DIVER Magazine's coverage of every aspect of the sport is unrivalled, especially in the realms of dive-gear testing, training, dive holiday destinations and underwater photography. Over more than four decades it has established a formidable reputation for expert and authoritative reporting of the news, views and features that matter to all scuba divers.
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Annual subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the latest issue.
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through Google Play Account settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Classés en plusieurs rubriques, vous pourrez consulter tous les faits divers très simplement en quelques clics. Pas de superflu, rien que du fait divers paru dans divers organes de presse nationaux et régionaux, que ce soit sensationnel, incongru, drôle, triste, émouvant etc...
Les articles que vous pourrez lire grâce a l'application sont mis a jour plusieurs fois quotidiennement, et sont généralement accompagnés d'un photo d'illustration ainsi que d'une référence vers une source.
Si vous avez des commentaires, des suggestions ou autre n’hésitez pas a m'envoyer un mail.
Unlike some other magazine apps where the app is free but you have to pay for the content, we have turned this around and give you the very latest issue FREE. The exact same issue that retails in stores around the world for £3.99 ($6.00USD).
For a limited time, you can also read back issues of DIVE for free on Android!
Now you really can get QUALITY FOR FREE.
DIVE magazine has been established for over 15 years and has gained its reputation based on stunning photography, great writing and first class design.
Get involved and comment on our news, views and reviews by using our unique comment section under each page. Your comments get added to the magazine so the readers who follow can see what you think.
Get your scuba fix and come join the fun.
**USGS changed their data source breaking the list! Please upgrade to latest version!**
- Tab between map and list
- Latest quakes in the World.
- Filter what you see
- Click quake to view on map
- Map shows magnitudes
- View details on USGS site
- Alerts and Push notifications!
- Download the Alerter App to be more informed!
- Satellite Map view
- Share to social media
- Report if you felt it to USGS
- Choose what you want to load
Emergency AUS - Delivers warning and incident information issued by official agencies across Australia.
Providing users real-time access to official warnings, incident reports and public Sensory Observations to aid in better decision making during emergencies and disasters.
By bringing together emergency information from over 20 official sources and accessing observations submitted by the public, Emergency AUS delivers unparalleled emergency intelligence to residents, tourists and visitors.
Official emergency information is sourced from state and territory emergency services and provided in real-time.
- View information on the map or in a list
- Sort lists by distance from your current location, time or event status
- National parity applied to warnings and incident terminology for a cohesive national and local picture
- Links provided back to the official source of information provided
- Access to state and territory warnings and Total Fire Ban notifications Australia wide
- Share information via your social media networks
- Multi hazard / multi risk incident and warnings information including
- Structure Fire
- Planned Burns
- Smoke hazard
- Hazardous Material
Upgrade to paid version for:
- Multiple watch areas
- Additional watch area extended options
- Access emergency information in more than one State
Emergency AUS empowers the public to share comments and photos of emergency situations in real-time to help keep others informed. Observations of an emergency situation that you share or receive on issues including blocked roads, fire location, flood water depth, wind intensity can make all the difference in making a safe decision.
- Access public observations (including photos) to increase your awareness
- Share what you know about an emergency to help keep others informed
- All observations represented on the map to help assess what is relevant to you
- Observations submitted by sense (see, hear, feel, smell).
- Observation categories include incident observations, damage and loss observations and community to community support.
- Share observations via your social media networks
- Set a watch areas to keep an eye on warnings and incidents in your area of interest
- Receive alerts directly to your phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Advanced double pass analysis provides the most comprehensive assessment of a warnings validity to your watch areas.
You cannot be sure you are free from harm's way by only using the information provided from Emergency AUS, and remember, your safety is your responsibility.
Built by GRIDSTONE, powered by RIPE Intelligence.
Powered by RIPE Intelligence's Australian emergency information network. Further integrated emergency information available at www.emergencyaus.info
RED uses information from The Home Front Command website which is updated in real-time and is pushed to your device when an alert is issued in your area.
When the alarm is issued you will receive a push notification and it's details will be displayed for 10 minutes according to the safety guidelines published by The Home Front Command.
You can easily choose between either receiving alerts only for your area or all the areas.
Other features and goodies:
- Alerts are PUSHED to your device! Other apps poll constantly causing battery drain. Save energy and use RED.
- You can see all the latest alerts from the last 10 minutes on a map (from around the country).
- More features are in the works for the upcoming version. Stay tuned!
RED was built as a non-profit project.
Feel free to visit us and give us your feedback so we can make it better suit your needs:
About SDTTL: Scuba Diver AUSTRALASIA, the premier dive magazine in Asia, has teamed up with DivePhotoGuide.com, a world leader in underwater photography media, and Edition Fifty Fathoms, the prestigious art photo magazine collectible, to create Scuba Diver THROUGH THE LENS, the first international underwater photography and videography magazine. It is designed to educate the global community on equipment, techniques and travel destinations, as well as highlight the world's top underwater photographers and videographers.
Disasters can occur anywhere, at any time. Alberta Emergency Alerts provide you with critical information about immediate disasters, where the disasters are occurring and what action you can take to better prepare yourself.
Alerts are distributed to the public through various outlets including:
• Radio and television
• RSS Feed
• Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Road Signage
• Alberta Emergency Alert App
Public Safety is everyone’s responsibility.
Stop ● Listen ● Respond
Toutes les infos que vous devez connaître, que ce soit en Suisse ou dans le monde, dans le domaine politique, économique, les faits divers mais aussi le sport et l'actualité des people. Présentation améliorée des images et des vidéos.
Consultation très facile de tous les services: programme TV, sorties, cinéma et horoscope, sans oublier les concours et bien sûr la météo.
ubAlert is a global social network that operates to save lives by sharing the knowledge of the world's citizens with those in danger.
Our ubAlert app gives you all the information you need when it comes to disasters happening across the world. With data collected from both verified sources and users like you, you’ll instantly have access to everything you need to know about an event. Alerts contain basic event details, impact statistics, maps, images, videos, and more. You can instantly share alerts with friends and family members to get them out of harm’s way via email, Facebook and Twitter.
The goal of this app is to create the world's largest, most reliable, all-hazard disaster alerting network by combining data from global institutions and data providers with crowd-sourced user accounts. Our global emergency warning platform validates the reliability of the reported content and then immediately alerts those who may be impacted, depending on the severity and location.
In the wake of the recent mega disasters (Indian Ocean Tsunami, Japan Earthquake/Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, etc...) and numerous man-made fiascos (SARs scare, Terrorist Attacks, etc…), it's become painfully obvious that the existing alert systems aren't enough. These events claimed more innocent lives than they had to, and we've been wondering why. You’d think our cities, states, and countries would have figured out a better way to warn us by now.
So we decided to create a global social network to fill the gap. If even a single life is saved, it's been well worth the effort.
Why doesn't this exist already?
- The disaster information is simply not known (not enough reporters and instruments on the ground yet);
- Governments and institutions are reluctant to alert citizens (some fear liability, some fear panic, and others, because they are irresponsible);
- The problem is hard to solve: how do you know who and when to alert in such a complex global village?
ubAlert gives POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
Imagine if an ordinary citizen could report only what she knows or sees, and have all who are interested instantly get informed. Suddenly, an initial report of a shooting in a neighborhood becomes an alert to all the neighbors, even ones she does not know yet. And imagine if there was a site that collected not only citizen's alerts, but that of other organizations around the world, and filtered and sent each alert according to the user's interests and potential impact! Wow, that will truly save lives! That's the plan.
How does it work?
All you have to do is to tell us what is happening, where, how serious the event is, and how large the impact area could be. Then, ubAlert checks to see who may be within the impact area you designed and is interested in the alert, and we send them an alert!
Yes, we do our best to get the right data from the right organizations, globally. But we cannot win this battle without YOU. This is how heroes are born from ordinary citizens who help other strangers!
The world will thank you for your participation, and may hail you as the "hero" who averted a potential disaster.
Basic Features include:
- Interactive map
- Sort events by severity / popularity / credibility
- Report an event and submit a photo or video
- Share events by email, or post links to Facebook and Twitter
- Save alerts to your “watch” list for quick viewing
- Adjust text size
- Provide feedback regarding credibility of the post to prevent fraudulent posts
- Adjust settings to display distance in kilometers or miles
Purchase an In-App Subscription to gain access to the following features:
- Get push notification alerts for events happening in your area
- Adjust your location settings, to a specific location and radius
- Sort alert list to view only alerts in your location
- Add important alerts to your watchlist for quick access
Visit www.flashalert.net for more information.
If you are having trouble attaching your account to the app, please see this page: