Features include -
- A news summary covering stories from all sources ! Clean feed with no repeated stories. For each story - see all sources that covered it with a simple tap !
- Subscribe for push notifications for prominent stories (optional)!
- New discoveries, interviews, research results, studies and interesting talks - brought to you from the leading Youtube channels!
- Your very own news feed - choose the topics you want to follow and/or the topics you want blocked! Don't bother yourself with news that don't interest you! You can even block a source you don't like ! (long tap any article)
- An awesome widget!
- Free built in read later - save interesting articles for later reading!
Science Today is the California Academy of Sciences’ channel for current stories on cutting-edge technologies, life, Earth, space, sustainability and Academy Research. Videos and articles are produced in-house and can also be found throughout the museum, and on our website. www.calacademy.org/sciencetoday.
The world’s most widely read general science journal, Science provides broad, comprehensive coverage of the latest developments in science policy and cutting-edge research. From astronomy to microbiology, Science spans the sciences, and the globe, to keep you up to date on the events that are shaping science around the world.
As a subscriber you'll enjoy: 51 weekly issues delivered to your tablet or phone, instant online access to every Science article ever published since 1880, exclusive e-mail alerts, and much more.
Plus, every Science subscription includes a one-year membership in the non-profit AAAS. Open to everyone, AAAS is an advocate for all of the sciences, and is home to a community of over 120,000 people, from Nobel Laureates to high school students, who believe in the power of science to make our world a better place.
Subscribe today and fill your next 365 days with information, community, and Science.
Un grand merci à tous pour vos commentaires et encouragements ! N'hésitez pas à nous communiquer vos remarques et suggestions directement par email à l'adresse firstname.lastname@example.org
Suivez en direct les dernières découvertes scientifiques, les avancées de la recherche... Mais aussi toute l'actualité de l'exploration spatiale, de l'astronomie, des nouvelles technologies, des questions d'environnement et de santé.
Décryptage, dossiers, rencontres, reportages, infographies, quiz... sont autant de façons d'aborder l'actualité des sciences et du savoir vue par la rédaction de Sciences et Avenir.
Des fonctionnalités avancées pour votre mobile et votre tablette :
- une mise en page qui s'adapte automatiquement à l'écran de votre téléphone et de votre tablette
- une vue rapide et personnalisable des informations-clés du moment
- des alertes d'actualité paramétrables et la possibilité de s'inscrire aux newsletters
- les articles et les dépêches classés par rubrique
- la possibilité de sauvegarder et de commenter les articles directement depuis l'application
- le partage rapide d'article par email et via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ et LinkedIn
This application allows you to conveniently view a list of articles and if you want to open a detailed view articles with minimal user interface for ease of reading in any place and at any time.
List of articles and topics constantly updated.
At this point, the application has around 8 topics:
- Health and Medicine
Join us live via our webstream, download and listen to our extensive back-catalogue of programmes covering science, technology, medicine and engineering, watch our science videos, or browse our news reports, interviews with world-renowed scientists and science articles.
• Hear it first: opt-in to listen live when our programmes are broadcast.
• Get the latest Naked Scientists multimedia content on the move.
• Download audio or video and watch or listen later.
• Share things you like with friends on social media.
• Get in touch directly with questions or feedback.
• Based at Cambridge University, the Naked Scientists are producers of professional science programmes and news articles that are shared internationally on radio, television and over the Internet as podcasts.
Why buy expensive magazines and books or subscribe to journals when you can get all the required information on your mobile? Enjoy!
All rights reserved to the content's respective owners.
We daily update (live update) and categorize the content with the latest news from popular science sources.
You can add then read your favorite contents in offline mode wherever you are !
You can get to know to latest news, trends and research studies from the many disciplines of Science, such as Biology, Chemistry, Physics, etc. No need to download separate apps or to scour through the web to read the finest articles on Science breakthroughs. They are available to you at a single touch.
This is a MUST-HAVE APP for research scientists, academics and for the students of Science !
Why You Will Love This App:
***** Best collection of websites / magazines related to Science.
***** More than hundred sites - At one touch,they are available to you !
***** You want to add a site which has been missing ? You can add the site. Also, you can delete the sites which you don't want.
***** Very ideal for devices with large screens.
NOTE: The app requires WiFi/3G/Internet connection and is supported by ads.
Kindly post your positive reviews here and if you have a critical point or suggestion to make, please do mail us !
By downloading the BBC Horizons app you can:
Watch reports from five seasons of the BBC World News series
View clips based on your location
Explore beautiful infographics on key global megatrends
See behind-the-scenes video diaries and extended interviews with key contributors
Customise the app by selecting your favourite video reports
- Accurate, easy-to-understand coverage of the latest discoveries – and what they will mean for your life.
- A fresh, rational perspective on international news, from healthcare to energy.
- In-depth features that explore the big questions about life, the universe and what it means to be human.
The New Scientist app allows you to read each weekly issue on your Android device, including in-depth articles, videos and links to references. Download the New Scientist app read sample issues for free, buy individual issues or buy a subscription.
If you already have a subscription, please contact customer services to include app access as part of your subscription before logging in to the app. Customer services details can be found here: http://www.newscientist.com/info/in431?full=true
Details on subscription terms and conditions:
- Length: Subscriptions are available for a 1 month term (4 issues) or 1 year term (51 issues). Delivery is weekly.
- Payment will be charged through Google Play’s billing system at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewals are similarly available for 1 month or 1 year.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Subscriptions via Google Play do not include unlimited access to newscientist.com.
NOTE FOR USERS WHO HAVE UPDATED TO ANDROID LOLLIPOP (ANDROID 5.0)
Unfortunately, we are aware that the New Scientist app suffers from a problem when running on Lollipop (Android 5.) that causes it to crash immediately after launch. We are urgently working on a new version of the app that addresses this issue, so please stay tuned for an upgrade to the app.
Having trouble? Email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
You may have heard the explosion of personal genome data. As a matter of fact, more than one million people tested their DNA in 2013. The number of people with genome data is growing exponentially, and it is expected to reach 100 million by 2018.
Scientists are racing to mine the genome data to revolutionize personalized medicine and health care, but their discoveries are not easily accessible to the general public. Most people, even with their own genome sequenced, received little benefit from this revolution.
“Genome Compass”, is the first ever smart app to meet the above demand. Genome Compass aims to empower people to uncover their genome secrets, and use them as a guide for better life. Having the Genome Compass App in their palms, people can make deeper connections with family and friends, understand their unique traits and risks, make precise nutrition choices, … and the possibility is endless.
Cette application est un kiosque numérique. Elle reproduit l’intégralité du magazine papier publié chaque semaine.
Grâce à l’interface de consultation, vous pouvez ensuite :
- Lire le journal avec un grand confort et faites défiler les pages en une fraction de seconde
- Feuilleter le journal en mode portrait ou en mode paysage
A propos de miLibris : miLibris conçoit et développe sur mesure des solutions de lecture numérique pour les éditeurs et pour les groupes de presse.