It helps you:
★ REMEMBER wines you liked.
★ MANAGE your wine cellar (after free trial period, requires buying PRO version)
★ FIND good affordable wine.
★ LEARN more about wine.
Michael Zepeda: Great app. I'm a new wine drinker. And this app has saved me from some pretty nasty wines.
Andrew Klug: Great tool for keeping track of your wine cellar as well as wines you try and want to remember you like or dislike. Well worth the donation for the cellar tool.
Brenda Johnston: I like this app as I am not a wine expert and being able to take a picture of the bottle is very handy when I go to the store. I track not only wine but anything I can drink. Also nice to document prices so you know if Duty Free is a good deal. Thanks
USE WINE SECRETARY TO
★ Guide your purchases using the archive of 900,000+ ratings, reviews, and prices.
★ Remember wines by adding your own ratings, notes, and photos.
★ Manage your wine cellar: number of bottles and when you should drink them (after free trial, requires buying PRO version)
★ Manage your wine shopping list and wish List
★ Learn wine vocabulary and pronunciation using the built-in Wine Dictionary.
★ Share wines you like with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, Email, etc.
★ Keep your wine collection safe, by sending backups to Gmail, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
Questions, or ideas for improvements? I'm happy to help. firstname.lastname@example.org
Wine Secretary's wine archive uses data provided by Snooth: http://www.snooth.com
With this free Wine Dictionary app you can:
• Browse the list of more then 900 words and definitions
• Search directly for a words
If you like wine, this app is for you!
In mobile guide you will find:
- map of czech viticulture regions
- details about Moravian regions
- details about Bohemian regions
- history of winery in Czech republic
-categories of czech wine (still, sparkling, carbonated, liqueur, table, country, quality and more)
- a list of white wines
- a list of red wines
-detailed description of each of wines with images of grapes and basic characteristics
Other options My Vinoteca are export and import your list of wines to your Google Drive, export your list of wines at a ficher csv, import a csv file sharing on Facebok, see the statistics of your wine cellar ...
Now, when you go to buy or order a wine you can find in the wine list to help you decide, will help you remember the name of that wine you tasted so good or that you do not like and you do not want to buy again.
If you have any problems, questions or suggestions send an email to info.mivinoteca @ gmail.com, I answer all emails. Now on twitter https://twitter.com/MiVinoteca
* All new intuitive user interface that makes inputing notes fun and easy
* Ability to share notes across a wide range of channels like Wine Notes users, Facebook, and Email
* Comprehensive database with thousands of wineries and locations with the ability to add your own
* Large dictionary database with over 100 key wine terms to help guide your ratings
Please email us from the settings page with any questions, comments, or concerns. Your feedback will help us improve the app!
*This application is not a search engine for wines!*
- Quickly find a wine by scanning its barcode
- Provide a picture of the bottle by taking a picture or choosing one from your mobile
- Enhanced wine's picture by cropping, adjusting brightness/contrast and rotation
- sort and/or filter wines
- add tags to wines in order to find them easily
- customize field's values
- backup/restore wines on your sdcard
- export wines in a readable html file or in a csv file and share by email, dropbox, others...
- import wines from csv files
- skins support
- navigate between dialogs with gestures
With this usefull app you can always consult all information about your favorite wines or if you prefer, you can use it to keep track of your home wine cellar.
- Add your wines with a photo and custom data, and organize them by type
- Use the search box to quickly find wine filtering by year, type of grape, winery name, wine type, alcohol content or wine appellation.
- Discover the wine routes and designations of origin using the map.
- Share wine images with friends.
- In this version Wines&Wines proposes a list of some of the most awarded wines during 2014.
Visual Sockets © 2015
or… if you want to know more about a particular bottle
or… if you are in vacation in France and you want to know what kind of wine can be found in the area…
Download FRENCH WINES, an application by GUIDE HACHETTE DES VINS, the famous French wine guide!
Exclusive content : Comprehensive information, written by the experts of the Guide Hachette des Vins
HOW TO CHOOSE AND SERVE WINE:
• Know the quality of every french vintage since 1945 thanks to 700 ratings!
• Find information about “appellation controlée” wines: description, colors and aromas, grape variety, ageing capacity and service temperature .
LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT WINE:
• A complete cartography of wine growing regions of France
• A dictionary to understand the vocabulary of wine, with 230 definitions
AN EASY-TO-USE APPLICATION:
• A search engine to easily find a wine or definition
• All the vintage ratings available in a few clicks for each region
• Quality design
For more information and to get access to wine tasting notes from the Guide Hachette des Vins: www.hachette-vins.com
• Add, update and review personal tasting notes.
• Rating option of five-star or traditional Robert-Parker, 100-point System.
• Create custom shopping lists and sets (favorite reds, favorite whites, party wines, etc)
• Quick-entry tools for recording details like: rating, appearance, aroma, taste, finish and summary.
• The Tasting Fundamentals guide helps users navigate the wine tasting process.
• “Tasting Terms” tab for those looking to expand their wine-tasting vocabulary.
• “Grape Guide” is the official cheat sheet for grape varietals.
• “Fit for Food” offers suggested food to wine pairings.
• Events tab for local wine-related events.
Do you feel limited in your understanding of wine and wine tasting? Have you ever forgotten a really great wine that you tried at a dinner party or tasting event? Perhaps you accidentally bought that wine that you don’t really like…again? Or maybe you’re the type of wine lover who religiously tracks your tasting experience in a detailed log, noting subtleties in colour, aroma, texture, and taste…then Just Wine is a solution you’ll love.
Learn about wine, while discovering more about you:
- Review the types of wines you love, and hate.
- Refine your tastes and expand your horizons.
- Reflect on your collections, compare what you saved and see yourself evolve and change as you grow as a wine enthusiast.
Discover a world of wine from your smartphone:
- Wine suggestions for every holiday with meal pairings
- Check out our wine blog in the Discover section
- Find a new favorite wine from your favorite country in Around the World in 80 Wines
QR code enabled:
- Paperless tasting notes are here to stay - scan the Just Wine supported QR code to import all the wines you taste at your next wine tasting event
- Scan the QR code on the back of wine bottles to find out about that wine and its producer
• Scan a bottle of wine to learn about its details in a second
• Find the best wines closer to you
• Ranking of the best wines
• Allows you to set the favorite wines in your bookmark
• Share your favorite moments
• Take inspiration from your friends
Wineoox simplifies the path to enjoy great wines.
The application helps you to remember your preferences, to learn more about the wine you are uncorking, and which one to choose in different moments. Scan a wine of any kind, and while you enjoy it, Wineoox will automatically recognize the wine from our database of over 1 million items. If the wine is not in our database, our team will find it for you and will respond as soon as possible.
Learn everything you've ever wanted to know about wines, explore the feedback of your friends and get personal recommendations, based on the tastes, just browsing the wine shops around you or simply identify them on your Wineoox Wish List .
After all : it's free!
The main features :
• Scan a bottle, recognize it and save the photo with the wine details.
• If you can not find the details of the wine by the bottle, scan the bar code.
• You can manually identify by the search bar the few wines not immediately recognized.
• Simple and straightforward - find everything you need for a wine, taste and assessments.
• Add to Wish List wines to ensure great future experiences - and to know where to buy the wines with our section “Wines around you”
• Connect with your friends with Facebook, Twitter or Gmail and be inspired by their wine-experiences.
• Browse wines, ratings and reviews.
• Review their ratings.
• Scan offline, we will keep the last image to resume the recognition when you’ll be online again.
- World Edition with information about the wine regions of the 12 most prestigious wine producers countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Chile, France, Germany, Italy, New Zealand, Portugal, Spain, South Africa and US.
- Detailed Vintages from 1990 until 2010 with more than 2,000 vintages carefully qualified.
- 100% reliable and contrasted information, drawn from the most prestigious lists, professionals from different countries and the results of our oenology club.
- Improved interface with new features for the user. Easier and more useful.
Wines and Vintages World Edition has already been positioned as an essential guide to learn the vintage qualification from different regions of countries all over the world, with reliable and contrasted information.
Are you having a meal with some friends and you have to choose the wine?
Do you have a meal with your boss and you have to make a good impression with it?
Thanks to Wines and Vintage World Edition you will not choose the wine at random because you will know the quality of each vintage wine according to its year and guarantee of origin. It is just that easy!
Sure, you will always be right thanks to this application. As everybody knows, the most expensive wine is not necessary the one with higher quality.
Enjoy this application! And, of course, enjoy a good glass of wine!
From the passion for Italy's fine wines comes this application that catalogue all quality wines produced in Italy, as defined in the specifications registered at the Italy's Agriculture Ministry.
You can do as geographical search (by district or region) as a blend one.
For each Italian wine you will se some info and, on top, a region map icon, associated to. If you tap-on, an Italy's map will be shown with the region in evidence.
In the future the app will be integrated with hundreds of Italy's Wine makers, spread all over contry.
Happy navigation and "In alto i calici"!
- 330 DOC & 73 DOCG. Total Italy -
TAGS: Wine, Italy, Quality wine, Grape, Italy region, Italy district, sommeliers' winery
The next updates will focus on improving searching and statistic features. Additionally the datamodel will be enhanced.
Current version 1.25.2 contains these features:
- show all storages in one list
- filter storages by vintage, category, country, region, varietal etc.
- show empty storages in separate list
- detail view for every wine including rating and larger image
- history for all storages
- show overdue storages
- maintain separate cellars
- Im- and Export for CSV files (e.g. export from "Wine Cellar", "Mein Keller free", "Wine + Listing")
- Import for WinWein-Interchange Format (.WWI)
- full text search for all attributes
- support of barcodes for fast lookup of storages, supports ZXing and QR Droid barcode app
- support of product information lookup using specified name or barcode (uses InvisibleHand service)
- sorting by almost all attributes
- text and graphical overview
- full import and export using XML/ZIP-archive (local Filesystem, DropBox, Email, BlueTooth) and synchronization (e.g. via DropBox or Astro Filemanager)
- use external storage to avoid duplicate images on your phone
- choose currency per storage
Please sent feedback to developer which is happy to answer.
Or join the forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/kellermeister-user-group
Browse and organize hundreds of thousands of recipes from your favorite food magazines, world-famous chefs, bloggers and fellow home cooks. Enjoy easy-to-follow instructions and beautiful photos. Explore the extensive wine and cocktail guides and stay in the know on the latest food and drink trends.
Find recipes for cuisines around the world, from Allrecipes.com, The Food Network, BigOven, Conde Nast, Epicurious, Bon Appetit, and more. Read tasting notes and reviews on more than 1.5 million wines. Browse hundreds of cocktails.
Find recipes by cuisine, source, ingredient, or dietary needs. Filter by difficulty, method, preparation time, and more.
Automatically sync your collections and shopping list across MSN Food & Drink on the web and your mobile apps for quick access.
EASY TO USE TOOLS: SHOPPING LIST AND COLLECTIONS
Never miss an item at the grocery store again: Organize your shopping list and have it available on any device. Create your own Collection of recipes or ideas and easily find them when you want them.
Take notes from the pros. Get access to world-renown chefs’ best recipes and explore their finest restaurants and catering.
COOKING SCHOOL: HOW-TO VIDEO AND KITCHEN TIPS
Watch how-to videos and read about tips and techniques to make every home-cooked meal a success.
FOOD NEWS & TRENDS
Stay in the know about the world of food and drink.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
Quick selection guide for the best wine for every occasion.
Use the table for the official rating of the Vintage Spanish Denomination of Origin, to see if the harvest of the region for each year has been excellent (5), very good (4), good (3), regular (2) o deficient (1)
If you have to choose wine for a special occasion and you are not well versed with wines, this will be a great asset to you.
The application is available in English, Spanish, French, German...
Information provided by the regulatory councils of the DO