administrative side of coaching so you can spend more time focusing on doing what you do best...coaching your sports team! This handy tool stores and keeps track of individual player information and facilitates communication of all the logistical details your players (and their parents) also look to you for throughout the season. Sports Team Manager supports any team sport like badminton, baseball, basketball, bowling, football, golf, hockey, soccer, tennis and volleyball.
- Input your team's name, select the icon that corresponds to your team's sport and choose the color for the global calendar.
- Add as many teams as you like.
- Manage players contact information, including email(s), phone(s), address(es), notes, etc.
- Import contacts from the Address Book as players. Future changes to the email(s), phone numbers and addresses can be synchronized to the app.
- Manage team calendar. Add games, practices, exhibition games, tournaments and other team events. Note the name of the opposing team, location, uniform, member presence, result, etc.
- View team events in a calendar view or in a list.
- Color coded icons let you highlight which color uniform to wear and when
- Links to Google Maps to provide directions to game locations.
The following advanced features are open only to full version users:
- Send customized emails at anytime, from anywhere, to individual players, parents or entire group.
- Text models with variables allow you to automatically generate texts for email and/or SMS.
More from developer
Follow the Tour de France & all the Grand Tours on the CyclingNews Tour Tracker app. CyclingNews, the undisputed leader in cycling coverage, and Tour Tracker, the #1 rated pro cycling apps available, are combining forces to bring fans the best mobile coverage available in the world.
The CyclingNews Tour Tracker will feature coverage before, during and after every day of the Giro d'Italia, Tour de France and Vuelta a España. That coverage will include at least...
• Live text commentary from cyclingnews.com
• GPS tracking of the race on maps and profiles
• Live situation on the road (breaks, time gaps)
• Live splits and finish times for time trials
• Fantastic photography from the road
• Daily finish-line results
• Full race standings for every jersey category
• Full team rosters with details on every rider
• Video previews of every stage
• Stage recaps at the end of each stage
• Rich social media feeds
Additional content will be available for certain races, including added video content, second screen features and more!
The 2013 Tour Tracker includes:
- Live video coverage of every stage
- Live text updates during the race
- GPS tracking and interactive maps and profiles
- Daily results and overall standings
- Stage previews and summaries
- Favorite rider selections
- Searchable team and rider listings
- Extended Time Trial coverage
- Selected Twitter feeds
The 2013 edition will feature
• live GPS tracking
• live reports on break away groups, time gaps
• insightful text commentary
• stage previews, routes and profiles
• full team rosters and rider details
• daily results and full standings
• photography from the road
• rich social media stream