Since 1959 Music Week has been the leading trade media brand for the UK music industry and remains essential reading for anyone who needs to understand the business of music, from Vinyl to Streaming, from the Dublin Castle to Wembley.
Music Week delivers the latest industry news, in-depth features, profiles, and analysis, as well as filmed interviews, videos, and awards, events calendar and newsletters in the following subject areas that cover the whole of the music industry: Brands; Charts; Labels; Live; Management; Publishing & Sync; Media; Retail; Talent.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync the latest issue to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Sync additional back issues
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere.