Knitting Buddy isn't your standard knitting row counter -- it is a true knitting and crochet project tracker. Here are more details about the features of Knitting Buddy:
MULTIPLE PROJECT SUPPORT: No limit to the number of knitting or crochet projects that you can track. Each project has individualized settings.
ROW COUNTER: Track the current row of your knitting or crochet project. The row numbers are displayed nice and big on the main page. Increase (or decrease) the row number by pushing on an actual "button" on a knit background.
REPEAT COUNTER: Track the current repeat row, and optionally link the repeat counter to the row counter. You can specify the number of repeat rows on the project settings page.
DISPLAY PATTERN: Take a screen shot of your knitting pattern and display it on the main project page. This feature is super handy as it eliminates the need to switch between applications or to carry a paper copy of your pattern.
NEEDLE TRACKER / LOG: Track all of your knitting needles. The log displays US, metric, and UK sizes, and allows you to track needle length, material, type, and whether or not the needle is in use.
PROJECT TIMER: Ever wonder how long it actually takes to complete a knitting or crochet project? Use the project timer to track the time it takes to complete each project. Each project has an individual timer that must be manually started/stopped.
RULER: Tired of carrying a separate ruler for to check your tension? Use the ruler feature to make sure that your tension is just right.
NOTES PAGE: Track all of the project's notes, such as yarn, yarn weight, needles, gauge, and other notes. Please email the developer if you have additional items that you would like to track!
GLOBAL and PROJECT SETTINGS: Completely customize your Knitting Buddy experience. The screen can be tailored to according to your preferences, such as showing or hiding features such as repeat rows, knitting pattern, project timer, and project progress.
TRACK PROGRESS: Set the total number of rows for your knitting project, and Knitting Buddy will track your percent complete.
ADD IMAGES / PHOTOGRAPHS: Take pictures of your project at various phases to remember what the project looked like at various stages. Add notes about each image and view the images directly from the app. You can also add screenshots of your patterns that can be viewed from the project page.
FLASHLIGHT: Turn your devices camera into a flashlight to help find difficult stitches.
PRO SUBSCRIPTION: Remove all of the ads from the application and allows you to change the style of your project theme.
CHANGE PROJECT THEME: Change between the standard buttons and more colorful flowers, hearts, and shamrocks.
KNITTING NEEDLE AND CROCHET HOOK SIZE CHARTS: Convert needle sizes between metric, U.S. sizes, and U.K. sizes and crochet hooks between metric, numeric, and letter.
ABBREVIATIONS: Look up abbreviations commonly used in knitting and crochet patterns.
YARN CHARTS: Helpful data to convert different sizes of yarn.
SOCK CHARTS: Common foot sixes for men, women, and children!
Knitting Buddy is now on Ravelry - become one of Knitting Buddy's Buddies at: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/knitting-buddys-buddies
English to Dutch Translator: Lara van der Zee
• 10 different knitting stitch patterns
• All stitch info in the app is available offline - not just links to external sites!
• no ads, no popups
If you enjoy this app, download the full version, with over 70 different stitch patterns, in your kindle app store at
Brought to you by Tara Cousins, fellow lover of all things yarn, published pattern designer, and ebook author.
- Gauge Conversion: Interested in using a different yarn than the pattern calls for? Re-write basic patterns based on YOUR gauge.
- Scarf / Blanket: Design your own scarves, shawls and blankets based on your gauge.
- Button Bands: Your pattern calls for 6 buttons, but you prefer 8. Accurately space buttons with no math.
- Magic Formula: Shorten or lengthen any shaped area of our knitting. Perfect for adjusting sleeve length
- Band Pick Up: If you’ve adjusted the length of your cardigan, calculate how many stitches to pick up for your front bands.
- Dart Formula: Add darts to your sweaters for perfect fit.
- Gather Formula: Increase or decrease stitches evenly across a row.
- Slope Tool: Shape shoulders for better fit.
Circular Knitting Tutorials
How to Join Yarn Circular Knitting
What Is Circular Knitting
Circular Needles vs Double Pointed
How to Pick the Right Size Needles
Circular Knitting Basics
How to Cast On for Circular Knitting
How to Work with Double Pointed Needles
Circular Needle Using Traditional Method
Long Circular Needle Magic Loop Method
How to Work with 2 Circular Needles
How to Do a Garter Stitch in the Round
Stockinette Stitch in the Round
Reverse Stockinette Stitch in the Round
How to Do a 1x1 Ribbing in the Round
How to Do a 2x2 Ribbing in the Round
How to Bind Off in the Round
How to Read Knitting Charts in Round
How to Add a Color Circular Knitting
How to Create False Seams
How to Avoid Jogs Circular Knitting
How to Avoid Jogs When Changing Colors
Distribute Stitches on 2 Pointed Needles
How to Join the Round on Circular Needle
How to Join the Round on 2 Pointed Needles
How to Join the Round Using Magic Loop
Join the Round Using 2 Circular Needles
How to Knit in the Round Left Handed
How to Decrease on Circular Needles
How to Increase on Circular Needles
Keeping Track of Beginning of the Round
How to Count Rows
How to Fix a Twist
How to Fix Stitches That Are Too Tight
How to Knit a Circular Gauge Swatch
How to Prevent a Twisted Cast On
How to Fix Mistakes
How to Prevent Ladders
Prevent Fix Inside Out Circular Knitting
How to Do Large Diameter Circular Knitting
How to Do Small Diameter Circular Knitting
How to Knit Jogless Stripes in the Round
Easy Beginner Patterns
This is an all-around reference that covers the basics from tools and materials to an in depth quick study of the crocheting lingo.
This crocheting book contains all the basic information needed by a crocheter like it’s history, the materials needed to start a crochet project, using the proper technique in catching the yarn, how to use a row counter as well as tapestry needles and the basic stitches necessary to start a simple project. It will teach the crocheter the proper use of an afghan hook as well as various innovations in crocheting.
Various techniques on different kinds of stitches were also discussed, like the Persian and Bullion stitch, how to do treble crochet and other techniques that will guarantee a more professional–looking output.
The book is a compilation of more than twenty years experience in crocheting and was designed to dish out all the tips, tricks and techniques everyone needs to know about the craft. Thus it can supplement or add value to your various crochet books collection.
The book presents the basics about crocheting as well as the latest innovations in the world of crocheting today. It’s like having a personal crochet instructor right at the comfort of your smartphone, which would prove very handy indeed.
The end of the book provides you references and resources to further your knowledge and skills. Resources for crochet patterns are also mentioned.
This is a book-type application, meaning, you can flip through the pages as if it is a real book.
The display font size can be customized to suit your preference. The default setting is 45 pixels. The day and night color mode settings can be customized as well. These settings can be found on the 'Config' option.
You can jump through any topic by clicking the option button on your smartphone and then selecting 'Catalog'.
You can also create bookmarks of your favorite pages.
Knitting is all about making wonderful clothes for your loved ones. This method of making clothes from wool has been around for many years.
Whether it's a middle-aged man knitting in his cubicle to help keep his blood pressure in check or a child being taught to knit in school because it teaches hand-and-eye coordination, the new generation of knitters do not fall neatly into any one category.
Knitting ideas application is a free unique and comprehensive suite of tools that has the functionality of knitting apps all in one place.
Beginning knitters will find simple to advance patterns and many techniques in this application. You will also share the secrets of experienced knitting with your colleagues. You will find many fresh ideas for knitting clothing and accessories, baubles, napkins, socks, knitted crown headband, small knitted ball, crochet coffee cozy, tea toting owl, twisty cowl and much alternative. All of these are in a colorful photos in a comfortable format with diagrams, patterns and master classes.
And soon, you will be able to use your knitting skills to create warm clothing and accessories for your family or to make cozy knit creative projects for your home.
Designed for knitters & crocheters catalogues patterns bring you the best knitting and crochet have to offer, inspiration, advice and new ideas.
Easy to use. Let's download a knitting ideas and start knitting now!
In it's current version you can:
* Create Projects
* Track your Tools
* Track your Yarn
* Track Rows and Repeats
* Reset Counters
* Edit your Projects
If you love Knit Tink, please rate it and leave a review!
This is the early stages of a growing app, which will currently allow you to create up to 3 projects and track your row and repeat counts, as well as project details including: yarn specifics and needle/hook sizes.
* On Screen PDF Reading next to Counter
Under the section "Complete Sampler" you will find a pattern for working the entire 12 stitch sampler. Or, you can simply work each pattern individually by clicking on the numbered icons to learn each of the 12 stitch patterns.
Have fun and enjoy this free app brought to you by Tara Cousins and www.cutekidscrochet.com!
If you enjoyed this app, check out the other Vintage Knits Apps, full of many more vintage knitting patterns, brought to you ad-free for only .99 each.
Free App To Watch And Listen To Home How to Make Beginner Loom Knitting Tutorials Ideas
1) How to Loom Knit a Hat - Beginner (baby beanie)
2) Loom Knit - Baby Cocoon loom along
3) Loom Knit: Looms, Tools & Basic info Part 1 of 2 with CC
4) Loom Knit: Looms, Yarn & Basic info Part 2 of 2 with CC
5) Yarn Class 101 Yarn Lingo & estimate yardage
6) How to Loom Knit: Beginner E wrap (ew) Stitch now with CC
7) How to Loom Knit: Purl (p) Stitch
8) Loom Knit vs Needle Knit Talk (knit, u, flat, ewrap) REFERENCE
9) Loom Knitting: How to Basic Bind Off
10) Loom Knit Stitch Patterns: Garter (k & p)
11) Loom Knit Hat Brim that doesn't roll in Garter Stitch
12) Loom Knit: Ribbing - Roll Free Edge for hat or blanket
13) Loom Knit Basics: Weave in extra yarn tail
14) Loom Knit Finish off Beginning Loose End of Panel
15) Finish and Weave in drawstring of hat
16) How to Drawstring Cast on a round loom Loom Knit
17) Loom Along: Soap Mesh Bag with Drawstring
18) Loom Knit: i Cord on a Spool Loom
19) Loom Knitting: Figure 8, Fishnet or Diamond Lace Stitch
20) Crafts: How to Make an easy PomPom
21) Loom Knit: Granny Round
22) Loom Knit: Stretchy Bind Off no crochet or needle
23) Easy Loom Knit Mesh Bag
24) Kids Korner: How to Finger Knit (CC now with Closed Captions)
25) Loom Knit: Seed Stitch
26) Loom Knit: Picot Edge Bind off or Cast off Martha Stewart Loom
27) Stretchy Bind Off or Cast off loom knitting NO SEW
28) Loom Knitting: Increase Figure 8 Stitch
29) Loom Knitting: Decrease Figure 8 Stitch
30) Loom Along: How to Loom Knit a Lacy Infinity Scarf on Martha Stewart Loom
31) Stitch or Sew: Loom Knit Panels Together Invisible Seam for Blanket or scarf
32) Cowl Loom Along: Ridged Cowl by Lion Brand Yarns on Martha Stewart Loom
33) Formulas Ear flaps, Visor Brims & Decreased crowns on knitting loom
34) How to Loom Knit: Visor for Newsboy Hat 48 peg loom
35) Loom Knit: P2tog or Purl 2 Together and YO or Yarn Over
36) Loom Knit: Triangle for Shawl or accent
37) Loom Knit: Earflaps Part 1 Start Earflaps
38) Loom Knit: Earflaps Part 2 Join Earflaps to hat
39) Loom Knit: Easy Bobble or Popcorn Stitch
40) Loom Knit: Kitchener Stitch or invisible stitch (socks, panel, headband)
41) Infant Hat Loom Decrease Crown 24 Peg Round Loom
42) Youth Hat Loom Decrease Crown 30 or 31 Peg Round Loom or Child beanie
43) Adult Hat Loom Decrease Crown 36 Peg Round Loom with CC
44) PART 1 Decrease Crown 48 Peg Round Purple Knifty Knitter loom sm gauge Adult
45) PART 2 Transfer 48 peg Decrease Crown to 24 peg Round Knifty Knitter Loom
46) Loom Knit - Baby Cocoon loom along
47) Loom Knit: How to Change Colors
48) Loom Knit: Easy Chain Cast On with crochet hook was crochet cast on by error
You know each knitting pattern is unique, but did you know there are basic constructional elements that make up the base of most patterns? Raglanify will be your knitting partner by guiding you through the construction of a top-down raglan pullover sweater! Use the generated pattern as a complete raglan pullover pattern, or modify it by incorporating your own design elements to make a unique creation of your very own!
Enter your measurements and choose your options:
-Neckline: boat, crew, or v-neck.
-Waist shaping: turn on or off.
-Arm tapering: turn on or off.
-Choose any length for sleeves and torso,
-Choose any length for ribbing or add your own edging.
The possibilities are endless!
-Refer to and modify the pattern at any time.
-Email the pattern to yourself to build on your base design.*
Make one for yourself and everyone in your family for quick Holiday or winter gifts! :)
*Note for 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher: The email function is not fully supported as of yet.*
If you enjoyed this app, check out the other Vintage Knits Apps, full of many more vintage knitting patterns, brought to you ad-free for only .99 each.
Tara Cousins of www.cutekidscrochet.com is the face behind Vintage Knits.
* **NEW** see projects for a pattern
* favourite, queue, purchase and download patterns
* view your favourite patterns and projects
* stash new yarns
* upload photos to projects and stashed yarns directly from your phone! (No longer requires Ravelry Photo Uploader)
* receive notifications when you get new Ravelry messages and unread forum replies
* search for patterns and yarns by name, and look at photos and yardages required
* look at your queued projects, with recommended yarn and yardages required - handy for yarn shopping!
* see your project details and edit your project notes
* see your friends' projects
* share project photos on twitter/google+/email/facebook
* admire your stash - check yardages of yarn you already have
* see an inventory of your needles and hooks
* once you have looked up something in your projects, queue, stash, needles&hooks, you'll be able to access it offline
Want to know more? Have comments or issues? Come and join the Ravulous group on Ravelry!: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/ravulous
NB. Ravulous is not affiliated with Ravelry. It is written by an independent developer who likes knitting. It is never going to be anything like as good as ravelry.com, but it complements it by offering some useful on-the-go features optimised for mobile devices.
Free App To Watch And Listen To Home How to Make Easy Crochet Flower Tutorial Ideas
1) Crochet Star Flower Tutorial 1
2) Crochet Flower With Popcorn Stitches Tutorial 2
3) Crochet Layered Flower Tutorial 3
4) Crochet Fluffy Flower Tutorial 4 Part 1 of 2
5) Crochet Fluffy Flower Tutorial 4 Part 2 of 2
6) Crochet 8-petal 3D Flower Tutorial 5
7) Crochet 3D Layered Flower Tutorial 6
8) Crochet 3D Center Flower Tutorial 7
9) Crochet Spiral Petal Flower Tutorial 8
10) Crochet Fluffy Flower Tutorial 9
11) Crochet Long Petal Flower With Spiral Center Tutorial 10
12) Crochet Layered Long Petal Flower Tutorial 11
13) Crochet Loosely Folded Petal Flower Tutorial 12
14) Crochet Folded Petal Flower With Picots Tutorial 13
15) Crochet Flat Center Flower Tutorial 14
16) Crochet Flat Center Flower With Picots Tutorial 15
17) Crochet Ruche Petal Flower Made On Plate Tutorial 16 Part 1 of 2
18) Crochet Ruche Petal Flower Made On Plate Tutorial 16 Part 2 of 2
19) Crochet Pinwheel Layered Folded Petal Flower Tutorial 17
20) Crochet Sea-star Flat Flower Tutorial 18
21) Crochet Flat Flower Tutorial 19
22) Crochet Rose Flower Tutorial 20
23) Crochet Flower Petals Folded to Left Tutorial 21
24) Folded Petal Crochet Flower Tutorial 22
25) Crochet Flower With Small Spirals Around Tutorial 23
26) Layered Crochet Flower Tutorial 24 Part 1 of 2
27) Layered Crochet Flower Tutorial 24 Part 2 of 2
28) Crochet Flat Eight-Petal Flower Tutorial 25
29) Crochet Flat Five-Petal Flower Tutorial 26 Part 1 of 2
30) Crochet Small Flat Five-Petal Flower Tutorial 26 Part 2 of 2
31) Crochet 6-Petal Flat Flower Tutorial 27
32) Crochet Simple Five-Petal Flat Flower Tutorial 28 Part 1 of 2
33) Crochet Small Five-Petal Flat Flower Tutorial 28 Part 2 of 2
34) Crochet Flower With 3D Center How to Tutorial 29
35) Crochet Flower with Six Petals and 3D Center How To Tutorial 30
36) Crochet Flower with Ruffled Center and 10 Petals How-To Tutorial 31
37) How to Crochet Flower with Eight Curving Petals Tutorial 32
38) Crochet Flower How To With Zig-Zag Petals and Picots Tutorial 33
39) How To Crochet Big Petal Layered Flower Tutorial 34
40) Crochet Flower How to Folded Petals In Center and Around Tutorial 35
41) How To Crochet Two-Side 3D Flower Tutorial 36
42) Crochet Flower Square Shaped With Folded Petals How To Tutorial 37
43) How To Crochet Layered Flower With Folded Petals Tutorial 38
44) Crochet Layered Flower How To Popcorn Stitches Center Tutorial 39
45) Crochet Flower Crochet Button Center Tutorial 40
Download the FREE app now! Purchase issues and store them in the app.