Circles is a game, played by 2 players, taking turns in selecting one or several of the available circles on the game board, only selecting circles in straight line, which are next to each other.
The goal of the game is to make the other player select the last available circle.
This app is brought to you by SMD Studio!
* 900+ levels.
* TIME TRIAL mode to play with your friends.
* vivid sound effects.
* Simple, yet addictive match-3 gameplay. Match 3 or more circles of the same color to increase your score.
* Every interaction has an unique sound attached. Create your own soundtrack as you play.
* Post your high scores to the online leaderboard.
* Clean and elegant art and sound design.
How to play:
* Click on a single circle to activate it.
* Once you have a circle activated, switch its place with another circle adjacent to it to form a line of 3 or more of the same color.
You are given a geometrical form that consists of vertices connected by threads and your goal is to move around the vertices (tap and drag) in such a manner that you will obtain another geometric form where none of the threads overlap.
* The game includes 60 levels for free.
* Easy to play, difficult to solve.
* Star achievement system.
* Test your spatial visualization abilities and train your brain skills.
-- Helpful visual guidance --
When threads overlap they have a white color. As you move them around, the threads that don’t overlap will be colored in blue.
Suggestions are welcome.
Simply connect colored circles to remove like colors. Make squares to get time bonuses and extra points!
It's the frustratingly easy and free puzzle game! Do you like free games similar to Dots? Then try Circles!
There is no better free dots like game on Gplay with as many features as this...
Exciting Fast-Paced Gameplay:
* Unlock UBER-Exclusive Themes!
* Unlock Killer Power-Ups to Add Time, Explode CIRCLES, and More!
* Earn Trophies / Achievements
* Leaderboards - See How You Stack Up Against Friends!
* Hidden Gems Throughout the Game!
* Color Blind Mode (In Themes Menu!)
* Completely Ad Free!
Are you a CIRCLES Ninja? Let's find out!
Tips & Tricks:
1. Making SQUARE's Extends Time.
2. Use Power-Ups Wisely to Score Big!
3. Change the THEMES within the Menu!
This game offers tablet-optimized UI and great features for tablet users!
CIRCLES is a FREE game for Android™
Compare to Loops or Paths for Android.
If you have any feedback or ideas please don't hesitate to e-mail us at:
We <3 to hear from fans!
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
We are not associated with DOTS game (by PlayDots, Inc.). DOTS is a trademark of PlayDots, Inc.
* 900+ levels.
* TIME TRIAL mode to play with your friends.
* vivid sound effects.
The history of this puzzle is quite interesting and similar puzzles were first printed by Sam Lloyd in the Brooklyn Daily Eagle (1897) and in a 1932 book titled "Puzzles and Curious Problems" by Henry Ernest Dudeney. More recently, this puzzle was popularized by Japanese puzzle game company Nikoli under the name Arukone.
Flicky Circles game will surprise every player with its simplicity. Everyone likes to swipe his finger and sees some kind of a reaction. Here it is, not just a reaction, but a game based on players swipes, a game that changes your spare time into fun. Flicky Circles is simple, fast and thinkful android game to play with your friends or solo against a computer.
Flicky Circles is inspired by a hit game OLO. Game objects are positioned like a figure OlO, where each circle has to go through border (enemy ending zone) to reach his ending zone and score a point.
Each player starts with 6 circles in 3 different sizes. Circle gets smaller each time it lands on player's starting point (white color). Goal is to flick your circles into same colored ending zone and achieve more points than opponent. With two or more same sized circles, player gets a bonus point. And don't be angry on the game if player suddenly changes your scores.
Flicky Circles game is designed for tablets and phones!
- solo & multiplayer mode,
- challenging levels,
- colorful gameplay,
- 7 and 10 inch tablets support,
- top 10 highscores tracking,
- facebook score sharing,
- supports multitouch for counter-defense
**** Flicky Circles: Where Lawn Bowls Meets Air Hockey ****
Network permission is required for ads and highscore sharing.
Thank you for your support!
If you like games like sudoku and tetris you may also like this game. Just as these games it is a really good time killer and brain trainer.
Circles is great, easy but also challenging logic game. Rules are simple: you just have to clear all colored pieces to complete the level and to do so you have to click the circle to start chain reaction that will wipe your targets. Sounds easy, but if you want to manage to high level you will have to plan your moves, because their numbers is limited when the number of colored pieces is rising with level.
- continue option - you can make break at every time and return to the game later, game state will be restored.
- achievements / themes - game have three graphic themes, but two will be locked on beginning. You will have to acquire achievements to unlock them.
- scores - 10 best scores will be saved.
- adjustable speed - you can adjust animation speed. If you like to watch how circles are moving you can choose low speed but if you don't like to wait you can choose fast.
- Single Player (Human vs. AI)
- Two Players
You can follow my work on my website: http://www.adesignstudio.net
Keywords: TicTacToe, Game, Simple, Brain and Puzzle, Entertainment
The app was implemented using a minimalist style, so there is no menu or setting button. You are only allowed to play and nothing else!
The game starts solved and it becomes harder and harder as you move circles.
In Circles, you combine together circular shapes of same color to make a giant cluster. Test your reflexes and speed as you play against time to connect like-colored circles together.
How to play:
Create clusters of active color before counter runs out
Join together like-colored circles to make a cluster
Single circles can be changed to active color by dragging them into the counter
Click on the circles on the screen in the order the computer highlights them on each level. You must first wait for the computer to finish designating the order before starting.
** How many puzzles?
We offer 5 beautifully illustrated, intuitive jigsaw puzzle game for kids age 3+
The full version has 30 puzzles.
** Why Kids Jigsaw Puzzle?
1. Begin your fun with simple 9-pieces jigsaw puzzles and finish with complex 25-pieces ones;
2. Princesses, ponys, unicorns, dragons and knights, fairies and castel are waiting to be discovered;
3. Easy and user friendly interface , specifically designed for young kids;
4. Possibility to go forward to the next puzzle or to come back and surf the entire gallery;
5. The pieces do not overlap; they appear gradually on the screen one after the other. The parent can choose to have one, two or three pieces at the same time on the screen.(Available on Settings, before starting the game);
6. Light and cheerful background music that can be switch on/off anytime by the kid;
7. Cheerful greetings when the puzzle is completed;
8. There is an option giving you the possibility of smooth precision adjustment. Beginning with low precision setting, a child will be able to drop a piece of a jigsaw puzzle away from its right place and it will be automatically adjusted to the correct position. At the high precision setting, a child will have to operate with precision in order to fix the puzzle pieces in their places. (Available Settings , before starting the game);
9. Great way of developing perceptive skills in young children
This application will help your child develop skills such as:
at the same time offering many hours of great fun!
You might come to like it yourself... and your child will definitely love it!
** How it's working?
Kids Jigsaw Puzzle: Princess and Pony is the classical jigsaw puzzle that many children have used at home or school. The puzzle designs include princesses, castels, dragons, ponys, unicorns and knights.
The puzzle works very easily, the pieces of the puzzle appear in the right side of the window and need to be inserted in the right place to build the picture.The child drags it to where he thinks it belongs. If he is wrong, he get to try again. Every puzzle piece he places triggers a silly sound effect. An exit arrow on the bottom right brings you back to the selection menu.When the puzzle is finished in the top right corner an arrow appears and take you to the next puzzle.
The bells on the top right corner in the selection menu let you turn on/off the music.
After a brief tutorial session with your toddler, the app will be simple enough for him to operate alone.
The puzzles range in difficulty. Easier ones feature 12 pieces, while more complex ones require 25 pieces. The puzzle pieces are perfectly suited for a child’s tiny fingers.
** Problems with the app?
If you have problems running the software on your particular device, please contact us via email and we will try to help!
** Suggestions or Issues?
We are interested in improving our game in order to meet your requests. Therefore any suggestions or issues are welcomed at email@example.com.
We will do our best to give a prompt response.
Runs on both phones and tablets with Android version 2.1 or higher.