The trails in East Kowen Forest, Sparrow Hill, Majura Pines and Bruce Ridge are some of the Canberra region’s most popular ride destinations. Hand tooled by small but insanely dedicated trail builders, these trails are all about community. There are so many trails now, that an App was needed to help riders discover them all — so we built one with our friends.
The latest update includes:
– Detailed maps for each location showing the entire trail network
– NEW Find Maps menu option to make it easier to pop into different maps
– Course overlay for the 2016 Kowalski Classic (Quarter, Half, and Full courses)
– Every trail listed and distances
– Information about the local trail builders & trail building
– Upcoming major events
Whether you ride the trails regularly or there for the very first time, this App will be the handiest tool in your pack (especially if you want to ride that trail you’ve heard good things about or find your way back to the car!
Simply download the App and use your phone’s GPS to show where you are on the map. Enjoy your ride!