- APFT Scores
- Body Fat Calculator
- Extended Scale
- Alternate Events
- Min/Max Score Lookup
- 2 min timer
- Easily share scores
- APFT Instructions
- FREE & NO ADS
Download the Kobo app and browse from over 4 million free and best-selling eBooks, magazines, comics and children's books.
See our top Free eBooks: http://store.kobobooks.com/Collection/free-ebooks
With Kobo’s reading app, you’re able to:
• Pick up right where you left off. We’ll sync your bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Experience the rich, colorful environment of the world's best magazines.* Our exclusive Guided Reading feature lets you breeze through articles for an uninterrupted read. You can seamlessly navigate through the article all with a simple tap.
• Customize your reading experience. Enjoy crisp, clear text in the size and style you prefer; try Night Mode for easier nighttime reading; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Enjoy first chapter previews for thousands of select books.
• Make your reading a social experience with Reading Life™. You can track how long it takes to read a book, earn fun and surprising awards, and much more.
• Add books to your Library from email, the web, or your Dropbox account. You can even read books from your local public library.
• Share ideas with Kobo Pulse™. Find out who in the Kobo Community is reading what you are and discuss what you've read with them.
• Post your activities to Facebook. See what your friends are reading and share quotes, notes, and book reviews to friends.
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, or Japanese.
* Magazines available in US, Canada, UK, Italy and France.
**For users upgrading and are not able to open their books, please uninstall and reinstall the app. Sorry for this inconvenience as we are working with Google to solve this problem that is affecting the Kobo app and other apps.
Unlike other "free" apps that charge you $10 per book, we give you 23,469 classic books with no hidden costs and no download limits.
Browse our handpicked collections, quickly download an unlimited number of classics, and read anywhere with our well-designed ereader. Catch up on all the classics you've been meaning to read - any time and anywhere - with Free Books.
More than 7,000,000 people have used our apps over 100,000,000 times - don't miss out!
- Books. Free Books! From Shakespeare to Mark Twain, Jane Austen to Arthur Conan Doyle - all the classics you love in one easy to use app.
- Handpicked Collections. Easily find authors like F. Scott Fitzgerald to Oscar Wilde in our many author collections. Browse through our Romance, History, Epics, Ghost Stories or Young Readers collections - among dozens more - to find a treasure of classic books. Our collections make finding great books a cinch!
- Audiobooks Bonus. Want to listen on the go? As a one time in-app purchase you can get access to 4,727 audiobooks with unlimited downloads. Listen to all your favorite classic ebooks with our easy to use audiobook player, which includes a convenient background listening feature. All books read by the great volunteers at Librivox.
- Original Covers. We've created hundreds of original book covers to make perusing the Free Books collection even more enjoyable.
- Our collection includes the best-loved books of all time. Some of our finest novels include Great Expectations, Pride and Prejudice, Les Misérables, Frankenstein, Alice in Wonderland, Dracula, Ulysses, Treasure Island and The Picture of Dorian Gray. On the shorter side are Arthur Conan Doyle's complete Sherlock Holmes series, Grimm's Fairy Tales and Heart of Darkness. If you're looking for drama, there's Shakespeare's Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet, or Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest. Ancient and religious texts include the Bible and the Art of War, The Kama Sutra and Beowulf. Or for history buffs, the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin or the Life of Frederick Douglass.
Join the 7 Million users who have used Free Books!
Please feel free to request any other books that you may want added to the app.
Think And Grow Rich
What Makes a Winner?
THINK and GROW RICH is the Granddaddy of All Motivational Books and the first book to address the question What Makes a Winner?
Through the encouragement and support of Andrew Carnegie, Napoleon Hill studied the most successful men of industry of his time in order to ascertain what traits each possessed. His findings are contained within The Laws of Success and later refined in Think and Grow Rich.
In THINK and GROW RICH, Napoleon Hill draws on stories of Andrew Carnegie, Thomas Edison, Henry Ford and other millionaires of his generation to illustrate his principles. THINK and GROW RICH is an all-time best-seller, having sold 15 million copies worldwide, and set the standard for motivational thinking.
AS A MAN THINKETH has long been read by millions of people seeking joy, success, and health through the power of thought and its effect on life.
James Allen insists upon the power of the individual to form his own character and to create his own happiness. Thought and character are one, he says, and as character can only manifest and discover itself through environment and circumstance, the outer conditions of a person s life will always be found to be harmoniously related to his inner state."
And thus James Allen teaches two essential truths: today we are where our thoughts have taken us, and we are the architects - for better or worse - of our futures. Perhaps one of the greatest writers of this century, he portrays the Truth clearly, eloquently and with no misunderstanding. AS A MAN THINKETH is a timeless piece.
...is a classic self-help book, written by Maxwell Maltz in 1960 and published by the non-profit Psycho-Cybernetics Foundation. Motivational and self-help experts in personal development, including Zig Ziglar, Tony Robbins, Brian Tracy have based their techniques on Maxwell Maltz. Many of the psychological methods of training elite athletes are based on the concepts in Psycho-Cybernetics as well. The book combines the cognitive behavioral technique of teaching an individual how to regulate self-concept developed by Prescott Lecky with the cybernetics of Norbert Wiener and John von Neumann. The book defines the mind-body connection as the core in succeeding in attaining personal goals.
This app is now Open Source. Sources available on request.
Choose from 150,000 e-books, from bestsellers to hit comics,
and see them unfold in the palm of your hands.
Cultivate a “smart” reading habit with Naver Books!
Set the heavy book aside and start “smart” reading
with a smartphone or tablet.
[Massive Online Bookstore]
★ Offers over 150,000 books. 300 titles updated weekly!
- “Bestsellers” from various categories (Self-help books, novels, poetry...).
- “Novels” that are addictive page-turners.
- “Hit Comics”, including some of Korea’s most popular comics.
- Press the star next to the book to receive alerts of books that interest you.
- Offers various payment plans, including rentals/purchase/subscriptions,
discounts and mileage benefits.
★ Naver Book Viewer is easy on the eyes and simple to use!
- Bookmark, highlight or write memos on important quotes.
- Change the font size, line height, background color and brightness.
- Use the volume key to turn pages if touching the screen is a hassle.
- Start from where you left off, even if you’re using multiple devices.
- Books purchased through the Naver Books app can be read on the PC web “N Store”.
[My Own Handy Library]
★ Read smartly with the Naver Books app
- Select the book arrangement method and shape of bookmark.
- Progresses of books you are reading can be seen on a graph in My Library.
- Downloaded books can also be read offline.
- Rented books are deleted automatically once the rental period expires.
Experience difficulties while using Naver Books app?
The Naver customer center is more than happy to help.
Naver Books awaits your valuable input.
* Naver customer center: m.help.naver.com/mail.nhn
* Email inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Books that you're reading now.
Books that you wish to read
You can make your own bookshelf to manage your own book list with "LIBRO+"
This app will help your reading !
If you're not korean, you have to change search provider to google in search page (menu on top)
* Barcode scan (you have to install zxing)
* Leave comment and quotation
* Manage category
* Monthly reading history
* Graph for annual reading
* Show reading progress.
* Search books that you added
* Widgets for comment and quotation
* Local backup and restore data
* Remote backup and restore data from Dropbox
keyword : book, reading, bookshelf, quotation, libro, memo
All your favorite books, comics and bedtime stories for kids in one award-winning app. You can even add your own narration and sound effects to create a truly personal library that lives on your mobile device.
Choose from hundreds of popular books and comics hand-picked for children enjoying stories and nursery rhymes for the first time, playing with phonics or growing into fully fledged independent readers.
Here's just a taste of the wonderful characters and stories in our shop:
Peppa Pig, Dora the Explorer, Thomas the Tank Engine, Frozen, Peter Rabbit, Charlie & Lola, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT), Angry Birds, Skylanders, Elmer, Transformers, Biff, Chip & Kipper, My Little Pony, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Doc McStuffins, Toy Story, Cars, Monsters Inc, Brave, Winnie the Pooh, The Beano and many, many more...
With our book downloader app, you can put together a collection of ebooks into your own ebook library on your Android. There are plenty of books to reference, not only for adults, but children, kids and teens as well. Just download free books from online and put them on your Android device, to read at your leisure.
We have tens of thousands of free books from many genres. We have romance novels. Love stories like:
* Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
* Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
* The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
We have stories for children - kid's books such as Little Women, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Peter Pan and Treasure Island. We have downloadable tales of horror from H. P. Lovecraft, and the original vampire tale, Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Read how detective Sherlock Holmes solves another case, or read a mystery by Agatha Christie. Study from religious books like the Bible. Learn about psychology from Sigmund Freud and Alfred Binet.
Enjoy reading a book from Charles Dickens such as Great Expectations and Oliver Twist. Enjoy science fiction stories like the Time Machine by H. G. Wells, as well as sci-fi e-books from the 1950s by Philip K. Dick, Frederik Pohl and Kurt Vonnegut. And more. All for free.
This e-reader is a modified version of FBReader. It is modified so that it downloads electronic books in Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian and so forth a little more easily. This program is GPL licensed, and computer programmers can access our source code on our web site. It primarily handles books in the epub format.
Scribd gives you unlimited access to more than half a million e-books and 30,000 audiobooks, including New York Times bestsellers, Pulitzer Prize winners, and reader favorites across every genre, as well as the personalized tools to help you find the ones you’ll love, all for $8.99 a month. Available in nearly every country and 80 languages on mobile, tablet & web. Even better, your first month is on us, so you can try us out risk-free.
Ready to start reading? Try a month of Scribd for free - sign up in the app.
~ Features ~
• Unlimited access to more than half-a-million e-books.
• Unlimited access to more than 30,000 audiobooks.
• Personalized recommendations & thoughtful editors' picks recreate the feel of browsing a neighborhood bookstore.
• Build your library and organize your books just the way you like them.
• Sync between all your devices
• Millions of user-contributed documents, all easily searchable.
~ Praise for Scribd ~
"Movie lovers have Netflix, music lovers have Spotify -- and book lovers (whether they read literary fiction or best-selling potboilers) now have Scribd."
"[Scribd] is a place where you can browse and skim and read whatever strikes your fancy..."
"For less than the price of buying one new book a month (e- or otherwise), you can wander through more than 50,000 books."
Want to see what we’re up to?
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/Scribd
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/scribd
Got questions? Check out our FAQs. http://www.scribd.com/faq
The LibriVox audio book app makes it easy to find the book you want. You can see the most popular books, browse by title, author or genre, look at new recordings, or search by keyword. You can even find books read by a favorite narrator. This app allows you to stop playback with a sleep timer, and unlimited bookmarks are available for each book. You can save and listen to as many books as you like. Access to the LibriVox collection, thousands of old time radio dramas, and many other collections is entirely free.
Audio books from LibriVox are free thanks to the dedicated work of hundreds of volunteers who record, edit and distribute the books. New releases are prepared daily, and the entire catalog spans the breadth of world literature, including novels, history, biography, short stories, poetry and more in both fiction and non-fiction.
It supports bookmark,bookssave,quickly remember.
It include the belowing:
0.《Crime And Punishment》
3.《Uncle Tom's Cabin》
4.《The Adventure of Tom Sawyer》
5.《a tale of two cities》
6.《The Unbearable Lightness of Being》
7.《The Sorrows of Young Werther》
8.《The Three Musketeers》
9.《Gone with the wind》
13.《Around the World in Eighty Days》
15.《A Mongolian Tale》
17.《Tess of the D’urbervilles》
18.《The Woman in White》
20.《Notre Dame De Paris》
21.《Pride and Prejudice》
22.《The Count of Monte Cristo》
25.《War And Peace》
26.《The Miserable World》
27.《TWENTY THOUSAND LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA》
28.《Alice in Wonderland》
29.《A Christmas Carol》
31.《The Call of the Wild》
32.《The Time Machine》
33.《The Thorn Birds》
34.《The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn》
EBook reader is one of the best reading tools. It can help you to easily manage, and open all the ebooks on your phone. We also integrate multiple free ebook download sites, allowing you to easily get the desired eBooks.
Supports ebook formats: epub (non-DRM), fb2, doc, txt, rtf, html, chm, tcr, pdb, prc, mobi (non-DRM), pml.
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
* Customizable tap zone and key actions.
* Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
* Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/textures/ -- to be used as tiled page backgrounds.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/backgrounds/ -- to be used as stretched page backgrounds.
(/cr3/ directory can also be used instead of /.cr3/, and internal SD or internal storage instead of /sdcard/)
We believe that this eBook reader is what you're looking for.
Need to learn more features, please download the trial.
This app is based on Cool Reader code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Cool Reader: http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
• Your first audiobook is free! Choose any book in our library to get started.
• Instantly add new books to your library with one click using new InstaCredit feature
• Stream audiobooks anytime, anywhere over Wi-Fi and 3G networks
• Rate and review your audio books without leaving the app
• Download an audible story directly to your Android device and read it on-the-go
• Listen to an audiobook over multiple devices - switch seamlessly between your smartphone, tablet and computer without losing your place
• Keep your whole library at your fingertips without taking up device storage space
• Exclusive, member-only discounts – save up to 75% on audiobooks
• Library of more than 60,000 audio books including New York Times bestsellers, weekly new releases, children’s stories, and more
• Books in every genre including mystery, sci-fi, biography, business and Christian audio books
• Audible stories written by all of your favorite authors like Stephen King, George R. R. Martin, Nora Roberts, Diana Gabaldon, and more
• Audio books about Martin Luther King, Jr.. Coretta Scott King, Alan Dershowitz, Edgar Allan Poe, William Shakespeare, The Man in the High Castle, Gone Girl, Fifty Shades of Grey, Into the Woods, Unbroken: A World War II, The Maze Runner, Divergent, Fifty Shades of Grey ,Fifty Shades Darker ,Fifty Shades Freed ,Wild ,Unbroken ,Gone Girl ,Still Alice ,Yes Please ,Art of War ,Power of Concentration ,Big Little Lies ,Pride and Prejudice ,Private Vegas ,Game of Thrones ,Insurgent ,Secret Garden ,To Kill a Mockingbird ,Uncle Tom's Cabin ,Moby Dick ,Greek Myths ,Obsession in Death ,Dark Places ,Motive ,Clash of Kings ,That Affair Next Door ,Foundation Trilogy ,Escape ,Divergent ,Dance with Dragons ,Allegiant ,Husband's Secret ,Tale of Two Cities ,Nightingale ,Book of Revelation ,Jane Eyre ,Sharp Objects ,Grimm's Fairy Tales ,Alice In Wonderland ,Storm of Swords ,In Bed with a Highlander ,Bossypants ,War of the Worlds ,Maze Runner ,Gray Mountain: A Novel ,Little Women ,Mockingjay ,Dragonfly in Amber ,Scorch Trials ,Outlander ,Let Go ,Dracula ,Magic Shop ,Saint Odd ,White Fang audiobooks.
• Learn a new language with hundreds of new educational audio courses for 45+ different languages
• Full-length audio Bibles and other religious audio books, meditations and prayer books
Ebook Reader is free, and optimized for Android devices.
- Epub3 format support
- User-created collections for sorting your books
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Never lose your place in the book
- Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Search for text inside books
- Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
- Adjust font size with a tap
- Login with your existing eBooks.com account
- Sync your eBooks.com online bookshelf with all your devices
- Online synchronization for bookmarks, highlights, notes and current reading position with all your Android and iOS devices
- 3rd-party (imported) book support
- Free classics at your fingertips immediately
- Shop for ebooks within the app
- Buy New York Times bestsellers as well as technical, professional and academic books
- Online backup - your online ebook library is always accessible, so anytime you get a new PC or phone, your books are ready to download from your eBooks.com bookshelf
(Available languages, Turkish, English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Amharic, Bosanski, Bulgarian, Burmese, Czech, Dansk, Farsi, Georgian, Greek, Hausa, Hebrew, Holland, Indonesia, Italian, Japanese, Kiswahili, Kyrgyz, Macedonian, Magyar, Malay, Malayalam, Maranao, Norwegian, Pashto, Polski, Portugues, Romanian, Serbian, Shqiptar, Suomalainen, Svensk, Tamil, Tatar, Thai, Urdu, Uzbek.)
MeeGenius makes it easy to keep your child reading by offering hundreds of e-books including classics, MeeGenius originals, and partner content from Sesame Street, Dr. Seuss, and P.D. Eastman.
Here’s what parents, teachers, and publications have been saying about MeeGenius:
*** 2013 National Parenting Publication Award Winner for Pre-School Virtual Products
*** 2013 “Best Children’s Reading and Book Apps” – Scholastic.com
*** 2013 “Best Interactive Games” Award Winner – SheKnows.com
“All your kids books right at your fingertips” - People Magazine
“Awesome, interactive children’s stories” - TechCrunch
“The future of e-books” – Bloomberg TV
“This is my number one app for my kids” – CraigPC
“Must have for any parent” – MamaH2O
“MeeGenius builds a common background knowledge of literature at a young age” – Reading specialist, Riverdale Country School
With the Henry Schein Xtra app, you will be able to:
• Bring to life 4D-enabled Henry Schein Catalog images, revealing interactive 4D content and experiences.
• Scan items in the magazine with Image Recognition and instantly connect to related content online, learn more, watch a video, and even make a purchase.
• Understand and interact with educational information in a completely new way.
To use this app, aim the camera at a Henry Schein Xtra 4D-enabled image or object and watch it come to life. 4D-enabled images can be found in Henry Schein publications or accessed via the About button within the app.
Milwaukee Magazine is moves Milwaukee forward as a community. We are more than just words and pictures. We are the voice that echoes the aspirations of our community. Open Milwaukee Magazine and you’ll find stories that speak to the best Milwaukee has to offer while asking pressing questions to challenge our community with engaging content.
Each month Milwaukee Magazine will challenge Milwaukeeans with in-depth reporting and analysis of issues of the day, provide useful service features and enlighten readers with thoughtful stories, essays and columns. Underlying this is the desire to discover what is unique about Wisconsin and its people, to challenge conventional wisdom when necessary, bring attention to issues when warranted, heap praise when deserved and to season all with affection in the place we call home.
To use this app, aim the camera at a Penn2Life 4-D enabled image or object and watch it come to life.