Our free mobile trading app gives you the power to trade thousands of global financial markets wherever you are.
Investors Intelligence have been providing trading ideas, model portfolios, key trading signals and market timing services since 1947.
With our Android app you can:
• Open and close positions on thousands of global markets
• Create orders to trade at specific market prices
• View charts for any market with overlays and indicators
• Set and edit stop* and limit orders
• Set and edit Guaranteed Stops and Trailing Stops
• Monitor watchlists of your favourite markets
• Manage your Investors Intelligence Spread Betting trading account
*Stops are not guaranteed, but you can choose a Guaranteed Stop for a small premium.
Tap a market to bring up the Market Summary, where you can open a trade ticket or an order ticket. Select your stake and whether you are buying or selling, then tap to place your trade or order.
Our app is simple and intuitive, putting thousands of global markets in your pocket!
You will need a live Investors Intelligence account to use our Android trading app. You cannot currently access this app with a demo account.
To open a live trading account use the online application form at www.investorsintelligence.co.uk and you could be trading in minutes. For more information please call +44 (0)20 7349 7589 or visit www.investorsintelligence.co.uk
If you already have a live Investors Intelligence Spread Betting account simply download the app and login using your existing username and password. You will see all your existing account activity in the trading app, and any trades you make on the app will also be shown on the desktop platform.
Our Android trading app has been developed using the same encryption technology as our desktop platform. The app is ultra secure and has been rigorously tested. All data exchanged is fully encrypted to the same level as on our desktop platform.
The app is compatible with smartphones and tablets running Android 2.3 or later, and is currently restricted to devices with medium and high screen resolutions.
Please note that spread betting and CFD trading carry a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your initial deposit. They may not be suitable for everyone, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved.
Investors Intelligence Spread Betting is a trading name of London Capital Group Ltd (LCG) which is registered in England and Wales under registered number 3218125. LCG is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: 2nd Floor, 6 Devonshire Square, London, EC2M 4AB.
Enjoy the FT's award-winning global news, video, comment and analysis, with automatic downloads of the most recent edition to read even when you don't have a signal.
- Free to download
- Free registration allows 3 articles per month as well as giving access to your FT.com portfolio
- Subscribers have unlimited access on all FT.com outlets - phone, tablet and desktop
- Premium subscribers also get the Financial Times' incisive Lex column and exclusive newsletters
- Users in India get a specially customised front page
The app is integrated with your FT.com account login and settings. This application allows users to register or subscribe on device securely via FT.com. Once you have signed up, or upgraded your account, please switch back to the app and enjoy your new level of access.
If you have any feedback on our Android app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. With over 500 Android devices in the market we have tested on many but haven’t managed to cover all combinations. If you have issues with your particular handset then we would love to hear from you. Please include details of which Android device you are using, and OS version if you know it.
The all-new FT Android app
We have redesigned the FT Android app from the ground up, with a new, cleaner layout and a host of new features, new content and additional functionality including recommended reads. For the first time it will have videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images optimised for a small screen, plus a clearer design making it easier to navigate. The app is available to download for free from Google Play. For more information visit http://apps.ft.com/home/web-app/.
· Your personalised FT: My FT is a personalised hub where you can keep all the content that interests you in one place – saved articles, recommended reads, recently-read stories and your portfolio summary.
· Stories brought to life, with videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images giving you a richer reading experience.
· Easier to read, with a clean design that gives more room for news and easy swiping from one article to the next.
· Morning edition, on large-screen devices presents content as per that morning’s newspaper – and won’t update throughout the day, giving you a reading experience as close to the paper as possible. Prefer to get updated on the latest news as it comes in throughout the day? Just switch back to the Live Edition.
· Improved navigation makes it easier and faster to find the content that matters most to you. Find what you're looking for in an instant.
· Frequently downloads the latest FT content, allowing seamless offline usage when there's no live connection
· Access full markets data section including market gainers and losers, currencies, commodities and bonds
· View stock performance summaries with detailed business profile information, estimates and targeted news
*App runs on Android 4.0 and above.
FT Weekend now looks even better with our new app edition, giving you a beautifully designed way to enjoy our arts and lifestyle coverage wherever you are at the weekend. Read food and drink reviews, enjoy Lunch with the FT or browse through style pages, all through your smartphone or tablet. From celebrated book commentaries to an intelligent look at global travel, property and culture - there is something to delight and inspire all of our readers.