This is a Complete Guide That Clearly Explains The Whole Electronic Degree Process And How You Can Get It, With The Help Of Little Known, But Highly Effective Tips!
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ Online Education Basics
★ Managing Online Education Expectations
★ Choosing the Best From The Range of Online Degrees
★ The Quest of Finding The Perfect Online Degree
★ The Employer's Perception Of An Online Degree
★ Studying Abroad Online
★ Online Education - A Boon For Army Personnel
★ A Guide To Your Online Education In Law
★ Online Tutoring – What Is It?
★ Online Tutoring: Two Advanced Processes Used
★ What Are the Benefits of Online Tutoring?
★ Homeschooling and Online Tutoring
★ How to Find Online Tutoring Providers
★ Advantages of Online Tutoring for College Students
★ The Difference Between Online Tutoring and Face-to-Face Tutoring
★ Reasons to Look For Online Tutoring For A Child
★ Differences Between Email Online Tutoring and Live Tutoring
★ Online Tutoring: Two Basic Processes Used
★ Studying for Your Online Practical Course
★ Community College Education
★ Community Colleges – A Stepping Stone to University Education
★ 4 Disadvantages Of Community College Education
★ Advantages of Universities
★ Educational Financial Aid
★ Financial Motivation for Two-Year Education
★ Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $14.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
Types of Alerts
FAFSA Completion Alerts:
ISAC's FAFSA Completion Initiative is recognized nationwide for its success in encouraging students to complete the FAFSA. Completing a FAFSA early is the most important step in seeking money for college. Alerts are sent based on user details.
ISACorps Event Alerts
ISAC's nationally recognized outreach program for college readiness includes a team of ISACorps members distributed throughout the state. Corps members conduct events and are available in high schools and colleges to help students navigate the college going process. User zip code and date of birth will be used to send alerts about college readiness events being conducted in the local community by the ISACorps.
Users can restrict alerts they receive by turning off specific alerts in the app preferences.
ISAC is a state agency founded by Illinois lawmakers over 50 years ago to ensure that financial considerations did not prevent Illinois students from realizing their post secondary educational goals, offering a comprehensive array of programs and services to students and their families. We administer most of the key state and federal grant, scholarship, loan repayment/forgiveness and prepaid tuition programs available to college students.
Need more detail? GradGuru sends you free messages and helps you:
--Keep track of important college-related deadlines
--Find the best links for FAFSA, ACT, SAT and other important resources
--Understand what you need to do to successfully apply to college
GradGuru for High School is a collaboration between GradGuru.org and the California College Guidance Initiative
Getting through high school may seem tough enough, but there is another issue that must be factored in: college. As daunting as it may sound, college prep starts all the way back in your freshman year!
But not to worry. “37 Ways To Prepare For College” will give you step-by-step advice on how to get ready for higher education.
Don’t Let College Intimidate You. Start Preparing Now For Your Future!
Here is what you will learn about in the "37 Ways To Prepare For College" e-book:
Chapter 1 – As A Freshman You Can…
1. Plan Your High School Curriculum
2. Discuss the next four years with your counselor
3. Join clubs and extracurricular activities
4. Discuss college financing with your parents
5. Take virtual college campus tours
6. Volunteer over the summer
7. Learn to type
Chapter 2 – As A Sophomore You Can…
8. Come up with a list of potential colleges
9. Take on a leadership role in a club
10. Talk with your teachers and counselors regularly
11. Research the standardized tests required for college admissions
12. Attend preparatory classes for the SAT or the ACT
13. Sign up for www.fastweb.com
14. Go to college fairs
Chapter 3 – As A Junior You Can…
15. Take AP classes
16. Take the PSAT
17. Begin your search for scholarship and financial aid money
18. Take the SAT
19. Visit colleges on your list
20. Get brochures and applications from your choice colleges
21. Apply for scholarships
Chapter 4 – As A Senior You Can…
22. Request recommendation letters from teachers and counselors
23. Set up a tentative college cost budget
24. Write your applications essays
25. Send off your applications
26. Schedule interviews with prospective colleges
27. Fill out the FAFSA
28. Select your school
29. Keep housing and financial aid deadlines in order
Chapter 5 – The Summer Before College…
30. Get a job
31. Make time for friends
32. Make time for yourself
33. Make sure you have all the information you need from the college
34. Attend a summer workshop
35. Register for classes
36. Call your roommate and get to know them
37. Decide who’s bringing what
Bonus – Packing For The Dorms…
Things To Buy
For Your Health
So, go ahead and grab your free app on how to prepare for college now.
This useful eBook presents 64 pages of tips on how to get an education online easily, the various options available, and how you can avail of these excellent opportunities to get the finest possible education online.
Finally! A Complete Guide That Clearly Explains The Whole Electronic Degree Process And How You Can Get It, With The Help Of Little Known, But Highly Effective Tips! If You Have Been Looking For This, Just Don't Let This Opportunity Slip By…!
Online Education Explained
Everything You Want To Know About Online Education
These Are Some Of The Tips You Will Find In The Book :
- Online Education Basics
- Managing Online Education Expectations
- Choosing the Best From The Range of Online Degrees
- The Quest of Finding The Perfect Online Degree
- The Employer's Perception Of An Online Degree
- Studying Abroad Online
- Online Education - A Boon For Army Personnel
- A Guide To Your Online Education In Law
- Online Tutoring – What Is It?
- Online Tutoring: Two Advanced Processes Used
- What Are the Benefits of Online Tutoring?
- Homeschooling and Online Tutoring
- How to Find Online Tutoring Providers
- Advantages of Online Tutoring for College Students
- The Difference Between Online Tutoring and Face-to-Face Tutoring
- Reasons to Look For Online Tutoring For A Child
- Differences Between Email Online Tutoring and Live Tutoring
- Online Tutoring: Two Basic Processes Used
- Studying for Your Online Practical Course
- Community College Education
- Community Colleges – A Stepping Stone to University Education
- 4 Disadvantages Of Community College Education
- Advantages of Universities
- Educational Financial Aid
- Financial Motivation for Two-Year Education
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- And Much More...
More from developer
* The Little By Little eBook – An interactive short story that takes you and your child around the world to learn about saving and how small things add up to a big difference!
* What is Money? – An introduction to the concept of money and the role it plays in our lives, featuring the new Money Match game.
* When I Grow Up – A fun, sharable activity that allows kids to literally put themselves in the career they want when they grow up.
You want your children to understand the importance of higher education and how vital it is to start saving early. Having the conversation now can show kids that they can take an active role in making their future dreams a reality.
With the Big Start app from several state 529 plans and Upromise, you’ll not only start the discussion with your children, you’ll also get help to start saving for the future! Enjoy!
Big Dreamers helps young people explore career options, discover their dream job and map out how to make it a reality through a 529 college savings plan.
And we didn't forget about parents. After kids find their match, it's time to pass the app to the parents to test how well they know their kids' hopes and dreams.
All it takes is answering a few questions, and you're on your way to the career of your dreams.