Here's what you can get inside this guide:
2 Simple Steps To Ripped Summertime Muscles
4 Harmful Muscle-Building Myths Uncovered
5 Reasons Why Alcohol Will Destroy Your Muscle Gains
8 Proven Strategies For Maximum Muscle Gains
12 Secrets for gaining mass
Bodybuilding Supplements may not be Necessary
Build Big Biceps? Strong Arms And Solid Triceps?
Build Big Muscles Fast. Gain Muscle Mass Guide
Know Your Muscle Building Exercises - The Back
Know Your Muscle Building Exercises - The Chest
Know Your Muscle Building Exercises - The Legs
Know Your Muscle Building Exercises - The Shoulders
Scientific Principles For Effective Muscle Gain
Shoulder Exercises For Beginning Bodybuilders
Simple Steps To Bulging Biceps And Horseshoe Triceps
Strength Training Strategies that Actually Work
The Importance Of Sets In Your Muscle Building Program
The Most Common Myths about Abs
The Most Powerful Muscle-Building Tool Available
The Myth Of Gaining Muscle Without Fat!
The Perfect Rep Range For Building Muscle
The Potentially Dangerous Side Effects of Steroids
Use Superset To Build Big Muscles
Want To Own A Muscular Greek God Body?
Weight Gain Myths
With our book downloader app, you can put together a collection of ebooks into your own ebook library on your Android. There are plenty of books to reference, not only for adults, but children, kids and teens as well. Just download free books from online and put them on your Android device, to read at your leisure.
We have tens of thousands of free books from many genres. We have romance novels. Love stories like:
* Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
* Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
* The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
We have stories for children - kid's books such as Little Women, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Peter Pan and Treasure Island. We have downloadable tales of horror from H. P. Lovecraft, and the original vampire tale, Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Read how detective Sherlock Holmes solves another case, or read a mystery by Agatha Christie. Study from religious books like the Bible. Learn about psychology from Sigmund Freud and Alfred Binet.
Enjoy reading a book from Charles Dickens such as Great Expectations and Oliver Twist. Enjoy science fiction stories like the Time Machine by H. G. Wells, as well as sci-fi e-books from the 1950s by Philip K. Dick, Frederik Pohl and Kurt Vonnegut. And more. All for free.
This e-reader is a modified version of FBReader. It is modified so that it downloads electronic books in Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian and so forth a little more easily. This program is GPL licensed, and computer programmers can access our source code on our web site. It primarily handles books in the epub format.
An idiom is a phrase where the words, when used together, have a meaning that is different from the idiom dictionary definitions of the individual words. The group of words in an idiomatic expression do not mean what they appear to mean. This at times can make idioms hard for students and learners to understand. This English Grammar Book app lists the English idioms and Phrases, idiomatic expressions, proverbs and sayings, in alphabetical order by theme, with their meaning and an example. It has clear and crisp explanations and illustrations, perfectly suitable for homework as well as general spoken English learning & usage.
From time unknown, Idioms and Phrases are widely used in News papers and public media, to present the points crisply. They drive the ideas of the author in a better way and with few words. Use this FREE English phrasal dictionary app and you may find meanings that even native speakers may not know. Best app for thousands of business phrases and for framing sentences & statements for official presentations & business emails. A great word search tool for any GRE study guide, TOEFL vocabulary, IELTS practice, SAT prep, GMAT prep, MBA vocab, CAT and other Competitive Exams aspirants.
Example:- Cross my mind -> (Meaning: To remember).
Verbal ability questions on Idioms and Phrasal verbs form a major section today for various interviews, competitive examinations and entrance exams. Idioms & phrasal verbs, in phrases and sayings are the ultimate challenge for a language learner and so requires special attention and explanation. English Grammar Free! - helps you improve your English proficiency. Improve your vocabulary, phrases and sayings as this app not only defines each idiom, but provides an example of how the phrase is actually used. This grammar aid app is an essential writing tool at home, in the office, at school and for college. Ever wondered how to learn English grammar and influence people? Your search ends here. This is the best English Grammar Book app in use for learning English grammar free!
As this app is compiled by language experts, quickly improve your English language skills and master English grammar using this android application. Great for learning American English as the phrases teaches you how to speak like a native American. This app helps you speak english like an American. It helps you to improve your English speaking skills naturally and easily. Learn some great phrases & vocabulary and improve your fluency of using these phrases. Learn at your own speed and comfort. Improve your english knowledge today, FREE! How to speak english properly? These phrases can also be conversation starters. Best of new top downloaded english apps for android. Completely Offline & FREE of most popular and most wanted apps!
If you have a question about idioms & phrases or if you know of an idiom or phrase that could be listed here, please mail us at: email@example.com. Also please remember to share this app with your friends.
This word study phrasal dictionary app has been tested on latest devices such as Samsung Galaxy S3, S2, Samsung Galaxy Y, HTC, Galaxy Note, etc. Please email us if your device is not supported by this most popularly downloaded app.
‘WOW! I couldn’t believe this was possible! I was buying these books which I now have for free.’ – Claire Gardiner
‘I love this app! Finally a great reader with really cool features!!’ – Jenny
‘I’ve never seen so many free ebooks by different authors at one place. Their collection is amazing!’ – Jack Brown
Now you can discover, download, import and read all your ebooks in one app! Featuring an eReader with the following features
+ Supports epub, PDF, rtf, fb2, mobi, and plain text file formats
+ Search the bookstore by Book Title
+ Import ebooks from your phone/SD card
+ Resize text, adjust brightness, jump to any page
+ Read in Classic, Sepia and Day/Night mode
+ Page animation
+ Volume key navigation
In addition, with the bookstore, now you can
+ Browse more than 50,000 free e-books spanning 23 categories including fiction books, fantasy, fan fiction, romance, thrillers, short stories & many more!
+ Rate and review books
+ Get access to trending and featured book for every category
+ Discover books that match your taste
+ Offline dictionary capability
+ Price Comparison engine
+ Adding books to your wish list
In case of any feedback/issues with the app, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our partners for providing the OPDS catalogs. Public domain ebooks are provided by Internet archive. Partners include Smashwords, Feedbooks, Gutenberg, amongst others. eReader technology provided by FBReader and EbookDroid. Link to their latest code can be found on our website - oodleapp.com
Similar applications: Wattpad, Aldiko, Cool Reader, Moon Reader, Kobo, Kindle, nook
Keywords/Tags: ebooks, download ebook, book reader, free e-books, e-reader, reader, novels, ePub, Gutenberg, comics, ebook reader, read
* Off-line after initial download - no need for a data connection
* Chinese, Russian, German, French, Hungarian, Czech, Polish, Hebrew, Hindi, ...
* Totally free, no ads, no e-mails
* Over 40 English Bibles including ESV, KJV and NET
* 29 Bible commentaries
* Extensive dictionary and Christian book collection
* All documents legally distributed (the reason documents like NKJV and NIV are not available)
* Strong's integration allows Greek and Hebrew word analysis
* Split screen
* Write personal notes
* Select any interface language from a list of over 25
* Flexible search
* Maps of the bible lands
* Listen to any document read out for you
* Automatic scrolling, automatic day/night mode
* Compare all Bible translations on a single screen
* One of the fastest Bible apps on Android
* Open source - improve or change the code if you like
* Uses the powerful JSword engine from CrossWire
1. Touch current document/passage top left to open Navigator.
2. Don't use Back button to exit, press the Home or Task Switcher button.
3. To download more documents after the start press Menu button/More/Download Documents.
4. Modify System Settings is required to allow custom screen sleep time for And Bible.
Instead of following the standard dictionary format, the WordNet dictionary is organized with an innovative and convenient approach. Nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs are grouped into sets of cognitive synonyms, interlinked by means of conceptual-semantic and lexical relations. In addition to the straightforward definition the dictionary shows how each word is linked to other words in terms of synonyms, opposites and similar words, but also hyponyms and hyperlinks within the group.
The resulting network of meaningfully related words and concepts:
* helps you to better understand the word meanings,
* facilitates the quick finding of the correct meaning,
* allows you to quickly memorize words.
--- A Comprehensive Dictionary and Thesaurus ---
* Straight forward and precise definitions of over 140,000 words with more than 250,000 links and 1.4 million words.
* Synonyms, antonyms, similar and related words to help you make your writing and speech more interesting.
* Hypernyms (more generic words), hyponyms (subordinate words) and meronyms (part names)
* Examples illustrate how words are used and show typical constructions and collocations.
--- The MSDict Dictionary Format ---
The Advanced English Dictionary & Thesaurus is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Ability to add bookmarks to favorite words
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
* Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
o Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
o Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
o Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Convenient two pane design for tablets
* Fast article scrolling
* Online and offline modes supported; the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the day as a widget on the phone home screen
* Ability to search words in the installed dictionaries through the standard phone search feature
* Support for memory cards
Small apps extension for Sony products
Get 4 FREE magazines and a sneak peek at 4 upcoming books when you install the NOOK app and register with a new NOOK account. These pre-selected titles will automatically appear in your library when you sign in for the first time. †
Shop the NOOK Store in-app for new releases and New York Times best sellers. Find ebooks tailored to your interests with ultra-personalized recommendations we know you'll love. Then, enjoy an amazing, highly optimized reading experience with your NOOK app™ wherever you go. Start reading on one device and continue on another.
NOOK Everywhere - the top-rated app for readers in Google Play.
“As an eReader App, NOOK really is one of the best.” Android Authority
• Massive selection of over 3 million books, magazines, newspapers, comics, and kids books - most $9.99 or less
• Read FREE books. Choose from over 1 million free ebooks
• FREE book samples. Explore the best of fiction, sci-fi, mystery, romance and more
• Choose from over 1,000 magazines and newspapers—single issues or subscriptions. Try any title FREE for 14 days
• Adjustable font sizes and styles, line spacing, margins, and screen brightness for more comfortable reading. Select Night Mode for easier bedtime reading
• Syncs your last page, bookmarks, and notes so you can pick up where you left off
• Read NOOK Books™ on your NOOK® HD, NOOK® HD+, NOOK Tablet™, NOOK Color™, NOOK Simple Touch™, NOOK Simple Touch™ with GlowLight™, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Windows 8-based devices
• Search inside the book and look up words with the downloadable in-app dictionary
• Add notes, bookmarks and highlights as you read
• Customize background and text colors with themes
• Read in portrait or landscape mode
• Easily transfer EPUB and CBZ files
• Language support for British English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish
• Accessible to blind and low vision e-readers leveraging Android assistive technology, including screen magnification and TalkBack
• Shop for ebooks, magazines & newspaper subscriptions and manage your account by visiting the NOOK Store at NOOK.com
• Now supporting NOOK Comics™ with Zoom View for a close up, panel-by-panel view of the story in a sequence as the author intended
• Our exclusive ArticleView ™ for magazines helps you focus on an individual article.
BEST SELLING BOOKS
• Romance – The Search, Dream Eyes, The Duke is Mine, Rainshadow Road
• Fiction – 12th of Never, Safe Haven, Gone Girl, The Racketeer
• Mystery – Blindsighted, Kisscut, Notorious Nineteen
• Books for Teens – Beautiful Creatures, Reached, Divergent #1
• Books for Young Readers – Beautiful Creatures series: Beautiful Darkness, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #7 – The Third Wheel, Heroes of Olympus series, #3 – The Mark of Athena
• Science-Fiction & Fantasy – The Hobbit, Ever After, A Game of Thrones, Chosen
BEST SELLING AUTHORS
• James Patterson
• Gillian Flynn
• Janet Evanovich
• Nicholas Sparks
• Nora Roberts
BEST SELLING MAGAZINES
• Woman’s World, InTouch Weekly - New! Exclusively on NOOK
• Real Simple
• Game Informer
• National Geographic
BEST SELLING NEWSPAPERS
• USA Today
• The Washington Post
• The Onion
• New York Daily News
• Los Angeles Times
• Over 200 college newspapers
Selection shown above for U.S. users only; selection and price of e-books and e-periodicals may vary by country
* NOOK account and credit card registration required.
† Selected promotional content available for a limited time only to new U.S. NOOK customers only. Promotion subject to change and may be modified or ended at any time. No cash value.
EBook reader is one of the best reading tools. It can help you to easily manage, and open all the ebooks on your phone. We also integrate multiple free ebook download sites, allowing you to easily get the desired eBooks.
Supports ebook formats: epub (non-DRM), fb2, doc, txt, rtf, html, chm, tcr, pdb, prc, mobi (non-DRM), pml.
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
* Customizable tap zone and key actions.
* Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
* Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/textures/ -- to be used as tiled page backgrounds.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/backgrounds/ -- to be used as stretched page backgrounds.
(/cr3/ directory can also be used instead of /.cr3/, and internal SD or internal storage instead of /sdcard/)
We believe that this eBook reader is what you're looking for.
Need to learn more features, please download the trial.
This app is based on Cool Reader code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Cool Reader: http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
• Search anonymously.
• Find instantly.
• Stay informed.
Search anonymously. We believe in better search and real privacy at the same time. That's why:
• We don't track you: http://donttrack.us/
• We don't filter bubble you: http://dontbubble.us/
• We don't collect or share your personal information.
• When you search DuckDuckGo, you are anonymous.
Find instantly. Our app has tons of instant answers, which means you have to work less to get what you really want.
• Get answers from hundreds of sources.
• Auto-complete to answers instead of just searches.
• Search directly on thousands of other sites with !bang commands.
Stay informed. We only feature the most shared stories from hand-crafted sources:
• Just #1 stories like most emailed or upvoted
• No repeat topics per day (even across sources)
• Readability view with search suggestions that tie Search & Stories together.
How do I replace Stories with Recent Searches? Tap settings icon (three horizontal lines) -> Settings -> Home screen view -> Recent searches.
What story sources are currently available?
• Current events: BBC, CNN, Digg, Drudge Report, NPR, reddit Politics, Reuters, The Guardian, reddit TrueReddit, reddit Worldnews, Yahoo!;
• Entertainment: reddit Aww, Dear Abby, reddit Funny, reddit Movies, reddit Music, People, reddit Pics;
• Magazine: Browser, Feature, Longform, The New Yorker, Time;
• Newspaper: New York Times, Wall Street Journal;
• Sports: ESPN, Grantland;
• Technology: reddit Gaming, Hacker News, Lifehacker, reddit Programming, reddit Science, Slashdot, reddit Technology;
• Trivia: reddit AMA (Ask me Anything), Quora, reddit TIL (Today I Learned)
Tags: duckduckgo, duck duck go, ddg, ddgo, duck search, search, search engine, privacy, private search, private browser.
Brilliant Quotes app is a collection of over 3500 carefully hand picked quotes from more than 250 people. It contains sayings from philosophers, writers, spiritual thinkers and other great minds whose brilliant words inspired many human beings. See it for yourself, download it now and get inspired every day!
A new version of the app brings lots of improvements. Cleaner user interface and simpler navigation make the browsing even more enjoyable.
What is more:
- Dark and Light theme.
- See “Today’s staff pick” and “Quote of The Day” from the app’s dashboard.
- Browse quotes by author and category.
- Get daily notifications when Quote of The Day changes.
- Read short description about an author inside the app and follow a link to Wikipedia page for more information.
- Access “World’s Top 50” quotes. See what quotes other people liked today, last week and in all times.
- Choose which authors, categories and quote you want to see using Filters.
- Use simple search feature to find a quote or author you are looking for.
- Add an app-widget to your home screen and select which quotes you want to see.
- And many, many more...
Keywords: quotes, quotations, brilliant, famous quotes, famous quotations, brilliant quotes, brilliant quotations, motivation, life, love, inspiration, work, success, leadership, motivational quotes, inspirational quotes, best quotes, famous authors, famous actors.
Though the story is set at the turn of the 19th century, it retains a fascination for modern readers, continuing near the top of lists of 'most loved books' such as The Big Read. It has become one of the most popular novels in English literature, and receives considerable attention from literary scholars. Modern interest in the book has resulted in a number of dramatic adaptations and an abundance of novels and stories imitating Austen's memorable characters or themes. To date, the book has sold some 20 million copies worldwide.
The plot of the novel is driven by a particular situation of the Bennet family: The Longbourn estate where they reside is entailed to one of Mr Bennet's collateral relatives—male only in this case—by the legal terms of fee tail. Mr and Mrs Bennet have no sons: this means that, if Mr Bennet dies soon, his wife and five daughters will be left without home or income. Mrs Bennet worries about this predicament and wishes to find husbands for her five daughters quickly.
The narrative opens with Mr Bingley, a wealthy young gentleman and a very eligible bachelor, renting a country estate near the Bennets called Netherfield. He arrives accompanied by his fashionable sisters and his good friend, Mr Darcy. Attending the local assembly (dance) Bingley is well-received in the community, while Darcy begins his acquaintance with smug condescension and 'proud' distaste for all the country locals. After Darcy's haughty rejection of her at the dance, Elizabeth resolves to match his coldness and pride with her own prideful anger—in biting wit and sometimes sarcastic remarks—directed towards him. (Elizabeth's disposition leads her into prejudices regarding Darcy and others, such that she is unable to 'sketch' their characters accurately.)
Soon, Bingley and Elizabeth's older sister, Jane, begin to grow close. Elizabeth's best friend, Charlotte, advises that Jane should show her affection to Bingley more openly, as he may not realise that she is indeed interested in him. Elizabeth flippantly dismisses the opinion—replying that Jane is shy and modest, and that if Bingley can't see how she feels, he is a simpleton—and she doesn't tell Jane of Charlotte's warning.
On an invitation from Bingley's sister, Miss Bingley, Jane pays a visit to the Bingley mansion. On her journey to the house she is caught in a downpour and catches ill, forcing her to stay at Netherfield for several days. In order to tend to Jane, Elizabeth hikes through muddy fields and arrives with a spattered dress, much to the disdain of the snobbish Miss Bingley. Miss Bingley’s spite only increases when she notices that Darcy, whom she is pursuing, pays quite a bit of attention to Elizabeth.
Illustration by Hugh Thomson representing Mr Collins protesting he never reads novels.
Mr Collins, the male relative who is to inherit Longbourn, makes an appearance and stays with the Bennets. Recently ordained a clergyman, he is employed as parish rector by the wealthy and patronising Lady Catherine de Bourgh of Kent. Mr Bennet and Elizabeth are amused by his self-important and pedantic behaviour. Though his stated reason for visiting is to reconcile with the Bennets, Collins soon confides to Mrs Bennet that he wishes to find a wife from among the Bennet sisters. He first offers to pursue Jane; however, Mrs Bennet mentions that her eldest daughter is soon likely to be engaged, and redirects his attentions to Elizabeth.
From infancy, we begin to use body language to express ourselves, from everything between needs and feelings. It is how we learn to get our needs met. As we age while learning to talk, we continue to use a series of body language signals along with a grunt here and there to entertain, have a need met, or show an emotion we are feeling that we are not yet able to express verbally. If, while we are young, our caretakers pick up our body language signals easily, as we age we are more apt to continue to refine the skill of using body language.
However, when our body language signals go unnoticed as an infant or throughout childhood, in adulthood, the use of body language often goes to the wayside. Those are the adults you hear people refer to as “hard to read”. Although they can make great poker players, it does little for the art of subtle communication. Like the saying goes, if you don’t use it, you lose it, or in the least, get real rusty at it.
Life is a game of sorts. There are no guarantees in anything, however, you can higher your odds in the game of life if practice, and not just your body language skills, but your ability to read body language, and all other aspects of life. Communication through all forms is detrimental in life. It can make the difference between landing a dream job or that dream mate and many other factors. People use on an average of 50% body language to 50% verbal language when communicating.
Does it seem like you’ve tried everything in your power to figure it out, and yet, despite your best intentions, you’re still plagued with:
• Not knowing even the basics on getting started with nutrition
• Not understanding even where to start with the correct carbs
• Not knowing how important your view of food is
If this describes you, then you are in luck today...
First, you are NOT alone! It may seem like it sometimes, but not knowing how to get started with nutrition for a healthy weight is far more common than you’d think.
This powerful app will provide you with everything you need to know to be a success and achieve your goal of getting healthy and understanding nutrition.
With this guide, and it’s great information on nutrition will walk you, step by step, through the exact process we developed to help people get all the info they need to be a success.
"How to Efficiently Decode People’s Inner Feelings and Emotions Through Their Body Movements, and How You Can Use This Knowledge to Succeed in Your Career, Relationships, and Personal Life!”
What I am about to tell you might shock you.
Many people think that the most popular way of communicating with other people is through the mouth. But what they didn’t know is that actual verbal communication accounts to only around 10% (or even less) of the overall means to convey a message.
Moreover, you can never determine the truthfulness or sincerity of people by what they say alone. In fact, words transmitted verbally oftentimes do not reflect what
people really think or feel. The only way you can determine their true inner feelings and thoughts is by reading their body language.
From [Self-Improvement-Millionaires Member Name]
Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you can “see through” the emotions of other people? Let’s say you asked a person if he can do an important task. He says “ok.” But deep inside, you are questioning yourself, “Is he really willing to do this job?” or “Does he have the confidence to finish this assignment?”
You can’t question him directly because that would be like belittling him. And even if you ask him those questions, his replies will not be indicative of what he really feels or thinks.
The ultimate solution? Read his body movements and gestures.
The Body Never Lies!
Through body language, you will be able to decode hidden emotions.
You may even decipher if a person is telling the truth or not. Moreover, you can apply body language techniques to convey your intentions to other people. This will ultimately lead you to a successful career and fruitful relationships.
Body Language Magic: How to Read and Make Body Movements for Maximum Success will teach you how to recognize various emotions or feelings such as nervousness, openness, anger, boredom, doubt, frustration, or excitement simply by observing facial expressions, postures, and gestures.
You can use the knowledge of body language to identify if confidence, dominance, and other characteristics are inherent in people. On the contrary, you may also perform these gestures when you want to convey certain personality traits to subconsciously influence others. Cool, isn’t it?
After reading this book, you will never look at the world the same way again. You’ll be able to immediately interpret certain actions and adapt to any situation.
Communicating with other people would become a much easier task. You will have a better understanding of people. It’s like your eyes will be opened to the world for the very first time.
Check out SOME of the information you will find inside:
Body movements indicating interest.
Body movements indicating that a person is more open to agree with you.
How to know if a person is thinking.
Body movements indicating frustration or dismay
How action-oriented people act or move.
How to know if a person is keeping a secret.
Body movements indicating boredom
Signals conveying excitement
How confident people act or move.
Signals exhibiting authority or power
Body movements that signal anger.
Body movements that signal nervousness or tension.
How to know if a person is having suspicions of you.
Body movements for reassurance.
How a person acts to convey pride.
How to detect a liar.
How to read body movements more accurately.
Actions to make someone like or trust you.
How to build rapport.
How to dominate your counterpart in a negotiation.
The first thing to do in a negotiation.
How to increase your sales using body movements.
One gesture that must never be done when selling.
Signs that show your customers are willing to give in.
Download Body Language Now
More from developer
With the Henry Schein Xtra app, you will be able to:
• Bring to life 4D-enabled Henry Schein Catalog images, revealing interactive 4D content and experiences.
• Scan items in the magazine with Image Recognition and instantly connect to related content online, learn more, watch a video, and even make a purchase.
• Understand and interact with educational information in a completely new way.
To use this app, aim the camera at a Henry Schein Xtra 4D-enabled image or object and watch it come to life. 4D-enabled images can be found in Henry Schein publications or accessed via the About button within the app.
Need help selecting your playground colors?
Download Playworld Systems’ Interactive Playground app to bring your playground to life! The augmented reality experience allows you to see a playground in 3D. You can change the playground’s colors to find the perfect palette for your park or school, or save the image and share it with a friend, view it on your own playground site.
How It Works:
Step 1: Download the app to your mobile device, and launch it.
(Tip: Frame the catalog page with your device; not too close or too far away.)
Step 2: Hold and tap “scan”.
Step 3: The playground will pop-up from the page in 3D.
Download the app today to find the color that’s right for you! For additional help in customizing your playground, you can always find your local Playworld Systems representative at PlayworldSystems.com.