Приложение разработано для обучения специалистов сварочного производства, занятых выполнением подготовительных, сборочных и сварочных работ с применением ручной дуговой сварки электродом с основным видом покрытия, угловых сварных соединений труб, соединительных деталей и узлов трубопроводов.
In March of 2010 the Army finally released TC 3-22.20 the long awaited revision to FM 21-20. Although badly needed we were little prepared for the massive overhaul of the old PT system. We've got a host of new exercises to learn, cadence structures, and a the new philosophies of Progressive Readiness.
Learn each of the new exercises with pictures and descriptions from the text. Once you have a good grasp of the mechanics you can jump into the exercise drills. We'll call the exercise and count the cadence for you.
Note, the workout sessions are designed from TC 3-22.20. We don't know your readiness or fitness level so participate at your own risk. Reference Chapter 5 of TC 3-22.20 for a detailed guide on how to plan workout sessions with the new model.
Good luck, (Drink Water!)
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
✔ PDF support, fast & speech compatible
✔ Reading statistics function
✔ More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
✔ Customize reader bar function
✔ Headset & Bluetooth keys control
✔ Multi-point touch support
✔ Option for password protection at startup
✔ Book to home screen shortcut
✔ Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
✔ Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
✔ Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
✔ Tilt to turn page with customized actions
✔ Customer email support
☀PDF features in Pro version:
✔ Fill out PDF Form
✔ Highlight, annotation, handwriting
✔ Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
✔ Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
✔ Dual-page mode for landscape screen
✔ Speech, auto-scroll compatible
✔ Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
☆The key features:
• Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
• Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.
• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
-About READ_PHONE_STATE permission: used to stop TTS when there is a call coming
Browse, sample, and binge on New York Times bestsellers, Pulitzer Prize winners, popular audiobooks, acclaimed comics & graphic novels, and more. All for $8.99 per month, less than the price of a paperback.
Discover recommendations tailored to you based on titles you’ve loved, or explore hand-picked favorites from our editors. Store titles right on your device and take your library with you wherever you go.
We’re available in 80 languages across nearly every country on mobile, tablet, and web. Start your free trial today.
·Unlimited access to one million books, audiobooks, and comics
·Personalized recommendations & editors’ picks help you discover new favorites
·Store titles offline to read anytime, anywhere
·Syncing across mobile, tablet, and web
Want to see what we’re up to? Follow us on Twitter (@Scribd) and like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/scribd
Got questions? Check out our FAQs. http://www.scribd.com/faq
PRAISE FOR SCRIBD
“Movie lovers have Netflix, music lovers have Spotify – and book lovers (whether they read literary fiction or best-selling potboilers) now have Scribd.” – NPR
"[T]he long-awaited ‘Netflix for comics’ has arrived." – Los Angeles Times
“[Scribd] is a place where you can browse and skim and read whatever strikes your fancy…” – WIRED
"…Scribd is on to something." – Fast Company
"You'll never find yourself without something to read ever again!" – InTouch Weekly
Choose from 150,000 e-books, from bestsellers to hit comics,
and see them unfold in the palm of your hands.
Cultivate a “smart” reading habit with Naver Books!
Set the heavy book aside and start “smart” reading
with a smartphone or tablet.
[Massive Online Bookstore]
★ Offers over 150,000 books. 300 titles updated weekly!
- “Bestsellers” from various categories (Self-help books, novels, poetry...).
- “Novels” that are addictive page-turners.
- “Hit Comics”, including some of Korea’s most popular comics.
- Press the star next to the book to receive alerts of books that interest you.
- Offers various payment plans, including rentals/purchase/subscriptions,
discounts and mileage benefits.
★ Naver Book Viewer is easy on the eyes and simple to use!
- Bookmark, highlight or write memos on important quotes.
- Change the font size, line height, background color and brightness.
- Use the volume key to turn pages if touching the screen is a hassle.
- Start from where you left off, even if you’re using multiple devices.
- Books purchased through the Naver Books app can be read on the PC web “N Store”.
[My Own Handy Library]
★ Read smartly with the Naver Books app
- Select the book arrangement method and shape of bookmark.
- Progresses of books you are reading can be seen on a graph in My Library.
- Downloaded books can also be read offline.
- Rented books are deleted automatically once the rental period expires.
Experience difficulties while using Naver Books app?
The Naver customer center is more than happy to help.
Naver Books awaits your valuable input.
* Naver customer center: m.help.naver.com/mail.nhn
* Email inquiries: email@example.com
(Available languages, Turkish, English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Amharic, Bosanski, Bulgarian, Burmese, Czech, Dansk, Farsi, Georgian, Greek, Hausa, Hebrew, Holland, Indonesia, Italian, Japanese, Kiswahili, Kyrgyz, Macedonian, Magyar, Malay, Malayalam, Maranao, Norwegian, Pashto, Polski, Portugues, Romanian, Serbian, Shqiptar, Suomalainen, Svensk, Tamil, Tatar, Thai, Urdu, Uzbek.)
The best books from over 50 categories such as adventure books, romance books, business, drama, fantasy, horror, mystery detective, myth, nature, psychology books, science, fiction, thriller, poetry, short story, classics and so much more!
★ Great reading experience
* Read offline, portrait or landscape.
* Choose reading mode - tap page by page or scroll whole chapter.
* Go to “last read” to continue reading your current book.
* Remember state of each book for reading next time.
* Choose day, night, and sepia reading modes.
* Choose your preferred font, font size, page turn speed.
* Select your favorite categories to help you locate the books you like quickly and easily.
* Open Table of Contents to choose which chapter you want to go to easily.
★ Genres for readers from various languages
English, French (Livres Français) , German (Deutsch Bücher), Spanish (Libros en Español), Italian (Libri Italiani), Dutch (Nederlandse Boeken ), Swedish (Svenska Böcker ) , Tagalog, Finnish (Suomen Kirjat), Portuguese (Livros Portugueses).
★ The best-loved books of all time
* Free Books! From Shakespeare to Mark Twain, Charles Dickens, Alexandre Dumas to Arthur Conan Doyle, Jack London - all the classics you love in BookOne.
* We have GREAT STORIES for children - books for kids such as Grimms' Fairy Tales, Peter Pan, Treasure Island, Alice in Wonderland.
* For Young Readers who can go with FANTASTIC ADVENTURES of Huckleberry Finn, Tom Sawyer, Ulysses, Oliver Twist.
* If you like romantic love stories, you can find classic novels in Romance Genre as Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen, Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë, Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare.
* In Fiction and Literature category, we have The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Heart of Darkness, The Count of Monte Cristo, The Black Tulip, Pride and Prejudice, Robin Hood. It is easy to search and download!
* Learn about psychology from Sigmund Freud and Alfred Binet with La Suggestibilité , Dream Psychology, etc.
* If you're looking for drama or poetry, there are Shakespeare's Hamlet and Othello, or from the best authors like George Bernard Shaw, Molière, Dante Alighieri.
* And more: The Art of War by Sun Tzu, The Kama Sutra of Vatsayayana.
Download one of the best eBooks App with thousands of FREE books now!
* Our books are Free and we just upload the books with the copyright law has expired.
* Book One works on Android phones and tablets with Android version 4.0 or above.
Now you do not have to search a book through many databases on the web – just download our app and you will always have a massive e-book collection of the best English-language writers within reach! In the list of 370 authors you will be agreeably surprised to find not only the famous names like Charles Dickens, Arthur Conan Doyle, O. Henry, Jack London, Edgar Allan Poe, Robert Louis Stevenson, Mark Twain, but many, many others.
The program has a simple interface with user-friendly features and options to make your reading comfortable and pleasurable.
• Over 2,400 classic works of English literature
• Flexible text display (choose fonts, ‘paper’ background color and texture yourself!)
• Book search by title and author’s name
• Passage search in text
• Adding any number of bookmarks
• Support of portrait and landscape reading modes
• Contents directory for multi-page books
• Auto-reopening of the last closed book
• Night/Day Mode
• Portraits of writers with links to biographical materials on Wikipedia
Try the LITE free demo: Search "Bibliophilia LT"
This application will build a personal archive of books, with a rapid search system and an easy way to catalogue, so you can always have the index of your library with you. Bibliophilia is also the place to create easily and intuitively your own ideal library, with all the books you feel like reading and recommend to your friends.
You can easily add a book manually or simply by scanning the barcode on the book cover. You can also look up the title or the author directly from the Google Books database. There's also a function to search the titles of your favorite authors.
You can add notes and descriptions as well as many fields available to catalogue the book. Finally Bibliophilia provides a Readlist from which you can quickly see all the books you've decided to buy or you planned to read.
The main functions of Bibliophilia.
Easy insertion of new books
- by manual entry;
- by entry via barcode or QR code scan (requires a device with autofocus camera);
- by entry via Google Books search;
- import multiple books.
Functions of research and consultation
- quick search in the archive of books;
- different sorting options;
- details view of the author: biography, notes and books;
- system to search books starting from the author;
- 5 customizable fields;
- customizable search fields;
- cataloguing system by categories;
- adding unlimited categories, with customizable descriptions;
- managing multiple categories (unlimited sub categories can be associated to the same book);
- easy way to associate books to category;
- rating system for both author and title;
- exporting database and covers;
- exporting database for Backup / Restore via email;
- exporting database in CSV format via email;
- restore data system from backup file;
- import system of individual books from the backup file;
- importing books from .csv file (according to the format exported by Bibliophilia). You can import your .csv files editing only their first line/header;
- Dropbox synch: possibility to backup and restore from Dropbox;
- Readlist for quick access to the books marked as unread or to be purchased;
- quick insertion or removal in the Readlist;
- fields to remind books on loan.
Personalization and sharing
- customization of default values;
- search in local languages;
- sending one or more titles by email with covers;
- sharing of the book by mail with a link to the direct addition of the book within the application (clicking the link in the email, it's possible to directly add the book inside of Bibliophilia);
- export in PDF format;
Ebook Reader is free, and optimized for Android devices.
- Epub3 format support
- User-created collections for sorting your books
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Never lose your place in the book
- Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Search for text inside books
- Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
- Adjust font size with a tap
- Login with your existing eBooks.com account
- Sync your eBooks.com online bookshelf with all your devices
- Online synchronization for bookmarks, highlights, notes and current reading position with all your Android and iOS devices
- 3rd-party (imported) book support
- Free classics at your fingertips immediately
- Shop for ebooks within the app
- Buy New York Times bestsellers as well as technical, professional and academic books
- Online backup - your online ebook library is always accessible, so anytime you get a new PC or phone, your books are ready to download from your eBooks.com bookshelf
With our book downloader app, you can put together a collection of ebooks into your own ebook library on your Android. There are plenty of books to reference, not only for adults, but children, kids and teens as well. Just download free books from online and put them on your Android device, to read at your leisure.
We have tens of thousands of free books from many genres. We have romance novels. Love stories like:
* Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
* Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
* The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
We have stories for children - kid's books such as Little Women, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Peter Pan and Treasure Island. We have downloadable tales of horror from H. P. Lovecraft, and the original vampire tale, Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Read how detective Sherlock Holmes solves another case, or read a mystery by Agatha Christie. Study from religious books like the Bible. Learn about psychology from Sigmund Freud and Alfred Binet.
Enjoy reading a book from Charles Dickens such as Great Expectations and Oliver Twist. Enjoy science fiction stories like the Time Machine by H. G. Wells, as well as sci-fi e-books from the 1950s by Philip K. Dick, Frederik Pohl and Kurt Vonnegut. And more. All for free.
This e-reader is a modified version of FBReader. It is modified so that it downloads electronic books in Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian and so forth a little more easily. This program is GPL licensed, and computer programmers can access our source code on our web site. It primarily handles books in the epub format.
Goodreads is a free service for everyone who reads. We have more than 8,500,000 members who have added more than 300,000,000 books.
* Search, rate, and review any book in our catalog of more than 12 million books.
* See book reviews and updates from your friends, and comment on them.
* Browse your shelves! Next time you are deciding what to read, your to-read list will be handy.
* Add status updates and page number updates for books you are currently reading.
* Use the barcode scanner to quickly scan all of your books onto your Goodreads shelves.
* Also use the scanner to quickly access book information while on the go.
* Find your address book contacts or Facebook friends on Goodreads
You can use the basic features of this app without a Goodreads account, but sign in or sign up (you can do this in the app) for the best experience!
Why does Goodreads need the READ_CONTACTS permission?
You may choose to use your Android Contacts to find which of your family and friends are already on Goodreads. Your contacts will not be read unless you explicitly choose to do this.
Download the Kobo app and browse from over 4 million free and best-selling eBooks, magazines, comics and children's books.
See our top Free eBooks: http://store.kobobooks.com/Collection/free-ebooks
With Kobo’s reading app, you’re able to:
• Pick up right where you left off. We’ll sync your bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Experience the rich, colorful environment of the world's best magazines.* Our exclusive Guided Reading feature lets you breeze through articles for an uninterrupted read. You can seamlessly navigate through the article all with a simple tap.
• Customize your reading experience. Enjoy crisp, clear text in the size and style you prefer; try Night Mode for easier nighttime reading; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Enjoy first chapter previews for thousands of select books.
• Make your reading a social experience with Reading Life™. You can track how long it takes to read a book, earn fun and surprising awards, and much more.
• Add books to your Library from email, the web, or your Dropbox account. You can even read books from your local public library.
• Share ideas with Kobo Pulse™. Find out who in the Kobo Community is reading what you are and discuss what you've read with them.
• Post your activities to Facebook. See what your friends are reading and share quotes, notes, and book reviews to friends.
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, or Japanese.
* Magazines available in US, Canada, UK, Italy and France.
**For users upgrading and are not able to open their books, please uninstall and reinstall the app. Sorry for this inconvenience as we are working with Google to solve this problem that is affecting the Kobo app and other apps.
EBook reader is one of the best reading tools. It can help you to easily manage, and open all the ebooks on your phone. We also integrate multiple free ebook download sites, allowing you to easily get the desired eBooks.
Supports ebook formats: epub (non-DRM), fb2, doc, txt, rtf, html, chm, tcr, pdb, prc, mobi (non-DRM), pml.
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
* Customizable tap zone and key actions.
* Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
* Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/textures/ -- to be used as tiled page backgrounds.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/backgrounds/ -- to be used as stretched page backgrounds.
(/cr3/ directory can also be used instead of /.cr3/, and internal SD or internal storage instead of /sdcard/)
We believe that this eBook reader is what you're looking for.
Need to learn more features, please download the trial.
This app is based on Cool Reader code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Cool Reader: http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Read free Politics books. Discover the best Politics stories by popular writers.
- Search and browse more than 555 books
- Downloaded books can also be read offline
- Customize your reading settings to personalize your experience
- Collect & organize your favorite books
- User-friendly interface and intuitive control
- Other useful features not to miss: recent read books
- Share books with friends via email, facebook, ...
What are you waiting for? Download our app & Get started reading today!
Please let us know if you have suggestions.
With the Henry Schein Xtra app, you will be able to:
• Bring to life 4D-enabled Henry Schein Catalog images, revealing interactive 4D content and experiences.
• Scan items in the magazine with Image Recognition and instantly connect to related content online, learn more, watch a video, and even make a purchase.
• Understand and interact with educational information in a completely new way.
To use this app, aim the camera at a Henry Schein Xtra 4D-enabled image or object and watch it come to life. 4D-enabled images can be found in Henry Schein publications or accessed via the About button within the app.
Milwaukee Magazine is moves Milwaukee forward as a community. We are more than just words and pictures. We are the voice that echoes the aspirations of our community. Open Milwaukee Magazine and you’ll find stories that speak to the best Milwaukee has to offer while asking pressing questions to challenge our community with engaging content.
Each month Milwaukee Magazine will challenge Milwaukeeans with in-depth reporting and analysis of issues of the day, provide useful service features and enlighten readers with thoughtful stories, essays and columns. Underlying this is the desire to discover what is unique about Wisconsin and its people, to challenge conventional wisdom when necessary, bring attention to issues when warranted, heap praise when deserved and to season all with affection in the place we call home.
To use this app, aim the camera at a Penn2Life 4-D enabled image or object and watch it come to life.